Game already dying

>Game already dying

OH NO NO NO NO NO We got too cocky Wowbros

Attached: Untitled.png (1079x266, 515K)

Attached: 1541308489590.jpg (1241x597, 164K)

It's 6am these are the down hours look at Fortnite

I just ate lunch bro

Why do people play shit games like Apex, fortnite, overwatch, league of legends

>Why do people watch other people playing shit games like Apex, fortnite, overwatch, league of legends
is the correct question

Streamers mean nothing when talking about a games success, or else we'd see Fortnite at top, Dota 2 under that and then the rest of the most played steam games in order. Team Fortress 2 is a top 10 game on Steam, but on Twitch, it's only 90 viewers deep. Plus, viewers aren't players, and viewers usually stick to a certain key group of people who stream whatever the hell.

True

OHNONONONONO

Attached: 1564369209910.png (640x480, 400K)

They're just not fun though. I look at those games and they look like shit.

Games like that have a lot of things that can go right and wrong. A lot of dynamic that keeps people interested.

No no no no we were suppose to go home

I can understand wanting to play classic again after this many years, though I think they're retarded. But why the FUCK would you want to watch someone else play it?

Attached: 1514571715522.png (500x625, 126K)

I always find it funny how people who spend hours shitposting on Yea Forums could have any criticism on how others spend their free time.

>source is twitch

cope

It's the LCK finals right now. 250k of those 442k league viewers are watching it.

it's really funny to me that someone has been checking twitch constantly to see when they could make this thread

>first level 60 in less than a week
>first molten core clear in less than a month?

WoW Classic is on track to run out of content and die even faster than we anticipated

Anyone can have any criticism on anybody. Doesn't make them right.

It's the lootbox of gameplay.
Sometimes its great intense action and some matches are just you walking in a straight line for 10 minutes and then getting 1 hit snipered.
The change of it being great is the addictive part, not the gameplay.
If people would want that intense gameplay all the time, they could just play last man standing in most fps games

>first level 60 in less than a week
who fucking cares how fast a world first player goes
holy shit you guys try so fucking hard to find shit to complain about

It's okay, it's okay... YA BOY isn't online, that's why it's low.

League is or was a good game.

People that use twitch for entertainment should all be euthanized.
I'm fucking sick of this zoomer shit infiltrating my general chats and even sometimes my guild.

>first nostalgiafaggot crying about how WoW Classic isn't going to crash and burn in less than a week

League is the only game I can think of that's more depressing to play than an ancient MMO.

>cope seethe dilate cringe
saved you your next few posts you can go to work now
oh wait you're european and collect government money lmao

>Game don't need content

Classicuck lady and gentlemen. No wonder you play the same game 15 years later

>judging a game's success based on twitch views
ff14 doesn't get many twitch viewers but it is by far the most played mmo today.

Twitch views are not a reliable indicator of player base sizthat said wow classic is doomed to failure.

>Log into Classic WoW
>Do the tutorial quest
>"Haha, that was great."
>Log out
>Launch City of Heroes

Attached: 1560638827800.jpg (492x478, 82K)

Yes this is exactly how I imagined it when WoW Classic was announced 2 years ago.

The rage and meltdown from the faggots who have spammed Yea Forums for years about how great classic was are finally getting a wake up call.

Why?

>1month Rag
Maybe for method at the pace they're going lmao.

Rag is going to be dead before the weekend is over, there are already a bunch of (actual good) guilds with forty people over level 50, most of their main tanks/healers are already 57+ and farming BIS.

A thread like this have been posted every day. No fucking shit view numbers are low when it's really late at night in NA and early in the morning in Europe.

because dogshit game like dota 2 and CSGO exists

>less than a month
there are people trying to get rag down BEFORE THE FIRST RESET

It's a shame that those are considered the best for 'competitive' PC games, but every 'competitive' game is shit so pick your poison.

The king is back, bay-bay

>dota 2 and csgo best for 'competitive' PC games
more like best at being dogshit

Attached: 1540254095170.png (334x506, 124K)

>retards watching retards

This shit is definetly gonna have a 75% player drop off ATLEAST in the next 2 months

CSGO is a good game your just a noob LOL!

Keep coping wowtard

It's just playing the same map constantly with some old lady announcer croaking in the background, very disconcerting. At least in this old ass game there's a world to explore and tons of miscellaneous busy work to keep your mind away from the time wasted.

they could make this like d3 seasons anyway
>4 months races , each month a raid unlocks
keep it rotating between expansions->races
tho people would get boring eventually too

seething valvecuck BTFO'd by a 15-year-old game. A reminder that WoW classic has more hype than two of valve new game (Artishart and Underflop)

Attached: 1520098039962.jpg (800x800, 359K)

you just posted cringe

cope

oh no no no no bros what do we do

Attached: Gehennas.jpg (1006x659, 336K)

>only 4259 people in queue

ouch

it was 9k when i queued up hours ago it'll get worse

Come watch my stream on YT bro. I play on Old Blanchy

I've been watching UFC while in a queue that started at 186 mins. Fuck me for letting my Aussie friend talk me into an Oceania PVP server despite the fact that I live in Texas. I could have an open server right now. Could have been playing the last two hours.

do something else meanwhile
like read a book
but then i don't pay a sub to wait for queues/dungeons/raids/dailys reset

Retailcucks are in serious damage control mode huh? So sacred of the amazing success of Classic aren't you zoom zoom? Point in fact classic is GAINING players not losing them as the week goes.

You wait in line with all the other shit eating retards.

Attached: home.jpg (778x580, 235K)

Was the most played. Not now that classic is out. Go dilate.

>Moving those goalposts
Last week it was
>First 60 in 24 hours first MC clear in under a week game dies
Now it's
>First MC clear in a month, game dead in under six months
How scared are you xiv and retail trannies? Go join the 40%

>tfw remote desktop on my phone so i queue up like ~2-3 hours before work ends and basically never have to queue
i aint no queue sittin nigga

Hehe :-)

Destiny 3 isn't even out yet you moron. Kill yourself.

League is actually a great game that is really fun to watch whether it's a streamer or pro play.

>paying to play a tutorial
If that's what you're into, I guess.

I never understood this either. Probably some adhd kids. Either those or poor 30+ manchildren.

i'm playing a equally bad game to pass the time

Attached: vidya.jpg (5440x4720, 2.24M)

When I'm in queue I come to the living room where my PS4 is and play some red Dead online or GTA Online or RE 7 or RE2 remake, or F13 just whatever. Like right now I'm about to watch the WNUF Halloween Special.

if it was me i would be complaining that i can't stay in classic queue while playing retail

Attached: WoWScrnShot_111514_181528.jpg (1920x1080, 282K)

wat

> Expecting boomer nostalgia to last

Maybe you should try playing them dumb twitch zoomer

Well what other game has the clout to be the one letter abbreviation 'D'? Destiny is amazing so what other game could they possibly be referring to? Seriously user get a clue then kill yourself.

People still go on Twitch? That's a big YIKES.

You and all other incels are a yikes.

DIlate

Based and redpilled. Can't wait to see what kind of cope posting they use 30 days from now.