Give me one reason why warcraft 3 isn't the best game of all time

Give me one reason why warcraft 3 isn't the best game of all time

Attached: 2019-08-31 12.41.38.png (1064x1064, 690K)

Wonky difficulty curve.

There's no Jaina Garrosh sex scene

Blizzard did Garrosh so dirty.

I can't

Shitty hero system

it's not the best game of all time, but it is the most SOULful

Arthas' fall to darkness is extremely unrealistic and contrived and is only one of many poor characterizations

>people still think Arthas was in the wrong

Attached: 1507164218932.png (390x492, 72K)

Because bayonetta 1 exists.

Glad you could bake it, Uther.

Funny way of spelling Deus Ex, OP.

It's not nearly as well written as people pretend, people shit over WoW's writing all the time for retconning stuff but apparently it was fine when WC3 took a big fat dump on WC and WC2.

who cares about the first two games

Because blizzard didn't come up with the ideas
Warcraft/Wow is a Warhammer/Tolkien ideas merged together

>being responsible for your kingdom's destruction and thousands of lives lost because you couldn't control your emotions
>not in the wrong

>oohh waaahh Arthas tries his best to stop a plague of Lich that no one has even encountered before and no one else had any answers waaahhh
Ok retard

>I watch my tone with you, old man. I may be the prince, but you're still my superior as a paladin.
>As if you could forget. Yes Arthas, there's something about the plague I should know. ...Oh no, it's already begun. These people may look fine now, but it's only a matter of time before they turn into the Undead!
>What?!
>This entire city must be purged.
>How can I even consider that? There's got to be some other way.
>Damn it, Arthas! As my future king, order me to purge this city!
>I am not your king yet, old man. Nor should you obey that command even if I were.
>Then you must consider this an act of treason.
>Treason?! Have I lost my mind, Uther?
>Have you? Prince Arthas, by right of succession and the sovereignty of your crown, you must hereby relieve me of my command, and suspend my paladins from service.
>Uther! He can't just--
>It's done! Those of you who have the will to save this land, follow him. The rest of you... get out of his sight.
>I've just crossed a terrible threshold, Uther.
>...Arthas?
>I'm sorry, Jaina. You can't watch me do this.

That's because Blizz was making fantasy and 40k games until games workshop went full retard. and so warcraft and starcraft was born

because hero based units are lame as fuck in an RTS

Yuris Revenge is the superior RTS

Attached: MyThoughtsYourMind.jpg (799x600, 28K)

great game but certainly not the best game ever made

he was wrong to not explain himself to Luther
>DAMN IT BOY I WILL NOT PURGE THIS CITY
>mate, stay here with me for five minutes and you'll see that there is no salvation for these people, once you've seen it with your own eyes you can tell me it's the wrong call
Instead he starts screeching autistically
>DAMN IT BOY I WILL NOT PURGE THIS CITY
>IT'S TREASON THEN???

Blademaster is a cunt.

>mfw Yuri is actually a hero unit in Yuris Revenge

Attached: yuri.jpg (319x378, 24K)

Cause it started and caused DOTAfaggotry

Tries but still fails, only thing i agree with was the purge of stratholme but going full edgy shitlord killing your own father and dooming your own kingdom is still wrong no matter how hard he tried to do his best.

because Gothic exists

Luther was wasting time and would never kill innocents

Its definitely in my top 10, along with Eternal Darkness and others.

No active pause
Can only select like 16 units at a time

bro, who cares

It's an RTS.

it popularized it, but it was a StarCraft map first

I still don't understand why this scene in particular got memed to death

Because in Wrath Of The Lich King there was a timewalking dungeon where you went back in time and played through the WC3 scenario, and when it first came out the dialogue was unskippable. So people watched and heard it dozens or even hundreds of times and it was eternally emblazoned into their minds, which was what lead to it becoming a meme, newfag.

It's the most recognizable of Warcraft 3 cutscenes because it's such a turning point in the story. Thus, it's easier for it to be a mass-appeal meme than if you were to meme the "Muradin gets glassed" scene.

i cant

Arthas losing his shit is just too much fun.
Seriously, i wish WoW never happened and instead we got more campaigns with him.

Zero Hour and HoMM3:SoD exist.