Confess

Confess.

Attached: 8QFVDaNg.png (728x687, 97K)

I lightly scammed a guy in tf2 once

I enjoy grindy games for a while because they provide a sense of progression when my projects slow down.

I literally do not play video games anymore.
I collect them, watch video on them, keep up with the news, post here about them, jerk off to their characters.
But despite owning a gaming pc, hacked switch and PS4 I do not play games, it has been over a week since I opened any of them.

I don't actually want to be a girl but I post in Overwatch threads anyways

have fun unplugging your router, see you back here in 5 minutes.

I've carelessly forgotten that masturbation is a mortal sin and taken the Eucharist dozens, maybe hundreds of times without going to confession. I've also confronted the fact and willfully masturbated anyway. Forgive me, Lord.

Also I time traveled in animal crossing to get the aerobics radio.

Attached: Christianity.png (550x720, 151K)

i haven't played a game in like 3 weeks
i only opened one yesterday to make sure the fix i read about works, but i might play it today if i have time cuz it's one of my favs

I go to gamestop all the fucking time

>Larping faggot
Gay

I have really fucked mods on skyrim

i legitimately do not find fun in 99% of games being released now, i literally did not play any games that came out last year and have only enjoyed 3 games that came out this year (Sekiro, DMC 5, RE2R)

This is fine as long the people that work there are chill

I have almost 30 hours in this game and I still can't beat the extra boss. Forgive me, I'm trying really hard, I really am. Just give me more time.

I sleep with a Tails daki and I love him more than real people

I want to mod a game an old game, simply because I think the characters are ugly, and I refuse to play it unless it meats my aesthetic standards.
But I dont have the first idea about 3D or animation.

I'm still buying a new computer so I can try it, though.

I'm playing 3 Houses with permadeath off, as a self proclaimed classic Fire Emblem fan who shamed Awakening. I'm also more invested in the character relationships than the gameplay.

I genuinely enjoy a lot of games still nowadays and find it hard to find a game I don't really enjoy since I just play whatever interests me.

Attached: 1481071632141 (1).jpg (728x546, 133K)

What happened to the big tiddy nun

That's pretty sad

There's nothing unethical about that though.

I made almost $4000 sharking buds with a backpack scanner someone on /tf2g/ made.
I masturbate to the thought of fucking characters I've made in online games. One time I had to mute my mic playing gta online because my character got put into her lingerie by a modder and couldnt help myself.

I'm not a virgin, I have social life and a good job. I actually enjoy videogames and i'm still posting here

sometimes I pretend to be a virgin neet 2d anime lover to fit here

No

I uninstalled dead space when the first necromorph just jumped out in front of me because im a little bitch and had nightmares about it. I was over 18 when it happened

Attached: 1556998804567.gif (278x400, 99K)

Post picture.

Attached: 1566753156508.jpg (931x828, 334K)

Attached: 1550672140378.png (1091x841, 1.26M)

I dont want to become like you, ever.

Attached: 1438910765383.jpg (460x307, 33K)

>Tails
>Crib style bed

SSS Tier Autism user. Thanks for sharing.

Nice

Attached: 1561894508759.png (271x272, 194K)

what the fuck it's not a crib, that's just a wooden headboard

I’m jewish

sad, just be yourself user

ok MA'AM

>uk plugs
get the fuck out of my country

i have more unnamed files from Yea Forums then named ones.

:c

fug
meant to post this

Attached: theres a spah creepin around here.jpg (960x720, 68K)

I've got at least 6 or 7 games I've yet to finish playing through, on top of other things like books to read and songs to learn on guitar and I keep just watching shit on youtube and lurking on Yea Forums. Plus I fapped twice last night