Bloodborne cut content showing Master Willem boss fight and unused dialogue

youtube.com/watch?v=U_ISHGRDJ2M

Also if you haven't see: youtube.com/watch?v=Z2R8SExXD40&t

Attached: Bloodborne comic.jpg (1000x1517, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/7AGKEwR.png
vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/residentevil/images/7/76/RE2_remake_CONCEPT_ART_-_Orphanage.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20190129045637
i.imgur.com/9j8GMLn.png
i.imgur.com/Rh7VgDp.png
vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/residentevil/images/5/58/RE2_remake_CONCEPT_ART_-_Raccoon_City_D.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20190129045533
vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/residentevil/images/4/4c/RE2_remake_CONCEPT_ART_-_Police_Station_D.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20190129045620
vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/residentevil/images/b/bd/RE2_remake_CONCEPT_ART_-_Ivy.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20190129045829
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

wow welcome to 12 hours ago.

damn that's cool

12 hours ago i was partying
some people have life outside Yea Forums

Bloodborne had way too many bosses as is. I barely even remember the ones in the chalice dungeons.

The only good ones in the entire game were wolfman, the dog girl and shadows of yharnam. After that you can just quit because it's all downhill from there.

shit taste

Those people need to fuck off then.

>jobbers of yharnam
>good boss fight

Chalice dungeons are shit after Catacombs

Great fight. Especially after the gank squad in DS2.

that voice acting is so good

Byrgenwerth is such a weird misstep. The assets are all there, they just didnt connect them right for some reason.

well then i also play games and not check Yea Forums every 5 seconds

Wonder why they cut the snake ball. Ran out of dev time? Or was it a case of them not being able to balance it between being able to cheese and having snakes attack you from all angles where you couldn't possibly react to.

Reminds me a bit of the cursed greatwood where it's a big enemy you strafe around and it can be annoying trying to even see its attacks because of the camera.

i think "retarded bosses" like that would be fine in chalice dungeons
but then the whole chalice dungeosn system could have been improved a lot

Why does Fromsofts cut content get so much fucking wank?
Why is it held up so much?

>that snake boss
>cut actually good looking bosses that could have decent gameplay
>keep generic sword guys and buggy trash with shit hitboxes

Yep, it's a From game.

its like relationships
you put people in a high place with your expectations just to be disappointed

It does seem like the chalice dungeon was a dumping ground for bosses that weren't especially fun or didn't have the work put in, like the white queen one where it was just a frustrating collection of OHKOs (but reducing the damage would have made the boss too trivial). Given her part in the plot it seems like they wanted her to be a main game boss.

which one have shit hitboxes?
the only one i found was watchdog i think was called? can't find the webm

>Why does Fromsofts cut content get so much fucking wank?
Two reasons.
1) we have a resident Bloodborne shill who won't let it die
2) they always have so much of it.

Because the games are heavy on hidden lore, their monster designs are neat and very few games leave interesting cut content in nowadays.

FFX-2 got a lot of interest because they left cut content in. Stuff like the nude models (Rikku has tan lines) and the lingerie costumes from a cut subplot.

was meant for

Total pleb. All the boss fights were good.

Chalice dungeons are completely underappreciated. Then again, most people that played them were probably loners with no one to co op them with.

>paying the multiplayer tax

The grass is always greener on the other side.
Chances are, the vast vast majority of this kind of contact was cut due to just not being of good quality

so Wilem was Father Anandriel?

people like fromsoft games
it's interesting to see

but a lot of the stuff is easy to see why it was cut

blood KINO

Man that fight would have been goofy as fuck, I can see why they cut it. The chair slam is ridiculous.

Holy shit, how are people still finding things in Bloodborne? This game is really something else, I swear to god.

>people still discovering new shit
>almost FIVE YEARS LATER

Attached: 1493377002946.png (659x687, 386K)

From changes its mind constantly, but leaves almost everything in the files.

>crazy old man with a flying chair
That's a way cooler concept than Micolash, a shame it got cut. I wonder why. It makes sense why the giant snake boss got cut since the moveset and camera were probably horrible.

Fromsoft games always start as something else, then have 50%+ content cut and/or reworked and somehow manage to still be presentable in some form at launch.

They don't seem to plan like other studios. Just make a bunch of awesome shit and decide what to do with it later.

Yeah but I don't really think the Wilhelm fight would have been out of place. Sure the chair attack is silly, but there's a lot of silly things in Bloodborne.
I guess maybe they couldn't make the sidequest work and couldn't find a way (or didn't have enough time) to repurpose the boss for something else.

pc remaster with cut content restored as dlc in 2021. after elden ring

They didn't bothered fixing Demon Ruins and Lost Izalith in Dark Souls Remastered, this ain't happening.

Port houses aren't adding new content.

>data mining of console games rips takes years
Boo fucking hoo.

Bump

because bloodborne is like a reverse of the 'Room' movie, it's actually good but convoluted as fuck and people want to know why, even after 4 years after release

Attached: 1543508995613.png (885x680, 713K)

>He's about finished working on his debug mod
>Still need a jailbreaked PS4 to even play it
NOOOOOOOO

>Willem was an eyelet
lmao imagine not having enough eyes for your brain

cope.

bump

I wish they would have spent more time on the main game rather than the shit chalice dungeons.

They're not bad, just grindy.

You seem to be a small thinker type lad. A lot of lore gets gutted along with these bosses, and it's interesting, it's not just the fights themselves

Yeah don't mind them too much, except the fact that they don't scale. Got till the end, figured I'd do the chalice dungeons. Had to go through hours of dungeons where I one shotted everything.

I'm much more interested in re2 remake cut content
>proper alligator puzzle boss fight
i.imgur.com/7AGKEwR.png
>larger orphanage with zombie children enemies
vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/residentevil/images/7/76/RE2_remake_CONCEPT_ART_-_Orphanage.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20190129045637
i.imgur.com/9j8GMLn.png
i.imgur.com/Rh7VgDp.png
>factory section reached by cable car
vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/residentevil/images/5/58/RE2_remake_CONCEPT_ART_-_Raccoon_City_D.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20190129045533
>reloading tool, presumably had to use it to combine gunpowders like in RE3
vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/residentevil/images/4/4c/RE2_remake_CONCEPT_ART_-_Police_Station_D.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20190129045620
>boss fight with the mutated ivy plant in the labs
vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/residentevil/images/b/bd/RE2_remake_CONCEPT_ART_-_Ivy.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20190129045829
>much longer initial city section like original re2
>g1 boss fight you were supposed to be able to shoot steam valves to hurt g1 with the steam (g1 is still scripted to break a valve in the finished game)
>g2 boss fight supposed to take place in a large room with destructible pillars and flooding, which you could use to electrocute it
>fixed camera / hybrid fixed camera movement w/ third/first person aiming

Strange they seemed to have overlooked that.
I would have rather there be more room variation and maybe a few more unique enemies that behaved differently from the rest of the ones in the game. Undead greatshield knights and something like would have been cool.

Attached: 1405766776500.png (1524x1549, 661K)

Shoo-shoo stop hurting our sales NIGGER!!!!!

cool stuff user