EDF

Stop polluting and post rooms
Hard, hardest, inferno, piratefrogs and buyfrogs, other EDF games too
Is EDF4.1 fun too?
Hope and dreams for EDF6?

Attached: 1564858885406.jpg (379x450, 21K)

If this thread is still alive in something like 30-40 minutes i will host a room here

Attached: aXslCZnnxS2ueMc8j8jeNFIz8EunmzZdDVP1adcMSp4.png (1140x1080, 803K)

I haven't played EDF5 yet because my buddys computer can't handle it so I'm waiting for him to get a new one but we've been playing 4.1 for a while now and yeah, I don't know how it compares to 5 but It's seriously a lot of fun I love it. I just wish it didn't make me grind for every character individually so I could switch characters whenever I wanted. My hopes and dreams for 6 are them not changing much and just keeping the already existing quality.

Room: VDF
Pass: frogs
Buyfrogs Inferno starting mission 1
If no one comes i will just open it in a while

Same room but without password for now

bump

Attached: HAIL missiles.webm (800x450, 2.91M)

>Find one guy
> Do mission 1
>He left immediatly on Mission 2
Cough

Closed for now, if someone show up i will repoen/join room

>Is EDF 4.1 fun too?
Of course. But now that we touched EDF5, the lack of the QoL will make everything worse

Attached: metal gear.webm (600x336, 2.94M)

>Hope and dreams for EDF6?
KEEP THE ON FOOT AMMO COUNTERS WHEN YOU GET IN VEHICLES
Why is this still not a thing yet, it seems so obvious.
Right now while you can quite easily hear the call out on AR stuff being ready its not the case with multiple AR.
It would be nice regardless to see how much progress you are on calling stuff anyway.

how do you like to grind, Yea Forums

Attached: 20190831152931_1.jpg (1920x1080, 829K)

>grind
I just play and chase that completion rate.
Anyone grinding/farming is a stupid cunt

Hey, I might be stupid but I'm not a cunt.

big baby boom boom?

Are you the guy that has 7k armor and only 18% completion rate? That guy was fun. >Do I look like I have armor for hard? fucking kek

Attached: 1566757885071.png (888x894, 520K)

any box not picked up at the end of a map gets auto collected :^)

Attached: 1546577096581.jpg (600x940, 154K)

That defeats the purpose of having boxes to begin with

no, if you pick up shit and get btfo you will only retain the percent of what you picked up for the difficulty in this case
of course you are right on inferno

>no, you are wrong because I didn't explain my thought completely in the first place! Checkmate, brainlet!
kys.

That being said, it's not such a bad idea actually.
you sthoul still kys tho

its ok to be wrong my dude

reported for being underage

Attached: 1479733823418.jpg (900x900, 460K)

are you the same petty argumentative dude from yesterday's thread? can't lie this shit did keep the thread bumped at least

who?
I just can't stand with stupidity, you'll be called out for the retard you are if you do so

>having to explain a current game mechanic interaction for edf6 having end map only auto loot
yes I am the retard
last thread bump and (you) get from me

>I want to explain a feature but won't explain my idea throughly, and disregard a valid point against my idea by simply saying "lol u stupid, I didn't explain everything, you acrivated my trap card!!"
Your IQ must have two digits.

BEAM

Attached: 441.jpg (441x248, 32K)

Ranger being buffed and have explosion resistance gear or even rocket jump because holy shit, he's dogshit compared with the other 3 classes.

You can't die, no one can replace you!

I'm the ultimate soldier.

I'm making a piratefag room
vdf
hard mode
pass is benis
mission 43+

Attached: EDF!! EDF!!.jpg (1659x800, 877K)

scratch that, there's no longer a pass. Join in, you nerds

FUCK GOD AND HIS CREATURES

Attached: slap.webm (1280x720, 2.58M)

I don't understand all the hate for the alien races. It's not like they deserve to be shot at and blown up. If the human race just surrendered to their new alien overlords, there wouldn't be as nearly as many earthling casualties. All anyone on this miserable rock of dirt have to do to avoid annihilation is just lay down their arms and subject themselves to the mercy of their new masters.

>level 80 gear
>1.6k armor
So another piece of shit who got carried on inferno missions and now farms instead of playing the game normally, and will never learn how to actually play a class and will constantly fail in inferno, got it. This is a great game and you fucked up your experience by treating it like an MMO you retard.

What part of "They don't accept our surrender" did you not understand?

Hey fellow earthling, I think that fellow had a great idea! I think if we all just sat down and shared some flies together, we'd find out that these aliens aren't so bad!

Not him but i played through the game 3 times including inferno and none of my classes have over 2k armor

>Aliens don't contribute to Earth's cultu-

Attached: african burger.jpg (370x277, 14K)

Better to die a quick and painless death than struggle in vain to only delay the inevitable

And did you do that solo, or online with a group that carried you without you realizing it?

Equipment having cosmetic changes on character models
Join in progress as a room option
An an EDF RTS game at some point.

I, too, enjoy the taste of big fat alien penises.