What's the scariest game you've played?

What's the scariest game you've played?

Attached: Silent Hill 1.jpg (1360x768, 86K)

Fable 2
Just cause of that house
You know the one

RE7, only the house part though. Once you got out of the cannibalistic crazy redneck zone it got boring.

silent hill 3; hospital
subnautica

When i was a kid alone in the dark 4
Early teen Siren blood curse and Fear
Some years ago i thought Outlast was pretty scary too but i no longer enjoy horrors where you don't have any weapons, the last truly scary games i played where The forest and Subnautica.

That was like a 10 second little bonus room, it wasn't even scary. Just a lil creepy and cool.

Pathologic 2. I'm scared to go out at night, scared to go inside houses in infected districts, scared of passing someone by in the street in case they stab me.
Paranoia creeps in and stays in.

Man rednecks are scary :)

Attached: 1345345.jpg (760x535, 87K)

To this day I still have more memories between F.E.A.R. and Condemned than any other game. Outlast was pretty good too though.

Attached: IMG_20180411_121348.jpg (599x600, 44K)

>OP desperately bumping his thread with shit

That's pretty scary, what you do for a little attention, faggot

Those graphics are pretty scary.

Eat shit faggot, retard trying to act smart

Attached: 15345345345.png (443x105, 4K)

>alone in the dark 4
same, those zombie looking enemies scared the shit out of me

Darkwood or Amnesia.

I cannot stand vast black expanses like being out in the ocean so subnautica really freaked me out at some points.

Subnautica

Attached: ho1454317818284_AZNW.gif (500x281, 939K)

There's nothing in the ocean that can hurt you.

Attached: 1516696338495.png (1900x1400, 1.2M)

The scariest thing I've ever realised is how much time I've spent of my life playing video games

The amount of anxiety is unreal in that game.
I blame a shitty dream I had as children where I turned on a flashlight to see through a dark room and the light just stopped.

As opposed to doing what? Watching reality TV and drinking beer?

Silent Hill 2, I get fucking scared every time I try to play it.

>Ocean House Hotel

Attached: c9a.jpg (1000x1243, 339K)

I don't understand this meme
Why did this face become a thing? Why this particular combo of lame glasses, short hair and a gaping jaw became a fashion so many men follow?

i was terrified of it, now i want to fuck it after it gave me a fetish for blowjobs with monster teeth

Attached: MOMMY.jpg (1280x720, 211K)

SH1's final area is terrifying. By that point in the game it doesn't even feel like you're in Silent Hill anymore just hell itself.

People who are insecure tend not to smile cause they feel they dont look good smiling. Instead they do a goofy ass open mouth thing cause it wont matter if they look goofy when theyre trying to be. Sad really.

S.O.S. on the SNES is the only game that fills me with mortal dread. It reminds me that I too will die someday (perhaps soon?) and it makes me crazy.

>That one corridor when the camera angle is suddenly behind your head
Why dont more games mess around with expectations to create chills? The only ones I can think of are retarded "SO META, YOU'RE PLAYING A VIDEO GAME" ones.

For once I will agree. What a fucking overrated nothingness of a level.

Afraid Of Monsters: Director's Cut.

I know it's retarded but the most scared I ever got playing vidya was questing in duskwood during vanilla wow. I was like 12 and being lost in the big cemetery was fuging scary.

Because every single game suddenly NEEDS to be either in first-person, or in that weird over-shoulder perspective.
This leaves no room for artistic cinematography, and significantly forces more streamlined map-design to boot.