Gears 5

5 days left.

Attached: ggears5.jpg (1600x900, 555K)

Until this piece of shit gets ignored.

I'd like to actually play a current Gears game since I havent since 2 I'm just afraid it's going to be turbowoke.

DoA

I have X and ultimate gamepass I converted, will give it a go. But I dont expect it to be too good.

>Strong lesbo feminazi sjw looking protagonist.
In the trash it goes.

Play 3 instead.

3 has an annoying token brown woman with a British accent for some fucking reason that's part of your squad for some sections of the game but it's mostly alright.

I honestly don't care what race or gender characters are.

The whole "my body my choice" rant and "Drumph" achievement in 4 was just very offputting.

>cover shooters in 2019

Attached: 118.png (600x400, 261K)

>caring about 5 after 4 was garbage

Well there's definitely none of that in there. I dislike forced "diversity" and forcing "strong" female characters. Like any woman would be able to be a decent gear, fuck off.

Wait, you mean Sam?
The Aussie with a tan?

>its real
>Its not about you its about me ME ME ME

Attached: drumpf.png (959x82, 39K)

>Literally no hype
What happened Xbros?

Looks non-white to me. Either way being female is already too much.

Attached: sam___gears_of_war_3_by_lsquall_d4lup7l-pre.jpg (1192x670, 40K)

For what? This series was about testosterone. This left-pandering series has no humility left in it from what it once was at its core.

Gears of War ended with 3
It was a decent ending with the best multiplayer
Everything after 3 has been a total letdown story wise and gameplay wise

Great game, Yea Forums is a bunch of weeb no one cares about them

Yawn

Don't you dare talk shit about Claudia Black

>Drumph
Exactly what's the problem with that? You basically unlock the achievement by becoming rich, how is that offensive?

>4's gameplay
>letdown
You don't know what you're talking about and you're no Gears fan. Fuck off sonnygger.

Honestly, I liked and played every gears though I put more hours into 4 than any previous game. The multiplayer felt more balanced and fair than any other gears I played. The campaign was weak though. I'm looking forward 5. I know its published by MS so the same niggers here will dismiss it

>token brown
Get a load of this faggot everyone talking shit about the delicious brown that Samantha Byrne was, also voiced by Claudia Black. Stay gay!

>looks non-white to me
>posts a render with no fucking lighting on it
Anyone who did not like Sam was guaranteed to be a fag.

Attached: Sam.jpg (1920x1866, 434K)