Daily reminder that you’re a fucking retard if you cured the Genophage

Daily reminder that you’re a fucking retard if you cured the Genophage

Attached: 870A134D-10E8-4C6E-B6D2-14BB5510F4C7.png (546x546, 435K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c5Dm9oTLGhI
youtube.com/watch?v=8MaC4NMbw3c
youtube.com/watch?v=qVuMXjpANmw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist)
nexusmods.com/masseffect3/mods/350
masseffect.fandom.com/wiki/Yahg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The entire franchise is dead, doesn't really matter now

Imagine letting Wrex convince you that his retard race won't immediately fuck everything up as they have done repeatedly in the past
lets make the Genophage real in the EA offices

Fuck you, the based Krogan were way better than any of the other species, let them fucking exterminate all the asari and turian and salarian faggots. Them and the Systems Alliance can be Bro's and we can turn them loose on the Batarians

Youre even more of a retard if you played andromeda with the hurrdurr cured genophage while slept retardness.

>not being a bro to wrex

The Krogans are basically nigs

t. Krogan
go back to your radioactive shitpile of dead babies

Wrex and Jacob were completely different

luckily all the krogan they sent are megafaggots so they shouldn't breed

>befriend Wrex through 1 and 2
>he sticks his neck out for you
>don't cure the genophage
I'm all about the "long-con"

me too user
the betrayal only makes it tastier

Attached: wrexed.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

This

Okay. They were the niggers of niggers.

Daily reminder that if the retarded council had just started making preparations when they were first warned about the threat a Genophage cure wouldn't have been necessary

>Sabotaging the Genophage and losing the Krogan for the war
>All because "Muh fighting"
Shut the fuck up Dalatrass.
I'll have the Krogan AND your Salarian fleet at my side when I go fight the Reapers on earth you cunt.

Okeer did nothing wrong.

If the Krogan evolved to be so fucking unstoppable both in terms of physical capabilitues but also sheer numbers, while still being perfectly sapient, clearly they are the evolutionary winners. If the other races can't adapt, tough shit.

>mfw I realize the salarians have invaded Yea Forums

If ME3 wasn't built around making "big choices" like 1 and 2 nobody would pick the Krogan because it wouldn't even be an option

>on the one hand we have the most technologically advanced fleet in the galaxy to help us fight the giant flying machine gods who could and probably should be exterminating us from orbit
>on the other we have some angry lizards who can beat up husks on the ground but do literally nothing else of value
>boy tough choice, if only the lizards could kill Reapers in space

Wrex.

Attached: Wrex.jpg (1920x1080, 674K)

The current Reaper threat far exceeds that of the possible future Krogan threat.

>Mordin in 2: it was a tough decision, but we were right, it's for the good of the galaxy
>Mordin in 3: boo hoo poor krogan dindu nuffin, we were monsters to create the genophage (we didn't genocide them or anything, but we're still horrible!)
I was so glad to find out that you can convince him to say "fuck Krogan and fuck niggers" in 3 if you waste Wrex in 1.

Attached: 1529117939410.gif (189x189, 273K)

I mean are you forgetting all the Husks, Marauders, Cannibals, Harvesters, Rachni and Banshees that'd be fucking everyone up on the ground?
Krogan numbers could keep them at bay.
Letting more soldiers fight in the fleet.
Your "Big choices" argument doesn't matter either, I got both the Krogan and Salarians on my side even with making that cure and you trying to move the goalposts don't change that.

>not tricking those dumb niggers into thinking you cured the genophage

>hurrdurr cured genophage while slept retardness

I never played Andromeda. Did this actually happen?

This forced edgy shit is so cliche

>Implying I'm heartless enough to kill my bro Wrex
I think there's some underlying thing here user
Do you just equate Krogan to black people and hate them because of that?

>I'm heartless enough to kill my bro Wrex
Well he sure is heartless enough to pull out a gun in your face the moment you go against his retarded whims.

Attached: kot.jpg (600x600, 143K)

>more soldiers fight in the fleet
Do you live in some retarded world where more soldiers on a ship somehow improves the ability of that ship? Soldiers and sailors are as different as armies and navies, the ships already have the crew they require to fight and the Reapers will only be countered by the mechanical power of the ships themselves and not the fighting spirit of the people inside them. The ground war only exists because the Reapers want it to, they could just leave the surface at any time and render anything incapable of spaceflight totally irrelevant.

>The entire franchise is dead, doesn't really matter now

Attached: 1.png (500x500, 103K)

>The ground war only exists because the Reapers want it to,
And guess what? They want it to, Why do you think it's not Shepards idea to bring in the Krogan but the fucking Turians? Cus the Primach says their forces are being spread thin by the assault.

Please like I'd do anything less for my boy Wrex. Fuck the galaxy, what has it done for me? It wasnt there killing Geth with me.

I cured it because it's a fucking video game. I do what I want.

>most destructive race after the Rachni
>let them take over

they'll just self destruct like they did on their own planet

It's not like he clearly regrets what he did and what effect it had on the krogan because "the numbers" didn't take their psychology into account, or that straight up tells you he refuses to remain impartial by getting personally involved in monitoring the genophage, or that finding out that krogan women are willing to die to undo what he did to them and his own teammate being the one to do it effected his judgement of the whole situation, or even that the paragon ending to the sidequest is saving the cure data because maybe one day something will change and they can be allowed to be cured.

No, it's completely one dimensional and what he said is devoid of context and completely immutable.

You mean when he's thinking of his entire race of people that'd been fucked over by Politics so evidently is gonna be a bit emotional over it?
Which I then talk down without any issues?
And then becomes my biggest bro outside of Garrus in the franchise.
Yeah I got over that quick.

There's nothing wrong with making the logical decision and keeping the Genophage active for the betterment of the galaxy as a whole. And how is Wrex your friend when the moment you go against his wishes, he threatens to kill you?

>edgy
Some people just hate blacks, user.

Why wouldnt you dude, your whole race is fucked id do the same

But in the end Mordin in the writing of Mass Effect 2 still considers the Genophage to be the right decision, albeit at a cost that weighs heavily on his conscience. Then, in 3, all the nuance is thrown out the window and, unless you killed Wrex in the first game, must be killed before he'll give up on curing it.

cliche

>not having the frogniggers on your side AND keeping the genophage intact
nigga plz

This. If a lifeform becomes dominant through no reason other than natural evolution, that's called survival of the fittest.

>survival of the fittest
>Weapons of mass destruction were unleashed, transforming Tuchanka into a radioactive wasteland. The krogan were reduced to primitive warring clans struggling to survive a nuclear winter of their own creation, a state that continued until they were discovered by the salarians two thousand years later.

>The krogan were liberated from their primitive state by the salarians, who "culturally uplifted" the race by giving them advanced technology and relocating them to a planet not cursed with lethal levels of radiation, toxins or deadly predators. The salarians even gave the krogan the means to stabilize Tuchanka's atmosphere by means of the Shroud.
Lmao yeah, nice evolution you got there - being a bunch of savage tribes fighting over nothing until some frogs gave you all the technology to advance as a species.

Attached: 1556822306004.jpg (378x378, 31K)

Thing is the krogans nuked their own planet and had to be bailed out by another race. They clearly weren't the fittest until they were given outside help.

Then said outside help decides to stop them fucking up the galaxy. Krogans are just steroidal nigger rabbits, they definitely aren't the fittest.

>Krogans are just steroidal nigger rabbits, they definitely aren't the fittest.

Yet they were utterly unstoppable by anyone without resorting to a viral agent that rendered most of them sterile. Sounds to me like they were the superior lifeform in physical terms.

This

Survival of the fittest would indicate that the Salarians have every right to genocide them, though, since the Salarians superior intelligence and technology allows them to triumph over the Krogans numbers and fighting prowess. And, in fact, the Krogans were an evolutionary failure o a societal and technological level before the Salarians artificially moved them past those barriers to help fight the Rachni. By your own argument the Krogan are unfit for survival due to the fact they haven't evolved to the point where they can maintain equilibrium with their environment and stop consuming/destroying all their resources.

The Krogan evolved to have their population checked by the other predators on their planet. Without that, their population explodes to the point they can't sustain themselves.

That's why they nuked themselves back to the Stone Age. To the rest of the galaxy, they're outside their natural habitat. An invasive species. And you kill invasive species before they fuck up the ecosystem for everything else. The Salarians are pretty much the sci-fi equivalent of the idiots who brought rabbits to Australia.

PLS SHEPARD HELP GET BACK MY CUMMIES

They would have recovered and rebuilt. The Krogan uplifting was a retarded, shortsighted idea by the Salarians. You cant just give a species like the Krogan advanced weaponry, tell them that they're the saviors of the galaxy by engaging in a genocidal war and then expecting them to not turn those weapons on you after the war is over. They werent fucking ready.

>No option to kill off all the lesbian space elf Jews
Why even play

But physical terms are not the only measure of a species fitness. Predatory species have died out despite being magnificent physical specimens because they could not adapt to environmental pressures or competing species who had other advantages over them. The Krogan are an utter failure of a species on several fronts, the fact they can fight well does not render those weaknesses inconsequential.

This shit was stupid, because the ideal solution was to undo partially the genophage.
They had unsustainable level of breeding due to the previously harsh conditions of their planets, which were rendered obsolete when they gained access to guns, thus leading to their self destruction.
So, undo the genophage while tweaking it a little so they don't overwhelm again the galaxy. Just like Africa, imagine how better their living conditions would be if they didn't pop 30 children by couple.

>no nigger genophage

Attached: Ladder nig.webm (224x400, 2.86M)

So what? Their low intelligence makes them inferior since even humans could wreck their shit.
Also, that sterilization was a mercy since the Turians were advocating for complete extermination which they would've achieved easily.

Or maybe make it so they dont have fucking stillbirths that traumatise the fuck out of an entire species. Adjust their fertility rates, dont make them see entire fields of dead children.

Yeah, but to be fair, the Salarians were desperate. The Krogan situation is actually one of the better parts of writing in the universe, the Krogan got a raw deal, but the Krogan are also a huge problem, and the Salarians shouldn't have uplifted them, but they were fighting a war of survival and didn't have time to be picky about how they won it. Every side has a legitimate point of view and that's what makes it an interesting story.

You say this as if it's so easy to perfectly fine tune a biological weapon of that magnitude. In all honesty it would've probably been better to go with the Turians solution and just wipe them all out entirely, which is what was going to happen, and the genophage was the Salarians desperate attempt to curtail the Krogan without eliminating their entire species, since they felt responsible for the whole affair. Ironically the genophage was a mercy the Krogan didn't deserve and only got because the Salarians felt guilty.

>You say this as if it's so easy to perfectly fine tune a biological weapon of that magnitude.
Mordin literally did just that when the Krogan started adapting to the first strain of the Genophage.

The genophage was meant to be a last resort into bullying the krogan to do what the Council told them to do. The turians used it without permission

LITERAL FUCKING SPACE MAGIC; THE UNIVERSE
Lowering sperm production levels in males or lowering the egg levels for females is totally in the ballpark for a biological weapon that ensures that only a majority of pregnancies are stillbirths.

No. The group that went to andromeda were slightly more fertile than the rest.

Or maybe give them restrictions like the military restrictions given to Japan after WWII.
>Your species is allowed to have a population of 10 billion in total
>If your species' population exceeds 10 billion by 100 million, 200 million will be indiscriminately exterminated

>not wanting a krogan gf
shiggy

Attached: Nakmorkesh.png (1027x1074, 1.62M)

One, the genophage needed to ensure the krogan couldn't just get around it with IVF or other treatments

Two, genetically altering an entire species' reproductive capabilities and hoping it has no knock on effects two or three generations down the line is an absolutely fucking absurd goal and not something you could do by just making them produce less sperm or ova

Disgusting

No, Mordin adapted the Genophage to keep working. That is not the same as having the level of precision necessary to so finely control their reproductive abilities as what you're suggesting.

And it was only created because the Turians wanted to annihilate the Krogan completely with their fleets. The Salarians created the genophage in order to have a way to stop the Krogan rampage without eliminating the species entirely.

Wasn't the whole point of the Krogan rebellions that they explicitly ignored the population restrictions set on them by the Council and started pillaging and conquering entire worlds to accommodate their exploding populations?

Correct

It would have been a lot harder to force an agreement or even to control a post Rachni Wars Krogan race compared to a post Rebellion Krogan race. The fact that they were all forced back to Tuchanka alone would make them a lot more pliable. Its a lot harder to threaten a species with dozens/hundreds of worlds compared to one thats stuck on its homeworld (aside from the scattered merc populations)

Of course the Krogan might have just fought to the death if the Genophage hadnt crushed their spirits so thoroughly

Yes, they go over this over and over over the three games and then give you a final slap in the face with it in the citadel DLC.

I rather have a Turian gf

I also want a Turian gf, most of the NPC's are super sweet and helpful.

This. Curing the genophage is easily the most evil decision in the entire saga.

This

Yet the game acts like you are a monster for not curing it. Fucking hell.

I ALWAYS shoot Wrex in ME1 now

I did it just to piss off the salarians. I also fucked Garrus's brains out.

Attached: garrus shepard 6.png (1094x889, 1.58M)

If they try anything funny, we can always give them another genophage, or something far less humane. No one race can expect to take on the entire galaxy and win.

>Cured the Genophage

Redpill me on why that's a bad thing?
I haven't played since ME2 came out. All I know is that the Genophage keeps them from making babies and the Salarians did it for some reason.

>install Leviathan
>use terminals to fast travel to Normandy
>betray Wrex
>never get this scene
>get both krogan and salarian armies

Attached: pachaexploit.png (557x605, 58K)

Krogan are the most aggressive and hard to kill species, and they breed like rabbits. That's why it might be a bad idea not to keep their population in check.

And in the end absolutely none of it mattered at all.

KROGAN COCK

Big deal. As if the endings of the previous two games changed much depending on your choices.

Most of the characters can die in the second game. Even Shepard.

Shepard's death is the bad ending that cannot be continued in ME3. As for his crew, they hardly matter in ME3 as well.

Stop moving the goalposts. Everyone can fucking die by the end of 2. You are wrong.

I'm not moving them. Their deaths don't matter in the long run, just like the krogan and salarian armies.

t. Seething salarian

>I'm not moving them
>As if the endings of the previous two games changed much depending on your choices.

Yes you are. Fuck 3. 3 can go die in a fire.

It'd be the closest you'd get to fucking a dragon. I bet they have big sloppy tongues.

Attached: 1508674723904.jpg (235x300, 12K)

Someone post the image

we all thought krogans were cool
now, i guess not

>krogan
yes!
>gf
No!

White women would do all they can to still breed with them. And Jews will fund the cure. Its over before it even began user.

Attached: 1566900922649m.jpg (653x1024, 225K)

The endings don't change. You will always defeat Sovereign, you will always stop the Collectors, and you will always stop the Reapers. The differences are only in small details. It doesn't matter if you save the Council or not, it doesn't matter if some of your crewmates die or everyone survives, and it doesn't matter what armies you bring to Earth. So there's no point in complaining about "muh choices".

>gamer woman or faggot
Disgusting.

It doesn't matter purely because of ME3, so I'm not sure wtf your argument is.

Why won't you let the best romance into your heart, user?

Attached: garrus shepard 8.jpg (800x450, 48K)

That's because the writing stopped caring about the logical consequences of your actions and was purely based on emotion. You're supposed to feel bad about the Krogan and make your decision based on that.

Stop being a gamer, you whore.

I forgot about the filter, I of course meant to say c u m brain, not "gamer".

The entire reason the Genophage is deployed to begin with is because the Krogan overpopulated to such an extent that they were taking over entire worlds of other species, which was happening because they refused to stop breeding like locusts.

CumbraŃ—n?

You shouldn't reduce every relationship to sex or any individual part for that matter.

Attached: garrus shepard 9.gif (600x338, 3.94M)

Are Wrex and Garrus the broest character in history of video games?

White women are the least likely of all sex/race combinations to date/marry other races. That meme only exists because it gives weak men another excuse as to why they can't have sex.

>caring about the future of the galaxy only when it comes to personal vendettas and sex
>not a cĹŻmbrain

It doesn't matter in ME1 or ME2 either, your choices have no actual consequences as far as how the main story plays out. Look at New Vegas, that game had real choice and consequence, and completely different endings and paths depending on what you did.

>not releasing your krogan niggas to unleash unstoppable shithell on the galaxy at large
why pretend you even care about alliance space

honestly, choice and consequence has always pretty much been a meme that in the end was reduced to different ending slides. only exceptions in recent times were new vegas and alpha protocol, especially the former as it rewards your choices with all kinds of different interactions or small things such as perks during the playthrough. maybe witcher 1 too, at least some things changed based on who you picked and who you spared etc, not so much 3 which sucked

The krogan are a manageable threat compared to the Reapers. Any plus against them is a must. Also I like to dab on salarians

Attached: garrus shepard 13.jpg (900x546, 73K)

oops meant latter

Or maybe we wanted to fuck lizards, user.

Wrex romance when?

He literally tells you that he flipped his stance around because of the changing circumstances.
>Never changed mind. Genophage proper decision at time. New circumstances necessitate course correction.
>Reaper invasion. Turians doomed without krogan support. Krogan need unified threat, outlet for aggression. Cooperative symbiosis.
Realistically, Shepard should trust Mordin on this considering he knows more about the genophage, the krogan, and his own people than anybody else. It's even more in character for him to accept sabotaging the cure considering how he genuinely believed that Eve would be a stabilizing factor for whoever would become the leader of the Krogan, so if she dies, then it's a no-go.

going to finaly play this series
thinking of spacer, sole surviver
for uniting aliens against the reapers
i know of colonist, ruthless for maximum remove batarians
what combos affect the story

Your entire squad can die in ME2, including Shepard. Also at least half the crew on Normandy and potentially all of it.
You can also decide what happens to the Collector base, and your fight with the collector ship depends on the upgrades you made on Normandy.

Honestly, ME2 was way too campy and action-ey for my tastes, but the ending was actually great and your choices did matter. It's not ME2's fault that ME3 shat all over it and made everything null and void.

Curing the genophage has no noticeable impact on the war effort, since it will take several years to over a decade for Krogans to actually mature, and the Reaper war only lasts like half a year at most.

Earth-borne
Ruthless
Renegade
Infiltrator

Attached: 1543762908017.png (597x541, 81K)

ME1: garrus + wrex
ME2: garrus + zaeed
ME3: garrus + ???

>what combos affect the story
None, your background changes a few lines of dialogue and 1 quest in ME1.

they should have done a toned down version of the genophage instead

Chunk McBeefhuge

Also because they use bbc in porn they associate white women with black men, thinking that their only concern is the size of the dick, when what they actually want is the money. -Which obviously is not something that the blacks would have in excess.

the reapers are going to kill us all it realy doesnt matter

not him but can you play renegade and still decide on the paragon choices for some of the bigger things in the game? like letting the rachni queen go or saving the council?

Other races did adapt. By genophaging their asses to extinction.
By that logic, it's tough shit for the Krogan

I hate you white men so fucking much

Reply to me you cuck

that's who I used for the most part and it wasn't so bad, just didn't have that space bro feel of garrus/wrex/zaeed

youtube.com/watch?v=c5Dm9oTLGhI
M F W

Renegade is determined by the choices you make, not the starting point. But you can have ruthless as a background and pick paragon choices. For instance, I picked ruthless and played mostly renegade, but my Shep cared a lot about her crew and helped them any way she could. She was still a cold brutal cunt outside of that.

>Extremely aggressive
>Explosive population growth
>Culture based entirely around war and conquest
>Can live a long time if not killed in combat
>Use another race as disposable cannon fodder
>Redundant organ systems
>Primitive governmental system that operates like a tribe headed by a tyrant

Attached: 5be9c91ff35e01c36ebcf4b2208455cd80c95eaaf549d49cc3fcc9b2acf4479a.png (890x661, 166K)

Hopefully we live long enough to see ea die

>this
They'd have to make another waifu race. We should have been able to stop resisting indoctrination and join the reapers.

Attached: 1557687749484.png (400x399, 67K)

that's what I mean, if I usually pick all renegade choices can I still save the rachni queen for example?

Attached: 1251512161261.jpg (492x388, 39K)

Yeah. The whole paragon/renegade thing only really affects if you'll be able to chose certain dialogue options sometimes. The more you have on either side makes it more likely you'll be able to have the option.

Was there an argument to cure the genophage other than MUH FEELINGS?

The Krogan proved to be savages time and time again and more importantly would take over the galaxy if left unchecked. The genophage was the right thing to do. I even lied to their faces in Mass Effect 3 to recruit them for the war effort.

Wouldn't it be cool if they made genophage for white people?

Not related but Hugo Weaving is the most underrated actor of all time.

I despise how the game makes you out to be an utter monster if you dont cure the genophage and gain the war resource of Krogan warriors. Its still incredibly clear that Krogans just cant function without war and rapid expansion, even in 3. You are essentially dooming the other races to being swarmed by a race which was blessed by evolution to do nothing but commit war crimes, good luck in 100 years when there are 10 billion 2 ton reptiles with rapid regeneration and extremely tough bodies on every planet in every system.

Wouldn't it be cool if they made genophage for BLACK people?

White people already have huge infertility issues

if you left wrex alive (which you should've because he's based) then he tells you and the rest of the galaxy to shove it and pulls his support from the war before trying to kill you, and you're left with nothing but limp-dick frog jews.

>wrex trying to kill you
And that's exactly how you know you have absolutely fucked up on a cosmic level

>you krogans multiply and multiply untill all your resources are consumed
You.are.just.a.virus

It's based if you ask me, shows that Wrex is smart and refuses to suffer at the hands of h*mans and s*larians working against his people.
It also shows how fucking worthless every other species in the galaxy is because you're hard-pressed to get enough EMS without krogan support, unless you go for muh DLC.

Its a brainlet tier decision

>Weak limp wristed jews with excellent merchant and (online) banking skills, will be strong allies after the war
>Giant fucking toad dragons who can snap a human in half, and be shot dozens of times and then regenerating all their organs by the time you reload, vital in a war, will be the blacks of the after war society

Just do what most of the frog jews want and lie to the Krogans so they dont fill every planet with retards capable of collapsing future walls by slamming into them.

Why can't we romance Krogan again?

I killed Wrex and it hurt me. But the greater good and all that.

balls are inert

Krogan should be nearly wortless against the reapers though, they have no ships. Salarians should be worth much more, but Bioware went full retard.

>history shows that in 100% of cases, the Krogan inevitably overpopulate, begin annexing other worlds, carelessly slaughtering whatever is there. Rendered their home planet uninhabitable immediately after they were given advanced weaponry in inner species conflict.
>look guys, there's shades of gray we need to consider here, Mordin's thinking on this topic evolved, why can't yours?

Why not give them condoms?

Attached: 1548162369308.jpg (298x512, 21K)

>kill wrex
>kill krogan
>kill geth
>kill rachni
>kill council
>install udina
>kill everything

Its like nigger killer 3000

Attached: 1567217191817m.jpg (679x1024, 71K)

Or you can just save the Councilors during the fucking Citadel Cerebus Coup and have both of them.

exactly
>galaxy facing complete extinction
>leaving behind a race to face it anyways while expecting them to save yours
wrex is completely fucking based

tyrone shepard strikes again

Reapers cant afford to take the time to destroy every planet themselves, which is why they enslave other races/corrupt them and turn them into mindless monsters to use as ground forces to weaken integral parts of their enemies structure, especially their ship ports. Hard to take place in a long war in space if there is no where to resupply.

Krogans are essential for the ground forces, worth dozens of any other race physically and hundreds in fortitude and survivability.

>Saving the mega jews AGAIN (as I assume you saved them in Mass Effect 1)

Seriously, the council is the worst and most backwards entity in Mass Effect.

>saving the galaxy by doing its dirty work

You probably think women are equal to men as well

Attached: 1567215744210.jpg (819x960, 62K)

NZ shooter did nothing wrong

Oh thank god, it was beginning to feel like all the smart people left this shithole.
Faith restored

They're only an active annoyance in the first game but I see no benefit in letting them die.

Plus humans get to brag about that part for the rest of history. If you abandon the council your species will look like a bunch of scheming cowards. Not exactly the ideal faction to be accusing anyone else of being mega jews

sure, lets cripple our ground forces against the Reaper invasion that no fucker on the council prepared for. fuck all the races, only people are care about are my crew who actually have my back so i have theirs

Fuck the council
Human Empire war (based turians can be allowed)

Attached: 1554213539046.png (500x856, 191K)

They are the inevitable outcome of the races finding the Citadel. An alliance which wishes to control every other race and puts huge restrictions and biases on all new races that wish to join the citadel.

Keep in mind this is all orchestrated by the Reapers, they know there will always be a Council, and they know the Citadel will always become the breeding ground and gathering point for the races. The Council falls straight into their trap and becomes the stupid puppet which allows the Reapers to extremely easily cut off the head of their opposition and reset the universe again.

If you allow the council to live, you are allowing them to continue the mistakes of the species that preceeding them. maybe you change their mind after saving them, but it doesnt stop their original view towards humans and other "new races" as being lower caste.

rabbits is an understatement, they lay 1,000 eggs at a time, even if only a fraction survive, lets say a few dozen, all of those will grow into a being the size of a small car with backups for all their internal organs

*human empire now

>but it doesnt stop their original view towards humans and other "new races" as being lower caste.
And leaving them to die makes Humans look any better?

Of course it is. It was established by an entire species of women. The fuck did you expect?

Who cares what they think? They are racist fucks who think themselves superior for discovering the Citadel first and lording over it as "the original founders" despite it being through sheer luck and ofcourse the Reapers manipulation.

the Reapers understand that politics completely cucks intelligent species and forces them into self destruction, which allows them to take advantage of the mass panic that occurs when they wipe the Citadel.

Who cares how the blue faggots, jew frogs and generic deviantart armoured (slightly based) aliens see the humans? They already saw them as lower on the ladder than them anyway.

>inconceivably autistic geniuses who built the most advanced spaceships in the galaxy and possess startlingly effective tech, who no longer fight conventional wars because their spies, infiltration units, and hackers are so effective that they can end a war before it starts
plus even if you betray Wrex, a decent sized fraction of Krogan still stick with you for some reason

>purple space lesbians explore space
>discover abandoned space station
>hyper-advanced massive in scope
>maintained by a spieces of insect drones
>wat do?
>hey let's make us a super-government!

the salarian fleet was useless against the reapers because they dont have heavy firepower really, the salarians relay more on stealth and sabotage

>Udina being an asshole is a red herring and Anderson is too much of a military man to make it in politics
>Choose Udina because he's a ruthless pro-human asshole politician just like all the other council members are a bunch of cunts who are pro their own species
>LOL HE ACTUALLY IS JUST A BAD GUY AND NOT A RED HERRING FUCK YOU AND YOUR REASONABLE AND JUSTIFIABLE CHOICES :DDD

Attached: 1563620705796.png (387x301, 164K)

I was a dumb kid when I played ME. If I played this game now I wouldn't do it, but why would I play Mass Effect?

>not unleashing the toad-dragons and retiring to a comfy alien beach somewhere while the galactic krogan chimp out rages on
They deserve it, both of them

Indeed, the council mostly benefits the asaris: the more different races they can interact with, the more genetic patrimony they can stole from them by mating with them

Not hating niggers is also cliche. Checkmate atheists

i want to have non consensual sex with a Quarian

>>Udina being an asshole is a red herring
>Literally stabs you in the back and prevents you going after Saren along with the rest of the council while speaking negatively of you for the majority of the game and provides absolutely no help to you
>Red Herring
I think you just might be dense.

Bioware needs to give their drones blood and circuses. It would have been much better if Saresh managed to escape or was never there in the first place, holographic disguise and could remain an emanuel goldstein/hillary clinton opponent for the alliance.

Attached: saresh.jpg (480x360, 28K)

Well you have to do that anyway. Without engaging in the shitty multiplayer tie-in you need absolutely every war asset that can be acquired including the Kroganiggers. Otherwise you will arbitrarily fail to get the best ending and there will not be a commander left to retire to an alien beach somewhere.

not really, after you cure the genophage and destroy the reapers humans & krogans are good allies and nobody will fuck with that alliance

Actually I believe krogan society did progress to fairly modern point before they nuked themselves in Mad Max territory. They came pre-nuked when the salarians discovered them.

Mass effect 1 had a big plot about Human Supremacy vs Galactic (((cooperation))) that was totally abandonned in the next games

He comes around by the end where you make that choice.

it wasnt abandoned, it was just rolled into the lolchaoticevil human racis faction

It kinda was since you couldn't be a human supremacist in the next games
In ME1, you could say that you let the council die in order to make Humanity stronger

>Bring her to your quarters under the pretense of an after action report
>Shes tired, and her voice as she answers your questions are clearly tired and she can think nothing of more than collapsing into her bed and resting
>As she is signing the report, you get up and go behind her
>slam her against the desk
>Her mask cracks, the ventilated air of the ship pervades her pores, her face prickles, almost as if afraid of the atmosphere
>Her face starts to turn an unhealthy red and she begins to cough, still slightly concussed from your act of violence
>She recovers and attempts to get up from the chair, only for you to slam her head back onto the desk
>A thin line of alien blood seeps from a cut on her forehead
>A thin murmur escapes her continiously puffed lips, the air, with no biotics or contigents used, is slowly breaking away her exposed skin, defiling her body
>You take your penknife, and cut away her belt, her suit below the belt falls easily with a slight tug
>She is delirious, the impact against the desk and the harsh atmosphere putting her into a brain fog
>You unzip your pants and insert your thick member into her hole
>Its dry, but soon becomes wet, her mind in delusions from her injuries and her slowly decaying mental state
>Its like fucking a piece of warm meat, only a slight gurgle escapes her lips every so often
>Satisfied after an unknown amount of time, you pour your load into her opening
>You turn her over to find she has stopped murmuring, with a grin, you drag her to a nearby airlock, allocated to the disposal of trash
>With a single press of a button, she disappears into the void, filled with your fluid, and devoid of any life.

Attached: GcZR77F.png (1785x1640, 1.72M)

Doesnt matter how friendly they are, eventually Krogans will outgrow all the worlds "designated" to them and Wrex wont be able to stop the lizard tide of billions from invading or killing each other for space.

this 100 percent. Humans and Krogan will rule the galaxy, and the asari will slink on over to our bed and rest their blue tits on our chad chests to protect themselves.

Attached: 4869.jpg (500x400, 20K)

You can't fight biology user

OP is just scared of the big bad kwogen.

Attached: 1491357765637_webm.webm (960x540, 2.37M)

This scene is so weird. The writers had a compulsion to reference possible choices in past games even when it doesn't make sense for the character to know about them.

>What's wrong? Ashley not here to do your dirty work? Oh right, you killed her too?

Referring to Ashley possibly killing Wrex in ME1, but that obviously didn't happen here because Wrex is alive, so what is he referring to? It comes across as him talking about parallel universes.

>Did you think I'm as stupid as my brother, Wreav?

I met Wreav for 2 seconds in this reality, and he was never in a leadership position. I know Wreav wouldn't find out about the genophage in the parallel universe where he's in charge instead of you, but you, Wrex, the character, have no way of knowing that.

Such shit writing.

you are an absolute fucking brainlet, every character or a combination of them being able to die in 2 is a much different ending that 3s choose your color

>Kasumi was never a romance option
Feels bad.

save the council
or
abandon the council
?

>hate krogan
>while quarians exist
dilate

Attached: Eclipse_Trooper.png (500x600, 386K)

Abandon. At the time you're making the decision, you have no idea if you can destroy Sovereign or not. You need to have all firepower available to attack it, so you need to hold back your ships until then. Also, the Council proves themselves to be of no value either before or after this event. It's literally a "nothing of value was lost" scenario.

I saved them just to say that they can eat shit and die in ME2

Javik, obviously

Attached: javiksynthesis.png (832x1102, 126K)

The 'focus on sovereign' option is clearly the only one that makes sense.
You have to break role play and always pick the memes top or bottom option to decide otherwise.

Why not both?

shut up nigger

thats what you get when you let walking holes be in charge of something.

>falling for the meme

wasn't the genophage just supposed to offset the fertility of the krogan? I remember the first game mentioning how the natural fertility rate was extremely high.

This is gold

Also someone please stop hack walters

because quarians are space gypsies-racists that doesn't deserve shit
Krogans are bros, they had to fight only because their race was doomed by a genophage (they don't give a single fuck about nuclear war tho)

Yes, the genophage remnant fertility was calibrated to match pre-industrial birth rates. Krogan bitch but they actually have birth rates similar to other sentient species, it's just that others don't lose 75% of people to violence before reaching middle age.

You'd think that during a 1000 years of that, the culture would have shifted into everyone attempting to procreate as soon as possible before they throw their lives away in fights.

Genophage for pajeets when?

Furthermore, lets be real here
Wrex armor'd up with a goddamn shotgun vs unarmed Shepard 10 ft away from each other?
Shep would be turned into soup

I think the reason the genophage had such a huge impact was because it didnt actually reduce sperm count or reduce how many babies were spawned per attempt. Krogan women would still spawn hundreds of babies, but 299/300 of them would be stillborn or die, thats a much worse outcome.

Like, humans dont have hundreds of babies only for half of them to die in the womb, and the other half die postnatal, we have one or two (rarely) at a time. I dont think the genophage would have been nearly as catastrophic race relations wise if it actually reduced sperm/egg count to match other species.

>The Salarians are pretty much the sci-fi equivalent of the idiots who brought rabbits to Australia.

Nah, they're idiot whites who brought niggers to the US.

>Superpower by 2020

They still have half a year to stop shitting on streets and stop trying to scam americans with teamviewer.

Attached: 1zpld7rxcb831.jpg (2083x2087, 511K)

Funnily enough the BBC meme only got started because, due to dark skin color, black porn actors could more easily have a prosthetic fixed to them without it showing.
Most massive dicks in porn are fake

idiot jews*

first american slave owner was a black man.
but yeah also a lot of jew slave owners

source.

Its more interesting than the main story honestly.

I wasn't going to do cure it. From game one I was opposed to it. But god damn Mordin looked me dead in the eye and told me I had to shoot him to stop him. I saw the renegade prompt but all of his words echoed in my head. What if he’s right? What if I’m wrong? And how could I possibly shoot my friend for doing what he believed was right? Why should I not take a stance of hope and faith in goodness instead of hate and fear?

I couldn't pull the trigger. The fucking journey he and I had been on, the words he had spoken, all of it had affected me so deeply that it stopped me from following my own moral compass. A fictional character fucking did that to me. I do not to still to this day understand how they could fuck up the ending of that game when they had such amazing writing.

Scene:
youtube.com/watch?v=8MaC4NMbw3c

Attached: mordin.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

>tfw the best moment in the entire series is the renegade route for the genophage cure
youtube.com/watch?v=qVuMXjpANmw

I MADE A MISTAKE

Attached: 1360520520062.jpg (640x360, 39K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist)
>This was the first instance of a judicial determination in the Thirteen Colonies holding that a person who had committed no crime could be held in servitude for life.

Curing the genophage with Wrex as leader = based

I'm pretty sure that no such threat was ever given to the Japanese

Fuck it, i fucked up the quote twice, im going to bed.

All fucking council members can eat shit.

Attached: Council dies.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

yeah, he was great in Ip Man 2 really bulked up for the role
impressive stuff desu

How the hell does ME3 work if everyone fucking dies in 2?

Though Casor was the first person declared a slave in a civil case, there were both black and white indentured servants sentenced to lifetime servitude before him. Many historians describe indentured servant John Punch as the first documented slave (or slave for life) in America, as punishment for escaping in 1640. Punch was required to "serve his said master or his assigns for the time of his natural Life here or elsewhere".[22][23][24] The Punch case was significant because it established the disparity between his sentence as a negro and that of the two European indentured servants who escaped with him (one described as Dutch and one as a Scotchman). It is the first documented case in Virginia of an African sentenced to lifetime servitude. It is considered one of the first legal cases to make a racial distinction between black and white indentured servants.

it don't
some shmuck was supposed to replace Shepard but they scrapped that

by everyone he really just means your main squad for the game

most of the me2 squad are only minor characters in the third game, showing up for a mission or two and then at the end in L O N D O N

and here i go installing this again

T H I S
The fact that people actually do it is proof SJW will work against the best interests of society just because it makes them feel like the good guys

>Daily reminder that you’re a fucking retard if you cured the Genophage
Yeah, everyone with half a brain should realize that

Wrex is my bro and so is Mordin. The galaxy is a hellhole anyway, fuck what the frog people and psychic blue bitches say, unga bunga krogan are better than more scheming space jews.

I wonder how long it would take to throw every existing Krogan out the airlock.
Hypothetically speaking, of course.

Can't you just genophage them again if they become a big problem again, it'll be easier this time as they already will have the plans for how to make it happen
Pretty sure there's even an agreement of some kind like this made between Wrex and the Salarians but maybe I remember wrong

Why do you have to kill Mordin though if you choose to sabotage the thing. Surely you could just knock the guy out and then explain later on the ship why it had to be done

Ok so im actually playing the multiplayer for 3 right now. Its pretty fun but I cant help but think that this is part of the reason the main game went so far off the rails

If you actively try to stop the genophage from being cured starting game 1 then you can convince Mordin to stand down. That's what I got. Having to kill Mordin feels like a punishment for being a hypocrite at the last moment

Never even played Andromeda 2bh, do the red/ green/ blue endings have any effect whatsoever on it?

I got red, but the one where you do basically everything and Shep breathes a little at the end

You should give your friend some dignity in death if you fuck him over. Imagine being a salarian genius and possibly getting brain damage when Shepard clonks you over the head and then throws you over his shoulder like your now his woman.

but i want to have sex with wrex

They just don't show up in ME3, pretty much. Except Shepard which gets retconned.

god that would fucking suck, good punishment if you played like such a tard in 2 that you got shep killed though

>not seeing the advantage of a sapient race capable of instant respawning when fighting demon robots from dark space

Made perfect sense at the time, they were an extremely valuable asset for the war effort. Javiks people kept the reaper war going for a century before dying off, he wasn't even alive before the reapers showed up in his cycle. With the krogan they could've kept the fight going possibly forever. They instantly dominate any ground fight. Any planet held by them cant be taken without being glassed entirely. And if they fuck up after the war the frog niggers can just poison them again.

I would've loved to kill Shepard in 2 and then fuck his waifu in 3.

That would've been awesome, what are you talking about. Them not sticking to that was the first sign they just didn't care anymore.

What if the reapers capture some females to make their own krogan army?

>ome shmuck was supposed to replace Shepard but they scrapped that
Yeah. Major Coats. It's why he's so "present" at the end.

Worth the gamble imo, they're pretty protective of their women, and their women aren't like ours and shitty at self defense.

I'm ashamed I didn't get it immediately.

>characters can't grow and evolve
>mordin clearly showed no regrets in 2

Attached: australia.jpg (645x729, 64K)

This.

Colonist plus War Hero or Ruthless is great for Batarian shit and just a good combo in general, Colonist and Sole Surivior is good for max unkillable.

Earthborn is fine with Sole Survivor and Ruthless, Space works with any

ME Trilogy remastered as one game when?

Why not cure it with Wrex and Eve alive? I mean the reaper war will possibly last hundreds or years you want lots of Krogan babies

get the HD mods

If youre ever replaying ME3, get this mod.
nexusmods.com/masseffect3/mods/350

Attached: file.png (900x279, 286K)

Do you love driving a slow vehicle over a featureless mountainscape and boring gunplay inside three (3) different warehouses? Mass Effect is your game

There's so much more than that mod

I miss the times when gameplay jank was the only negative of bioware games.

Like what?

that's honestly pathetic you'd doom the entire galaxy to be slaughtered by the Krogans all for ONE dude. Weak

Shit that scene is heartbreaking as hell.

Honeslty I'm a huge fan of base ME3 with extended cut, how much does it actually change shit? Stuff like the restorations look cool but yeah

t. Dalatress

and does it work with HD mods

>Not sacrificing the entire world for one dude

Attached: 1535056476649.jpg (1328x2048, 220K)

how come we see the Volus do SHIT ALL in the entire trilogy

Just BTFO them with bio weapons again. Sorry guys, your fertility rates only get turned up when there’s a galactic scale threat, you stupid niggers have proven time and time again you can’t be trusted.

Jeez I really wonder why

Attached: I+want+a+comp+about+the+space++_a89db6a94f105dce369425190442e2a1.png (143x200, 36K)

Volus are swiss

This is why I always choose the 'Fuck the Catalyst' option

Attached: 1531003872053.jpg (1600x1000, 704K)

Sure they are user, sure

In my cycle, there was no DRM

Attached: images (98).jpg (485x633, 33K)

How did you deal with piracy?

Krogans Welcome!

Attached: Krogans Welcome!.jpg (3840x1362, 534K)

KROGAN CAWK
SO GOOD

They were sexually penetrated by primitives, and then their eyes were cut out.

Damn.

>swiss space jews

Attached: 1539631165574.jpg (900x904, 152K)

They're not called mountain jews for nothing.

Attached: der_ewige_schweizer.jpg (568x800, 110K)

Wrex is actually the most based character.
He is straightforward, a champion of his downtrodden people and loyal to the core.
OP is more faggy than ME3.

>loyal to the core
>can try to kill you twice

>Can kill you twice, but does not if you are his bro.
That's loyalty, son.
Even at the risk of his entire people he will put his full trust in you if you give him good reason.
Fuck off faggot.

I agree. For whatever reason, I put faith in the krogans. Then before the final battle the krogan general says to me, more or less, "You're next after the reapers by the way lol."

He's delusional and manipulated by Krogan feminism. He's a beta cuck

You mean Garrus, right ?

>endless snu snu
>feminism
Sign me up, bro.

is Shepard a /toy/fag?

No, loyalty would be not trying to kill you even if you weren't his bro, garrus on the other hand joins up to questions asked all 3 games and never bitches about anything you do

>not loyal enough to kill your bro if he starts acting like a faggot.
You disgust me.

after all this time the only thing that still piss me off in this series is the fact that Miranda can't be bi, making femshep stuck with boring humans or going xeno, yikes.

Attached: 92c580845ec91c0f685fdc83969bb76d.jpg (600x776, 92K)

>Ip Man 2
>Hugo Weaving
Based retard

That's because femshep sucks

femshep is best girl

I wish she did
my dick, that is

Attached: 1561273349422.jpg (960x1200, 637K)

The only way to get Shepard killed in 2 is if you deliberately try, or if you are literally braindead.

The other races adapted by dropping the genophage on them, dumbass.

imagine being the Illusive Man in that scenario

Attached: 1536219706574.png (744x652, 635K)

virgin "superior" vs CHAD STRONK

I'll do anything for Krogan cock.

Attached: 1482011737444.png (318x287, 159K)

Why do I feel like this would be something I would do...anons pls help

Except they are not. They are evolved to survive on their deathworld planet and nuked themselves to near extinction before. In all likelihood they would only have became a space flight capable race after exercising better control over their aggression and explosive breeding. Of course in come the Salarians that needed a guard dog vs the Rachni and instead gave a bunch of Chimps nukes. Gee who would have thought that could have long term consequences? They are really not much different than the Yahg except for individuals like Wrex which were capable of saying "Hey lets use our brains and actually survive in a vast inhospitable universe that isnt Tachunka"

If you're too lazy to climb up to get something and would rather just knock it down, it's a valid strategy. Or if your knee hurts. Or if you're afraid of heights.

>Or if you're afraid of heights.
This.

>Krogan bitch but they actually have birth rates similar to other sentient species,
And in order to have those birth rates they have SUBSTANTIALLY higher infant mortality rates with all the negatives that come along with it.

the krogans did nothing wrong, the council/alliance were the retards who gave postapocalyptic spearchuckers advanced weaponry and technology so they could use them as an army and then it backfired horribly

this type of shit is exactly why the prime directive exists in the star trek universe

daily reminder the genophage existed IRL thanks to israel

So would that whore Femshep

Attached: Krogan cock, so good.jpg (2290x1955, 388K)

They're jews, they'll get everyone to fight for them and collect interest

masseffect.fandom.com/wiki/Yahg

Would the reapers have enough time to clean up this cycle if they won or would they have to exterminate the yahg too because they're close to spaceflight and would notice that the council races are gone. They could just scrub the citadel down of signs of inhabitance I suppose.

Bioware was the genophage all along.

Here's the truly redpilled route
>kill suit rat space gypsies
>Hyper intelligent geth know humanity is the only reason they're still around, now your eternal bros
>Cure genophage while also secretly keeping research on how to make it in case the lizard niggers ever get uppity
>Krogan now also eternal bros with humanity
>Have autistic robots build endless advanced fleets and have the lizard niggers be an unstoppable army
>Wipe out the blue dykes, frog jews, space jews, and other such inferior races
>Turians are cool if they're willing to hang, otherwise they get the rope too
>If Krogan become a problem at this step, deploy genocidal variant of genophage
>Humanity now undisputed #1 in the galaxy
>Spend eternity chilling inside comfy Geth Dyson Spheres using them as perfect vidya training partners

based
god I fucking hate the quarians, they deserve everything bad that happened to them
the geth did absolutely nothing wrong

The Geth are trash, they got way too humanized in ME3 and in so doing destroyed yet another interesting thread of world building put in place in the first game.

That brings to mind a question I've always had.
I'm pretty sure Vigil says Sovereign has been working for centuries now to bring in the Reapers. If the Protheans hadn't fucked with the Keepers, and the Reapers wiped out everyone no problem, Wouldn't they probably get done and leave right around the time humanity started getting its feet wet in space?
Like they'd all fuck off and then about 100 years or so later humans start activating relays and get 50,000 of fun with the Citadel, probably getting enough time to study relays that they unlock all their secrets

Five words: Reading comprehension you daft nigger. Mordin being a bro was just one part of it. I also said he got inside my head and made me question my beliefs.

Attached: 1560183246778.jpg (500x652, 69K)

I'd argue Legion's character in ME2 is what 'humanised' the geth, he's easily my favourite companion in the game

Yeah, which is exactly the problem. All the nuance of the Quarian-Geth conflict set up in Mass Effect 1 got thrown out the window and they just made the Geth sympathetic victims, while simultaneously removing everything that made them interesting and alien.

>play renegade
>like Wrex
Yup, I won.

it's literally canon that the krogan reject their warmongering tribal ways if wrex guides them

Attached: Screenshot_20190831-192720.png (1920x1080, 1.29M)

>he didn't save the rachni
>he didn't save the krogan
>he didn't want to see them war again, for a laugh

do you even entertainment, bro? Sure it was all for not but it's an attempt at a laugh

Attached: kenan.jpg (250x250, 14K)

Kinda based, you still need an emergency plan for the Geths

And you don't think that's an issue? The Geth go from being a threat potentially as great as the Reapers in the long run, due to being a completely alien and unknowable hivemind of sentient programs, to an oppressed ethnic group who are just like everyone else in the span of ME2 and ME3. It completely destroyed all the interesting, and most importantly, alien bits of the Geth.

This.

>only sci-fi game franchise in recent memory I cared about killed and gutted before it even got a chance to really get off the ground

I've accepted it but it still stings.

Attached: 1496264720136.png (604x694, 89K)

Just keep an archive of that heretic code rewritten to make them serve humanity if anything ever goes awry

Krogan got btfo during the Rebellions, if not for the genophage the turians would have genocided them.
Also, after the ending and the destruction of the relays krogan will be stuck in their system for a while, so they'll either learn to control their numbers or nuke each other again.

That's some good route I admit it, turning asaris into sex slaves must be a thing tho

Are we ever going to get another game like 1 ever again?

I want a Turian gf, Vetra was the best character in Andromeda

Attached: 843cd425fed01ac6640196d51545cae0.png (584x1000, 492K)

You mean, if humanity hadn't found out that first relay that linked to the other and found about the aliens? Then yeah, maybe, but it's a dumb question.

>You can get the ME1 background music

Attached: 1485326297548.jpg (191x252, 7K)

His character completely changed from gruff badass in ME1-2 to goofy bro-uncle in ME 3 and no-one noticed.

No, I mean that the Reaper invasion has been delayed by several centuries because Sovereign couldn't just push the win button on the Citadel. If the Reapers were supposed to come in around the English Enlightenment or so, they'd probably finish killing off the Citadel races by around WWII or so, give or take several decades. Since the Charon relay was inactive, they'd have no way to check or reason to care about Sol, so they'd all fuck off and then we'd unfreeze the relay at most a century after they left. That gives us 50,000 years of time with the Mass Relays, probably the most of any species yet

This

So they found out something was wrong after the Asari found the citadel?

Why did the reapers use ground troops instead of glassing everything from orbit?

So that everyone doesn't pull a Javik and go on ice in deep underground bunkers. Also it probably leaves more visible evidence for later races to find or something.
The Reaper threat should have ended at 1 with them trapped in Dark Space. It was stupid to end the game on Shepard going "they're still out there!". Series should have been different intrigue plots from the POV of a Council Spectre

Based and Salarianpilled

>The Reaper threat should have ended at 1
Chekhov's gun you fool

It would be stupid for them to be unable to get back from dark space without a relay. They did get there in the first place somehow, and they originally travelled across the whole galaxy to build the relay network.
It should have taken them way longer than 2 years though.

Oh, I get what you mean now.
It would be all about timing but yeah, the Reapers would probably don't care about a relay not working. Mind you, the Protheans were using it (and doing stuff in Earth and Mars), so it probably kept working until they disappeared, freezing after they got harvested. The only other possibility is they they froze it intentionally to protect Earth, but that seems unlikely since they didn't do that to protect the Asari sluts, their favorites.
If the Charon relay was working fine when the Reapers attacked the Protheans, then maybe they visited the Sol system to check for Protheans and found us, deciding not to kill humanity since we weren't fully developed yet. If they knew about our ancestors, maybe they would have checked on Earth again. Not sure what they'd have done if they had found us in WWII, maybe harvest us just in case.
Kinda creepy to think of the possibility of the Reapers visiting our ancestors some 50,000 years ago.

I was under the impression Sovereign's Citadel signal was also what woke them up from their hibernation, and without that signal they'd just sit in the void forever.

Guys, what is your favorite race?
Mine are the vorchas

Attached: WA_VorchaLaborTeam.png (512x256, 178K)

They're just a stand in for goblins

> Sovereign's Citadel signal was also what woke them up from their hibernation
What signal? Sovereign didn't manage to open the Citadel relay in the end.
And even if most of the reapers were hibernating, surely they would wake up on their own at some point. Or one would stay awake to keep watch or something.

>What signal? Sovereign didn't manage to open the Citadel relay in the end.
He did but Shepard stopped it. But Sovereign triggered the invasion.
>one would stay awake to keep watch or something
Literally what Sovereign was doing.

>people complaining "they ruined the Geth!!!"
No, they were ALWAYS supposed to be sympathetic. In Mass Effect 1 where all the Geth and Quarian backstory comes from just talking with Tali, she fucking tells you about how the Quarians attacked first once they started becoming self-aware. Shephard even can get a little angry at her and ask her "what were you thinking?" or something similar.

No shit the first time you ever talked with a friendly Geth they were going to explain their side of the story. They were ALWAYS going to be "in the right" compared to the Quarians, from day fucking one, even if they were the main enemies in ME1

Attached: 1377106783482.jpg (317x330, 20K)

>race of violent psychotics literally unable to live at peace
>reproduce to such a degree that they deplete entire planets in years
>when left to their own devices they nuke one another repeatedly until there is nothing left to salvage
>when last allowed to do as they pleased they were smashing asteroids into enemy planets and destroying the galaxy
>"hurrr genophage was unfair we should cure it and let them do what they want. that one guy who is leading a few of them will totally keep them all in check, even if many plot his death and show him no loyalty or respect whatsoever. it's not like they won't just break off and reproduce infinitely and then plunge the galaxy into another bloody war."

Fuck some people are so goddamned retarded it hurts. I'm so glad this game has had it's time and we don't have to argue with them anymore.

>He did but Shepard stopped it.
Where did you get this idea from? Shepard stopped him before he got control of the Citadel, I don't remember anything in the game suggesting otherwise. Then ME2 introduces the retarded infinite range quantum communicators, which would allow Sovereign to contact the rest of the Reapers at any time.
>Literally what Sovereign was doing.
I meant the ones in dark space. Still, it would be pretty stupid for them to just sleep in dark space forever with no backup plan.

>>people complaining "they ruined the Geth!!!"
literally who

Attached: hmmm.png (451x619, 429K)

why did Vorcha get fucked so hard in ME3? they deserved to have more development than Bataarians

Attached: 1460419565135.jpg (961x759, 255K)

You know who.

Attached: 131.jpg (736x634, 63K)

see

They were treated as vermin, literally called that, in ME2

>development

They're horrible little gremlins that barely live 30 years and belong down a mine.

dont know , didnt played because certain reasons.
What happened to them? i just know that they reapers came to they planet , tryed to fuck whit them , the vorchas adapted, fougth, then got some space ships and then the planet was occupied

The Krogan appear to function better in a matriarchal structure which is how you leave it to some degree. In a conflict with the reapers that didn't involve the crucible (see: and actually good story) it would have been vital for them to rapidly reproduce and delay the reapers on other worlds. They don't want to completely destroy planets because they want the biological and technological resources it has. Krogans delay them from finishing off a planet for long amounts of time. Giving others time to evacuate. Especially key military leaders that may have not made it off the world they were defending otherwise.

Legion was supremely based, still mad he dies no matter what you do. Sucks you get him so late when there's only really time for his loyalty mission and then the suicide mission, he's got fun dialogue in a lot of the early game you'd never see without hacking

>space goblins that are more interesting than the krogan in terms of being violent
>have no spaceships of their own and yet are interested in traveling and fighting
that's a much more interesting alien concept than memes like elcor

It's been getting threads again for some reason.
I'm actually pretty pleased about it since I decided to go through the trilogy again recently.

i agree
>A normal Vorcha that grows on its shithole of planet will become the normal for vorchas
>But a Vorcha that grows on a society like the ones of the Asari or Humans will act properly

Why did so many species amount to fucking nothing? I seriously can't remember meeting a Drell who wasn't Thane or directly related to him

Krogans are just Klingons from Star Trek amplified by a hundred and on steroids. Micheal Dorn (guy that played Worf in Star Trek TNG and DS9) even voices one of them in the second game.

I think I remember the codex saying that the Drell rarely ever leave the Hanar homeworld but I'm not 100% there.

>mfw eating chips and not really paying attention
>Wrex starts chimping out
>me tryna grab the controller sliding of the sofa with my greasy dorito hands
>accidently shoot his brains out
>have to replay the whole fucking chapter just to save his sorry ass
Krogans was a mistake

Forgot my face

Attached: FFAC3E8A-DE3F-4727-8CE7-0A8B2F35064F.jpg (750x736, 55K)

Because a proper fiction setting won't use every race all the time, because every race conveniently being everywhere is shit writing

some races like Hanar, Elcor, Volus, Drell, Vorcha, Bataarians are perfectly fine being secondary races compared to others, it's just a shame that some of them like Vorcha and Drell are pretty cool and didn't get expanded on in Andromeda

Attached: 1377392812653.jpg (449x586, 30K)

adding onto this, a Vorcha party member stowing away on the Andromeda ship would be great and fit the story really well but you know the suits were breathing down their neck "wheres the blue titties..... wheres the krogan party member # 3...."

Some of the best parts of the game from weapons to squadmates to armor pieces only become available after you've sunk over ten fucking hours into the game. I'm especially annoyed that they have you buying full armor sets from 2 instead of pieces of N7 gear. The Terminus armor is the only good-looking one in my opinion and it almost never works with my build.

Turian women best women

Attached: 098320482034892342.png (800x1132, 519K)

>didn't get expanded on in Andromeda
There are already too many milky way aliens in andromeda. Like fuck, one cycle was enough to go from bugmen Protheans controlling everything to a council or birds, amphibians, and humanoids ruling. Why the fuck would there be Vorcha or Drell as we know them in a whole difference galaxy?

because Mass Effect games should be about Mass Effect aliens and the core concept of Andromeda was a fucking mistake

>The genophage makes it so that 1/100 krogan eggs is actually fertile
>Two krogans can basically shit out thousands of kids in a year pre genophage
>New SJW cucks at Bioware look at the whole genophage problem and see immigrants and muslims, their greatest ally
>Have Mordin undo it all and thus fuck over the entire fucking universe
>Just for good boy "I'm not a nazi" points
Fuck your " piles of stillborn children" you goddamned space frogs, go nuke your planet some more.

OBSESSED

You don't even have to make it retarded and obstinate like that. Mass Effect should be based around species who, ya know, have mass effect tech to support them. Once they decided to go out of bounds though reusing those races is just egregious.

They completely removed their defining characteristic as alien entities, that of being a swarm of sentient programs who existed in a hivemind, simply for more emotionally driven storytelling. Had the Geth remained what they were originally written as, it would've been a far more interesting story since they would've been a truly alien species that were a threat potentially as great as the Reapers themselves in the long run. Which would've been a much more interesting decision with far more grave implications than the "Geth are just like you and me and they were unfairly oppressed" garbage we got, but hey, the people who created the Mass Effect universe were all already gone or working on other projects.

>trillions dead from the reaper war
>galactic infrastructure obliterated
Maybe having a race that can repopulate the galaxy might not be such a bad idea.

they should've made a different game entirely (like Anthem) instead of just using the Mass Effect titles and species/lore as a crutch for their gay star trek knockoff

No dumbass, you just read them wrong. The organic vs synthetic conflict was a thing from day 1, but the geth were always going to be the ones who went against it. That's why even while Tali is spitting venom telling you the story it still comes across as sympathetic in ME1.

The yahg are basically in the exact same situation as of the current cycle.

>They completely removed their defining characteristic as alien entities, that of being a swarm of sentient programs who existed in a hivemind
no they didn't they are still that in every game. them having clusters in certain bodies does not mean they are no longer a hivemind

>/pol/tards unable to realize that Krogans are not an analogy for any real world race

>sentient programs who existed in a hivemind
The geth were not a hivemind in ME1, Tali says they can't share information between themselves. They just get more intelligent when more geth are around.

>Letting rightful human clay be settled by lizard niggers
All joking aside, it always upset me to see Cerberus get reduced to Saturday morning cartoon villains in 3. Someone earlier said it was a waste you couldn't be pro human past 1, but at least 2 portrayed Cerberus as kind of gray, a group that was willing to do the horrific wet-work no one else would to fight the Reapers. Yeah they valued humans above all else, but if that saves organic life maybe it's a worthy sacrifice to make. That you couldn't covertly side with them to ensure human dominance just sucks all the roleplaying out of it. I legitimately wanted to help The Illusive Man secure humanity's future but neither 2 or 3 would let me

That's exactly what it means. Becoming separate entities that process things individually automatically disqualifies them as still being a hivemind. This is one of the most disgusting things ME3 did in general, exactly what is the defining difference between synthetic AIs and organics in the third game? EDI and Legion are basically written as completely human, there isn't even an attempt being made to show different ways of thought or perception, because the writers that were left couldn't even conceive of those concepts.

>get reduced
No nigger, they were always like that. ME2 was just a shitty side story that decided to ignore it.

>Maybe having a race that can repopulate the galaxy is a good idea
No, fuck you. If the question is "How do we replace a million dead humans" the answer isn't "With ten trillion space frogs." Krogans will literally litter the fucking universe and destroy it with consumption you goddamned cuck. They can't be trusted. Because for every ally of yours promising they won't have a thousand fucking kids you have 50 fucking space pirates who are going to go on a fucking spree.

Mass Effect 2 is fucking trash

Attached: 1558482115278.jpg (749x537, 89K)

Faggot pulled a gun in me so I fired first. Around black never relax

Because they share processing power and can only become truly sentient when in close proximity to each other. They're basically those rats from Planescape: Torment, which means that yes, the Geth are still totally a hivemind. If they can't achieve sentience without multiple programs working in concert, they are not capable of independent thought.

>hmmm what did people love so much about Mass Effect 1
>I KNOW
>THE HUMANS
what the FUCK were they thinking? and it became the most beloved game too. fucking normalfags

Mac Walters is a damn hack. Anyone who thinks 2 is the best has no right to shit on 3 in my eyes.

ME2 is the best game of the trilogy, though, if we take them as stand alone games. It set up the downfall that happened in 3 but it was still the best game out of the trilogy when putting them side by side.

Lads...

Attached: vetra nyx.gif (500x350, 1.91M)

>They completely removed their defining characteristic as alien entities, that of being a swarm of sentient programs who existed in a hivemind
ME2 and ME3 did nothing but accentuate this aspect of them.

>Becoming separate entities that process things individually
That's exactly what they were in ME1. Listen to Tali's Normandy conversation about them again.

I'm not white.
Nigger.

ME2 did, ME3 threw it out the window.

>Krogans are literally Spaceniggers

The Geth had no sentience unless put together in clusters, this is clearly noted by Tali as the entire reason they hadn't realized the Geth had even developed full sentience until it was too late.

imPLYING
>forced to work for cerberus despite knowing how horrible they are
>can't do anything against them until literally the last choice in the game
>worst crew of all the games
>bloated cast of character that never really interacts
>shits on a bunch of ME1 characters (Liara, Garrus) or outright removes them (Kaidan/Ash, Wrex, Liara yet again)
>Terminus System is trash
>two DLC characters, one is garbage, and they never interact with the rest of the game in any meaningful way
>Collectors are complete and utter filler villains even after the Prothean reveal
>most repetitive combat in the series
>horrible hallway levels
>dumb hub worlds and all of them are tiny
>worst Citadel in the series
>worst soundtrack
I can go on

Attached: 1378257125580.png (320x287, 107K)

>it was still the best game out of the trilogy when putting them side by side.
Unironically only zoomers believe this. Neither the gunplay nor the mako shit were abominations.

ME2 is baby's first

>Tali: Each geth maintains an individual awareness and identity
Putting them together only gave them more processing power for thoughts, but each one would still be a separate entity.

>a girl will never flare her mandibles at you like this
brehs............

ME2 had the best soundtrack of the series hands down. Suicide Mission remains the single best song in the entire series.

>orchestra crap

disgusting opinion desu

Attached: 268.jpg (329x399, 44K)

Except that they only achieved sentient levels of consciousness when put together. Are you incapable of understanding what she's telling you in that conversation? The Geth were programmed to have those functions but nothing beyond that, they developed sentience because the Quarians failed to understand that they could go beyond those limitations through networking with one another, which is how they were able to achieve sentience.

I was responding to the claim that the geth are a hivemind. Whatever your definition of the term is, ME1 writers had a different opinion, because you can LITERALLY ask Tali if the geth are a hivemind and she says no. They do need numbers for advanced thought, nobody is saying otherwise.

>user doesn't get why a man who is a the pseudo leader to a doom race is livid that somebody who he had a high opinion of to the point he was going to make his last name mean hero is angry he stabbed him in the back which also likely damned his child and race while still expecting his species to fight for his planet
If anything, the fact that Wrex still had some measure of control in order to confront Shepard before shooting him is pretty impressive. If I was Wrex in that situation I would have just started ripping and tearing.

>people letting the Reapers win because of EDI's robopussy and the Geth
imagine not picking Destroy every single time

Attached: 1377257376025.gif (291x260, 1.18M)

50 bucks says it was staged for internet points. "Haha dude try to knock down that towel with a ladder while I film it. It'll get tons of upvotes on Reddit!"

imagine not getting JAM to pick destroy and keep those fags alive

Attached: 1000521265421.jpg (800x534, 65K)

That really sucked, in ME 1 you could litteraly endorse the human far right party, then in the next games, nothing

You can't betray your bro Wrex
You just can't

>fanfiction
worse than the vanilla ending

I'm actually convinced that two separate organisations named themselves Cerberus at around the same time
The people you fight in 1 and the Illusive Man aren't even remotely comparable

The only ME game I ever played was the first one and I got so bored out of my eye sockets halfway through that I started trying to kill every character possible just out of spite. I killed Wrex and I don't regret it.

Attached: 1449239175594.png (334x327, 104K)

Stay salty edgefag.

Attached: 12.png (382x360, 342K)

One afternoon I imagined how a world in which the protoss, most of the dominion, and a sizeable chunk of the Zerg swarm would do if they were forced to adapt to the Universe of Mass Effect

Attached: 537622.jpg (1920x1080, 406K)

>weeb
>tiny brain
typical

Destroy option leaves shepard alive, so it's the best option.

ME was a shit game and Bioware are shit devs.

It's been so long, but I remember there was this guy on youtube who made a series of several hour long videos explaining that the entire end sequence was a dream or something and that the shitty textures and assets used like as you make that run down the slope and when you first get into the citadel were evidence for this

It was completely wishful thinking, but also convincing. Something about how the various endings are actually an example of you breaking the conditioning (red) or succumbing (green or blue) and that's why you only get breathing shepard after red ending

Anyone else know what I'm talking about I can't find it now when I search??

>ME was a shit game and Bioware are shit devs.

Attached: 31987329812389124012941.jpg (792x738, 94K)

>ME was a shit game
not true
>Bioware are shit devs.
very true

>passive aggressive pussy too scared to even directly reply

shaking my head to be honest family

Miranda Lawson.

Attached: miranda_lawson.jpg (777x1028, 79K)

tasteful understated nerd rage or something like that. Also I hope every single person involved in the development of captcha gets AIDS, then cancer, then gets burned alive and everyone they care about gets alzheimers then hit by a fucking bus.

Alright guys it's time to decide: which species is the most chadly?

Krogans are pretty swole but my vote goes to the Yahg.

Probably Turians. As Alpha as the Krogans but can keep their swag in check

Who the fuck are the Yahg lmao
They've been brought up repeatedly in this thread and I have no idea who they are, some extended universe thing?

Who cares? I'm just trying to cum on Miranda's ass cheeks.

Attached: aaaaaaa.jpg (1131x707, 67K)

pleb

play dlc

Krogans are literally space niggers

We be krogz an shiet

I'll trade you this Miranda.

Attached: 1362896343296.jpg (461x844, 35K)

>Melt the Rachni Queen
>Let the council be destroyed
>Don't cure the Genophage
>Lie to Wrex and get him killed
>Let the Geth wipe out the Quarians
>Pick the destroy ending and wipe them out next

Attached: benoit Smile.gif (200x200, 3.85M)

Imagine the Krogan except they're actually smart.
That's the Yahg.

I don't have to try

Attached: 1562442603231.gif (400x320, 1.09M)

>not getting the Quarians and Geth to work together and THEN hitting Destroy

Attached: 1400607864962.png (720x934, 862K)

>ever giving away your Mirandas
for shame

Won't that leave the space gypos alive?

fat ugly

Well, I stole yours, so it's only fair. Although I'm a Jack man myself.

Attached: 1354777484277.jpg (1920x1080, 1.76M)

based mirandabro

>not getting the trust of a warrior race under your command
imagine not taking advantage of this

Attached: retarded.jpg (540x261, 15K)

>That 20 minute SFM where she domms a fem-futa Shepard and forces her to cum multiple times without a break

I don't remember letting you out of your coffin, Wilson.

Attached: 1363093863627.jpg (1920x1080, 256K)

>implying Miranda isn't a boring human
Honestly, the only somewhat fun option is Jack but she's handled pretty poorly. All other "romances" are pure basic bitch level.

jack's stupid haircut is so cute bros

Deal

Attached: 1272159bdf893171503fafaf3eb09910.jpg (703x1136, 99K)

>implying every single human squadmate isn't boring as shit
the best humans are characters like Chakwas and the engineers. the human squadmates are all terrible except Kasumi

The goodwill lasts as long as Wrex is in charge. No guarantee that once he dies they won't just become space niggers again.

I might have seen that a couple times, yes.

>NUT NUT NUT NUT NUT

Fuck right off

Attached: ZaeedMassani.jpg (469x500, 170K)

You'd think I had that one, too.

Attached: miranda_original_0002.png (960x1440, 1.46M)

>le edge man

>le retard

ME1 is a fun experience, does a very good job at giving some depth and some breadth to the universe. It introduces the main antagonist of the series successfully, it characterises the different races and factions fairly well. Gameplay is mostly a chore though, and the side mission are laughably bad.

ME2 is the best in the series, it's about your bros. The exposition of the universe become secondary, now you're more interested in the details and the inner workings of it. Narratively, it's a very strong following to the first title. There are some silly choices (Cerberus is not at all similar to their characterisation in ME1), some plain bad writing (AH YES REAPERS), and the dialogue is of a lower grade than the first one, mostly because it's almost always the same witty jokes that feel out of context sometimes ("canned orders over loudspeaker" comes to mind, it's supposed to be a serious moment that the characters aren't taking seriously).

ME3 is enjoyable, the coop is pretty great, I spent countless hours on it, the gameplay is the most satisfying and the most fleshed out of the three, but nothing makes sense, it's the same serious moments that the characters don't take seriously at all, Cerberus is handled like shit, the Geth become Space Jews that rebelled against the Space Egyptians quarians with Moises - I mean, Legion - as their saviour, and that's not counting the ending

Overall, I think the most interesting part of the game (worldbuilding and character building) is way underexploited because of the existential threat of the Repears. It switches from the comfy space opera with enjoyable characters and fleshed out fantasy counterpart cultures to some cosmic horror story where the Elder Gods we are up against are butchered and are way too active to actually evoke fear.
Seriously you see the Repears everywhere in the third game, the feeling of fear and unknown they evoked is completely wasted.

Also James Vega is the best husbando.

Attached: R14kkDj.png (657x527, 13K)

It's not fair

Attached: gif.gif (300x258, 3.32M)

>ME2 is the best in the series
>goes on to explain why it isn't
said bros don't even get to interact with one another.

But that's not best boy

Attached: 500full-james-vega.jpg (500x491, 29K)

What's not fair, user?

Attached: 1447516501442.jpg (809x987, 97K)

no Miranda gf to cuddle at night

Attached: K.jpg (970x545, 50K)

The renegade option that involves Mordin realizing you're going to sabotage the genophage cure is pure kino.

why can't i replace traynor with kelly

Attached: 1377250733883.png (559x434, 196K)

The interaction they have with you is great, though. The work done on each loyalty mission is noticeable. You see them actually evolve and change, which is kinda rare in a video game.
ME2 has a lot of flaws (focuses too much on MUH REPEARS already instead of exploring the comfy universe, dialogue becoming more filled with weird jokes, Cerberus magically being the good guys, some weak character design for Miranda or that black guy I can't remember the name of...), but the quality of the "side" loyalty mission is the major selling point.

I only tried one romance option in the last one and it left me surprised how little it actually changes the lad or lady you're romancing.

I think Kelly has a mental breakdown after the second game.
She was a total slut, though.

If you watch Mass Effect: Paragon Lost you get an even better idea of how horrifying the collectors are. It would be remarkable to stay sane at all after surviving being captured by them.

Kasumi is shit. She appeals to the same fag crowd that Tali does.
Also, she fucks niggers.

The side missions are okay for the most part, I don't think they are that special: save for a select few like Samara's and Tali's they are still just hallway run n' guns. Even interesting characters like Legion have really boring quests.

Mordin, Samara and Legion are all interesting characters that could've fit really well into Mass Effect 1 but the rest basically could never have been introduced and there would be zero impact

Chakwas does, and she can be the only one besides Joker to survive the entire game.

The real question is why can't I get Traynor and Kelly to hook up?

The game literally has you enter one of the consensus servers

>Wrex: Bro till the end.
>Krogans: Ready till the end

Everyone else made me do quests and earn their loyalty. Not krogans. They are allied to the end so they earned their cure. I dont care about long time outcomes

Attached: 1403430708264.jpg (597x563, 136K)

She's pretty amusing in the Citadel DLC and her DLC mission is pretty good. Her character isn't very well developed at all. Tali gets a lot of development in 3 if she survives Rannoch. I don't care all that much about romance shit but she's a nice character because she's part of what helps the world you're in feel alien beyond just appearances.

You know my absolute favourite moment in the entire series is when you meet that mulatto woman in the pink dress on Ilium again.

It's such a small interaction, doesn't really mean much and all you do is get drinks and have a little chat, but it's a really cool detail that I presume could have been missed if you had done things differently with her in the first game on that ice planet

Kelley came close to being turned into liquid and probably watched it happen to at least one other person as a result. Shit is fucked up. The collectors are a rip off of a number of things from like evangelion to the borg in Star Trek but I don't really give a shit because it makes them pretty interesting.

This right here. I'm down with the space Woolies and the galaxy can eat a dick right after I fuck the reapers with krogan cock

lmao so did Chakwas user. She was just as close to being liquefied in universe as Kelly. Hell, she's still kinda sketched when she thinks about it, but Kelly just full on breaks down. Who gives a fuck about the varren fucker though anyway.

Pretty sure there's a way to get the garage permit without helping her so her investigation into corruption on Noveria fails.

for me, it's when you get an email from the settlers from the alien plant colony about how they are using their hivemind to be better soldiers

Attached: 1415547067541.png (400x292, 167K)

I kinda like Vega so maybe I will, I read some ME Books though, and I think Mass Effect doesn't really work if it's not a game.
The books were okay, but I couldn't really think of anything that made them unique, the writing was especially very contrived and uninspired.
It was like the author said, "haha, gamer, look, it's your favourite universe, with warlike Krogans, cunning Salarians and characters that were secondary in your games!".

Felt very dull and produced entirely to get fans of the game to buy them. Didn't add anything new to the setting.
Also that scene where Kai Lang eats the corn flakes is just awful

I cured the genophange... but I balanced it out by making sure Australia would be the site of their first colony.

That's because fucking Drew Karpshyn wrote all those books. If they had gotten somebody worth a shit like Eric Nylund (wrote a couple of the Halo books that were pretty good) then you might have actually gotten something worth reading.

You can get the pass from Anoleis by turning in the smuggler, or by persuading Lork Qui'n to give you his. You can also rat her out to Anoleis, resulting in the two of them killing each other while Shepard calmly waits outside, then take the pass from Anoleis' corpse.

don't you meet the green asari from that mission on Ilium also, or am I remembering wrong?

Kai Lang is fucking garbage and fuck them so hard for putting a batman talking teenage mutant ninja turtle in a mass effect game. It took the serious tone out of everything because here I am looking at some obvious adolescent self-insert, saturday morning fucking cartoon villain.

>Kai Lang
oh god, completely forgot about that weeb "teleports behind yew" faggot

what were they thinking?

>Cerberus storyline and characters
>ever being good

It's gonna be a bit sad to see this thread die, it's been fun boys
Might have to go back and play these again... although given how it all wraps up is it worth it?

You do.
She's trying to negotiate some trade deal on behalf on the colonists. Takes a speech check or something.

Stop at the citadel and pretend you just outright won the war against the reapers. There are mods that basically do that. The game ends at the citadel DLC before the final mission. That's how you play 3. Fuck the ending so hard that you mod it out of existence.

She's extremely mediocre as a character. I honestly don't see the appeal.

it's still really good outside of the ending

To be fair hes ineffectual outside of cutscenes and dies like the bitch he is

Of course it's worth it. As long as you pick control so you can rule the galaxy as the machine god.

Really the perfect ending would be you on the Citadel as a retired spectre and a professional armax arena competitor with that nice bagass pad. Hanging out with whoever.

Attached: asaristrengths.jpg (1920x1080, 342K)

>ywn insult and humiliate Liara in public before getting dommed by her at home

>genophage is cured
>no longer have to fuck females as much
You'd think most krogans would go gay desu

Attached: 2abc06bf08323df7787a68b587a3a190.png (595x360, 218K)

The 5 points I get from my biggest and only slightly creepy fan who turns out to be a genius super-scientist are the sweetest in the entire game

I fire up my save and go to the arena just to live that feeling. It dulls the pain a bit