Game is described as "a love letter to platformers/fighters/RPGS/etc genre"

>Game is described as "a love letter to platformers/fighters/RPGS/etc genre"
What do game devs mean by this? IS it just a fancy way of describing the game?

Attached: smug cat.png (243x212, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CbmjqyB41vI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's just journalist buzzwords for "buy this game I'm paid to give a good score"

It means they played those games as kids and thats the kind of games they want to make as adults

I'm making a love letter to hat kid.

It means they blatantly copied another game and repackaged it

it means it has soul
youtube.com/watch?v=CbmjqyB41vI

gas pedos

No thanks, I like her but I'm not too into braps.

She has a very cute and funny personality.

Attached: 1548433630297.jpg (711x628, 57K)

WHERE
IS
THE
NUDE
MOD
?

it means that the devs are sluts

It means "Well it's not as good as the best in the genre, but it's in that genre".

cringe

It's a way of pretending your lack of creativity and active stagnation of the medium is a good thing

She would read it, and laugh so hard till tears come out as she crumples it and steps all over it, user.

The strongest pedos

>cartering to tran*toids AND pedophiles
>Yea Forums loves it even though its gameplay is hardly mediocre

figures

It means it's a woke hipster game.

Attached: a_tranny_in_time.png (585x596, 339K)

>have a neat game
>piss all over it with pic related

Attached: hat kid.webm (960x540, 2.79M)

nostalgiabait doesn't sound as appealing

wtf this is literally genocide i'm being raped

I fucking HATE that genre of 'indie game, ripping off older games but with cute characters and quirky internet humour'
Fucking undertale fucking everything of that sorts, I wish everyone who makes this shit fucking breaks their necks

>enjoying the game
>see this

>ignore it and continue enjoying the game because it is a video game
#wow #woah

Attached: 1485574639155.jpg (578x600, 83K)

fuck off tranny, stop ruining games with your stupid mental illness. I literally can't play a hat in time now because of that shit. We'll destroy your kind one day, you can't win this war

WTF FUCK YOU TRANNIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>enjoying game
>see this
>think of this
>immersion broken, game no longer enjoyable

Attached: tfw no dilation station.png (1026x575, 87K)

There is literally no fucking reason for real life political flags to be in a fantasy video game, anyone who disagrees or says ignore it is a seething dilator. Glad I pirated this shit.

I will never ever support anything that has faggot or tranny propaganda in it except for yuri.

Attached: faggot shit.jpg (1280x2271, 1.13M)

I want to fuck the loli

unironically where did the drag queen library thing come from?

Google images "Drag queen elementary school"

I'm genuinely worried to ask but I guess it's finally time to, what the hell does "dilate" mean and what does it have to do with vaginas?
I guess it refers to surgery makeshift vags for transitioning? All the bleeding women do is through periods, which is natural and doesn't sound like this dilating business.

>A love letter to israel.

Attached: 1560862908835.png (600x580, 419K)

What the fuck is a demisexual

>haha why so mad though it's just a flag that represents extreme mental illness, normalization of sexual deviancy and far left political bullshit in a high fantasy video game intended also for kids where it totally doesn't belong haha just ignore it haha

It means to shove something into the festering wound they call a cunt to keep it from closing and healing up.

This

It's another meaningless "gender" out of the 38957 made up ones by mentally ill degenerate leftist freaks.

Who cares, you posted an image tied to a game that panders to trans people, therefore whatever argument you were trying to have is automatically invalid.

Attached: Delete Yakuza.jpg (600x338, 32K)

>trannies
>people

Fuck off and die dilator.

Basically
>it reminds me of this genre and i think it's good/was paid to say it's good so i need to word it in a way that sounds less boring than "it's a good platformer/rpg/fighter"
It's literally just flair. Sometimes devs will describe it as such if they want to sound fancy, or if they legitimately like the genre and are autistic.

That's insane, does it seriously close up that fast. I imagine it has to be decently sized and pretty deep of an opening as well if it's emulating a real vagina.
I unironically feel kind of sick now. What the fuck.

It usually means one of these
a) "We copied everything we thought was fun about these type of games because we're not innovative, but we have some talent"

b) "We're making a 'spiritual successor' of an already established franchise that may or may not have new games, so we stepped in to fill the void"

c) "This is for the nostalgiafags because the new games of [insert genre or franchise] are garbage and/or nobody makes them anymore"

Attached: 1500765867146.jpg (376x397, 40K)

Welcome to a world where being a tranny is a thing and normalized and pushed down everyone's throat by media as something good and that has to be embraced, enjoy your stay fag.

Attached: laughing-smiley-face-gif-400x400_Lachender_Smilie_Laughing_Smiley.gif (400x400, 498K)

I read that shit also hurts quite a lot. No wonder why so many of them suicide; they eventually end up regretting it all, but realize there's no going back.

It's a buzzword that's used to say it was heavily inspired by classic games of that genre. It's literally like if someone wrote a fantasy story or movie influenced by Lord of the Rings and various DnD stuff and said "This is a love letter to classic fantasy!"