I literally cannot get over how good REmake 2 looks and feels...

I literally cannot get over how good REmake 2 looks and feels. It's of course not the nest of the best for visuals but i really feel like video games need to capture this pevel of detail. The lighting, the fabrics, the hair, the skin... keeping the HUD to the absolute fucking bare minimum at all times, this is peak style, pound for pound one of the best looking games this gen. also, the walk and run animations are top tier, everything feels so weighted and genuine. Im scared Capcom cannot top this bros.

Attached: 9BF823B0-22E3-4B6E-B9A0-E9EC2ACD015C.jpg (736x1024, 110K)

Attached: 59824549-27AF-45DE-AA0D-682381590E2F.png (800x450, 606K)

It looks and plays like arse.
The audio design also is absolutely pathetic.

Yesterday I dumped my old TV and got a new one with HDR. RE2 Remake looks amazing on vanilla PS4 after doing the HDR calibration. The blurry brown tone is gone and colours look brilliant.

>It looks and plays like arse
compared to?

I dont get why that almost grey filter was on there in the first place. I run mine on a Pro and its the first game ever where i had to actually use those "slide until the pattern cant be seen" to make it go away, now it looks fantastic.

Attached: 141D9F82-60BA-4F5B-A5C9-E2FFA165DDF6.jpg (528x943, 58K)

dont reply to bait user

The game's "style" is dumbed down to "grey, pitchblack corridors" and enemies that are just "grey dudes". Japs had to tone down zombies thanks to their new CERO rating board.
You also HAVE TO use the eye-rape known as TAA, as otherwise you got noise and dithering, everywhere!
Gameplay is fucking tedious thanks to the damage sponge enemies. Puzzles and exploration were dumbed down to the bare minimum, because zoom zoom casuals hate anything that's not shooty-tooty boom boom. This is also why the devs all but removed manual, restricted saves, fave players so much inventory space, and even implemented an invincibility potion. They also ditched shaky aiming completely, and defense items are everywhere.
"Minimalistic hud" ?? The OG had NO HUD! Those pathetic button prompts, literal fucking crosshair, and mission objectives make me sick.

All its predecessors.

Your dick is a fish bait.

>and enemies that are just "grey dudes

I dont think so jim, there is quite a bit more going on than "grey skin"

Attached: 5E47A376-2FEC-4113-85CE-3B668E9330E7.jpg (1163x1078, 203K)

Nice job for cherry picking THE one head model with any real damage. There's a reason why that mug is used in the promo material.
In general, their design and behavior is a huge downgrade from OG RE-games.

I dunno looks legit

Attached: AE252E25-4A7A-477A-B7D7-B82655CDD87D.jpg (480x650, 44K)

>4 ips
yikes

Attached: 1560074495012.jpg (1600x1066, 313K)

It's not that impressive. Relying on photorealistic graphics is bland at the end of the day. Character models suffer the worst from just scanning in models instead of the devs making it themselves like they used to.

Is REmake 2 Ada the most perfect Asian 3D model ever created?

Probably the best game I played all year so far. Loved it. Actually got me kinda hyped for the FF7 remake. Capcom is so shitty as a company sometimes, but they can bottle lightening.

Attached: i approve.gif (290x231, 975K)

OK zoomer

Am I the only one who found some of the zombie females hot, especially the ones in the lab that were ending over?

Oh, nice trendy insult. I'm old enough to have been 10 when RE2 originally released.

OK boomer

Weird way to phrase it... to have been implies its possible you might not've been?

I'm 31. You do the math.

>REmake 2 is for zoomers
this meme needs to die

i'm 30, nice to meet you :)

I want to FUCK Ada Wong too, bro.

yes

>generic sewers level that consists entirely from grey corridors full of same colored pipes, shit puddles and nothing else
Nice game shills

It felt like there was less content in the remake compared to the original. I still thought it okay though.

Attached: Rh7VgDp.png (1360x768, 309K)

how do you feel like there's less content? that's not subjective, there's either less content or not