Tfw old enough to remember how Cyberpunk 2077 used to look

>tfw old enough to remember how Cyberpunk 2077 used to look

Attached: 1600x1200_teaser_cp77.jpg (1600x1200, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/efa1q5.mp3
files.catbox.moe/ar90pj.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Doesn't look any different now.

Attached: 15668485826744727701040551938618.jpg (922x1024, 145K)

kek

Looks like an upgrade really, thisbis what actual cyberpunk is supposed to look like instead of muh bladerunner noir ripoff.

I genuinely can't tell if I'm being memed with GTAV screenshots with half of these

FEEL THE CYBERPUNK ATMOSPHERE

same. like, the last pool party picture. Both of them are from GTA right?

>tfw old enough to know that cyberpunk != rainy nights and neon lights

>you won't be able to look like her in game
sucks man

stop mentioning it so retards will fall for it and start flinging shit

Aesthetics aside, the trailer really made it look like it was going to be "next gen" and gave hype for the PS4/Xbone. Now, it looks fucking awful grapically. It unironically looks like a last gen game now, which is even worse considering how this gen is about to end. Hopefully this was gutted for current consoles, and there's a PS5 port which looks 1000 times better, because this game now looks two gens behind in visuals

I feel like that's how it always is. Devs show off something pretty, then we end up with something lame. Every console generation it's the same shit. when games actually start looking like the op pic, then that will be interesting.

Regardless of what pcfags like to tell themselves, it’s not about consoles.
Even if they made it pc-only, 90%+ of steam userbase couldn’t hope to run the open world version of that trailer (or W3 trailers). It’s simply not profitable to develop something like that.

I hope this game supports mods better than TW3. Would be amazing if it had skyrim tier modding.

Meme all you want but by mixing those Cyberpunk 2077 images in you are reinforcing how much better Cyberpunk 2077 actually looks. And with this new video i am simply shocked by the size and the detail they've achieved.

Attached: GTA_2077.jpg (1920x1080, 257K)

GTA wishes it looked this good. Rockstar makes only garbage.

Anyone else kinda bothered by how all game footage so far hasn't really shown more than a handful of large buildings in the distance? They keep saying how huge Night City is, and I've read the Night City lore book, but the game version looks absolutely tiny from the actual footage.

>insert Witcher 3 graphical downgraded water webm here

Stupid zoomer haven't whitnessed GTA3 and GTA4 and other R* masterpieces. You only know shitty GTA Online

Kind of this but I'm more worried about performance at this point. Getting a bit nervous here.
First gameplay demo: 1080p, 30 fps on 1080 Ti
Closed door gameplay demo: 1080p, 30 fps with raytracing on RTX Titan (with fps drops reported by journalists)
Video we just got: 1080p, 30 fps on 2080 Ti

>some underage shitter calls me a zoomer
When i was playing computer games you were itching in your daddy's pants you miserable piece of shit.Cyberpunk 2077 is spectacular.
>a ton of NPC models
>destructible environments
>massively stacked urban sprawl
>gorgeous skybox
>a ton of objects

> Cyberpunk 2077 is spectacular
> calling other underages
lmao kys stupid zoomer, fucking humantrash

I genuinely just wanted the Judge Dredd game but serious and coherent.

Same. Maybe someday, they seem to be doubling down on making Witcher and Cyberpunk games as two big IPs.

>ITT: people who don't understand that true cuberpunk is all about the attitude, not just cyborgs doing their best blade runner impression.

Blade Runner isn't cyberpunk - it's future Noir.

>human trash is calling me human trash
You can stop projecting now.

>people who don't understand that being future noir doesn't exclude something from the cyberpunk aesthetic

I got you senpai

Attached: 1432556155570.webm (960x540, 631K)

Any game that explicitly calls itself "Cyberpunk" won't be cyberpunk, just like people who call themselves nerds aren't nerds.
Cyberpunk is dead and normies wouldn't understand it anyway.

Attached: 3406-system-shock-dos-screenshot-cyberspace-picture-no-1.gif (640x480, 18K)

It's more Noir and less Punk so it's Cyber Noir. I'm sure that Cyberpunk 2077 will have Noir elements but they won't be as prevalent as they are in Blade Runner so the game will be more punk hence the CyberPunk name.

Thanks, saved this time.

Why did I move here? I guess it was the option for non-binary gender

Attached: 1529270101377.jpg (1280x576, 481K)

You are mentally ill. Please share your address here so we can call the authorities and have social workers take care of you.

>out of the 1h and 5 minutes of gameplay they've shown so far, none of it has been at night

> NO UUU
fucking pathetic little children kys lmao

>went from cool cyberpunk to social commentary on LA's homeless crisis
lel

>You are mentally ill. Please share your address here so we can call the authorities and have social workers take care of you.
>Shill my tranny game right now or i'll call the police
>MOOOOM where is my frankstein vagina dilatatooooooor

Attached: 1564184529326.png (1080x1020, 475K)

kek
cringe and retarded pollack kys

come user, i'll show you the way out

with you tranny faggot. You are so easy to spot.

Yeah look at all that detail man based CDPR

Attached: 15672485752571500396375798933463.png (1600x900, 1.59M)

they don't expect you to stop and observe little things

>5 PLN have been credited to your account

Do you know where you are?

It was probably a visual bug since in that same image is a fully round can. Look at the bottom right. Or are you blinded by your own faggotry?

they changed devs since then only libtard cucks are left in cd projekt

He clearly isn't observing little things or he would've spotted the fully round can in the right bottom corner.

What the fuck are you talking about? Rdr2 blows this shit out of the water no contest. Hell I'd even say rdr1 blows it the fuck out too if it wasn't for the obviously dated models.

it can be fixed, but the game would be at least 200€ then.

That one is clearly from a different vending machine, who says all cans in the future have to be round?

Some of this shit is GTA.

>rdr2
>those empty fields of nothing
>copy pasted trees and grass
LMAO don't make me laugh

4channel, retarded ass weeb fortress desu

That's pretty bad

cant wait to explore this vast and dense city

Attached: 568443.jpg (1200x675, 106K)

pretty easy to make character models that look good when your game is nothing but massive open fields of nothingness.

Is this a shoop?

Will this helicopter be bombing the same apartment building forever?

>that's just one view from a balcony looking at a part of a district
The city is looking massive. And in some of the shots the buildings look like monsters. Can't wait to get my hands on this game.

>realize we're not getting shit on this game for years
>forget about it and not hype it up
>turns out it'll be Deus Ex meets The Witcher
>fine by me
fite me niglets

Attached: il_fullxfull.1893711400_6kan.jpg (732x1100, 121K)

This
It feels like the Deus Ex HR sequel I wanted.

>fite me niglets
Why would i fight you? I've been loving everything i've seen from the game so far.

Yea Forums shits on it just like they will shit on everything, but I think I like it so far.

What is it with Poles and piss filters over a run down city

Attached: dl_screenshot_pack01_04.jpg (800x450, 147K)

you guys realize this one area is a specific section of the map and not the entire city right? they specifically mention it as a resort/vacation area that went tits up during a recession.

they really love piss color

OH NO NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHA THE GAME IS LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE

Ah Night City. Why did I come here? I guess it's for the nice weather.

HAHAHAHHA now its literally gta 5- jank edition

look at those details bruh
>worst than half life 2
yikers

Attached: firefox_itEqLVeIvQ.png (1360x625, 1.01M)

>tfw young enough to find out how real life cyberpunk will look

>all these anti-2077 shitpost threads specifically designed for (You)'s
>CDronesPR just cant help but reply

Attached: 1464459901392.gif (300x196, 3.31M)

Is it worse that they didnt use bullshots like every other AAA game does?
Or is it worse that they are showing pre-release footage in its true state?

>implying you can bugfix bad graphics
This is how the real game will look retard. Its 2011 graphics in a 2020 game sold with good looking cutscenes.

I guess it was the weather...

no need to be belligerent. was asking a genuine question.

>nothing has textures lmao
What were they thinking?

>but the game version looks absolutely tiny from the actual footage.
That's because it is. The city centre is about the same size as Los Santos.
The rest is deserts, roads, hills and forests.

they are trying to copy gta 5 in the bottom screenshots but failing miserably. It just doesnt have soul.

It's pretty obvious that they had no idea what to do with this game and only settled on what it's going to be recently. I remember back in 2013/12 when they first announced it, all they had to tell about it was a bunch of dumb fuck ideas like it's some kickstarter campaing.
This is supported by apparent incompetence of CDPR upper management and scrapped childchood heroes, even in 2018 it wasnt a fully realized game.
Still, it looks pretty neat, but I feel like normies who get hyped for muh meme wick and based CDPR(they really, really aren't) are in for a dissapointment.

Someone post cyberpunk 2020 because op just confirmed he's underage.

>enter shitposting thread
>expect discussion
based retard

Attached: 1521268523689.jpg (492x438, 62K)

>1/6 of the map is like GTA guiz!!!

Imagine being so braindead that you call this a GTA clone

>ctrl-f "personal"
>0/0 results

Attached: 1567198941074.jpg (192x224, 18K)

>CDPR shill will ignore this
files.catbox.moe/efa1q5.mp3
files.catbox.moe/ar90pj.mp3
Muh sun, though, right?

I just wanted an actual rpg like in the good old days, Yea Forums. Why did these polacks turn it into a generic shooter?

Sounds like a shit mentality of a shit dev.

The Animals look almost cartoonish, like they put on so much muscle that they can barely move. I get that they're intimidating bouncers and pit fighters, but they just look impractical. It even makes the game look jankier than it actually is.

GOG has many of those point and click to attack old rpgs though

>deus ex with trannies
Thanks, doc

How are any of those pictures on the right even remotely relatable?

Attached: 1495333292560.jpg (800x800, 137K)

dumb nigger

>corporate-funded opulence abandoned and repurposed by lowlifes
Why are clichefags too blind to see how obvious this shit is?

Attached: 1556293607452.png (2518x1170, 466K)

WTF is this crap?

i only have 3gb of vram (laptop so no way to upgrade) am i fucked? everything else meets the minimum requirements

Why yes, I too remember what Cyberpunk used to look like OP, how did you know?

Attached: Cyberpunk_1024x1024.jpg (786x1024, 154K)

pls respond

delusion. pure fucking delusion. this looks nothing like 360 games, idiot.

>We're at the point in time where the kids are too young to have played PS3/360 games

Attached: scared satan.jpg (1068x1256, 189K)

>The Animals look almost cartoonish
cyberpunk itself it almost cartoonish

i know. the fact that everything has a shadow is enough to make it look drastically different from a 360 game

It was a different time...

True, but most things we've seen in the game look functional enough. The Animals just remind me of those factory farmed turkeys that have so much growth hormone injected into the them that they can't even walk anymore.

>bladerunner noir ripoff
Hopefully some company will do some big, OW game with the apparent complexity of CP2077 but set in Noir-like world. Just like the mood, you know.

Hey, as long as you acknowledge that classic cyberpunk and blade runner are vastly different.

I will do a white man, choose corporate start, will do only their quests, will kill ever “band” member on sight, will never do quests for these zulul net runners, even if I can’t finish the game after this fuck it, I will just roleplay as rick deckard, but instead of replicants I will find and kill black zululs.
Also
>night time only mode day one
>disable yellow piss filter
>add blue filter

They lurk in here.

Attached: 1567241248895.jpg (3840x2160, 1.45M)

Blade runner fags are literally the bronies of science fiction.
>Dude, we just put the sun out with fire trucks it doesn't exist any more!

My first cyberpunk fiction was blame in like 2000, then Gibson’s novels, then Philipp K Dick books, then blade runner, just everyone know Bladerunner and it is a ideal cyberpunk, there will be never as good cyberpunk movie as 2049 (music, actors, budget), since it is a dead genre not appealing to zoomers

>No dude, trust me, I know all about cyberpunk! Darkness! neon! I can't wait to play nothing but night time mode!
I really don't believe you.

Mid right is cyberpunk, haha

As much as I love 2049 and think its better than the original, objectively the original is probably the best cyberpunk movie ever

That's what it looks like outside in summer in the evening.

>2011 graphics.

Nope.

Blade Runner is even less cyberpunk than Do Androids Dream

fake news

I’m a dumbass that thought you’d be able to play as a robot prostitute, now I’m severely underwhelmed

Do you not remember the sun in Blade Runner?

The new trailer looked like shit. Did they downgrade the graphics?

Yes I'm very much aware but as far as live action cyberpunk movies out there, it is by far the best sadly

I don't understand why people call it Cyberpunk. Deckard is basically a detective out of a film noir, but in the future.

>now I’m severely underwhelmed
Most people who loved the teaser feel that way

>Checks likes and views on the cyberpunk trailers
oh no no, you couldn't be more wrong :^)

>there's no meat in the company cafeteria because one of the owners is a vegan
What did you expect?

Why not just have a better scale of giraffics options?

I said "Most people who loved the teaser feel that way"

Because although the plot is a classic noir style mystery, the film sprinkles many elements that define cyberpunk everywhere. The high tech, low life element being the most prevalent in the aesthetics and in settings for both the original and 2049

seriously, I would probably leave because of that

But doesn't Alien do the same fucking thing? Alien isn't cyberpunk. You need more than just a shitty future society to be cyberpunk.

I thought the game looked 5 years old, but this shit looks worse than Human Revolution.

>Most people who loved the teaser feel that way
Any source on that?

No, but then again Alien isn't a near future work focusing on networks and computer technology.

By most people he means the only people he knows, aka himself and himself

Alien is considered Cyberpunk by many enthusiasts.

Since when did you need a neo-noir mystery to be cyberpunk? Furthermore how do you not know there isn't one in the game? The whole game's story seems to be about trying to do something with the chip which is a mystery to you and people to want to kill you; that's quite noir.

Neither is Blade Runner or Do Androids though? The focus of the stories are the replicants.
I think you're making that up just to be contrarian.

Why does this CGI teaser trailer look so different guys? Guys?!

based shills
they are doing it for free too

No, it's not. It's something which helped set up an aesthetic of a used future, but not cyberpunk in of itself.

I don't actually think Blade Runner is cyberpunk though.

>Why did these polacks turn it into a generic shooter?

Attached: Screenshot-2019-8-31 CD Projekt SA (CDPROJEKT) - Notowania GPW - Giełda - Bankier pl - 1(1).png (766x518, 34K)

It seriously does look like a PS3 game

There isn't a single video or bullshot of the game so far that doesn't look like shit.

>Since when did you need a neo-noir mystery to be cyberpunk
What? I didn't say that. I'm arguing against The Do Androids series being cyberpunk because it's missing too many important elements that are critical to the subgenre. And I'm using Alien as an example because it's supposed to have the same elements Blade Runner/Androids sans the noir tone.

Not shitposting, genuine conversation.

it comes out of her pussy
lol

>no source
So you are just hyperbolic brainlet? Gotcha

There was no downgrade because what you saw wasn't the actual game.

Attached: DzwzoaRVAAUfRph.jpg orig.jpg (1837x1470, 155K)

Alien has similar elements, yes. It doesnt use them as extensively as Blade Runner does when it comes to its aesthetics or its narrative

that looks like shit

Sure there was sun, but only when he went to the Tyrell skyscraper, which had 1000 floors, they were simply above the smog and clouds, it is stated in the book, but on the ground it was impossible to see the sun

Point being, alien isn't cyberpunk. It's just science fiction horror. Why does this cyberpunk game coming out suddenly mean anything set in the future that isn't Astro Boy tier is cyberpunk?

I think we actually agree; do you think this game is cyberpunk?

>Sure there was sun, but only when he went to the Tyrell skyscraper
You realize that things like this are done on purpose for aesthetics and mood, right? And that this is done in literally all fiction.

You think the Animals are cartoonish? Read about half of Cyberpunk's other gangs.

Attached: valentinos.png (644x1548, 768K)

All the people on this picture are trannies now.

And also at the end of the film with the sun coming through the blinds and in the hallway of Deckard's apartment building?

So yes, sun was in Blade Runner.

Lad, he still thinks Cyberpunk 2077 is named after the genre and not a sequel to 2020.

anyone remember this artwork?
man i was so hopeful for this game back then, the color scheme, the general feel seemed so much better

Attached: cd_projekt_cyberpunk.jpg (668x546, 49K)

Looks exactly like 2077

Attached: applying makeup in cyberpunk 2077.jpg (3840x2160, 3.29M)

I'm playing Observer right now and the game's cyberpunk atmosphere kicks ass. I hope we get shit like this in 2077

Attached: Observer2.jpg (2560x1440, 575K)

aside from the fact that one features a cool looking cyberpunk dude and the other a short haired tranny

Yeah, look at how masculine """her""" jawline is. Total tranny.

>Rain and neon is cyberpunk!
Goddamn you people are a diseased cult.
Nigger it's a chick with short hair, why are you so obsessed with trannies?

Because it IS cyberpunk you braindead chimp. Your definition of cyberpunk is not what cyberpunk is, your definition is likely some trash you heard from some tranny kike about "it's muh fighting against oppression genre" and "it's ONLY about class and social warfare".

Fuck off back to resetera you worthless clown.

>you can only enjoy game A or game B, and if game A looks like game B then it's shit!

Yea Forums

>The sun doesn't exist in this setting!

also Yea Forums

Which V you playing first, Yea Forums?
>booby body type
>corpo origin
>stealth hacker but with as much melee as I can put in
>working with the white cop to take down the black voodoo hackers

Attached: Char_profile_femV.png (370x600, 301K)

What will you make your booby V look like?

>>Rain and neon is cyberpunk!
I don't care if it isn't when it looks better and more original than whatever CDPR's vision for their game is

imagine having CDPRs dick so far in your mouth that you're literally trying to redefine what words mean because you simply cannot deal with the inevitable reality of this game not living up to your retarded hype levels
thats the situation for a lot of CDPR shills

my character will be male, and he will fuck all the bitches and kill all the faggots.

because that's how a man plays video games.

triggered much?

>worse than human revolution
Don't exaggerate, this game definitely looks better than Human Revolution. However, 2016's Mankind Divided still looks way fucking better than this

Attached: .jpg (1920x1080, 432K)

Who's the main villain of the game gonna be?

Attached: 1552883453517.jpg (782x577, 30K)

>Looks better and more original
>Neon and rain is literally a cliche to the point that he thinks it's the standard
Huh?

was this written by a 14 year old?

why bother even investing in state-of-the-art graphics in the first place for an audience that doesn't buy games at full price (or at all)?

GOTY and Yea Forums is SEETHING

Attached: cyberpunk or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Futa.jpg (680x767, 122K)

>Rain and neon is cyberpunk!
Globablly accepted aesthetic of cyberpunk, yes.
You're a retard if you think it isn't related.

So what you're saying is that you're literally an NPC that needs everything to be the same? :^)

>that out-of-focus blur
>that chromatic aberration
No need for good textures if you won't even get to see them.

Light brown skin, white hair, red eyes, probably.

>he thinks CDPR is going to let him kill the fags
Sorry bro, not only will you be forced to side with them, but every dialog option out of your mouth will be about how they are right and "muh evil bigots bad"

Haha, truly, my anonymous friend, I've never seen the sun in a open world RPG before. CDPR's really pushing the genre foward with this game, I'll buy five copies now

Probably some big corporate mastermind who's gotta die at the behest of Johnny Silverhand, only for Silverhand to reveal that he's a complete anarchist shit who needs to put down for the sake of society.

They have already demonstrated twice now that NPCs are just out in the open and can be shot and killed whenever, even ones with dialogue.

>make a war movie
>include nothing to do with war and all footage is just standup comedy
"what are you saying you're literally an NPC that needs everything to be the same? :^)"
Absolute retard.

Why are you trying to play anime in a Western game?

Attached: 1528897228290.jpg (5000x2371, 3.75M)

>PERSONAL

I can't believe no one said it yet. Fucking zoomers.

Nice analogy retard. You were probably going to say
>Make a war movie
>Set it in a beautiful, colorful, lush place filled with trees and shit
but then you realized that literally describes the Vietnam war. Dumb NPC =^)

>implying in a world where body modification is as easy as walking into a place like a tattoo parlor that people wouldn't make themselves anime as fuck

Even if you hate the game, its the closest thing to Ghost in the Shell:The Game.

Someone needs to make a list of all the things that CDPR talked about this game was going to be that are nowhere to be found in the final product.

>strawman
Stay btfo

Attached: 1559301757464.png (485x537, 281K)

>make a war movie
>it's all about war, the horrors of war and asks a lot of questions about the nature of war
>but it doesn't have a tank battle in it
HOW THE FUCK CAN IT BE A WAR MOVIE IF IT DOESN'T HAVE A TANK BATTLE HOLY SHIIIIT SOMEONE LABEL THIS AS COMEDY INSTEAD ALL WAR MOVIES MUST HAVE TANK BATTLES AND IT'S NOT A WAR MOVIE IF IT DOESN'T HAVE A TANK BATTLE WHAT THE FUCK MAN

>Strawman
Yes, your strawman was retarded :)

I recognize this bulge

>he doesn't even understand what a strawman is
You should probably stop posting, buddy.

Attached: 1566286369064.png (450x450, 461K)

You mean all of the things Yea Forums talked about being in this game that were strictly imagined?

Are you, retard? One is a pre-baked decor object, the others are generated and prone to physics and player interaction

In this latest batch of screenshots it looks even less cyberpunk

Attached: 1567256531518.jpg (1920x1080, 1.81M)

>He thinks his war movie analogy wasn't a strawman

Attached: come on now 2.jpg (225x225, 8K)

No, I mean all the things that were in those hidden messages and on the official forums, you dumb fucking shill.

How horrific.

Attached: 38569ba917.jpg (620x398, 61K)

Literally wasn't, no replacement proposition was made. You however did.

Where's my bladerunner game? I don't want Call of Doom

Fixed

Attached: sdfsdsdv.jpg (1920x1080, 376K)

This is what happens when you buy the Ugu Eyes MkV from Kowai Co. instead of Kawaii Industries.

Imagine being so desperate for 2077 to be a bad game that you're spreading disinformation.

Attached: dyinglight.png (850x752, 872K)

Imagine being so new you don't understand basic cyberpunk shitposting

Dying Light 2 will unironically be a better game and a better RPG than Cybertranny.

I hope so, then I'll have another game to look forward to playing.

Attached: 1546274024061.png (994x819, 774K)

Look at this one I found!

Attached: cyberplunk.png (1440x810, 2.65M)

If people seem to be fooled enough by it that they download it and spread it on Yea Forums, I'm gonna point out that it's disinfo. I can't be bothered to decipher the twenty-five layers of irony that people shroud themselves with, if it looks like disinfo, I'll call it disinfo.

These are gradually straying further and further from actual comparisons. Eventually it's just going to be a picture of Pacman with Cyberpunk slapped over it.

Ok zoomer. Keep fighting the good fight. Viva la mexico

Can you stop taking memes so seriously? It's a real buzzkill

That's because this one is a mockery of the one it's replying to, .

do you have any source you niglet

>This game wont get GoTY

also Yea Forums

Yeah, the post where user didn't answer my question and called me a shill instead

Fun fact- Observer was made by Bloober Team, studio with many CDPR veterans who worked on CP2077 before the artstyle was completely changed. Those vets are mainly art people, so...

Attached: CharmingCoarseGalapagospenguin.gif (446x251, 2.21M)

Tell me right now, Yea Forums, what the fuck is this shit

Attached: nerve.png (520x123, 66K)

At least this guy is being obvious in being a shitter. The other guy is being malicious.