It's time to discuss the greatest rpg ever made

It's time to discuss the greatest rpg ever made

Attached: goatrpgobliviob.jpg (1920x1080, 309K)

i really hope they don't fuck up elder scrolls 6. skyrim was a joke and makes me want to never buy another elder scrolls game

You know it'll be shit lad

It's gonna have microtransactions and an online mode my nigger. Combat is probably going to be more enjoyable at least.

Ive bought oblivion 5 (five) times. I love this game. Also ive only ever played it vanilla.

you have to be trolling faggots. more like most repetitive rpg ever made

>online mode
not with elder scrolls mmo. Why make a competitor against yourself?

They will remove skills so you only have perks like in Fallout 4. Also base building will be big and there will be only like 2-3 real towns in the game, the rest you will have to build yourself. At least underarmor will make a comeback, it was in Fallout 4 and people generally liked this level of customization.

Literally the worst Elder Scrolls game, right next to Arena.

It's easily the second best TES game if you install mods (which you should).

Attached: oblivion_mods.png (802x463, 142K)

you just need unofficial patches and galerion's levelling for it to be the best rpg ever

The waifu and sex mods make it so much less boring though.

Attached: oblivion_modded.jpg (1360x768, 1.4M)

have sex

Attached: 1552140769084.png (645x773, 11K)

This. There's zero chance that TES6 won't have harsh monetization up the ass. They've even said that they regret not having it in Skyrim given how long its shelf life has been. Todd said in an interview that they now consider Skyrim a big failure on their part since they missed an opportunity to milk the shit out of it. Anyone expecting TES6 to be good is going to be in for a VERY rough time.

They should re-seperate armor into chestplate and greaves again as well.
Also they better fucking put polearms back in. How hard would it be to throw in a couple different types of spears, halberds, and maybe javelins?

Is that whyTodd milked skyrim in different ways?
>*buys all 8 editions of skyrim*

that's not planescape torment

of course it isn't. OP said greatest

that came pretty late though
they probably regret not having it in from the start because by then most of the mods that Bethesda could have sold on there for money were available for free

That's not Gothic 2.

I just want to say I appreciate the based best rpg ever made posters and would love to see the format used in more games screenshots

How does galerion compare to the more common leveling mods such as oblivion xp and realistic leveling?
I see people praise galerion but it's pretty old and isn't too popular

Why are the Imperial Armors in Morrowind and Skyrim more Roman, but in Oblivion they’re full plates?

Member when everyone used to shit on oblivion? I member

"old good, new bad" has been a thing forever. oblivion is a good game though, so it's nice to see people finally accepting it.

all that does is fix the leveling system, if you want to polish this turd enough to even begin to approach "best rpg ever" you still need a lot more mods to fix everything else like the level scaling, UI, literal cancer combat, copypaste world and dungeons, loading screen cities, and some mods that make your build actually matter and add more content that gives you some actual choices beyond what order you want to do your dozens of scripted side quests in
with all that and a lot more it might be able to enter the top 50 or so rpgs. there's so many mods out there that it might even legitimately have a shot at top 10 by replacing nearly every part of the game with something good, though of course with a huge asterisk next to it (or any other bethshit game one might argue to put up there)