I know we like to pretend newgrounds was cool and not cringey as fuck but was this game even good?

I know we like to pretend newgrounds was cool and not cringey as fuck but was this game even good?

Attached: 1C83C1A9-BBF3-4DB8-9257-910751FAF140.jpg (220x263, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VK_mZFdo-hY
youtu.be/ZNRcYf06iMs
youtu.be/SDHZgVf8xsU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, it was.

No shitposting?
It was.

Its a decent co op beat em up that was fun with my nephew

Yes, though I never played the original Newgrounds version.

No

It was. Absolute blast playing it couch co-op with mates. Also I wasn't even on newgrounds at the time but just because it is "cringe" now doesn't mean it wasn't cool back then.

>no castle crashers 2 ever

FUUUCK NOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It had great soundtrack
youtube.com/watch?v=VK_mZFdo-hY

Was legitimately one of my favourite games growing up.
Wish I had more friends to play it with though.

That’s not “The Show”

The humor is embarrassing and the gameplay is repedititve, that said it was in fact a very fun game to play

It's just okay. Level design is barebones as fuck, enemies are just reskins, a lot of unlockable characters share abilities which makes them feel less unique, and unlocking everyone is a fucking chore.

I agree
youtu.be/ZNRcYf06iMs

This shits from Newgrounds?
I couldn't know, I stopped frequenting it when Decline 3 dropped. The site at least used to be based as fuck.

It was a fun game to play cheap when it dropped on 360 when you had mates over or online
That being said i dont THINK it deserves a remaster, it was a fine game for its time

No it wasn't a good game.
But the art style and music make people forgive a shallow arcadey beat 'em up.

>try to go for a max magic build
>it's shit

Attached: 8a0f659893b4745e44f61be01e4549fa.jpg (1600x900, 536K)

Everyone in this thread is now banned

Attached: WadeFulp.gif (212x159, 16K)

I got my first blowjob playing this game. It was after me and my gf beat the the demon knight in the ice cave or whereever it was. I don't think I ever came that hard before

It was an okay party game for its time but that's about it.
The Character unlock system is fucking retarded. Sure you can finish the game in 4 hours but its a fucking chore with those retarded enemies eating chunks of damage. You pretty much have to abuse magic to not fall asleep.

>The Behemoth was formed to basically be the Newgrounds game studio
>but now Nightmare Cops is coming out from a different team (apart from Tom Fulp) and is actually referred to as "A game by Newgrounds"

Attached: ltyebyxispjt8uejwclt.jpg (555x312, 34K)

Was battleblock theatre any good?

Yeah it was pretty good.

Sure thing virgin

>tfw no traditional Madness game like Castle Crashers
This is fucking bullshit what the fuck is Krinkles doing? Nobpdy gives a shit about your hprrible development hell cell shaded shit all you have tp to is make sidescroller 2d Hotline Miami Madness game where you clear out compounds of Sinners. That's it.

Attached: 1547756538672.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

>no traditional Madness game like Castle Crashers
Wasn't that the original project nexus

It was just a newgrounds flash game. Not an actual dedicated game like Castle Crashers.

I had fun playing it with my ex, my best friend who's across the country now, and his now ex wife.

It's a really solid beat 'em up.

I also have a soft spot for newgrounds, I was somewhat popular on it back in the day.

This threads got me remembering how awesome alien hominid was

Yes, and still is

Newgrounds was cool, but did you even stickdeath.com?

Why were Newgrounds flash games so fucking fun? I really wish Tom and the boys made a CC 2 instead of BBT and that chess game. I don't like co-op heavy games since the entire appeal is literally just play with a friend to have fun whereas CC was fun solo and with friends.

id take newgrounds humor over tranny cringe any day tbqh

youtu.be/SDHZgVf8xsU
This shit was so cash

anything pre internet 2.0 is good