Which single player games have the most replay value?

Which single player games have the most replay value?

Attached: 53tnzsm49tj21.jpg (1080x1350, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ptychomancer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fallout 3

Diablo clones.

Dishonored 1 and 2

Attached: hctp.png (313x406, 194K)

Tetris.

Arcade games.

least replayable (and the worst) 3d fallout (not counting 76 ofc)

Strategy/management games.

Attached: Pharaoh.jpg (1920x1080, 984K)

Rogue dungeon crawlers

erotic japanese visual novels

Skate 3

used to play this a lot with my two bros, was so fucking funny since the game is broken as hell, I'm convinced the devs are aware since they never change and they're always comedy gold

Tony Hawk's series.

Attached: Muh Gaymes.jpg (1430x1830, 973K)

RPGs for replaying with different builds and/or choices: Arcanum, Fallout 1/2/NV, TES 2/3, Witcher series
Games worth replaying for their mechanics alone: Civ series, Dwarf Fortress, Total War series, any Roguelike

Far from exhaustive and there's probably better games in both of those categories out there that I haven't played yet, but those are just some of the single-player games I found myself replaying the most over the years

Imagine not appealing to over 6 billion tranny-hating people outside of the tiny 600 million strong West, who are all capable these days of buying your games, at the expense of a handful of trannies who are poverty ridden beggars, drug addicts, and welfare whores, who have a 41% chance of evicting themselves from your consumerbase.
You'd have to hate money with a passion to pull such a mental gaffe.

Attached: 1567160463910.jpg (336x442, 30K)

Civ games
Mountain Blade

Caves of Qud

Attached: qud.jpg (1366x716, 147K)

Didn't the devs throw a SJW tantrum recently? The pool of games I'm willing to buy keeps getting smaller.

I have no fucking clue. The game is fun. I see no reason to be concerned with the personal beliefs of the devs.

Fallout 2.

General Sandbox games
Starsector
Dorf Fortress
What he said

Dragon Age origins has a lot of options to rp with each run

which wwe game was it where the ref would just reverse every single thing you tried to do to him and completely beat your ass?

Baldurs Gate 2

replay value implies that there ought to be value in replaying a game. roguelikes, any game randomly generated or competitive multiplayer games actually have no value when you replay them unless you find enjoyment derived from repetition intrinsically valuable.

so better examples of games with the "most replay value" would be games that generally provide interesting or new experiences and story content upon replaying. therefore, a lot of crpgs generally have the most replay value.

All Matro games chuvok

Resident Evil games

Attached: 0FF0C1D1-CD25-4723-AD22-3F125CDFBF95.jpg (1920x1080, 964K)

smackdown vs raw
exactly the same for me. good memories

Who the fuck do these companies hire to do PC promo art it is ALWAYS fucking trash.

Jedi Academy. The lightsaber combat is good enough to make this game limitlessly replayable.

Jedi Knight II is also good, but you don't get your lightsaber until a good chunk of missions and a lot of the levels are a chore to get through. The story and GOAT protagonist are still enough to merit a replay every now and then though.

The Elder Scrolls
Everything else can suck a dick.

Attached: 1c212_295e.jpg (720x540, 38K)

I think the SP Games I have played most are NOX, Gothic 1, 2 and Morrowind.
Also Monkey Island 1, 2 and Secret of Evermore. I love these very much.

Attached: 1503415352721.jpg (780x776, 142K)

>Didn't the devs throw a SJW tantrum recently?
This creature is (one of?) literally the dev.
twitter.com/ptychomancer

front mission 3

MBII though dude

CK2

>most of the buildings stand at an odd angle to the general layout
my OCD is killing me

New Vegas is so much better I honestly don't know if I'll ever play 3 again.

What are you referring to?

Also, Dark Souls.

Skyrim

For me games that have extensive mod support, strategy 4x or just short and fun games like nuDOOM

world of warcraft unironically

>but you don't get your lightsaber until
>he doesn't know
You're playing the game wrong and you're still praising it for its replay value, amazing.

Probably something like league of legends since there's like 100 characters and they update their skills all the time

Pc games with mods and all pc specific games

>pay each month
aha no

Strategy games. Even better if you can edit and mod them.

Why is this board so obsessed with trannies?

Resonance of Fate sort of does.
You unlock a harder difficulty every time you finish the game on the current hardest difficulty, and to get to the absolute hardest difficulty you need to do about 10 playthroughs.

Roguelikes when done well. I'm pretty sure I have over a thousand hours in CDDA at this point.

Attached: 1555841232053.png (786x591, 323K)

Games inherently don't have value beyond finding enjoyment in playing them, so I fail to see your point

I think you're in the wrong thread, friend. It's fine, mistakes happen.

We're just gonna ignore how based and redpilled this lil niggas post was? God damn these resetera trannies be on it today

Why haven't a management game come out that let's you go in and rework the individual buildings? Make them bigger and more productive, try to compact the design, more floors etc. Modding in new models isn't the same, if you had built it with this idea in mind the replay value and customization would be insane.

Deus Ex.
It has no choices but I replayed it so many times, I don't get what's so replayable about that game but I keep coming back

Civilization V.

>my OCD
haha xd epic dude youre so special and quirky

if you're good you can play without paying zoomer

Spyro 2

Because it leaks into the game. I’m not spending money on propaganda I disagree with and I usually won’t spend it on propaganda I do agree with either.

>I gave money to a ZQ-supporting jew
God damn it

Because they made themselves painfully known in 2016 when Yea Forums was liberal so now Yea Forums is /pol/2.0

>Not Spyro YoTD

>Not Crash Warped

Attached: cring.png (800x450, 467K)

Factorio
KSP
Minecraft
osu!
Terraria

>he/him
I don't want to keep reading. The game looks fun tho

>Not CTR

Interesting thought. A lot of space strategy/4x games do the whole ship building thing so I don’t see why it couldn’t be done

good?
or play an absurd amount

Nice idea but wouldn't sell in China so can't see it happening tbqh

Endless Ocean
>Not joking ;_;

Shrek haha :)

Rick and Mortimer
Rickfield and Mortimom ... Moemon ... Agumon
hej ... that reminds me ... Digivolution, rite?
Mod it in I say !

KoTOR with trackpad > >

Based and redpilled

yes, good. or play an absurd amount, if you're bad, yes.

Word vomit

Based.

For me, it's New Vegas.
I've replayed it probably 7-8 times at least

If you like wrestling then Fire Pro Wrestling World is the single most replayable game ever made. Literally infinite hours of content once you get into the Create-A-Wrestler Mode and downloading other people's content. There are -- no bullshit -- tens of thousands of wrestlers you can download for the game. Nearly every wrestler in the history of the world including obscure indie wrestlers and guys that wrestle in parking lots and backyard wrestling feds and other stupid shit like that. Plus more content and customization than nearly any other game ever made in any genre.

If you get into mods? Doom. There's more mods than you'll ever have time to play in your entire life and new content comes out every week to this day.

>eu4
>replay value
>get to the point where you can beat 1 great power and/or absolutism happens and the game becomes retardedly easy because of how you snowball
wow fun

lmao what a fucking snowflake

The mods give it the replay value you turdbrain.

I'm playing New Vegas for the first time and already thinking about how later playthroughs could be different. The interplay of different factions and how you're free to align with them is really great. Other than that, games like STALKER and TES are really kept fresh by great modding communities.

Go play Tales of Maj’eyal and get back to me once you get your first nightmare win.

Resident Evil 4

Bayonetta