FRANZISKA VON KARMA IS CUTE

FRANZISKA VON KARMA IS CUTE

C U T E

Attached: Franziska_cries.gif (256x192, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aceattorneyonline.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Too bad for her Edgelord is a fag, and won't won't give her the dick she desperately craves.

Yeah

franziska as a 13-year old is one of my favourite characters in the series (no pedo), her personality just works so much better as a bratty child than as an adult woman. The latter is kinda awkward.

13 year old girls are adults

She and Maya really kill any serious feeling the game has and ruin a lot of the atmosphere, that's why case 5 in game 1 was one of the best cases, so is game 4.

But all of you cry for you shitty Maya/Miya and now we got fucking spirit summoning back.

Yeah where did the von Karma avas on /erp/ go? Damnit.

frannie is only good for domming adrian

She's an arrogant whore, who did not get broken enough. My favorite moment in the series is when Godot and Pearl completely shut her down and she couldn't do anything about it

She wants Nick's dick

Attached: Justine and Franziska.png (253x190, 35K)

I don’t remember that in the first trilogy.
What game ?

>godot and pearl
gee, I wonder

It's the third, hence Godot. She tries to comfort Pearl, who rightfully points out she hates her for trying to get her cousin executed. Then she later gets shut the fuck down by Godot being BASED and telling her to stay in the kitchen.

We all already knew that, dumbass.

Attached: 08.jpg (530x680, 35K)

she's still only 18 in the actual trilogy

I want her to cry as she gets anally raped

aceattorneyonline.com/
You niggers wanna play?

Attached: big A.png (1382x1768, 810K)

I understand these games are not meant to be taken too seriously, but the fact that she is constantly whipping the witnesses and judge is a little bit too much for me. IMO she is the worst prosecutor by far in the original ds games.

>Implying anyone with enough autism to try casing isn't already there

>when you've been pre-casing for four hours only to have the case instantly crash and burn
I would play it if it didnt mean I'd have to sink six or seven hours into

Attached: 1500914479512.png (256x192, 90K)

This. When Mannfred broke every protocol under the sun it made sense, because he's the most commanding motherfucker ever. And also, breaking protocol is his whole deal. When we meet him, he's the only guy we've seen do it.
Franziska just whips the fuck out of everyone.
Her actual character is a bit weak, too. They leave her insecurities to the very very very last minute so she doesn't get much time to have an actual character arc, and her reasoning for hating Phoenix didn't quite fit for me. When you compare her to Edgey and Godot you can see the improvements which should have been made.

This pretty much.
Fucking respect to the people that manage to do this shit, I literally can't do it time wise and because I'm ESL

I wanna play with that ass

Who is a better wife, Maya or Franziska?

Attached: 089_011_Wait01.png (350x500, 43K)

Maya is a better daughter/sister than wife

Don’t know man, there are a shit ton of new entries and remakes that I never tried out.

I want to imagine Mayta

>Ace Attorney Investigations
>it's the Investigations of Ace Attorney without the trials
Huh

SHE'S A WHORE

But you still get the cross-examinations, AAI and AAI2 have some sweet "confrontation" themes, in fact I think it's the only time we get up to Presto.

>Ace Attorney
>serious