What's wrong with classic wow fags, Yea Forums bros?

What's wrong with classic wow fags, Yea Forums bros?
Why are they so proud to be in queues?
Why the fuck they even make queues instead of just killing quest mob, like it was during actual vanilla?

Attached: 15668968701240.png (1080x1920, 885K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=doFnCzUxLU8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>you won't see this any other gaming community in 2019
pretty sure there were queues forming in FFXIV at Stormblood launch for Raubahn Savage

>Why are they so proud to be in queues?
It's mental damage control and denial about reality. "No Blizzard didn't fuck up, this is just a great way to prove what an awesome community we are. Praise Blizzard!"

were they bragging about it though?

Literally nobody does this outside carebear streamer realms.

People also queue for hunts. Someone always pull early of course, but still something.

Attached: 15669799526820.png (546x580, 319K)

Big difference in FFXIV is that the credit will go to any person, no tagging. It's not queuing, it's waiting for more of the group to show.
It didn't help anything is the worst part, they released new jobs so people queuing for dungeons and PotD. Glad Shadowbringers didn't have this issue.

Why does this game exist at all didn’t we already have a World of Warcraft ?

Free money and blizzard finally decided what to do after servers die because people will stop caring

I'm baffled by this delusion that classic WoW was good. None of these people actually played it, did they? All I remember from that time is how glad everyone I knew was that BC fixed it.

>What's wrong with classic wow fags, Yea Forums bros?
we're happy because it's fun
it's fun enough that i woke up at 4:30 this morning and instead of going back to bed i jumped on classic
>Why are they so proud to be in queues?
because reddit is retarded, it's not something to be proud or ashamed of it's just a thing that happens because of necessity
>Why the fuck they even make queues instead of just killing quest mob, like it was during actual vanilla?
lots of people crammed into the low level zones, something that never really happened in actual vanilla
a queue at least ensures that classes that don't have insta-tag spells will eventually get through
the queues were forming for things like quest boss mobs that have a 3+ minute respawn timer
if people didn't do queues then classes with instant tag abilities like druids with moonfire would get everything and others (especially melee) would get screwed

>ahh the good old days
>rushes to max level to minmax his character and clear MC in under a month

yeah the vanilla experience

I'm no WOWfag, can someone explain to me this whole queue thing. See it all the time. Thnks

Attached: 1303208562839.png (438x446, 409K)

>a queue at least ensures that classes that don't have insta-tag spells will eventually get through
And why would anyone care about losers?

Because they're trying to justify playing an ancient badly designed game on the grounds that it has a good community.

>NA

Basically some quest objectives have a limited amount of things to kill like one named boss that only spawns once every 5 minute or so. To keep bickering to a minimum and to just be all-around friendly to those playing as well people in game made a line so there is an organized and fair(?) way for people to complete their quest.

i played on nostalrius and had a blast, i was skeptical at first but the design philosophy is so obviously different from modern wow that it feels unique. i never really played much bc so i can't say, i started in bc but didn't reach max level until wrath.
my older brother played vanilla as live content and it was his favorite expansion, he quit in cata

not everyone does
some people jump the queues
but the structure of classic wow makes it so you tend to remember the good people and the assholes and if you encounter the assholes later, you'll probably not invite them to your group

>but the structure of classic wow makes it so you tend to remember the good people and the assholes
Insanity, pure insanity
Even more inane and delusional shit than guys who post on social media about being proud to be in queue
>but the design philosophy is so obviously different from modern wow
Ahahahaha
Holy shit
Vanilla wow main attraction point was it being only mmo you don't need to play much, and that you don't need to talk or cooperate with others people to reach max level. It was big part of marketing
This core part is still the same

I remember when people were making fun of this in The Division.

Hey OP, you don't see this in FFXIV either so shut the fuck up faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=doFnCzUxLU8

Attached: the road.jpg (1112x1049, 201K)

but you did. ask anyone who played during 4.0 launch about raubahn ex.

So is Classic living up to everyone's nostalgia?

>
there's no cross-realm and there are a limited number of people in your server. while at the moment there are too many people in the early levels so it's not really the case, once people start doing high level content where the tourists get weeded out, reputation will start mattering a lot more.
>
i don't remember that in any of the marketing. the main commercials i remember from wow were the one that was an edit of office space and the one with mr. t. neither of those emphasized anything about solo play.
the structure of vanilla pushes you to play with other people. when you're leveling, pulling more than two mobs usually means you're dead if you don't have some way to get away. the density of mobs really pushes you to make groups.
i mean if you don't like the game hey more power to you, these are pretty basic elements of wow. and even if i'm wrong about the marketing thing (i don't think i am), it's entirely possible early wow devs didn't understand why their own game was popular. it would explain why wow became so bad around wrath/cata.

It's way better than BFA but it's a serious timesink so it's hard (for me) to find time for it with other games I want to play.

The best part IMO is how lively the zones are. Seeing a hundred people in the starting zone who are chatting, questing, messing around, etc is really neat.

I don't understand this. I don't remember queing, ever, and I played vanilla. Is this part of a quest chain that's actually that's a big enough pay off that you don't go elsewhere.

I played horde for what it matters.

>reputation will start mattering a lot more.
I fucking played during real vanilla, reputation didn't mattered shit. It's one of the biggest lich king babbies memes about vanilla
>edit of office space and the one with mr. t.
So you just wotlk kid
>the structure of vanilla pushes you to play with other people. when you're leveling
It literally doesn't
EQ did, eq2 did, even lotro did(and it was one of reasons why it failed, needing group to up level up not something people spoiled by wow would approve), wow didn't
>when you're leveling, pulling more than two mobs usually means you're dead if you don't have some way to get away
What class couldn't kill 2 mobs after 10lvl?
>i mean if you don't like the game hey more power to you
I hate wotlk kids like you who come with most retarded shit about vanilla and force it everywhere, and I hated you since fucking 12 years ago, you are pure cancer.
I moonfired pig guy, and wotlk kid like you who obviously played vanilla only on nostr, seethed 5 minutes in my /w about how no one would invite me anywhere. Shit was fun. Shame I didn't thought about returning and spend 40 minutes just moonfiring and killing quest mob back then.

>I fucking played during real vanilla, reputation didn't mattered shit. It's one of the biggest lich king babbies memes about vanilla
can't say, like i said i played on nostalrius and it mattered there
>it literally doesn't, EQ did, eq2 did, even lotro did(and it was one of reasons why it failed, needing group to up level up not something people spoiled by wow would approve), wow didn't
it does for the reasons i mentioned. why do you believe it doesn't?
i'm not saying it forced you to group with people. you can solo to 60. but the design encourages you to.
>What class couldn't kill 2 mobs after 10lvl?
i didn't say 2, i specifically said more than 2
also warrior, warrior couldn't kill 2 same level mobs reliably until at least 30 when you can get ww axe (though more likely 40 when you could get it more easily and you got mortal strike)
>i hate everyone and everything
ok

No, its.literally a bunch of autistic people taking turns to kill murlocs and troggs in caves that respawn very slow.

I played Wrath, Mist, WoD and Legion launch along with nost at its peak and none of the questing got to the point where people had to wait 8 hours to get into the game and then wait in a line to kill a mob

>you can solo to 60. but the design encourages you to.
So it doesn't
>also warrior, warrior couldn't kill 2 same level mobs reliably until at least 30
Even during actual vanilla when warriors were pain to level, and not your 1.12 fun patch for nostr wotlk kids like you love so much, warrior with shield still could

the main problem is overpopulation
blizzard's not doing shit because they're convinced the population will tank in a few weeks (it very well might)
but that doesn't solve the overpopulation issues we're having right now

the original thing i said was that the game design pushes you to group up
being pushed to group up and being forced to group up are two different things
i am sorry if you misread
>warrior with shield still could
the only time you really used a shield while leveling was when doing dungeons
may have been safer but it was so much slower than dual wield or 2h

>you can solo to 60. but the design encourages you to.

I don't think this is true until the last 10 levels or so, in vanilla, when you basically ran out of quests. There was a two tier leveling track, group quests/dungeons, and solo quests, and the solo quests were enough, though I found that boring, some friends did it.

Then again, I leveled casters.

I mean, even encouraged you to do it. They were just there, more or less.

yeah playing as a caster might have been a lot different
see i mained warrior on nostalrius so my experience was probably a lot different

>the only time you really used a shield while leveling was when doing dungeons
>may have been safer but it was so much slower than dual wield or 2h
That's because you wotlk kid who played only on nostr. Until warriors were buffed they couldn't kill one mob without shield
>the original thing i said was that the game design pushes you to group up
That's just retarded
We can say that game pushes you to forget about quests because farming mobs is more effective
Or we can say that game pushes you to do only dungeons and forget about other content, because running dungeon with cleave group 100 times is most effective way to level with your friends

>That's because you wotlk kid who played only on nostr. Until warriors were buffed they couldn't kill one mob without shield
i can't deny that, i have no idea how it actually was in vanilla, my first experience with it was vanilla private servers
i will say that nost is probably more applicable to the current incarnation of classic though because they're essentially doing the same thing. they've said that classic's mechanics are based around the 1.12 implementation with deviation only where it makes sense (e.g. the phased rollout, etc.)
>That's just retarded
>We can say that game pushes you to forget about quests because farming mobs is more effective
>Or we can say that game pushes you to do only dungeons and forget about other content, because running dungeon with cleave group 100 times is most effective way to level with your friends
it was more about the danger than the efficiency
but as someone else pointed out my experience might have been biased from being a warrior

This shit is absolutely nothing new. It happened in the goddamn Mists of Pandaria open beta for a quest where you had to meditate. Fucking retarded Classichildren.

Attached: 145741257.png (115x98, 24K)

It perfectly portrays the current state of white males. Effeminate, weak, averse to competition.

Two wow fags duking it out for whoes the biggest retard. I love it.