*female (actually male)

-ers

>female

Tits not big enough
can't give her hairy pits
can't increase ass size
can't make her muscular

>can't give her hairy pits
This would be instant buy if this was a guaranteed option.

the hair is a turn off

>that goblin with that disgusting sidecut
>attractive

Attached: Char_profile_femV.png (308x499, 207K)

Is there a customization option for her to not be a mutt?

ers

>polaks
>western
sorry bro were rightfully eastern pls fuckl off thans!

Poland is Eastern Europe, halfway between the West and Mongolia

>this haircut

Attached: trash.jpg (875x477, 77K)

It's 2077, I'm thinking no.

that part when she gets pinned down and punched by Sasquatch got me so hard desu

Attached: 1535400266926.jpg (1920x1080, 252K)

It's fucking hilarious that modders for Skyrim can produce better skin textures than a AAA company.

Attached: mature.png (1440x900, 1.34M)

I read on Twitter that the characters can be trans and non-binary? Wft?

when will germany pay their debts to poland?

I'll play femv just for the getting hit/running out of stamina/jumping moans desu.

Most women who are toned don't look that wide, why did they make her look more manly?

finally, a man of true taste

Attached: 1480219484420.png (1919x807, 1.01M)

Its not about being toned but strong

>What are customization options

Attached: rqhbc18qzmj31.jpg (2527x1439, 201K)

If you think your picture looks good or even attractive then I have bad news for you.

>change haircut

Considering the recent news about the game, it's probably a >her

poland is eastern/central europe, the western world and culture differ from ours greatly

Attached: Terrorattacksineurope_0d7809_6285153.jpg (900x866, 143K)

Where's the female in that pic?

I have a hard time believing underwear this impractical would ever take off

The hair is Dragon Age Inquisition levels of shit, how did CDPR manage this?

Do you get to wear different pantsu or did they just decide to cover her up more?

>4 hairstyles
So this is the power of overworked poles

Attached: 157817815.jpg (316x341, 14K)

probably the latter but who knows, apparently in the original demo they had nudity

>realistic 3DPD
Pure Western cancer.

Attached: spic cosplaying as alien from outer space.webm (940x460, 2.54M)

I think they just decided to cover her ass up more. What AAA game even has different panties for you to wear? is that a thing?

>the western world and culture differ from ours greatly
nie bardzo kurwa debilu jebany

>elbow cut marks
fuck off emo slut

Saints Row

Man with tits is attractive?

Starfire is great though

How the fuck does that make you emo?

>WIP
Can you read nigger?

Her in-game model is a literal goblin...

go to dumblr and cut yourself

The body is fucking shit conserind you're a criminal cherishing a strong physique

How does one read nigger?

>that fridge body
lmao

Attached: 1457603582969.jpg (431x415, 28K)

i-it's only a beta, everything will be fixed!

Attached: 1561677615.jpg (700x700, 68K)

where's the augmented cyber futa cock?

Based

>women
>strong physique

Attached: 1536944791906.jpg (3036x1244, 670K)

eh, looks fine to me

idź possij fiuta niemcowi

>not using your coolness and hacking to breeze through combat
get a load of this loser

Attached: 1565130827443.jpg (552x366, 12K)

anyways
>playing as a female in video games
post best xD

no kurwa bo czym sie taka polska rozni od niemiec oprocz tego ze jest biedniajsza cwelu z podlasia, mieszkajac w polsce A roznic miedzy polska a zachodem praktycznie nie ma, a przecietny hans i janusz niczym sie nie roznia. No ale based poland polska strong jestesmy inni od reszty europy. Na ten moment polsce blizej do niemiec niz do gowno wschody zahivionego

oh well

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-03 22.51.24.png (2560x1440, 1.71M)

Yennefer from witcher 3 looked ugly in trailer. That got fixed. They most likely adding hairstyles and other looks after they tested it wirks properly in cutscenes

Attached: AYUOqsS.jpg (1122x714, 91K)

Built to breed

actually pretty realistic if you can melee with your elbow

Attached: 1566441553180.png (550x578, 242K)

>left
cute
>right
slut

why though

Attached: 1532748802269.jpg (480x480, 46K)

you got brain problems dude/

yea but that doesn't answer my question

Left has too long of a forehead in my opinion. She would still have been a slut with same voice acting, her looks wouldn't fit the character

I don’t recall any terrorist attacks happening here, in Czechia. Apart from old guys shooting gypsies

Attached: fixed cyber.jpg (450x1050, 61K)

Cyberpunk 2077 makes me realize I'm not really a big fan of cyberpunk, only technoir.

I can't stand punks in real life, why should I have to suffer through them in vidya as well.

5 "terrorist attacks" in the Netherlands.
Guess I missed them.

Attached: cyberpunkreallyfixed.png (650x1050, 369K)

BIG BRAINED

Lets be honest, this game will be fucking forgotten in a few months after release.

This won't be like Witcher 3.

i like my women with wide skulls and wide hips

Eastern female designs
>cute innocent girl who radiates joy in those around her
>exceedingly beautiful and gracious beauty who speaks in a soft gentle voice
>nice old lady that gives candy and has lots of pets
Western female designs
>trash heap alcoholic """damaged""" cum bucket (see OP's pic)
>sassy cocky bitch that talks down on anyone around her with a dreamworks smirk on her face
>strong independent career woman who went infertile a decade ago

Attached: IMG_20190831_124057.png (1080x1172, 1.51M)

i think you proved that with your half shaved butter golem

imagine writing all that out

Attached: 1544427695429.webm (480x270, 2.77M)

so much cope in one picture

ok virgin

Thanks for this actually, nice to see it validated by a dev

>the virgin picture book
>the chad young adult fiction

how do you design something that awful and then retort with all things that would only make it worse?

Pretty weak recipe desu

Attached: 17581566751.webm (1052x592, 2.43M)

Isn't that game pretty much vaporware?

COPE

>insulting an unreleased game
>not the biggest cope of all
tsk tsk tsk....

how the fuck do you even get butter that big. is that an american thing?

Attached: 1543736243869.jpg (1960x3372, 3.82M)

Unironically true. I thought about it logically and every female in a western game I've played this year falls under those 3 archetypes. In Spidey, you have the damaged cum bucket Black Cat, the sassy cocky MJ who talks down to peoplee and the infertile stronk woman Saber. It's true isn't it. It fits

>butter
Uh that's cheese. Also this is pure aryan German goodness.

not being able to swing your arms and being so close to the screen would be uncomfortable, but I wouldn't mind playing CIV v or something while doing bike.

Wild Life ? yes pretty much. but it can already be downloaded and tried out. Not that there is much to it but the sex is nice.

In Rage 2 the mayor is a cocky asshole who talks down to you, the mentor is the infertile stronk woman and your partner is the damaged cum bucket. Fucking hell this actually works. This is the actual formula

That's from a German show.

Attached: 12.jpg (163x145, 4K)

I used to hate sidecuts. They've somehow grown on me since, at least on women. I imagine its rarely an indicator of a positive mental state in real life, but at least it's nice to look at. Likewise with dyed hair.

Those were all domestic shooters. t. Dutchfag.

I'd fuck the shit out of this goblin and thank her for letting me

that looks extremely bad tho

Why did you feel the need to point this out? Did you think Ireland was entirely red because of muslims? Virtue signalling faggot.

>t-thanks for letting me fuck you!
theres a reason they dont call back user

Attached: 1549441264755.png (1097x572, 886K)

NO BULLSHIT ATTITUDE

Attached: 1566830484935.jpg (508x535, 49K)

those are some huge tits

obvious PR bullshit lies
watch the final product have less options than fucking world of warcraft

frumpy

>sassy cocky bitch that talks down on anyone around her with a dreamworks smirk on her face
You just described a perfect woman.

Attached: 1561533169566.jpg (447x447, 29K)

yeah well not everyone is a low test submissive faggot like (You)

>theres a reason they dont call back user
There's no "they"

Attached: 157615876715.jpg (447x589, 48K)

she's like 6/10 m8

what a shock

Attached: 1497074436796.png (720x657, 247K)

Normally I would agree but in a cyberpunk future hacker dystopia that haircut is very appropriate.

>dat feel when first person sex scenes
You faggots ready for them POV scenes?

>Male character is super muscular and must work out daily
>Female character is just what any woman could have for a body if they didn't eat lard daily

Attached: 1410925144837.gif (294x222, 427K)

And that's exactly how it should be, wheyfag

This. Women shouldn't put in any work in looking attractive. I have low standards.

>grey skin tone
Rolling ayylmao, based

Those tits alone make her at least a 7

what do you mean no bullshit attitude, how else are we supposed to create peggers for us cucks?

Why do people hate the sidecut so much? It's not even a meme haircut these days.

Attached: 1564152443194.png (650x1050, 399K)

irl they're pretty terrible if the leftover hair is short but at the length of OPs pic they're pretty great

god I hope there is a muscle slider

it's been since fallout 3, also this game is niggerpunk, wouldn't ve surprise if despite...

Based ESL retard

I dunno. Can you cite some examples?

hmmm

omg soul! thanks based japs for another amazing character design! i hate real women, but this one seems kino! waifu roll!

Attached: based!.png (484x1050, 492K)

I'm dutch myself but the only things I can think of are the murders of Fortuyn and van Gogh. Which I wouldn't count as acts of terrorism myself. The Turkroach that shot a few people in the tram was one i guess. If you throw a pig head inside a mosque it can be labeled as an act of terrorism. We didn't have a real one like in Paris or Manchester (yet).

Oh please, you're really only jacking off to Cherami Leigh's voice.

Now change her hairstyle you shooplets

>8 months out
>beta
Someone clearly doesn't know

>purposely step on acid as Gaige on Blands 2
I can't be the only one

Most games stay in beta till the day 1 release with version 1.0. Is this news to you?

But user she has to spout stupid shit about life and act totally innocent while lying about caring in order for her to be a real wymen.

you aren't

Pretty much. Western devs go out of their way to create the most unlikable women. Probably because it's women making the games.

>she has to be a regular person

Attached: 1519089206688.png (512x530, 461K)

noice

>thinking wymen care and aren't in it for money and security of position in life
cute. You run along to mommy now

Because yenniger is a slut

>Mr. Studd™/Midnight Lady™ Sexual Implants
>The Mr. Studd™ slogan "All night, every night and she'll never know." captures the adult intentions of these implants; use your imagination to what they are capable of. Wearer add +1 to Seduction checks.

>neither will be visible in any way
here's your "tranny" options, enjoy

Attached: snek.gif (480x270, 1.31M)

Am i the only one who will play with a female body but play it like a horny dude to feel like kusanagi ?

Excuse me? What "we" wanted?
It was okay at best, in no way it was as good as Deus Ex, or even Deus Ex related.
Detroit looked like a fucking art museum thanks for the art direction being "too artsy for you gamers", every location that had to look run down or dystopian didn't feel like it since it was so nice and clean, just thinking that in 20 years time everything would go from triangles everywhere to Deus Ex 1 realistic and present time run down cities was a fucking shock and never let you set in the atmosphere.
Bosses sucked, the director's cut version fixed alot but also fucked it as well.
most augmentations where useless for the pacifist runs, which has you skip some quests that result in a death, which makes 100% pacifist impossible. New game plus is bare bones, most guns are horrible, shooting is cover the fuck up and spam granades and kill anything that survives, and icing on the cake, the DLC was the most horrible waste of time there is, especially when it's implemented on the D'sC version so badly making you ither over levelled for the final stretch and also easy as fuck to breeze through making it look shorter than what it actually is supposed to be.
also it spawned DE the fall and Mankind divided which had improved gameplay but square killed it with singleplayer microtransaction, kill yourself

Attached: fuckoff.png (170x200, 72K)

they are, but so am i
if someone attractive offered you weekly payments a nice house and a secure position, just to cook and clean a house, you would be fucking retarded to turn it down.
thats the way it is and thats the way its always been. you cant be angry at them for taking advantage of it. no amount of animated women is going to change that.

It's just you. I'm playing as a dude for those first person sex scenes so i can see tits bounce on my screen.

>not having pov lesbian sex
Heh whatever kiddo.

You didnt ask any question in the first place considering you lack a question mark at the end of your sentence.

Retard.

Attached: girl(male).jpg (567x661, 77K)

why implies a question. are you so fucking dense that you need symbols to understand?

Attached: 1500293522923.jpg (689x720, 51K)

>no amount of animated women is going to change that
agreed. What it does change is the idea in men's heads that they are going to find a wymen that actually cares. It's this kinda of propaganda that sickens me and the reason why eastern animated wymen suck.

looks likes you are a minority after all Yea Forums kek

im glad we can agree.
however there are women who genuinely care. unfortunately they are few and far between because they are all ruined by casual sex. same goes for men too. they become loose and willing to cheat. instead of being loyal they know that theres another meal ticket lined up because men fall for anything about a 5/10.
keep looking though and you will find one, as long as your not an incel that exudes huge warning signs. which by the sounds of it you might already be heading towards.

Attached: 1518666674837.jpg (500x559, 72K)

I've never seen anyone cut themselves on a fucking elbow. It's clearly wear and tear from combat, not some deliberate emo cutting.

Mr studd implant is available to the player kek.

>which by the sounds of it you might already be heading towards.
I'm 66 and retired user. I have kids, divorced. Good luck with that finding " the one" thing.

Yep, one of the developers confirmed it and there was an advertisement for midnight lady in the first gameplay reveal.

hopefully the pic is not related cause this is shit

"If the video game women are repulsive wrecks then surely real women will by comparison look even better!" - this is how they actually think, not even joking. They think that if they make video game women look like gorillas then the feminist warpigs will finally find husbands at their ripe age of 38.

then get the fuck off of Yea Forums
you got unlucky. most people do. i was wrong about incel, but mgtow is basically the same thing for the older generation.

Attached: 1545217419682.png (465x500, 372K)

Just wait until you fail too. I mean you are on 4chin after all. Just know that you are always welcome to join us, user.

>conserind
Spelled so badly auto correct cant even tell what the fuck it is

probably, but thats all part of the game. no need to be bitter. at least you got kids out of it.
im not going to marry a bimbo with loose views.

Attached: 1539343289705.png (900x900, 1.15M)

>draw girl
>call it a boy
Very tiresome

am I the only one that noticed the MASSIVE graphical downgrade since last e3?

Attached: 1540707876403.jpg (797x1071, 93K)

>left
>cute
user i...

>no kurwa bo czym sie taka polska rozni od niemiec
>roznic miedzy polska a zachodem praktycznie nie ma
Jak dobrze kurwa że za dwa dni się wam szkoła zaczyna

There is no downgrade. Check your eyes.

Oh my god can you imagine if they actually did it ?
One can only dream.

>the emperor isn't naked! ARE YOU A FOOL!?

>posts the worst looking skin texture

I know Yea Forums is full of modlets but come on.

Looks trashy as fuck but in a good way

Like the sort of girl you fuck the shit out of then go get 2AM pizza and cigs from the nearest gas station without even bothering to get dressed properly with

I will say it again. Check your eye you fagget.

Attached: 1548965038600.png (1751x1300, 1.52M)

/thread

Attractiveness in women is not defined by their muscles.

Attached: 1551376781496.jpg (1365x2048, 302K)

t. console player

Is that a zoomer cut I see?

That sounds comfy.

Attached: how-do-you-manage-pain-exe-cise-yoga-tylenol-ibuprofen-alcohol-accupuncture-massage-37692706.png (500x566, 157K)

You are blind. Get glasses.

Attached: V.jpg (646x1200, 77K)

everything looks blurry and drained out. the section where he is on the bike especially. cope more.
>me irl
go back

Attached: 1564726778868.jpg (750x747, 37K)

>everything looks blurry
That's why i keep telling you to buy glasses you retarded cripple.

FUCK OFF YOU TOOL!

if you cant see it you are used to console motion blur. i was right.

Attached: !40k.png (1506x900, 1.54M)

>Western developer
>Polish

Pick one.

You can turn off motion blur, you know that right?

doesnt change that everything is going to look muddy while its off

Don't stay in this district than. Go to the corporate district. Retard.

>wam
O jak zgniłem.

Polacy są podludźmi i są czarnuchami Europy
Przestań spamowania wątku z czarnuch mówić już cholernie to

Yeah but who does that when you can run around naked and make the enemies last thing they see your pussy?

używam tłumacza google, aby powiedzieć, żebyś się spieprzył

Nie obchodzi mnie idiota, przestać delegowania ten okropny język na tym pokładzie, hiszpańskie opóźnia byłoby lepiej niż ty

polska przejmuje ten fred xD

o to to to

jebac ameryke i zydow, a polska to potega gamingu

Attached: STRAZNIK SWIATLA.jpg (380x539, 283K)