Went from utter shit to based in just 1 year

>went from utter shit to based in just 1 year

How did they do it?

Attached: kisspng-ni-no-kuni-wrath-of-the-white-witch-bandai-namco-file-bandainamco-logo-svg-super-mario-wiki- (900x600, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=14&v=MFJr0qj7_Jk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they didn't

What did they even do? AC7 was alright but they're still sitting on so many fucking unused IPs and do nothing but shit out Shonen Jump Shovelware 99% of the time

God Eater 3 was alright.
Anime tiddie souls will hopefully be equally acceptable.

Probably announced something that made OP's peepee feel funny.
He'll be back to raging when it has denuvo like everything else from them.

Blue Protocol

By selling out to Epic and using the Unreal Engine for everything.

Negan.

>vesperia pc
>cyber sleuth pc
>everything with dual audio and pc releases
>pc

they're based as fuck

you don't know what it is to be a bandai namco fan if you're a zoomer faggot

if destiny DC had been released today, bamco would have ported it to all platforms, and no, that's just figure of speech, a metaphorical way to compare today's bamco to last decade's

you have no fucking idea how good you have it, and you're a faggot

zzzzz

They released Jump Force

Yes that's the utter shit part

You mean utterly based

t. canadian apologist for shitgames to wave his fedora over

t. copester mcseething

they've been a great publisher since at least 2016, possibly earlier

This, couple it with how other publishers/devs that used to tower over them went to absolute shit, doesn't take long for people to start seeing them in a better than usual light even though they've been consistent for many years now.

tl;dr they didnt do anything drastically different from what they usually do, others went to shit

Attached: 1467302353424.jpg (280x283, 17K)

>going from "yeah, not that one"
to
>"actually yeah, that one"
>no difference

nigga please

Controversy overshadowing the actual worth of the game in all its glory. People wanted to shit on them, didn't matter if it was Vesperia or any other game really. You and everyone who thought they were shit just because of this 1 game don't matter.

Vesperia is not the holy grail of JRPG or the best game of the series, just a very good entry, the pedestal its on right now is still because of said controversy. Consider yourself getting PRd successfully by them since forever.

Oh yeah, this is based.

Attached: based BAMCO.jpg (1188x4864, 2.26M)

there we go, this is why the thread was made, aint that right shill-kun?

if vesperia was there i might've gotten it along with GU and something else, already got tekken/sc6/dbfz/ds3/berseria/nnk2, others are either trash or just not worth it

Attached: 1567060441016.jpg (246x246, 36K)

You legit think the same company that would not localize shit is the same one you got today?
I'm using vespie as an example, but back then you'd have so many Japanese only releases people had to beg for each iteration to get a shitty translation. A shitty one.

Your high standards are in and of itself proof of how much they improved. Also only retarded plebs cared about the dub, so there was no controversy.

namcobandai

Attached: 1567055827824.jpg (671x948, 136K)

Lemme get this straight, you're saying there was no controversy at all and people only cared for the dub in this game's case.

user. Did you even see what actually happened with this game back then?

The rest of your post is just translation whining which is always a retarded thing to argue about. Not even gonna go into that no matter how much you wanna drag the convo that way.

'Cause you know you'd lose if you did,

We all lose whenever this retarded shit is brought up. You have your opinion on it, I have mine, you can't accept my opinion on it, I don't even care to hear yours since you can't accept mine. No matter how many times people argue about it, this is exactly how it will go.

Wait no I mean, yeah you win. If it helps you sleep at night sure, I lost, how will I ever recover. You're still completely wrong on the game not having any controversy though.

IDK lad, if we set the bar low enough, that is, either no game, or game with controversy, it still seems like they improved

And here's my reply on why 1 game doesn't matter. Please re-read

>Still won't allow new .hack games
No.

They brought back Katamari

By giving the people what they wanted.

Attached: 81cMXimWxaL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (926x1500, 231K)

Attached: mUfRGTU_d.jpg (640x547, 24K)

it's not just "one" game, the company's culture in general changed

bamco in 08: no game (no cyber sleuth, no whatever game they released today, it'd be japan only)

bamco now: every game, in all platforms, in dual audio

really lad, are you a recent fan or something and have no idea how bad things used to be?
im@s fans still have it rough tho i'll admit

I was wondering this myself when I realised most of the games I liked in the last few years had this logo during boot

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=14&v=MFJr0qj7_Jk

They won't be based until Cyber Sleuth and Survive come out on PC. They better not fuck this up.

most of their catalog consists of overpriced shovelware

>trying to kill off Gundam in the west with VS and New Gundam Breaker

Fuck you