>unskippable cut-scene
>play for a minute
>unskippable cut-scene
>get to play for another 5 minutes
>unskippable cut-scene
>play for 15 minutes this time
>unskippable cut-scene
>this repeats for the entirety of the game

Attached: zelda oot.jpg (1132x768, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/fig02/Better-OoT/releases
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Until you screw around in a temple for 3 hours

>Skip cutscene skip skip skip skip !!!! i need to play play play play aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

This is the zoomer brain

I'll take unskippable cutscenes if it means a literal perfectly designed game with otherwordly pacing. OOT is the only game in history that starts out great & somehow becomes 100x better after the halfway point of the game

trying to improve your epic speedrun world record, tranny?

>Stupid cutscenes! Bahh!
>What's going on in the story? I don't understand!
The cutscenes are maybe 5 minutes long maximum in ANY given Zelda. Take your Ritalin, Timmy.

>OOT is the only game in history that starts out great & somehow becomes 100x better after the halfway point of the game

Attached: RE4_MainArt.jpg (2954x4231, 781K)

Try this
github.com/fig02/Better-OoT/releases

Generates a ROM removing cutscenes that the user chooses, makes all text fast, and maps iron boots and hover boots to the D-pad

I'm playing Majora's Mask right now and it baffles me they didn't map all the masks to the Dpad.

OOT is basically what Re4 would have been like if every level got increasingly better than the Village section instead of the noticable drop in quality once you reach the castle

is there even any dungeon in oot that can take that long, even if you're retardedly terrible at navigating the water temple?

pretty sure its people who have already played the game several times that complain about inskippable dialogue

>literal perfect designed game
but a lot of the dungeons are so boring and ofteen feel too short and unsatisfying, and things between dungeon are rarely interesting
majoras mask shits all over oot with its big well designed and tons of non-dungeon content

>buy a used copy
>start it up
>one save file permanently locked an unusable, something about DD

I know for a fact that you are a zoomer who never even played OOT, the only things people who played both praise MM for is the excellent atmosphere, characters & flawless execution of a end of the world storyline. The music, dungeons, overworld & pacing were noteable downgrades that people called it out for. Wind Waker is the closest Zelda game to OOT quality wise, but the blantant level padding with the Triforce Shard quest ruins it

just trash it, dude. it's fully broken.
the gamecube version is better anyway.

>two thousand and 19
>people still don't play Master Quest

>boomers thinking watching shitty Nintendo games cutscenes is a 200 iq gamer move

>gamecube version better
Wii VC is the best outside of original n64. Gamecube porters were so shitty at their job they had to allocate more ram than the n64 ever had to make the game run.

>Wind Waker is the closest Zelda game to OOT quality wise
you mean the game that has the great atmosphere, but has boring gameplay?
i have no idea how you can think that the dungeons and overworld of MM that actually make you think how to get through the game rather than just going from point A to B like in OoT is supposed to be a downgrade

you forgot no loadingscreens faggot. cutscenes are not that much in the game, and conversations can drag a little bit too much but otherwise, you´re just a impatient fag.

Just get Ura Zelda.

THERES JUST
SO
MUCH
WAITING

>waaaaah I can't bing bing yahoo
fuck off zoomer, OOT is the perfect game and it literally has no flaws. There's nothing wrong with unskippable cutscenes, you're supposed to watch them.

>literally has no flaws
AHAHAHA fucking dumbass, OoT is cinematic shite, it's barely a game compared to the first three Zeldas

fuck off, the cutscenes are there for world building. It's not a bad thing. If you can't watch a 10 second cutscene you're actually retarded. The first three Zelda games are good but they're not as immersive as OOT
OOT is the best game ever made and no game will ever surpass it. It is a revolutionary game that changed the 3D action genre, you would know that if you weren't a zoomer

It takes 3 minutes to get past the intro and get full control of Link. Imagine you're playing this for the first time and want to explore the village you're in. You'll check every house, talk to everyone, and generally get a good look of everything. Doing that and getting the sword+shield should take about half an hour or so. Then you go talk to the Deku Tree for maybe a minute or two and do do the first dungeon. The gameplay to cutscene ratio is fantastic, even the longest cutscene is about 7 minutes, and it happens right before the final segment of the game.

>guaranteed replies

Cutscenes should always be skippable in any game. Story should never be mandatory in a game, particularly if it stops you from actually playing the game

OOT's pacing is SO GOOD. It does not get enough credit.

>you mean the game that has the great atmosphere, but has boring gameplay?
Thats every zelda, except zelda 2 that one is actually fun to play