What do you sit on for long gaming sessions?

Attached: armchair-koarp-ikea-3d-model-max-obj-mtl-3ds-fbx-stl.jpg (2000x2000, 704K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4s_gyzshNPQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

my ass

/thread

>his fat ass is so big, it can be a stand alone settle

those legs look flimsy as shit

oh fuck i love a wobbly chair with the skeleton on the outside so i can slam my fucking knee into the unpadded metal every time i try to sit down

You need to stand while gaming
Sitting will kill you in the long run

literally everything will kill you, just enjoy life and worry about your shitty body when you're 60

This

Attached: 2f2b0ada.jpg (1054x1280, 171K)

Imagine the smell

a beanbag. Max comfy and easily adjustable.

Unironically have been thinking of getting a standing desk.
Pretty sure they're just a meme though.

>being uncomfortable AND not dying
terrible deal

basud

We have them at work, they're great.

just how fat are you??

The ones that are able to transition back and forth from sitting to standing I presume rather than just really tall desks?
Standing all day sounds like hell but incorporating standing bouts at your desk in between sitting most of the day sounds pretty neat.

>KOARP
what did they mean by this?

>o i can slam my fucking knee into the unpadded metal every time i try to sit down
try losing weight to see what is infront of you

RIP user's spine
press F to pay respects

F

Of course. You have 2 buttons to go up and down. I also used to have a really old one with a crank, kek
Aside from letting you stand, it also allows you to match the desk perfectly to your height while sitting.
And if you need to crawl under the desk to reach the power strip, you just drive the desk up and you have an easier time.

ground against wall

I been wanting once since i tried it at work. Adjustable is pretty good.
Just remember to invest into something like a gym surface, which is big enough to also cover the chair. surface. And not a super cheap one either, since moisture can damage the floor.

IKEA even offers a cheap adjustable one thats too small. And uses a crank.

Main benefit of the adjustable desk is that you get to adjust it.
It might seem obvious, but remember that desks are standardized for a human that doesn't exist.

Half the fun of having a adjustable desk is that you can vary between standing at perfect position(adjusted exactly right), using a office chair, and using a conference chair.
I enjoyed the conference chair the most, but that wouldn't be possible if the desk wasn't adjustable, since its lower.

Attached: Ikea-skarsta-arbeidsbord-sitte-sta.png (1400x1400, 583K)

Your mum's face

>not spending money on something to save your back

Attached: PLT1_re-size_leap.jpg (366x294, 71K)

This but without the arm rests. Those were just in the way.

Attached: dalmose.jpg (682x1024, 79K)

good thing i didnt ask what your mom eats because the answere would be my dogs shit you pig cock suker

>hey why dont you sit on a hard office chair all day long instead on a comfy settle
retard.

>instead of sitting on an ergonomic office chair rated 8+ or more hours, that help maintain your postures, sit in something that will feel comfy for awhile and fuck your back.

Not a meme. Would absolutely recommend it if you're even thinking about getting one.
Get the full sit/stand frame, not one of those adjustable platforms that sits on top of your desk. Those are a waste of space and will be absolutely useless if you decide that you don't like standing very much. The sit/stand frame however will behave exactly like a regular desk. If you don't like standing, then you now simply have a very sturdy and expensive desk that you can adjust to the perfect height for your chair.

Attached: standing.jpg (3672x4896, 3.64M)

nigger i am sitting on a ergonomic chair at work and home right now
my back and ass are dying every day

Any particular brand/model you guys recommend? Not looking to spend over a grand on a desk if that's what it costs to get a standing desk.

>do not buy that one ikea chair, it is awful and I got memed into buying it.

Attached: 1549869699299.jpg (1200x675, 154K)

I would like this if it had a bigger table on it

Ikea one only costs quarter of a grand. But its not luxury electric.
That is going to be the cheapest, just don't get the smallest model. 120x70cm is too small.

Beyond that you need to visit your local retail and see if they even sell this stuff to private consumers. And what it costs.
In Norway its half a grand for any entry level model for private, but for enterprises it can get cheap due bulk orders.
Also make sure its certified for 80-100kg of weight, so its possible to stand on it if you ever need to.

I bought a Flexispot off of Amazon. Full price was around $400, but I got it 40% off. I've seen comparable electric ones for as low as $300.
If you do go electric, get one that has a motor on each leg, instead of one that has a power transmission bar running along the back

Attached: paperclips.jpg (4896x3672, 3.29M)

If it's not a POÄNG from Ikea are you even gaming?

Attached: 0571595_PE666981_S5[1].jpg (1400x1400, 286K)

I have one of those but I'm fat and afraid to break it
I used it once

My God, the damage that lack of feet would do to carpet. I have a Lazy-Boy, it's ok but overrated.

youtube.com/watch?v=4s_gyzshNPQ

You must be fucking huge if you're afraid to break it

>let's support a hefty padded lounge chair with wooden kitchen chair style legs
People need to stop giving swedes money, period.

Is there anybody that isn't Sweden I can give my money to?
So far there isn't.

Why would you use that instead of the rocking chair variant?

Best chair is Serta chair

How do you slam your knee into the metal on the side of the chair while sitting down?
Are you so fat you need to perform some sort of 240 degree arc waddle manoeuvre to sit down without falling over?