Which one, Yea Forums?

Which one, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1549750208049_0.png (861x810, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yke9BhP1uks
youtube.com/watch?v=EbDbPydSLGk
arch.b4k.co/v/thread/476148914/#476151103
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Frank, Charles doesnt seem trustworthy

If Charles can dress up like that inside a prison, he's got some killer connections.

Yo how dat dude be wearin a suit in prison?

Charles. Dudes actually the warden.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yke9BhP1uks

Charles looks like he would use you as a pawn and discard you when he thinks you’re not useful anymore

Frank looks like a bro that would play Mario kart with you after a successful drive by

you are not a shitty lvl 3 crook are you Yea Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=EbDbPydSLGk

Frank.
He's a fellow proletariat, only turning to crime because its necessary to survive in this world
Charles is just being a criminal to line his pockets and will have no attachment to us

Yeah, but he would instalock mario every time

What is the correct choice here?

Attached: D0rh5sdWkAEG6Bf.png (667x628, 439K)

>attack: four guys armed with some kind of AR-15
>defence: literally two HMMWV with huge ass cannons
that's how mafia works i guess

Attached: 1566514259385 (1).jpg (338x424, 19K)

the family resemblance is shocking

charles is a snake and frank is a meathead. the only real option is to beat both of them

>Paternity testing in ancient China

Frank seems to be the kind of a guy who believes his gang is his family and will treat you like a family member. But also he's stupid enough to coerce people to join with violence and has probably lost his testicles thanks to steroid abuse.

Charles looks like the guy who's all business, be it business or relationships. That means you're going to have to work hard to show how useful you are to him, but once you get through that barrier the money and women will come rolling in.He's also smart enough to threaten you, not with violence but promise that every other side is going to lose.

I might join teams with Frank just so I could keep his gang afloat since it's obvious alone Frank is going to be BTFO. I'd use my power to make sure I'd become his right hand man before tipping Charles off where Franks favourite gym is and then once the assasins deal with Frank I'd crush Charles with the gang that's now mine.

Judging the men by their own appearance, Charles looks like he has his shit much more together and is being much more polite

going by their crew though, Frank is clearly the winning choice, the guy is white and not tatted up to fuck. Charles looks like he's rolling with MS13, fuck beaners

>fishs out an entire lamborghini and a human girl from a pond

Attached: BACF738A-B11B-488A-976D-3C5D74F2707E.jpg (640x639, 236K)

I remember learning about this, when a dispute involving a baby is brought before a king it's their duty to cut it in half

The BLOATMAXXER

Charles is the most dangerous, but he clearly cares not for your wellbeing and will kill you whenever convenient.

Frank does not have the connections, and he might also be dangerous, but he seems the safest bet in this situation.

Then again, real men go for the DMD solo playthrough.

Charles, he has MC Ride clones on his side.
I'm ready to get noided.

You can tell who's baby it is by counting the number of rings inside.

You fool, that's to count the age of the baby.

Charles will never truly care for you and will throw you under a bus if it means furthering his goals but, until that time, you'll be compensated for your loyalty. He's all business, nothing more nothing less.

Frank will be your best friend, he'll always be there to offer a line of coke or a prostitute no matter how hard things get but the moment he so much as thinks his "lying bitch wife" is cheating he'll fly into a rage, blaming you before smashing your head in with a brick.

For anyone browsing you aren't insane, these exact replies have been posted again and again. It's a bot.

Attached: 1558837884953.png (336x414, 91K)

checked the first reply on the archive, looks unique
too lazy to check the rest

No no no, to get the age you have to ask one of the parents which age the other parent would say is the baby's, since one always lies and the other always tells the truth.

HOW AM I NOT SURE IF YOU'RE A BOT?

I'm responsible for several of the replies. You're the bot.

THIS

>checked the first reply on the archive

No you didn't retard, the archive is down.

arch.b4k.co/v/thread/476148914/#476151103

Facebook-tier meme

is that UAB2?

Charles is hotter, so I choose him.
It's prison, I assume I get to fuck whoever I choose, right?

Solomon.

Charles. Because I Hate FAT PEOPLE.

>YOU'R FREE!!!

Attached: 1525710358705.jpg (230x230, 22K)

Maybe he is the warden?

This is an edit right?

Ask both of them to join your gang.

>over 50 minutes long

>LEVEL 15 BOOS

I wouldn't be dumb enough to get thrown in prison in the first place, if I am going down it would be for something that would get me executed. P

I choose Wes “ALWAYS HAVE YOUR FUCKING PAPERS” Watson.

>east asian ethnic replacement general

>not being a lvl 2 babe
lol kys kiddo

I choose the Aryan Brotherhood

It's a chinese ad so probably not