FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR MARKER

FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR MARKER
Dead Space thread?

Attached: Isaac Clarke.jpg (370x600, 35K)

Go to bed Jayson

Did DS3 even need to exist?

No.

It's not that bad, solid 6/10

What are the chances of a new dead space coming out?

>made by bioware

Never ever hopefully

Heh, I just did a DS2 speedrun yesterday for old time sake.

If it wasn't for the fuckers with axes and the co-op crap, it would've been much better.

Visceral got killed by EA because they didn't meet the impossible requirements they set for DS3

All they had to do was not include crafting/co-op. THAT'S ALL THEY HAD TO DO.
but they did it anyway
If they just did another 2 only bigger and better, which is what 3 is trying to be , it would've been amazing.
But they had to go and muck it up somehow.

Co-op would have been nice if it had been done better. Pretty much everything is tailored to single player and co-op is tacked on.

Based

They were forced to.

Man, everytime i remember Dead Space i get bummed out. It had such great potential as a franchise.

Because of EA telling them that if they didn't, they'd shut down production immediately

I liked it

no other game handled the concept of despair as good as dead space

Attached: 1567090566975.jpg (366x595, 46K)

They should've taken matters into their own hands and rebelled

>THAT'S ALL THEY HAD TO DO
Making DS3's story not garbage would also help.

Well I'm glad that 2 ended well with no cliffhangers and if you disregard that 3 ever existed then it's a nice and solid story.

You're not wrong but I still like 3

Yes it was

Attached: 7600.png (552x609, 484K)

I utterly love the character / gameplay progression throughout the trilogy. You start off as a hapless albeit tough motherfucker, you peek around corners and shit your pants constantly, inching ahead tirelessly no matter the stream of utter bullshit of "oh shit it's broken I have to go fix it". In the second game, you're mostly immunized a desensitized to the fuckery, by the end and in the third game you're a fucking fearless borderline-schizophrenic terminator.
Coupled with the shenanigans with Nicole, with Isaac's psyche breaking to pieces and bouncing back, on top of the marker plot, it's just perfect. I really liked Carver's personality and it's complementary effects on Isaac as well, it hit close to home.

>The one shred; one light; one bright, shining star you clung to in this Universe?
Still sends chills down my spine.

It would've been okay without the 'Awakened' dlc completely shitting on the original ending, while simultaneously killing off the franchise with an 'end-game, no hope left' ending.

Seriously. Those fuckers with axes are far stronger than normal slashers.
>Destroy uppder body
>Lower body springs up tentacle barb shooters
>Destroy lower body
>Upper body springs up spider feet that'll rape your face.
Its basically three enemies in one.

I thought the game was built around the co-op

Just beat that fucker on hard core last night for the first time. Feels good

Attached: 157DBA43-0E0A-4586-B5DB-3E9E0E92A5E6.jpg (1024x680, 96K)

>no cliffhangers

Except for the dialogue during the credits which revealed that other Markers were being made.