Telltale's back, baby

Telltale's back, baby.
web.archive.org/web/20190831014940/https://www.polygon.com/2019/8/28/20835854/telltale-games-return-walking-dead-lcg-entertainment

>Telltale Games, which shut down last year, is being revived after its assets were purchased by a company called LCG Entertainment. The new company will sell some of Telltale’s back catalog and will work on new games based on a few Telltale-associated properties, as well as new licenses.

Attached: telltale-holiday-840x470.jpg (840x470, 80K)

The Wolf Among Us 2 is back on the menu, boys!

sjwtell games is back? wonder how that will go

Who cares? No one wants to play a fucking movie fuck this shitty company

Telltale is back the same way Atari is back. Nothing but a name

No... bros... I thought we won against the sjws...

We are three months away from 2020. Who the fuck still gives a shit about Walking Dead?

At the very least this new company seems to have a pretty good grasp of what killed telltale
I wonder if they were able to get the poker night licence, frankly all telltale needed to do was make poker night at the inventory a yearly release and they would have made enough money to keep making all their other shit.

Even if they can't get the poker night licence exactly they might be able to make a spiritual successor.

The new guys couldn't get the walking dead licence, another company already snatched it up.

hire more women

Just fucking make strong bad season 2

This is pure brand exploitation.

Cool, hopefully they don't buy expensive movie rights or make fake job positions this time.

so pretty much what telltale was doing before?

>unironically using 'sjw' in the current year

Attached: 1557714522146.png (440x418, 387K)

Telltale has to have been the most technically inept developer going so this can only be a positive.

Hasn't become irrelevant in the slightest
Well in general, it's not really relevant here because this is a new company.

Just a preview for what's about to happen with Bioware

fuck the walking ded, I'm just hoping to see another Wolf game

Not happening

>Telltale's back
Why? Who the fuck likes these stupid simon says button prompt machines? Just go watch TV or read a book damn, the stories all suck anyway. You know how I know someones opinion isn't worth listening to? They liked The Walking Dead, any season. It's just a sadwank. Why the fuck do retards waste six hours of their lives just feeling sad and pressing the A button?

My nigga