No Persona for switch

Switchbros?... It's OVER

>Sony Interactive Entertainment director Morita talked about how the Persona series is not only very important for Atlus and Sega Games, but for SIE, as a platform holder.

twitter.com/Persona_Central/status/1167664716560441346

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k-uTnqYHZ-I
youtube.com/watch?v=DOfTk2wkJ18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Obsessed.

>not being an idort
there's your problem zoomie

Friendly reminder that Sony shilled Final Fantasy way harder in the early to mid 00's.

Attached: 1538081092042.png (710x842, 353K)

YOU'LL NEVER SEE IT COMIIIIIN
TO SWITCH

While I have a PS4 and played the original, I don't like being locked to a TV for a slow turn based RPG.
It's shit.

When I played FE three houses I was switching between TV and Handheld pretty often.

Thats why FF7 Remake is PS4 timed exclusive, yes.

This.
I can't imagine how desperate poorfags are

Nintendies on suicide watch.

Attached: 1546827226390.png (886x480, 440K)

>timed
Yeah, that's kind of my point

>Giving a fuck about some Twilight/Highschool Musical shit for incel weebs when we have SMTV coming to Switch

Just play it on PC

New trailer any day now, right?

How...but...Joker in Smash...

Attached: 12.jpg (232x217, 9K)

>>Giving a fuck about some Twilight/Highschool Musical shit for incel weebs when we have SMTV coming to Switch
Oh yeah, but SMT is totally mature and non-anime, right?

Attached: 1557193492100.jpg (1515x520, 159K)

I do wish Persona would just go to every platform personally, but Atlus fucking hates ports and they refuse to hand over the work to a third party for easy cash like everyone else. I paid the Atlus tax on a 3DS just to play SMTIV so I get how frustrating it is.

imagine having an exclusive series on your platform and all you can think about is how it's not coming to another platform
that's just sad

Wow it was almost like it was completely clear from the outset, next will come the
>w-w-w-w-w-w-we didn't e-even want your s-shitty anime d-dating simulator

Bayonetta 2 was just as bad, go fuck yourself Nintendy.

See what I mean?
>b-b-but the nintendies did it toooooooooooooo
are you old enough to browse this site?

>tfw people who make emulators give us those ports >for free
feels good not being a consolecuck

lol

We just got Fire Emblem Three Houses, which is basically a Persona and XCOM combo at this point.

I don't get the whole persona on switch thing
you can play persona 5 on ps3
you can emulate it on pc
if you don't have either of those platforms you need to fix that shit before getting a switch
anyone can pay persona 5 and discover that it's garbage it's not like this is a true exclusive like bloodborne

>Wow it was almost like it was completely clear from the outset
Persona being exclusive to Sony, and SMT being exclusive to Nintendo, has never remotely madee any sense.

Literally every other jrpg these days is multiplatform, even ones published by Nintendo (e.g. Octopath).

Attached: 1553448937329.jpg (1813x2111, 912K)

Seethe, cope, and dilate.

It was over the nanosecond Persona 5 Royal was announced for PS4. Fucking give it up holy shit.

>No SMT: (Deep) Strange Journey, Devil Survivor (Overclocked), Devil Survivor 2 (Record Breaker), IV, Apocalypse, Soul Hackers remake and V (TMS too if you want)
vs
>No Persona 5
>all of this within roughly the same timeframe
I think I just might be able to live with it.

Attached: Persona_5_Switch.jpg (694x248, 16K)

Never forget that Joker in Smash is literally a PS4 advertisement and Nintendies (being the literal cucks they are) ate it up

wasn't the persona switch port not an exact copy of P5 it's like some alt shit or something?

>>No SMT: (Deep) Strange Journey, Devil Survivor (Overclocked), Devil Survivor 2 (Record Breaker), IV, Apocalypse, Soul Hackers remake and V (TMS too if you want)
Where can i buy all this games on my switch?

>published by Nintendo (e.g. Octopath).

Attached: wdhmbt.png (276x858, 192K)

>he thinks I play smash
>he thinks i dont own both a switch and ps4, as well as a strong pc
>he thinks i cant play any damn game i want

Couldn't you run it on a ps3 emulator on a laptop or play it on remote play with the vita or playstationtv?
That's a really funny joke, user. I like how you pretended to be seetheing nincel in denial because you know smtv will never come out

at this point there's more console war discussion going on than actual talk about the game.
you're all children arguing on the playground and it's kinda pathetic

Attached: 04f.png (680x604, 488K)

Devil Survivor is fuck ing shit you brainlet but you are right about the rest

You tried
also
>this games

There was never a P5 port to Switch, the game engine can't run on it, I heard.

Switch owners already played p5 on their pc.

>it runs on PS3 but it can't run on Switch
Tell the voices in your brain to shut up

>All consoles run on the same internal software

Nintendo have mainline SMT, we don't care about your casual waifushit.

Attached: 1529854903535.png (224x214, 90K)

>Last seen two years ago

Seethe harder, Nintendie.

Attached: 1542260799432.jpg (742x525, 48K)

If a game can run on PS4 it can be adapted to run on Switch, especially if it can be pared down to run on a PS3.

It was actually advertisement for Strikers
(which is now cancelled for Switch LMAO)

Honestly though I feel sorry for Sony cucks, theIR platform has NOTHING except Bloodborne and some movies like God of Bore, Unfarted and Boreizon. All the same western boring crap with realistic graphical styles meanwhile us Switch chads have actual GAMES with actual variety like Mario Odyssey. Mario Kart, Mario Party, Mario Brothers, Mario Maker, Mario and Rabbids, Mario Tennis, Mario and Sonic at the Olympics and Super Smash Bros. Meanwhile Sony cucks are looking forward to YET ANOTHER Last of Us game and some Assassins Creed rip off, Ghost of something. It doesn't even matter, it blends into the pile of realistic graphical styled games that no real gamers will ever care about.

devil survivor is literally a better persona than persona

>owning a ps4 or xbone
i own both
don't fall for the idort meme, it's no longer worth it

>he thinks i give a damn about whatever that is

>and ps4, as well as a strong pc
for what purpose?
the pc invalidates the ps4

Yeah, nothing like the years upon years of radio silence for P5.

this is some 4d shitposting

>cancel SMTV
>but at least you have this 3 year old PS3 game
Why are SO NYggers this rabbid?

The company was literally going out of business at the time.

I honestly think it'll happen eventually no matter what just because every mainline Persona game has had a portable instalment of some kind, and I can't see them giving up on that just for the sake of keeping the series Playstation exclusive (unless Sony themselves have a say on that decision).

>Haha ikr, Snoyniggers will always have casual smt persona while hardcore epic nincels gaymers gets the real smt games. I love playing nocturne and smtv on my switch while my wife is driving to her boyfriend's house

This is god-tier shitposting, I love it

Read the link in the OP, SIE hold the series as a platform title.

we really needed two threads for this

>nocturne was the last SMT
???

>I honestly think it'll happen eventually

Attached: 1541278917455.jpg (552x615, 73K)

Read the link in OP, SMTV has been cancelled and same with all future MegaTen games on non-SONY platforms. SONY is holding the series as a platform holder.

Remote Play is actually a good idea.
I played a good chunk of DQXI with it on my vita.

ebin wojak meme my dude XD

I agree that Nocturne was great, but SJ Redux is still the best mainline.

D

Attached: 1524762813924.jpg (1920x1080, 568K)

>SIE hold the series as a platform title
>SONY is holding the series as a platform holder
Not seeing that anywhere.

>SMTV has been cancelled

Attached: 3961347.png (500x488, 16K)

seething

to play games i have on pc that i couldnt before, as well as ps4 exclusives
bought the ps4 before i upgraded my pc

>Couldn't you run it on a ps3 emulator on a laptop or play it on remote play with the vita or playstationtv?
Couldn't they just put on Switch? Who actually wants to do all that?

Atlus has said they are focusing on the PS4 and milking P5 for years to come.

Get some glasses.

Attached: 3d0671525d7e2f7b96acc760db873a68[1].png (633x841, 442K)

C

XD

Why don't you just buy both systems? Honestly is this bought just 13 year olds that can only get one device?

>as well as ps4 exclusives
>plural
Always funny

Yes, that definitely means SMTV is cancelled

Do you not know what 'platform holder' means?

>buying a PS4 for one game
Nah.

Which has no bearing on SMTV as Persona is its own studio and separate from EO and SMT

Based user posting what really matters

Attached: 5e990bcab1abeb792e41bff83d59f81d.png (2196x2931, 3.74M)

kingdom hearts
bloodborne
dark souls 3
persona 5 royal now

its not like those are going to be unavailable to me at any point soon, and it was a bitch getting my ds4 working on my computer when it works fine on my ps4.

People sure are quick to forget about WINTER 2014 PS3

>Which has no bearing on SMTV
>didn't read the article
>SMTV isn't cancelled
You mean it could be moved to PS4? Well true, but as a different version as they can't use whatever (if anything lol) was being made for the Switch

stay mad, switchbeggars

Attached: 564656.jpg (800x450, 82K)

Attached: 1558609712157.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

>implying anyone wants to buy a PS4 for one game
user

>bloodborne
PSNow
>dark souls 3
nigger are you serious?

Still not seeing it.

So many "ONE GAME" i heard of.
Bloodborne, Gravity Rush 1/2, Death Stranding, Judgement, Dreams, Persona 5 Royal, Catherine Full Body etc

Stay mad.

Did you misquote or reply to the wrong post?

>PSNow
a fucking streaming service? you serious, matey?
>nigger are you serious?
did i stutter?

PS4 has lots of good games though, are you like and can only buy things if Mario is in the title?

And preemptive 'MOVIES' P5 is far more of a 'movie' or visual novel than the vast majority of Sony exclusives which get called movies because they have cutscenes so what is it? Are you literally just a kid? I remember when I was a kid I only had a PS2 so me and friends would take turns sharing systems so we could all play everything. It is fair enough if you're a kid just don't pretend like you have a choice in your situation.

>PS4 has lots of good games

Attached: 01.gif (195x229, 1.12M)

Yes, I'd rather that than waste money on a dust machine for ONE game
And Dark Souls 3 is not a fucking PS4 exclusive

>PSNow
Bruh. It's works like shit and has no DLC.

I want Atlus to go multiplat already so you corporate sucking faggots can leave its ips out of your feces throwing competitions and I can stop buying more consoles than I care for every generation.
And while at it it would be best if both SMT and Persona went multiplat simultaneously so neither side of you get to gloat about it.

Yeah it does, it has more good exclusives than Switch as well as vast amounts great third party games (although PC is better for most third party games)

>he used an obvious shitpost as an example

Attached: 1518241245812.png (174x238, 46K)

>It's works like shit
So like the launch PS4 version?

cope harder.
I don't even own a PS4, and I don't like Persona 5.

Imagine taking copypasta seriously

>It's works like shit
get better internet
>has no DLC
I'm not buying a PS4 for DLC of all things

>Yeah it does, it has more good exclusives than Switch

Attached: Adachitellsthetruth.png (497x583, 360K)

lmao

Gravity Rush 2 is not more games than the Switch even if you count the playable on PC games such as Bloodborne and Persona 5

*dabs respectfully towards you*

Attached: 1559790671357.png (610x519, 440K)

Attached: 1531711975822.jpg (812x427, 171K)

>don't want game to be censored by California
>YOU ARE CONSOLE WARRIORS REEEE!
Imagine being this much of a warrior for zion

>Playstation is an American brand now
>All the Persona merch you sell to Japanese fans

what can possibly go wrong

SMT and Persona should be on everything BUT Playstation

Anime fans love censorship right? Nothing could go wrong.

Switch's good exclusives

>Odyessy
>Smash U

verus
>GoW
>Horizon
>Bloodborne
>Spider Man
>Ratchet and Clank
>P5

Also PS4 gets tones of third party content so you don't need to just stick to exclusive compared to Switch

>SMT and Persona on Xbox
bruh

verus
>GoW
>Horizon
>Bloodborne
>Spider Man
>Ratchet and Clank
>P5

Attached: 1453875687160.png (230x426, 126K)

P5 is style over substance: Teh Game. Just give me SMT V already or an enhanced version of TMS.

If you're counting P5 you need to count the Wii U ports too.

How many layers of schizophrenia are you on?

SMTV was literally cancelled in the OPs source

>>GoW
>>Horizon
>>Bloodborne
>>Spider Man
>>Ratchet and Clank
>>P5
Um, sweety, those games don't have "Mario" in the title so they are not games.

>not wanting to support censorship is schizo
lol

snoygroids have the worst taste in video games, bar none

Are you actually fucking retarded? you used a obvious as fuck shitpost just to prove a point.
How much of a fucking snoynigger do you have to not only offended enough that you have to make a response to somebody says that ps4 only have movie games while using a shitpost
Are you actually autistic? Do you find it hard to spot sarcasm? Are you an actual child who's defending his favourite console because his mom only brought a ps4 and he can't play any nintendo games that his friends have?

>GoW
>Horizon
>Ratchet and Clank
>Spider Man
Oof.
>Smash Ultimate
Oof.
Why do SNOY fans have such shit taste

I don't see it.

>xbone
That's where you went wrong

>Horizon
>Ratchet and Clank

Attached: 1558861395369.jpg (652x641, 68K)

Let them have their censored multiplats.
It proves the point when they get outselled on other systems.

>he didn't even include Gravity Rush, the best post PS2 Sony exclusive

>This entire post

Attached: 1454442193770.jpg (500x375, 41K)

>BING BING WAHOOOO

Attached: 7w1wqsch9ig21.png (1920x1080, 2.44M)

>no argument just wojaks

Attached: 1515280622968.png (1200x800, 688K)

>forgetting that snoy copied nintendo

Attached: 1539560688134.jpg (1446x1356, 273K)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Why? Because they're not made by people with slanty eyes?

All that statement means is that it's important to their brand. So are Monster Hunter and Call of Duty.

Attached: 1518029352923.jpg (483x589, 78K)

>the few GR fans, neglected by SONY, still fighting for their game
THESE, these are the best SONY owners.
We need more of these.

>Stockholm syndrome is something to be proud of

I sold my PS4 already

GR was a terrible GAME, great aesthetics but it wasn't a good game.

>defending games they like is stockholm syndrome
???

The gameplay was good, but I didn't like all the leftie propaganda in 2.

Nintendofags are fucking retarded for begging for P5. It’s unironically one of the worst JRPGs of this decade if you look past its superficial style. I will never understand why normalfags love it so much.

>spending money on a company hoping they'll revive your dead franchise
>not stockholm syndrome

they're never going to make games like GR ever again kiddo

>If a game can run on PS4 it can be adapted to run on Switch
Only insofar as any game could be "pared down" for any platform.

Good fucking luck trying to port something like Spiderman PS4 to the Switch's hardware without massive cutbacks. Yeah, it's theoretically possible to change shit enough that it could run at a playable level, but so is making a PS3 version.

However in the case of P5 you're right since it has a PS3 version anyway, but there is still something to be said for how specifically P5 might be using the PS3 hardware.

I have no interest in the game itself. I just want it to get ported so I get more stuff like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=k-uTnqYHZ-I

>why are people who don't own X system unware that X is bad

The crappy combat was pointless, the game should have revolved around it's gravity mechanic.

Pretty much the only place you see people begging for it is on social media. On Yea Forums you mostly just see people musing that it could potentially happen (not that they particually want it) and shitposting fags like OP.

Literal factually true statement since Desu has
>Actual importance placed on the player's choices unlike Persona which only gives the illusion of it.
>Multiple endings
>Better gameplay
>Better SLs in Devil Survivor 2 since they are actually tied to the main plot occurring alongside the the time you spend bonding with the party
>Joker's kinda of a rip-off of Bunny from Desu2

You seething SMTfags say that everything is better than Persona except SMT itself.
It still isn't gonna bring back SMTV from development hell.

>Persona which only gives the illusion of it.
But it doesn't.
>Better gameplay
Why are you comparing a tactical rpg to jrpg social sim?
>Joker's kinda of a rip-off of Bunny from Desu2
No he isn't

underrated

lmao at the nintendies eating up fake ass news articles and bragging P5 was coming to the switch when Joker was revealed for smash

But no joke I'd played Devil Survivor first before the Persona series and that hyped me up since if the games I loved borrowed so much from those games then they must be even better is what I thought. But now in terms of everything except character designs I prefer Desu>Persona since the Persona game's combat is kinda weak and there's so much fucking filler.

No shit
It always be a playstation game anyway

How about you learn how consoles work you moron. It's no different how Original Xbox games run like shit when you try and play them on the 360. The hardware just isn't built to support a game that belongs on a whole different console

Attached: 1565457589160.jpg (1113x887, 177K)

>emulation is the same thing as a port
are you fucking retarded

Ratchet 2016 was fucking terrible and it hurts me every time someone says it was a good game
It's the death of my favourite franchise. I'm not even mad, just sad.

Switch uses cartridges user. It will never work user just face the facts

>Oh yeah, but SMT is totally mature and non-anime, right?
Do you kill your friends in Persona?

Yeah mate lad, the youtube brit did an hour long video about how the character repeats you can't breath under water. Game ruined. Bonkers innit?

For real. I hope we get a new Devil Survivor with actual marketing some day so people can see what a good anime character focused urban fantasy JRPG looks like.

his video was garbage because he doesn't even talk about the gameplay that much, which is the part that really sucks

Themes of social abuse and oppresion are more mature than DUDE FUCK FRIENDS or religious fedora tipping.

>But it doesn't.
Every choice besides the ones that lead to the bad or normal ending doesn't matter since every dialogue option in the main plot leads to the same conclusion.
>Why are you comparing a tactical rpg to jrpg social sim?
Because they both still share the SMT formula and Desu is overall the better series mechanically
>No he isn't
Character who has the occasional quirky autistic dialogue option, uh-huh.

I never thought it was coming to Switch, but I do think that the series will go multiplat at some point. "At some point" not being anytime soon, however.

>Themes of social abuse and oppression are more
Shame P5 doesn't go into depth in these and has shallow seven deadly sins themed villains

Ah, yes. A classic response.
>Kamoshida abuses his students, he is bad
>Joker abuses his teacher, oh that is so cool, I wanna be like him
Also
>adults BAD
Yes, that is mature.

Devil Survivor 3 in the same vein of Overclocked with the popularity boost of Persona 5 would do gangbusters on Switch but the main problem lies with Atlus being understaffed and generally slow in game development.

Imagine wanting 5 ported over the other games.
Glad I don't have brain damage.

PS4 too since that has NO GAMES

Just PR talk, So(n)y can't stop them from going multiplat

Not him but my ps4 is for multiplats and pc is for exclusives.

Or hell even a Devil Survivor 1+2 port on Switch would probably outsell both 3ds re-releases since the Switch audience is starving for any Megaten now.

literally why

>pc exclusives

Love autism simulators me

You anons will laugh now, but I would really love to see new DemiKids game.
I'm a fan of Persona Q, that game actually got me into Persona even though it's basically Etrian Odyssey (although Eternal Punishment was my first Persona game, but I didn't like it much), but seeing how much Q2 sucked I'm not so sure if I want another Q

>ps4 is for multiplats
why would you play multiplats on objectively worse hardware?

>pc is for exclusives

Attached: 1551212639587.png (1280x720, 673K)

Based atlus staying with the SJW platform.
So much for the "redpilled" Atlus, no wonder resetra love P5

>It's another P5Fag falseflagging thread
Style over substance

PS4 for Bloodborne, PC for multiplats, Switch for exclusives

seething

PC has better exclusives than PS4 or Switch, you can just run most of them on a toaster.

Nice to see some fellow gods in this thread

Should have studied a little harder, you pathetic NEETs

Attached: rd.jpg (450x450, 138K)

Attached: 1566949409305.jpg (1028x1028, 65K)

Based

Train Conductor Simulator 2020

P5 has a bad ending where it's implied you left your friends locked in the velvet room for eternity. And there's The Answer in P3FES.

Yeah I'm seething because you fags memed me into buying this piece of shit and it was literally the worst "RPG" I have ever played.

>It's another Yea Forumstard using an obsucre jrpg to shit on P5.

Why are you still begging for switch ports?

Attached: 1545692391234.png (403x448, 56K)

>>Sony Interactive Entertainment director Morita talked about how the Persona series is not only very important for Atlus and Sega Games, but for SIE, as a platform holder.
>but for SIE, as a platform holder.
Haha oh wow that fucker. After they dared to practically give it no advertising whatsoever? After they relegated it to but a couple of seconds in a fucking sizzle reel at E3? After they had practically left it to rot until it (obviously against their expectations) got nominated for GotY?
And now they're suddenly all over it? Fuck you.

Remember this gem?
youtube.com/watch?v=DOfTk2wkJ18
Wasn't even the only year they pulled that shit.

It's insane how one person was able to fool everyone into thinking there was gonna be a P5 Switch port.
It really shows how retarded the Persona fandom is when they'll believe anything including obvious fake leaks without questioning it.

Attached: 1549054822578.png (400x400, 276K)

I'm sorry I'm too deep for your shitty oscar bait games and kiddie platformers.

PC is for multiplats, everything else is for exclusives.
If you dont like nintendo franchises just don't buy a nintendo console, same applies for sony.

What? You serious? Ok, if that's true you just gave me a motivation to replay it. I'm this
fag, too. So, you can see, my knowledge about the series is limited. (I've finished only 4, 5 and Q)

Further proof Sony only cares about releasing Uncharted with new coats of paint instead of actual games

>How could they believe a P5 port was coming? they just released the main protagonist in the best videogame crossover, that's all.

Now just make persona 6 a switch exclusive

This but with Nintendo and Mario and Zelda

we haven't seen a new mario and zelda game since 2017

Yeah and we haven't seen an Uncharted game since 2017

>Caring about Persona coming to switch or not when its on PS4 and emulates perfectly on PC
The only people who'd possibly care are normie trash who only have switch and phonepost on here. So nobody you should give a shit about.

Attached: 1561738705597.png (278x259, 63K)

This is why Persona stays on PS hardware.

Attached: lifetime_chart.jpg (1981x1151, 254K)

We just had Days Gone and now TLoU2 is coming up

And how well did the Vita do exactly?

reminder
ps4 still outsells switch

Reminder that the Switch is doing better than what the PS4 did at this point in its lifespan

>shows NES and SNES sales
Why? Persona started on PS1. So you should put N64 first if you want to prove something.

Yeah? BotW2 is also coming up

Because my pc isn't running things at a high enough resolution or fps for me to care (or notice) how it looks vs the ps4. Another reason is my ds4 has frozen my pc twice now and wasd gives me cancer. I bear with it though.
I also have a lot of friends on ps4 I can play with and it's easy to meet new people while playing on it.
I mostly use my pc for games you need keyboard and mouse for and games you not available on console. Like Fallout 1, Divinity Original Sin and Starcraft 2. DOS can be played with controller but it looks really annoying, mkb is much better and the other two are impossible to play with controller and impossible to play on the ps4.
The only online games I play are free so free online play on pc isn't a big plus for me.
I also hate needing to troubleshoot shit. I want my game to work when it finishes downloading. I'm not going to spend more than 5 minutes googling "why doesnt my game have sound" or "why is my game crashing my pc on startup" before I refund the game and give it a bad review.
Mods are a big plus but I'm not playing any games I want or need mods for besides FNV.
I'm going to get a switch mini when SMTV comes out.
>normie
Go back

Attached: 1566778336706.gif (320x180, 2.95M)

Not in the near future but if we're going that far add Ghost of Uncharted to that list

PS4 is normie console of choice tho

And this is what people use their PS4 for. Don't look away. Take it all in.

Attached: PS4sales.png (766x1004, 63K)

Removing them fares even worse for Nintendo.

Do you think Switch will surpass PS4 lifetime?

Sony ditched the portable systems as Nintendo did with the home ones.

Yeah, and the PS5 is due out in a year or so.

Total console sales mean fuck all when less than 1.5% of PS3/PS4 owners actually bought P5, the best selling Persona game by far.

Is GTAV the most successful triple AAA ever?

yep nintenretards BTFO, feels good

How does that censor cock taste?

>Download Android on Switch
>Download Moonlight
>Download RPCS3 on PC
>Stream the game to the Switch

It's that simple

Attached: IMG_20190831_070512_681.jpg (1280x960, 169K)

Anyone have the Vocaroo?

So what?

>the best selling Persona game by far

Then why are they gonna port to other platform if it sold exceeding their expectations?

There is more variety of genres and different developers than in any Nintendo platform SW sales list. Non Nintendo games doesn't sell that well on Nintendo HW. Is Switcher3 gonna sell 4.5M on Switch?

>get called out
>just resort to calling the other one mad
Humans are capable of more than one emotion, contrary to what this site has taught you believe it or not.

Attached: 5476547.jpg (354x376, 8K)

Not the guy you replied to, but I don't see a point of releasing a game and skipping first 2. They could easily brought W 1 an 2.
I doubt it will be fail like Mass Effect 3 on WiiU, but no fucking way it will sell more than 1,5 mil copies.

BUT THOSE GAMES DON'T HAVE MARIO IN THE TITLE! THEY'RE EVEN MATE BY WHITE PEOPLE! THAT MEANS THEY'RE BAD!

WWWWWHHHHHIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

There's no reason Persona 5 and SMTV should stay exclusive to their platforms. Change my mind.

cringe

>There's no reason any game should stay exclusive to their platforms.

FTFY

WONDERFUL. I HATE JOKER AND I HATE PERSONA AS A WHOLE.

I don't blame people for believing it at first, Joker in Smash and the P5S domain name and all. But at this point it's clear it ain't happening and people need to move on.

WE DON'T WANT THIS SHIT. GUYS WEARING GLASSES LOOK UGLY NERD BIZARRE AS FUCK.