Diablo 3 purchase?

Hey there Yea Forums
I am looking forward to purchasing Diablo 3. Can you explain:
>which of these should i buy (pic related)
>should i buy the game in 2019

Attached: Без име.png (1274x522, 806K)

what do you mean purchase?

i'd probably go with the battle chest. diablo 3 isn't too fantastic on its own, but reaper of souls really brought it up. haven't played with necromancer so can't tell ya if it's worth it or not. in any case, yeah, it's fun enough to buy, though maybe wait for a sale. i think they happen around blizzcon and christmas.

Diablo 3 sucks. Play Path of Exile, you don't have to pay anything and you get a better game

>I am looking forward to purchasing Diablo 3

Attached: a4c.jpg (496x847, 62K)

Battlechest. Base D3 is shit, Reaper of Souls at least makes it somewhat playable if all it is is skinnerbox grinding garbage that's more fun to bot than it is actually play.

Dumb ESL

>which should i buy
reaper or eternal i think? the necromancer is one of the most fun classes but it depends on if you expect to replay as other classes. otherwise you’re paying an extra tenner for a character

>should i buy it in 2019
yea man definitely. i replayed it a week or two back for the first time in a couple months and it was great fun. it’s really really good, although imo the post-game rifts never really came close to the first run on story mode. do you have any friends that are into looting games? it’s so so much better in coop

diablo 3 sucks

why are you interested in buying this shitty 2012 game now?

>which of these should i buy (pic related)
Pretty sure the battle chest, on a sale like says
>should i buy the game in 2019
Its got perhaps the best gameplay in the genre with a real lack of variety to use that gameplay.
Though some progress has been made. If you really feel like killing time with it and get it for cheap its a perfectly functional game. Just don't expect the kind of trading/building/theorycrafting you can get from other games. Its alll about playing in short bursts, on and off.

eternal collection is the battle chest with necro for consoles. battle chest is the base game plus (mandatory) xpac for pc. i don't know why you'd want to buy this games where's there's better games out there. blizzard barely even supports it anymore and it deader than disco for very, very good reasons.

diablo is shit
i mean, you can replay original diablo 1 if you into old games and diablo 2 because it's still solid game
but 3 is fucking trash

the leagues meme just kills the game by effectively resetting your progression constantly

Just end your life. Shittiest fucking game of all time.

buy it on switch. best version imo.

I just completed the new season for d3. Get both Diablo 3 and reaper of souls. You need the dlc to enjoy the game. Base game is 10 hours long and really fucking shitty. I haven't played Necro yet but the 2 extra stash tabs are really worth it since space is always a problem in d3

No buy diablo 2

don't, the game has been abandoned and you can do all the content in less than a day, the endgame is non existant and there's no reason to play it at all actually, the story is also abysmal

>d3
>endgame is nonexistant
like the whole game is endgame

i mean if you find getting to high grifs or farming for ancients is fun then go for it, but asides from that, the game is as shallow as it gets

What other endgame are you looking for in a bing bing wahoo arpg number go bigger

Don’t play the leagues then???

>buying diablo 3
just pirate it fag

dumb redditor