youtube.com/watch?v=uhKcMMn3bJU
youtube.com/watch?v=KwV_3-kAQf8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>resetera and trannies review bomb
>barely a scratch
>entitled gaymers review bomb
>a negative nuke blows up

and people say gaymers are being "oppressed"

Attached: Ion Fury - Piano Puzzle Solved.webm (1280x720, 1.74M)

Hope they're already working on a sequel, this shit was way more fun than any fps I've played in years

the metacritic user scores for this game are fuckin grand

I can't get over how fucking good the level design/art is in Ion Fury, especially for a Build engine game.

Absolute fucking wizards and i'm glad all this bullshit hasn't done a damn thing to hurt their bottom line.

Still not buying your game since you catered to reset trannies in the first place.

i never shit on them
i liked the game and gave them a good review

I'm not apologizing to deluded SJW who want to opress differing opinions.
That would be the same as bending over and accepting a leftist-fascist goverment

>a minuscule portion of the gaming community go full retard
this game is so niche barely anyone will have heard of it, and barely anyone of those will give a shit about the ogay crap.

And that first one, which was less than 1% of the players, caused the developers to announce they were changing things. It took 50% of the fucking playerbase screaming at them and threatening to refund to make them listen to the other side.

What tune was that referencing?

mods for male protagonist when?

from the keys i'm guessing duke nukem

but the people who got upset by the bad gay joke didn't reviewbomb it.

Attached: ErikaDoesn'tKnow.jpg (376x639, 42K)

>didn't reviewbomb it

Attached: tenor.gif (220x244, 60K)

They tried, it was just very ineffective because none of them owned the game (or play video games in general) and a very small portion was willing to buy + refund.
That doesn't matter though, there are back channels that these faggots use to pressure developers into losing good boy points with the """progressive""" crowd.

True, because they thought that retardera is power and the publisher is a retard.

Why do I need to apologise? I'm sure the devs will do it for me if I get a tranny to complain about them

I wanted to say it was grabbag too but 6 notes isn't really much to go on.

the problem is that's a common misconception by western devs

it was the trumpanzees all screeching BEND THE KNEE with pepe and wojak pictures who were bombing it. those ain't the folk who got upset by the bad gay joke.

Attached: ErikaFace.gif (400x225, 402K)

hahaha is so cool to hate gays haha

>trumpanzees
>folk
>bad gay joke

Attached: 1565283798055.gif (640x480, 112K)

Also true, but sooner or later they will have to acknowledge that Vavra had more success than anyone who gave in like 3DR.

>they changed something i never saw in the game? REEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING BRAINWASHING CENSORSHIP BEND THE KNEE KEKS SJW RESETERA DISCORD TRANNIES DILATE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>upset by a bottle with the word gay on it

It's morally just.

>upset that a tiny amount of pixels that you never saw were changed

It has unironically the best gunplay and level design of any build engine game. Used to call it nostalgia bait but this and Amid Evil changed my mind. Both very legit games.

>being this concerned with what consenting adults do to each others fun parts

Joke doesn't always mean hate.

>upset that a tiny amount of pixels that you never saw isn't changing

i never saw them, i'm not upset though.

cope

i'm not the one that spent all week reviewbombing because they removed something i never saw tho

>2 days
>all week

keep on seething tranny

Attached: 26841.jpg (3968x2480, 1.26M)

It's not a misconception. Devs and industry people straight up post on reera or are aligned with them. You risk being blacklisted by the industry, both in terms of development, publishing, and marketing. It's not worth risking not being able to get a job, your studio not being funded, or your game getting no coverage, just because of outrage like this.

However, they overestimated how bad what they did here was, and more importantly apologizing never works. If they could remove the Ogay thing before shipping without anyone knowing they'd probably do it, but to apologize after the fact just acknowledges guilt so even ignoring their consumers it's a bad move.

>accuses me of seething
>spent all his effort crying bitch tears about pixels he never saw
lmao

>funding children's genitals mutilation
No.

Call me a tinfoil conspiracist but I find it really odd the whole olay/ogay bottle thing totally overshadowed how they got destroyed in court and had to change the name of the game. Like, that was a pretty big deal.

Have people like you already marked GTA as the unspeakable antichrist because it has way worse parody name jokes than "OGAY"?

>literally fuming

Attached: 1560249029644.png (1024x1024, 74K)

What's the cute little star next to the review numbers for?

Attached: scumbag developer.jpg (480x360, 24K)

gamers don't care about the name change as it wasn't something they could scream REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SFW about

>but 6 notes isn't really much to go on.
doot doot doot

doot doot doot

it's literally enough, dingus.

>trumpanzee

we prefer Trumpzilla.

Tune that plays when you find a secret.

it means they got "nuked"

Attached: 1567241455376.jpg (720x694, 53K)

Sorry

They never actually went to court. They decided to just change the name so they didn't have to delay the game fighting it in court

>dab on tranny loving devs
>get achievement star on steam

we just cant stop winning bros

Attached: BXRiRkb.gif (978x478, 427K)

I find this whole thing pathetic to begin with? Why advertise for something and deliver something completely different in the first place? Its like they wanted to cause drama so their shitty game gets some attention.

you fellas know they still removed "fagbag" even though they kept in "OGAY" right
and that they still made the donation to the transexual charity
and that they're still having sensitivity training

WTF NOT THE FAGBAG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I like Steam's approach to this.
The reviews were indeed off-topic but if it's something the user would care about they were made pretty obvious in the graph and the option to default to accounting for those reviews in the total is also present.

They also only applied the review bomb measures after the "outrage" sort of blew over. That being said, I think it was probably the devs/publishers themselves that requested the delay honestly.

And they tranny review bomb isn't? Giving it a good review just because those evil racists gave it a bad review?

>And they tranny review bomb isn't?
Those reviews were also counted off-topic.

Though there were barely any to begin with, since trannies don't play games.

>3D Realms
>creators of Max Payne

Attached: lemaxface.gif (500x281, 1002K)

How did they get away with it?

Not the last one, and the other two are whatever. Fagbag wasn't meant as a slur and was supposed to be removed pre-release. Suicide hotlines, regardless of being for the mentally ill, aren't a terrible charity.

Attached: Sensitivity Training.jpg (1690x800, 163K)

Literally impossible.

Yeah Steam's policy on review bombs is as good as one could hope, and it's a great way to expose sjws' hate for transparency and fairness. Publisher reviews are oft-requested but would be a shitshow of no value to anyone.

>since trannies don't play games.
They still love to review bomb and you can still find plenty of reviews that are only positive because of those evil "racists."

Though what if that wasn't a review bomb? They did betray their fanbase. Its only natural that they give negative ratings. Rome 2: Total war did the same exact thing. They called it a review bomb but that was made up on the spot. They were rude to their fans, patched the game for no reason with stuff nobody wanted and just told everyone to fuck off when people started complaining.

Too bad the game is still boring. Played two levels and it only made me further appreciate how fucking good Brutal Doom is.

I'd rather play H-doom than play this feminist garbage. At least I can rape hot demon girls as much as I want in H-doom!

>Trannies are 0.00001% of the playerbase
>Them being mad was enough to force the dev to censor and donate 10k to tranny research

>Gamers are 99.9999% of the fanbase
>All of them had to unite and protest together to get the devs to not ruin their game
You are retarded if you don't think gamers are oppressed here

Best build leveldesign is still in Duke, especially in DC add-on.
> fucking full-size museum
> an atomic submarine to hijack
> whole working subway system with automatic trains and secret stantions

>Rape
But they're completely willing and in fact seek you out

No they don't they even insult you when you let go off them. Calling you jerk and similar. So its glorious, delicious rape.

The reviews are there for the consumers to gain information on whether they should buy the game. Mostly that means assessing the quality of the game relative to quantity and price. A dev being rude doesn't really factor into that, it's off-topic. Those reviews aren't banned or completely hidden, so any interested consumer may look at them and maybe they end up not wanting to support a developer as a result. But when someone is browsing e.g. the fps tag and sorting by user reviews, a game with 60% recent will be glossed over as a bad game, when that score is just there because of out-of-game stuff. If they did nothing against review bombs, then combined with refunds you would have brigades from all sides and reviews would lose a lot of value (look at metacritic).

Whether it's a bomb or just a steady stream isn't that big a deal, there are review bombs that are related to the content of the game, like a bad patch or whatever. A bomb just makes it easier to detect, isolate and highlight/exclude.

Best tactic ever.
>be Publisher
>buy dumbshit Developer cheap with a contract that benefits them (temporarily hue hue hue)
>Developer must meet financial and other demands to retain legal autonomy to the extent "gifted" to them
>force Developer to act woke and constantly apologize to woke crowds who are known to never take apologies
>Developer proceeds to incur losses and fail the contract conditions, poor results lose them their legal autonomy
>Developer can't whine and doesn't have legal weight now, so you can freely fuck them in the ass now
>you now have the Developer's IPs in the pocket cheap AND didn't lose much while buying them
LEL
Straight from EA's handbook, also utilized by Ubisoft, and also being currently practised by Activision upon Blizzard.

Attached: Be Mad My Child.png (1500x900, 595K)

I feel bad for the devs. All they had to do was ignore that small minority of people. Yet in the end the game was used by journalists and the like to spout their political opinions and piggyback off the drama. Hopefully all the drama can be forgotten about but probably won’t happen.

>A bomb just makes it easier to detect, isolate and highlight/exclude.
Well that is what happens if you fuck over your own fans and you deserve it in that case.
Ion fury started lying through their teeth on multiple occasions and even started censoring now.
They literally betrayed their own fans. Consumers should be able to warn others of these practices, if the only way to do that efficiently is through the game they made then too bad for them.
You had a same dilemma going on with creative assembly and total war. They lost a big chunk of their fanbase because they neglect historical accuracy for feminism/multiculturalism despite claiming their games are historically accurate.

They haven't removed anything, the game hasn't been patched since release.

>Well that is what happens if you fuck over your own fans and you deserve it in that case.
It's not about "deserving". Again, look at metacritic. The reviews there aren't about portraying genuine user experiences, it's about manipulating a score to punish or reward the game and its devs. Steam reviews are there to be useful to consumers. Not to punish devs. If they allowed review bombs to run rampant, then the whole system would lose most of its value and only be useful for seeing what games are liked by which primal mob. If refunds didn't exist then I could see it working differently, but they do exist and reviews would be largely worse if your review was removed when you refunded.

Does the carpet design have a special name or something? It looks just like the on in The Shining but in blue. Or at least it gives me big vibes from it.

I completely agree with you. If you're that sensitive about ogay bottle(in any way), just don't buy the game.

anal sex is inherently unhealthy

>Punish
While I agree that it is some sort of punishment too, its also in the interest of any future consumer to not buy a game from a company that lies to its own fans. Also who are you tell people what "genuine user experiences" are in the first place?
You are not just playing a game that has absolutely no ties with anything. You have some sort of group behind that who are responsible for that stuff that happens in that game.
If my "genuine user experience" is ruined because the devs just ruined it because of some stupid decision well then I can make a review about that bad "genuine user experience."
I'd say as steam customer I'd love to be warned of such crooked people before I buy any game on steam.
It also discouraged me to buy the game, since I know they might change it to fit with some sort of trendy political groups. So might as well buy something else that actually listens to its fans.

Literally every song goes doot doot if you put it like this, you moron.
Those notes are definitely not from grabbag.

>its also in the interest of any future consumer to not buy a game from a company that lies to its own fans
I disagree. Most consumers don't care. EA was voted worst company and still makes millions.

I agree somewhat though. Steam reviews are about a lot of things besides quality, like price which fluctuates constantly and is extremely subjective. I'd like it to be purely about quality, but that's an impossible standard. When that is the case, it should come down to a single factor: "do you recommend others to buy this". You could (not) recommend a game because it doesn't work on your machine, or your gf dumped you and you're miserable, or it triggered your ptsd, or you don't want to give money to the devs, etc.

The problem with this is refunds and brigading. The entire system comes crashing down if you allow this to happen unhindered, you'll have ResetEra threads calling for people to buy a "sexist" game, downvote it, and refund, or literal nazis doing the opposite despite neither playing games or being interested in the game in question. To not incentivize this tribal behaviour, review bombs need to have reduced impact in some way.

Valve has implemented a way to reduce political review bombs as well as other ones that aren't directly related to the game at hand, while still allowing these reviews to exist and highlighting that existence. A problem then would be if reviewers just lied to not be marked as off-topic, which is solved by them including all reviews in a given period as part of the excluded reviews. I really can't think of a clear flaw in their approach, even if there are trade-offs. Keep in mind that the overall rating gets an asterisk, if you mouse over it explains the situation, and if you go to the review section it will show a big-ass graph taking up half the screen bringing the bomb to your attention. Clicking on that you get a big green button to see only those reviews. They are still giving a lot of attention to these issues.

First
>Dat reddit spacing
>To not incentivize this tribal behaviour, review bombs need to have reduced impact in some way.
Strangely enough they always favor the developer.
You see the problem with this however is that these "review bombs" only happened fairly recently. Usually during major fuck ups of some companies.
Calling them review bombs in the first place implies some sort of organized group which is not the case. They are major outrages for a good reason. You mention all those problems that "might" occur but the truth is these are redundant. They make up minuscule numbers of the actual reviews.
Its the companies themselves enraging their own fanbase. A review bomb, if you can call it that way, is just the next logical step and do portray the views of all the people who bought that game and also to a certain degree a clear prove that the quality deteriorates significantly. Making such bad reviews even more justifiable.
>The problem with this is refunds and brigading.
>The entire system comes crashing down if you allow this to happen unhindered.
Why? You'd still have your full fledged fans that stay loyal and you can let those few 100 or even 1000 people screech on although I do not believe they actually do that in such numbers in the first place. Since there are much easier ways to create attention to "something."
I mean look at the current situation at hand. They pissed off millions of their full fledged fans, they basically just censored all the bad reviews and now what? A couple of SJWs can pat themselves on the back who will almost definitely refund the game since they don't play games and you have millions of people are angry at the devs. Of which some will also definitely try to refund the game now.
Sounds to me other than censoring, they just dug themselves into a hole they cannot possibly go out in any reasonable way.

WHACK HIM!

>which is not the case.
Oh fuck off, tell your discord to send better people, fuckwit.

Yes its not the case, usually. Only after some kind of outrage I could imagine that there are some groups out there that want a different kind of outcome.
But during the outrage, forget it. 100% the fault of the devs.

>Strangely enough they always favor the developer.
Because anger is the most powerful emotion. If you dislike a developer, you leave a negative review because of that. If you like a developer, it makes you more likely to buy a game, and if the game is then good you will leave a positive review. If you like a dev but they made a shitty game you won't give a positive review with enough passion to organize a review bomb. Most of the people who find a game pleasant won't leave a review, while those that dislike something about it are more likely to go out of their way to do so. Same with opinions on the devs. Look at any game that got review bombed, even after months they still don't recover.

And if you think it won't be abused you're naive. A lot of the Ion Fury review bomb was made up of

>anger and negativity driving them
Yea if I pay you 1 buck for a soda and you take a shit on my head afterwards and it turns out its just normal water I think nobody would blame me for giving you some negative reviews.
Also you had a lot of people following the devs who were still undecided. Also that is something seething leftists made up that the "alt-right" wrote "lies" which it didn't by the way.
It literally changed the whole game up. So you had to include women in one form or another.
There was one tiny article about it, what caused the outrage back then was the comment from the devs on people criticizing that patch. It had nothing to do with the "alt-right."
Same here, ion fury shits on its fans and gets a massive backlash for it. Big surprise? Not really.

i'm sorry

Free the devs from the gulag

>Yea if I pay you 1 buck for a soda and you take a shit on my head afterwards and it turns out its just normal water I think nobody would blame me for giving you some negative reviews.
No, but if 99% of people have a positive experience and only 5% of those leave reviews indicating as much, then your negative review would seem like it represents 20% of the userbase. Most people didn't care about Voidpoint removing a shampoo bottle nor about a slight increase of female generals in TW, but the lack of care doesn't motivate them to leave a review.

Idr about the TW thing, I thought it was a literal alt-right or white supremacist site (not "adjacent" or "crypto" or "alt-lite" or whatever, the real deal) and that CA disproved some of their claims while basically confirming others. CA is shit regardless and it's not very important though.

>Acknowledging and highlighting the review bomb for those that are more interested is not censoring their opinions, only reducing their impact on the game's rating.
But if its not a intentional review bomb from any group? What if it is a massive outrage for a valid reason. Like it was the case with rome 2 and with ion fury now? The game was changed, the quality did deteriorate. Am I not allowed to warn others of that?

Just because it's called a review bomb doesn't mean it's a targeted effort from a given group, nor that there isn't a valid reason. It's just when there's a mass influx of reviews. Chinks review bomb games for not having CN translation, but they're not some organized group.

Apparently they did, you saw the massive outrage and literally masses went out to tell the devs to not remove it and not yield to some leftist soiboys.
Only then things calmed down. Meaning the devs did deserve that, the game deserved that and it seems to me like 99% were angry about that while those devs still listened to those 1% for some reason.
>Idr about the TW thing, I thought it was a literal alt-right or white supremacist site...
There were some sites who did make articles about that. But those weren't the ones causing the outrage. They only mentioned it.

Attached: CAcomment.jpg (634x477, 90K)

So until then, gamers are oppressed.

Yea but isn't it justified sometimes? Like making massive changes that nobody wants? I certainly never asked for female generals in Rome 2 yet somehow I got them.
After I gave a bad review they claim it was a attempt by the "alt-right" to put women back in their place or something.
Really shows how CA or the devs of ion fury cannot be trusted.

I bought the game again no need to apologize But holy fuck the Reloading in this game is insane seriously you spend more time reloading than shooting the damn guns

fuck all that extra bullshit is the game FUN?im a zoomer never played doom or those old games

All of your impotent centipede rage caused... 2 days of review bombs. Then they went back to normal.
Talk about wet farts.
/pol/ was having threads about this, too. But somehow the no raid rules don't apply to them.

Opposing negativity does not equal unprovoked positivity.

Yeah, changes to the game are not deemed off-topic. There was a roguelite game that got a patch that ruined the game and you could call that a review bomb but it wasn't isolated. Rome 2 was a mix, same as Ion Fury. There was a small change in female general spawn rate or whatever, but there was also plenty of misinformation and a bug IIRC, on top of shitty PR and the community manager shitting on people as showed above. An element of the review bomb was due to in-game things, mostly it was not. Ion Fury was about several things as well, if it was just the Ogay bottle then I'd agree with you.

Because it wasn't a raid? There are a lot of /pol/fags who like historical accurate games and CA clearly was politically motivated to create this patch in the first place. You reap what you sow.

>Opposing negativity does not equal unprovoked positivity.
Elaborate on that.
>Ion Fury was about several things as well
But again caused by the devs making people who were interested and those that already bought the game angry for good reason.

Yes they did, and then they tried again after the retracted apology

I mean, yeah.

Is the game historically accurate in any sense?

>Elaborate on that.
Most of the people that liked the game and don't care one way or the other about whatever the outrage is for a review bomb, won't leave a review. The angry people will appear to be a greater proportion to the rest of the playerbase than they really are. There were hundreds of reviews, yet a few hundred thousand bought the game. It wasn't 60% of players who left a negative review.

>But again caused by the devs making people who were interested and those that already bought the game angry for good reason.
Yes, but the reason was mostly things outside of the game. Not the same as a patch breaking a multiplayer game or DRM making a game unplayable past a certain date etc. It's valid, but off-topic.

Hating gays is one of humanity’s mandates.

>folk
dilate

they could include actual foid leaders in history like boudica or cleopatra or xenobia

but not they give ROME female generals like the most misogynist patriarchal archetype society is going to have FEMALE GENERALS

idgaf about their warhammer games let the foids run wild it's fantasy after all

Imagine not appealing to over 6 billion tranny-hating people outside of the tiny 600 million strong West, who are all capable these days of buying your games, at the expense of a handful of trannies who are poverty ridden beggars, drug addicts, and welfare whores, who have a 41% chance of evicting themselves from your consumerbase.
You'd have to hate money with a passion to pull such a mental gaffe.

Attached: 1567160463910.jpg (336x442, 30K)

This is the first game where we see legit pushback.

Fuck yes.

Shame about the $10.000 tranny donation tho.

Rome 2 and 3 Kingdoms bad reviews stay.

3 Kingdoms is in the mostly negative now.

Correction.
>10k donation of which 60% will go to upper management, insurance, finance positions
>30% will disappear to regions unknown
>and 10% will reach trannies so they can buy pop tarts to stave off their suicide

Attached: 1567168759758.gif (194x172, 458K)

The previous games were, especially Attila.

They advertises on "historical authenticity".

Good!

Fuck 3D realms and FUCK TRANNIES.

After some faggot SJW dev attacked the pretentious ArchWarhammer Britbong, they got rid of the SJW and basically made a shameless indirect apology to the youtuber.
I think CA still has some same sane people there who are realizing that YOU DON'T FUCKING APPEAL TO DUMBSHIT SJWs WHEN YOU MAKE FUCKING WAR GAMES FOR A LIVING

CA has gone full insane, m8, they apologize to archwarhammer out of pure optics but they do not fix their games.

I know.
I've heard about the Chninese company they contracted with for 3 Kingdoms which is basically the Chinese equivalent of EA (except worse because China is always up to pushing the boundaries), ergo the unholy turd dump on 3 Kingdoms reviews.

Wrong.

Attached: Trevor Project charity rating.png (680x946, 123K)

That's what all charities score even those mired with scandals.

>gay joke bad
lol
and why the fuck do trannies all say "folk" and "yall".
are they trying to signal their opinion isn't worth shit.

The funny thing is even chinks hate the companies they ally with.

They are gonna fail.

I bought, finished and rated this game before even knowing about the 'controversy"

get fucked /pol/, get fucked resetera you unoccupied incels

That looks really cool desu.

Based.

Attached: 1566582767485.png (1920x1080, 270K)

>but the people who got upset by the bad gay joke didn't reviewbomb it.
They tried, but it was like 12 people by the end, making it more like a bottle rocket than a bomb.

Attached: 1548076965628.jpg (633x738, 86K)

Dilate.

Got nothing to apologize for. Enjoyed very much pirating and playing this game.

be funny if the notes were f,a,g and we could see resetera shit their pants even harder.

So it went from a mediocre FPS surrounded by le SJW conspiracy to a mediocre FPS that isn't any more?

The trannies tried to reviewbomb the game and it got filtered?

It's a good game and it was almost killed by some meaningless shit.

I do wish that the coastal types would stop appropriating my culture through the outright blatant theft of my vernacular. I stumbled into a Starbucks in Seattle as hungover as a bobcat after church and was bombarded with the most "y'alls" that I have heard since growing up in the Piney Woods of East Texas.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x268, 479K)

>folk
why does resetera even come here, they have their own forum

Its not that they should be offended, its that others must share their outrage OR ELSE.

It's a two part problem. 1 is that the squeaky wheel gets the grease and 2 is that changing your mind is seen as weak and pathetic in the business world instead of being reasonable.

Why does reddit come here and fall for obvious bait?

Well, duh.

Attached: 1564001000719.jpg (750x896, 398K)

>tfw the meta game is more entertaining than the actual game
Is pedoera still seething?

Attached: 1566194999356.gif (728x408, 416K)

NO DON'T SAY OG*Y PLEASE NOOOOOOOOO

I was to busy making mods for the game when this fag dama was going on. I have nothing to apologize for.

Attached: IMG_20190830_005711.jpg (982x905, 112K)

Post your levels, if you're so great.

I don't shill my stuff on Yea Forums
I always hate that shit

Attached: 1566209439196.png (125x156, 5K)

Basically this

Attached: 1566877184547.png (480x360, 262K)

Why are the authoritarian left (SJW) such faggots?
They sit there and lambaste things like the nazis then use the term folk which Hitler intentionally used to centralize his many people into a single group of people. Y'all is used the same way. It is trying to solidify groupthink.
You'd think they wouldn't use a term popularized by Hitler himself and then turn around and call people nazis with the revulsion they do it.

They are mentally ill by any metric you measure them with so its par for the course, its just the lack of self awareness is astounding.
Remind them they are using Nazi vernacular whenever they say folk.

I'm still seeding it

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:324eede9b5e1cd025f3dbd400f5092c17c5ba1bd&dn=Ion%20Fury.zip&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexodus.desync.com%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.demonii.com%3a1337&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969

Doing my second playthrough now on Max Fury. It feels a lot more involved and less bullshit now that I know how the encounters are set up.

>Ion Fury is the real deal!

LOL, they didnt know how to use the last remaining text words.

Attached: Jaguatirica rindo (1).png (255x192, 90K)

They rose up.

Attached: 1566842443196.png (603x254, 13K)

You know that your stuff are shit and youre afraid to post them here.

>/pol/fags making a thousand one-sentence reviews
>most of them having 0.1 hours
>all of them less than 2
>gamers

Lemme play 'em user

Attached: ogay can you see.png (3024x3096, 3.13M)

I've heard people complain Max Fury makes it into a cover shooter. I don't understand that complaint, you are still being max zoom zoom as you bullet around from pillar to pillar and playing like that seems fitting when you remember Shelly is essentially a SWAT team member.
Some of the spawns are very Romero. You can just sense that the button you pressed spawned dudes directly behind you or in the last spot you'd think.

but the armchairs told me being disgusted = secretly craving it

>meanwhile every Total War game is mostly negative
kek, pissing of chinks is a bad idea CA

Psychology is one of the biggest Jewish tricks in history bro

Don't be such a pussy. It's an act of admiration. Deep down we like you simple-minded you folks.

The game still felt fair on UV relative to other Build games. There weren't that many dickish enemy placements; generally every key you pick up would cause enemies to spawn, as would anything involving backtracking.

this you fucking retard

RestEra massacre map soon

Attached: 1566930572_unknown.png (788x578, 436K)

>revisionist
>soispeak
go back

10/10

I know, I'm just saying it got to a point where I could "feel" where the placement would happen. That isn't bad game design in any way. It meant I was one with the game on some level.
Thats why I'm complaining about people complaining.

add pink and white stripes so its the tranny flag on the building as it burns.

>I'm too smart for science.
>Earth is flat, by the way.

>hahaha is so cool to hate (((bisexual))) "people" haha
Fixed and unironically this.

>making the tamest of gay jokes
>hate
nobody should enable pussies

>psychology
>science
Are you confusing psychology for neuroscience?

You would find a way to discredit either as soon as it disagrees with your agenda (which is often). /pol/ hates historians and journalists as well because they blow them and their retarded theories the fuck out on the regular.

Psychology stopped being a science when marxists infiltrated the field and completely broke it.

Spoken like a true schizo.

that's schizophobic, i bet you wanna fuck schizos

That's projection.

psychology got borked as soon as Socrates ran around proclaiming a chicken as man. Before he was even done people were already misconstruing his intentions.
The way it is intentionally weaponised nowadays is a problem though.

Psychology has literally always been a soft science at beast. Even worse nowadays since the only people they can get to agree to volunteer for experiments are college students.

Does this mean this game outclasses the classics?

Use it every day

Attached: 1566852610141.png (302x270, 40K)

>It took 50% of the fucking playerbase screaming at them and threatening to refund to make them listen to the other side.
You're way overestimating your reach.

Ok now this is epic

>people that actually brought the game are displeased with censorship pandering to trannies that didnt brought the game
>they voice their displeasement review-bombing
>"the-they are all /pol/, because everyone I dont like is /pol/"
go dilate.

Thanks Yea Forums for saving my soap

Attached: 1566713753892.png (480x698, 480K)

>good game
Nah.
>level design is k but lacks any variety in a design outside of "cyberpunk city"
>guns are all around meh
>head spiders exist
>enemy variety if low with 4 cloaked dude reskins
>"challenge" is to put the cloaked dudes where they blend into the background. this happens all the damn time and is annoying as all fuck
>"p-please find our secrets. we put more effort into those than the game"
>shelly's dialogue lines are PURE FUCKING TRYHARD CRINGE and the devs had to have known that, thus the reason for the mute button. i can understand wanting to focus on the gameplay but when it has to be turned off due to how bad it is that is another thing

Half the praise this game gets is because it "BTFOs trannies/SJWs" which translated from Yea Forums terms means the game is meh to bad. See Kingdom Come. Thank fuck I torrented it.

The voice lines arent so bad, they fit the genre.

Shelly confirmed to smell like gay

Attached: 1567170937677.jpg (960x540, 39K)

LINK PLZ!

Attached: 1548541106492.png (312x260, 84K)

i dont think you understand what oppression is

It's not finished

Attached: 1566933089699.jpg (960x679, 102K)

you have to have a twitter or something

Attached: 1566506417109.png (256x256, 76K)

You didn't even play it you fucking zoomer

game has trash level design, can't believe you cucks are okay with it

kys fag

If you ever lie on this board again you're gonna fuckin' wind up dead.

Attached: image.jpg (720x415, 84K)

>only made me further appreciate how fucking good Brutal Doom is
This is bait

Attached: 1566222752156.png (500x258, 47K)

you did not play the game

Yea Forums doesn't take part in review bombing you fucking tourist

just some lone wolves right?

It was probably the quarterpounder retards

Debatable. I think the thing that gets me is how every single 1 is delivered with "le badass bitch" tone. Fuck, even Duke could have a wider range of emotions

what?

I like how nobody ITT proved you wrong and just went full on autistic screeching

How bullshit is Max Fury? Even on Normal the Akumbots akumabots could one-shot me so I can only imagine what happens on the harder settings.

Max Fury is everything doubled and running at super sonic speeds
Grenadiers hit you from across the map and drones spaz around so fast you need to use the alt in the pistol to survive
It's bullshit but I'm gonna beat it

Playing on UV right now, I can tell you the difficulty effects more than just damage. You'll be dealing with way more enemies and health kits are more rare.

Attached: 1566945935445.png (187x257, 33K)

fuck off tranny

fuck feminism

that's just baseless PR

All I learned from this ordeal is that anti-SJWs are just as bad as SJWs if not worse

anti-sjw is a money con
youtube.com/channel/UCfwE_ODI1YTbdjkzuSi1Nag/videos

dilate

autogynephilia

isn't it time to dilate?

No i have a fat cock :3

video games are great

Attached: file.png (1024x209, 116K)

>hey guys isn't opposing the outrage mob that wants to ban everything just another outrage mob?

Maybe if you're retarded, sure

>not wanting a leftist-fascist goverment

Attached: national trotskism.png (800x533, 45K)

But they did prove him wrong. Reality proved him wrong.
They TRIED To reviewbomb the game, you can go see the "reviewbomb" on Steam and Metacritic right now. It's just not enough of them actually owned the game to do anything about it. You need to own the game to review it on Steam.

There was no reviewbomb and instead lots of twitter screeching. You can go search "Ion Fury" on twitter right now and see all the worst behavior like and more. You just won't see it on a platform that actually, you know, requires them to own the game.

Except every single negative review on the game would say the exact same thing of "good game, I just don't support censorship so negative review. What fucking world are you living in?

>WAAAAH IM SO OFFENDED BY EVERYTHING
>These developers of this game I didn't buy made a joke almost two years agooooo! Boohoooooo!
>They won't fire them! Eeeeeeh!
>Their customers are mad because they're being punished! Waah!
>NO THEY WALKED IT BACK, NOOOOOOOO!

How are the two sides remotely the same, here?

Imagine how big she would get after eating all the food in the game lol

Attached: IMG_20190825_021759.jpg (1596x1428, 202K)

>anti-sjw is a money con
So explain how is it a money con when it seems to be based on pissing off the people who give you money? This retarded mindset literally has no winners.

>Give in to people who don't buy your game: They don't buy your game

>Except every single negative review on the game would say the exact same thing
As opposed to "Good game, but I don't support dev transphobia. What fucking world are you living in?"

Here, look. You can see those EXACT words in the reviews of the retards trying to 'bomb' it.
steamcommunity.com/app/562860/reviews/?p=1&browsefilter=funny

What fucking world are YOU living in?

Woooooooooooow those 'principled' people from resetera. Surely they wouldn't call the game good and shitpost it anyway, amirite?

Attached: typical_resetera_review_bomber.png (578x366, 175K)

Hey, idiots, if you dislike what someone, or a group, is doing, you're literally as bad as they are.

Just go with the flow. Don't react, ever. Don't think or feel.

You wouldn't want to be as bad as they are, would you?

Attached: 1566496528166.png (1750x1040, 311K)

I didn't realize that having my own opinion was bad! Thank you Mr. Yea Forums Shill! I'll be sure to buy twenty copies of EA's new game!

I wouldn't want to be literally as bad as they are!

Yet those numbers are dwarfed by those bitching about censorship

steamcommunity.com/app/562860/negativereviews/?p=1&browsefilter=toprated

No seriously, I want you to go trough the amount of negative reviews and tell me how many are bitching about censorship and those bitching about transphobia. After you see the the trans shit is so small, maybe you'll sit the fuck down already. Also, the #1 review on the game and the #1 negative review on Steam entirely is about censorship. Just some food for thought, retard

Great game, but I really wish it had multiplayer. DukeMatch is basically dead on Duke3D, and I crave more Build Engine multiplayer. How did they not have this?

Congrats on finding maybe 1 of 20 trans hating reviews. Now go tell me how many are bitching about censorship

>cringe
fuck off reddit

>Yet those numbers are dwarfed by those bitching about censorship
Because they fucking changed the game at the expense of the people who actually played it you retard.
The people bitching about the devs when they didn't even own the game have zero say on the matter. They didn't even buy it. They CAN'T reviewbomb it because they can't even display their negative reviews on the biggest storefront for the game.

Piss off with this stupid "Whataboutism" shit. No, one side is not as bad as the other because one side isn't even their customers. Them, and you, are just a bunch of whiny fucking weirdos. Go find something else to cry about you retard.3

>No seriously, I want you to go trough the amount of negative reviews and tell me how many are bitching about censorship and those bitching about transphobia
I already linked it to you. You fucking ignored it because it makes you look stupid.
steamcommunity.com/app/562860/reviews/?p=1&browsefilter=funny

>Congrats on finding maybe 1 of 20 trans hating reviews.
Here is every negative review for the game, you can see the reviewbomb here:

I really hate this logic
Who cares what the devs person beliefs are. Warren Specter is a liberal faggot, but I love the games he's worked on. If I had to judge games based on if I would like to have a beer with the guys that made it, I wouldn't be enjoying a lot of games

>No seriously, I want you to go trough the amount of negative reviews and tell me how many are bitching about censorship and those bitching about transphobia
Could it be because they didn't buy the game, never bought the game, and thus had no way to reviewbomb the game?

HUH
Almost as if that's what everyone was saying the whole time and you're just learning this now because you can't read and/or you're stupid.

>WHY ISN'T MY TINY MINORITY OF TRANNIES ABLE TO REVIEWBOMB THIS GAME?
Gee, I don't know. Maybe it's because you're a tiny minority of trannies who wouldn't be able to outweigh the positive reception of the game even if you all DID decide to buy it.

Attached: retards_and_whiners.png (957x806, 124K)

you know bears are like 10% intestinal worms by weight, right?

its a money con because the people triggered and upset about this has been spoonfed information by idiots like quarter that always overblows situation out of proportion for drama which gives him revenue.
Most of the people outraged over the "censorship" stuff were people who had no intention of buying the game anyway, and they probably bought it after all of this because based devs say fuck to censorship.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo If you don't support people I agree with you're just as bad as them!

do you need pitch perfect hearing to do this without looking it up?
I found the trainer, but it doesn't sound anything like the piano so I couldn't do it
the sound puzzles in Myst were easier

>its a money con because the people triggered and upset about this has been spoonfed information by idiots like quarter that always overblows situation out of proportion for drama which gives him revenue.
You say "quarter", but you just described what Resetera did. Spoonfed misinformation to idiots so they would blow up like the predictable retards they are.
>Most of the people outraged over the "censorship" stuff were people who had no intention of buying the game anyway
This falls apart if you look at the reviewbomb and see that it almost fell to 50/50% negative reviews on Steam, which require you to own teh game before you review it,.

You're literally describing Resetera. A place that didn't buy the game and thus had no way to review bomb it. Are you being serious or projecting right now?

These secrets are pure bullshit.

Also how could they 'gain money' off of this if the people reviewing the game poorly for the censorship had to own the game in the first place in order to leave that review?

>You're literally describing Resetera. A place that didn't buy the game and thus had no way to review bomb it. Are you being serious or projecting right now?
look at statistics outside of steam, majority of GOG reviews were nonbuyers for instance

they can earn money making youtube videos
youtube.com/watch?v=1JEB1MaLgBU
youtube.com/watch?v=uhKcMMn3bJU
youtube.com/watch?v=KwV_3-kAQf8

You're an actual autists, aren't you? The point the weeb poster was making was that the reason for so many negative reviews was because of retards bitching about censorship over a lotion bottle. All you've done is play this fucking dance-around-the-bush game to say, "Yes it was censorship that brought the negative reviews, but REEE SJWs AND TRANNIES FROM RESETERA!!!" Also, I like how you immediately lumped me into the Resetera group. Like, how much of a fucking obsessed loser over this shit do you have to be to immediately label someone that disagrees with you as the boogeyman you hate?

Here's my final point: the "review bombs" were so small and insignificant that if the faggot devs had any faith in their mediocre product they would've ignored it and it would've been forgotten about by everyone except spergs like you. But because they knew they were releasing a bland product that has issues people have been bitching about since day 1, they caved in. The overwhelming negative reviews are not from trannies, but from faggots bitching about censorship. You can look at reviews in the past week or month to see exactly what I'm talking about. Until you have the exact numbers in front of you, you are wrong/have little evidence to suggest otherwise besides "cuz the hiveminds and me said so!" Now get fucked and keep your retarded identity politics out of my fucking video games, autist

>Most of the people outraged over the "censorship" stuff
Ogay. People were kicking up a fuzz over a bottle that said fucking ogay. Olay? More like ogay!
Oh, the humanity! We can't let them get away with this. Fire up the LOIC!

see
Nice samefag, BTW, autist. 3 revies vs millions about censorship. You're autistic ass really doesn't understand

shill your channel somewhere else, tubster

>Yet those numbers are dwarfed by those bitching about censorship
That's the fucking point, moron. Trannies can't reviewbomb games that they don't own. The few that do own the game tried and failed because they're a tiny minority.

there is literally nothing wrong with autogynephilia

It's not actually the resetera members they're thinking about, it's the network of game journalists of similar mindset and the power they have.

It's fine, but I wasn't having much trouble with UV. UV is challenging but very fair. MF is a little bit more challenging than UV, and you can't play as aggressively and in the open as a lot of people like, but it's not bullshit or anything.

I can't believe I read all that bullshit

So you admit the negative reviews are about censorship, proving what
said from the beginning right. So what in the fuck is your point other than to tip your fedora and sound 2smart4me?

Like clockwork.

Attached: 1562368276473.jpg (620x856, 34K)

They never did.
It was the PR company they hired, Stride, that pushed those statements without full agreement with 3D Realms and Voidpoint.

>so you admit the bad reviews are about censorship
Nobody denied that the earlier negative reviews were from disgruntled fans. The vast majority of those reviews have been reversed now that the devs have showed some backbone.

>So what in the fuck is your point
Your lack of reading comprehension/willful idiocy is incredible. The point is that trannies do not own the game and have no 9impact on anything when devs ignore their twitter whining. They have attempted to bring the game down with negative reviews, but they've failed because they don't make up a significant portion of the fanbase.

So yeah about the game...

Attached: 1565997284321.png (546x890, 184K)

Nah, m8. I think you realized you had no point and were sperging out over nothing and had to come to the realization that I was right. Sounds you just half assed that response and hoped it'd do. Perhaps take a break from the nu-soi channels like for a while. Calling everything you don't like resetera is schizo-tier behavior

I like this design more than duke r63.

Green Skeleton was a retard for hating her redesign, the sped clearly has no taste.

Attached: 1566165496277.jpg (3034x4096, 3.79M)

>level design is k but lacks any variety in a design outside of "cyberpunk city"
There are still people who think level design is about aesthetics.