Get your ass kicked

>get your ass kicked
>become best character in the game

good design

Attached: CI_NSwitch_SuperSmashBrosUltimate_DLC_Joker.jpg (5120x5120, 1.15M)

Why does any of this matter in a children’s game?

seething snoy

throw him

>dude my strongest attacks come out way too fast and make me nigh invincible but it's okay because my recovery is slightly worse than some people
good design

Attached: 1200px-Little_Mac_SSBU.png (1200x1200, 622K)

>slightly worse than some people
what's your GSP? 2 Mil? I'm only asking about your GSP because of how much of a tremendous casual you are.

to be fair, you can be in elite smash and still play worse than casuals

maybe if you're carried by a gimmick ruleset, but Elite Smash takes at least a millimeter of skill to enter, and that's more than enough to realize how shit Mac is.

>group of friends always gets together to play smash every few days (used to be in person during sm4sh days but we're too busy to do anything except online anymore)
>one of them invites some guy he knew online
>everyone is having a good time, nobody is consistently winning every match
>except for this new guy
>he plays Smash for a bit, and gets mad any time he loses
>quits for a few months, only recently comes back
>plays Joker like the sweatiest tryhard in the room, and refuses to ever play anyone else because "Joker is the best character in the game"
>gets pissed off and whines endlessly whenever someone picks a stage that "isn't tournament legal", even though everyone else likes WarioWare
>refuses to play when we put items on
>somehow I end up in a 1v1 with this beast at one point
>he complains when I pick Hero because of "RNG", then proceeds to 3 stock me for several matches in a row
>ragequits after I kill him with Magic Burst one singular time, literally "REEEEE"ing about RNG
>never even played Persona 5 OR went to an actual tournament
Any time I hear someone say they're a "Joker main", I think of this guy.

Attached: 1548073176789.gif (360x260, 1.59M)

I'll take "Shit that never happened" for 500

>baawwww one of my friends actually got good!

When did I even once imply that I was mad?
It's merely an anecdote.
Besides, literally all he did in that time period was grind tech. He's still poor at spacing and mindgames. I can still regularly beat his ass with Bowser, to which he ragequits after complaining about the Tough Guy mechanic. He complains about a character gimmick every time he loses, even if said gimmick had nothing to do with why he lost.

>I can still regularly beat his ass with Bowser
>He three-stocked me every time until I got 1 stock on him with Magic Burst
your story is shit.

>mfw in online tournament mode its quicker to quit out the game and restart it and find another game than just wait for the game i was in to end
>mfw this causes a 30 second pause for any players left

This is crazy bad design, why can;t they invest some money in making the online not 2002 tier?

yeah I was real pissed when I found that out
I sure love having to watch 3 other awful players go at it while the frames drop so badly that a 2:30 game lasts 10 minutes

>because my recovery is slightly worse than some people
>slightly
You can gimp him so easily that it will forever keep him trash-tier in tournaments.

oh for sure, he's definitely terrible

then just home screen and reset smash, there is no punish for quitting in that mode

Works fine on their machines

Attached: IMG_20190818_030100.png (846x518, 123K)

While Little Mac is the least offensive case of it due to how extreme he is, I really hope Banjo and neither of the the last two DLCs do this fucking Arsene/KO Punch/Wario Waft shit.

I'm getting fucking tired of fighting characters that inevitably get some insane shit that forces me to go full defensive/cheese play and slows the game to a grinding halt. I get it, you have to be able to change up what you're doing on the fly, it's a test of skill. I'm just tired of having to specifically bring the match to a grinding halt every time with these characters while I'm forced to cheese them out since even the slightest mistake results in a big punish. It's fucking annoying when it's just "no matter what you do eventually they just get this huge thing". It's not like big powered up moves bother me either, Incineroar's Revenge and Game and Watch's Oil Panic forcing me to go defensive doesn't bother me in the slightest, because they had to actually earn that shit.

But if I run into one more fucking Wario that starts teabagging the moment he gets max waft because he knows I have to play defensively, I swear to god I'm gonna fucking explode.

Attached: 1561684738191.png (450x422, 165K)

just jump and throw him nigga lmao

Must suck to suck LOL

*blocks your path*

Attached: 600px-Lucario_SSBU.png (600x600, 204K)

Arsene is getting gutted isn't he.
I hate that I have to check for "that" any time that lucario render is posted.
Lucario is slow and can't tap into his rage mode after one combo and 50% after the first stock

Joker is the New Bayonetta

Texas is Stupid

>beat him up some more
>he becomes shit again
>loses his momentum for the rest of the game

Ooh so hard