Tfw the best looking game of this gen runs on a tablet

>tfw the best looking game of this gen runs on a tablet
Art style>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>”muh graphics”

Attached: 33DDA9C1-AEC5-4A5E-B5C0-833ECC846851.jpg (1920x1080, 531K)

there are prettier games on that same tablet, DQ XI S blows that shit out of the water

PC when?

Cope.

Not with that blurry resolution.

I don't know about that "best looking game" title when the new Guilty Gear is coming out next year which may be a real contender for that title, but it is pretty in its own way.

Attached: 1564978918_720801_1564978948.jpg (1200x675, 56K)

astral chain is the blurriest game since xenoblade 2, wtf are you talking about

Not even close. The game looks a lot better than that shitty bathroom screenshot people were shitposting with.

>1080p
>astral chain
kek, nintendofags falling for bullshots is cute
But we all know what the best looking game this gen is, and yes, it also runs on your shitty tablet.

Attached: baroness_von_bon_bon.0.png.jpg (1200x675, 272K)

Cuphead graphics are overrated

Imagine how pretty Astral Chain would look at 1440p at 60 FPS on my PC
I might buy a switch for it though, since I still can't fucking emulate W101 on Cemu, I feel Astral Chain will be the same

eh

>best looking game of this gen

Attached: index.jpg (303x166, 7K)

wtf are people on about with DQ, that game is not blurry.

Just because game has muh animu stylization it doesn't make her look good automatically, weeb. Witcher 3, RDR2, Horizon, GoW4 and Uncharted 4 all look like 2 gens ahead of it.

>that ugly "female" face
Gonna get a nah from me, man.

the dude looks fine, and so do the other girls. i dont know why she looks so alien

All Switch games are blurry. I don't know how Switchlets can talk about graphics.

plays best on that shitty tablet honestly. i bring it over to my brothers and we each take a joycon for co op cuphead

beggar race

are you blind? It's one of the sharper looking Switch games in handheld mode. Xeno 2 doesn't even come close

Armed Police Batrider 2: Platinum Edition

>best looking game of this gen runs on a tablet

No it doesn't

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

I really like Astral Chain thus far but it's far from the best looking game from this gen, or even last gen. Pic related.

Attached: 1565801307912.jpg (1921x2160, 448K)

Nah, I love DQ11 but Astral Chain is something else. Not saying there aren't equally beautiful games - Hollow Knight, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, BotW (at parts) are also pretty good looking.

Manjaw

GoW looked like shit in every area that wasn't used for the trailers. The majority of that game looked like a cheap Korean MMO. Boggles my mind how shills like yourself can have such a selective memory.

>best looking game of this gen
lol

Fuck off retard.

Look closer at the image, retard. It's making fun of GoW for having worse graphics than Crysis