Colorful style

Is there any more games or modern ones that have the same feel as Okami or Mystical Ninja? I love the cell shading and I am almost done replaying Okami already.

Attached: okami.jpg (1533x876, 242K)

I only ever played okamiden. Why do people always talk about okami but not okamiden

Because Okami is a million times better. Okamiden was a cashgrab sequel.

Okamiden is much more barren in content than Okami.
Not a bad game per se, but it did nothing Okami didn't already

It's not quite the same, but Muramasa: The Demon Blade has a great art style and is set entirely in early Japan.

I still want to play that one even if it was a cash grab.

Black Velvetopia from Psychonauts

Because Den was not made by OG devs, is quite literal rehash, and inferior in all ways. Clover deserves more recognition and justice.

Do they have to specifically be themed around Asia?

This, also Jet Set Radio

I tried doing that on PS1 after replaying Megaman Legends and if you're not looking for Squaresoft games it's surprisingly hard.

Zelda-likes and whatever genre it is is just not that prolific.

A cel-shaded game that might fit the bill, though M-rated and highly visceral, is Mad World. It was created by Platinum Games, who also worked on Okami back when they were known as Clover Studios.

And Lethal League Blaze

Obvious answer, but Wind Waker

Not cell shading but Flower and Abzu are beautifully colorful. Same people that made Journey.

If it's about the art style, Viewtiful Joe is quite similar.

played that too I need something else.

I love wind waker and finished it. Wish Konami and nintendo release a Mystical Ninja 64 bundle for the switch.

>fishing minigames
Why do games do this shit? It's the only trophy I need to get before I get in the arc and finish the game but God fucking damnit is it annoying. Literally feeling pain in my left thumb knuckle.

Attached: 1567184106797.jpg (500x447, 70K)

Play No More Heroes.

Weird connection to make, but I can see how someone would like both.

its not hard user.

An artsy game you might like is El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron.

>El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron.
how is the level exploration in this game? I need adventure as well.

wind waker

It's a 3D action platformer where armor takes the place of HP and weapons have to be purified after a certain point to stay usable. There's quite a bit of platforming in it too, but I've only watched a friend play it instead of playing it myself, so I can't say how it handles.

The plot doesn't get elaborated on too well, and a major character is super anachronistic and never gets his plot threads addressed, but it definitely was a very stylish game.

It's fun and one of the best fishing mini game in vidya. A lot of soul with countless different fish and character arcs literally incorporated in it.

Just play some generic animu JPG or western trach to sate your trophy OCD and fuck off, you braindead disgusting zoomer faggot.

based

>muh weebshit soul
Do some applejacks and die from a fucking heartattack you fat slob niggerfaggot boomer bitch lmao

Attached: 1567045724045.gif (600x431, 739K)

fortnight thread is somewhere else.