Conrad>Mike

Conrad>Mike

Attached: 9-man-of-medan_shawn-ashmore-dev-diary1.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Conrad is such a fucking chad

The final boss with Conrad and the pirate leader is unironic kino

We would all betray our race for Fliss

>choosing to escape on the boat as Conrad is actually the worst fucking decision you can make even though it seemed like the most logical and is the one I chose on my first playthrough

feels. fucking. bad.

If you botch grabbing the cap at the end, ConCHAD saves everyone

I missed out on all of that only to watch him come back after everyone's escaped and end up going crazy alone on the ship

Alternatively, if Conrad fails the escape and ends up on the boat with everyone. There's a possible ending where he has a 1v1 with the pirate leader over the cap

The speedboat escape is the biggest troll move I've ever seen by a developer

I genuinely forgot that he even existed right until the abrupt ending

Conrad and Fliss are the highlights. Without Conrad, it's just Fliss and a bunch of pieces of wood walking around

What's with this game always making the most obnoxious characters hardest to kill.

Played twice, but times trying to kill Alex and he just has too much plot armor its not fair. Fucking Alex voice actor is literally one if the worse and laziest voice acting I've ever heard in a game.

Will you marry me?
Julia, I r srs
I are love you Julia

Setting and Story:

I loved it honestly . Good atmosphere and good plot. I liked the uncanny "twist" even though the narrator kinda gave too much of a big clue/give away. It shows that not all of the horror stories need to be supernatural

Characters:

Conrad awesome
Fliss awesome
Pirates awesome
Brad meh
Julie bleh
Alex fucking horrible job

Overall really good. I played through a second time and actually got some things different and don't know what caused it. Like I don't know why Brad died for me the first time through when he jumps down. Also in the Ritual , second play through Fliss opens the cabinet and there is a dancing animatronic which wasn't their first time through.

I swear to god there was like 3 instances where the VA softly mumbled lines of main dialogue thats impossible to hear.

>Fucking two headed zombie appears in front of Alex
>"What? Who dis?"

>Kidnap scene
>Conrad and Alex manage to take two of the pirates hostage
>Pirate leader says "I'm the captain now"

Attached: downloadfile-11.jpg (780x439, 42K)

>Want to be Conrad
>Realize that You're Brad

So whats the meaning for each characters personal "ghosts"

Julie- Alex overbearing her
Conrad- Fear of growing old
Fliss- The zombies she encounters are dressed as tourist, but I didn't get the ritual and devil worship stuff.
Alex- none because he has no soul
Brad- confined in his cage, all the enemies he sees are confined or restricted

We better mosey on back to the ship

You try any ting fishy, and there be consequences

I never did this
BUT here it goes
I want to lick Fliss' stomach

Sometimes, jungle fever is acceptable

Big brain theory

>the ghost kid is actually real

It's better that the ghosts were baloney since there's literally no way to fighy ghosts

It wasn't. It was Charlie and Joe was hallucinating.

>What's with this game always making the most obnoxious characters hardest to kill.
I imagine it's because they know you'll intentionally want to get them killed.

>ghosts appearing on screen but only the player can see them not the characters
>then the perfectly rational explanation appears

Yeah that was bullshit.

It's already foreshadowed in one of the premonition paintings user

>Saved everyone but Fliss at the end, Conrad dies alone on the ship afterwards

Is it worth replaying to have Conrad not get away on the speedboat or will 90% of the shit be the same?

>dick-sucking lips
>thicc and /fit/
>golden ebony skin
>ponytail straight hair
Is there a cure for Jungle Fever?

connie!!!!!

This game had the most unrealistic niggers that I've ever seen. Pretty sure the dialogue was initially for white people and they replaced it with blacks at the last second.

If he managed to escape, as long as you don't get the cap he'll still have a chance.

Well, it was released in 2019

Conversely, if Conrad stays with the group, just keep him alive to the end and get the cap.

Those endings where whoever survived to the end end up starving to death were depressing as hell.