>P8H61-MX R2.0
>Core i5 3570K
>GEFORCE GTX 1060
>8 GB RAM
>Can't handle Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Attached: PC.jpg (700x732, 80K)

8GB RAM does not cut it anymore bud

ultras settings don't do shit, step down to high

KCD is a notoriously hard game to run at 60FPS. You're going to have to settle for 30FPS.

>i5

Attached: D3A135EE90674A2DB8EA3274825CCFD4.jpg (512x512, 62K)

>MSI Z87-G45
>Core i7 4770K
>GeForce 980ti
>32 GB RAM

It's been chugging along fine.

>still rocking a toaster i5 6400 with a geforce 730

I guess I'm restricted to indies. Oh well.

Take the Ryzen pill brother!

>MSI Z87-GD65
>i7 4790K OC'd to 4.6
>GTX 980
>16GB of RAM
I keep thinking that maybe it's time to switch out the 980 for something newer, but the new graphics cards don't meet my requirements to change it out.

Attached: 230T_orange.png (615x768, 659K)

>has a gtx 1060
>whines about it
Try having a gtx 650, normalfaggot

Too late user.

Attached: Rest in peace Geforce 1060.png (503x134, 29K)

I have 1050ti and 8gb ram and it did fine. Ultra textures with medium shadows and medium draw distance gave me about 40-45 fps. CPU is ryzen 1600

How much longer will I last lads? Built this back in 2016. I could have sprung for better parts at the time but I was rocking a fucking 520GT with a fan that was falling off.
>110M-A-C
>i5 6500
>8gb ram
>980 Ti

X4 955 BE
AMD HD 5770
4GB RAM

My man

Also RAM is very cheap these days, buy more if you need.

Does it smell burn while it running?

Attached: живность.jpg (1080x1113, 813K)

you could up your mobo and cpu for like... 200$

Attached: tumblr_nvn418cem41r551zso1_500.jpg (500x667, 125K)

I did user, but my other ram slot is dead.

nope, i live in north dakota so i'm safe from any heat issues i think

What are some solid cases that don't break the bank? I've been rockin a Thermaltake Chaser MK.1 but I'm pretty sure over the years I've had it I fucked up some of the usb connections on the case. The SATA dock on it is handy though.

>buy 8gb ram and put it in my 4gb ram laptop from 7 years ago
>it can run everything now at 12gb ram
All for less than $50. Really makes you think.

who would spend $200 on entertainment unless they earn 3,000+ a month?

>they earn 3,000+ a month
If you believe hard enough, it must be true.

Attached: My little boy.png (692x476, 476K)

just nail everything to the wall, it doesn't really matter

huh?

W-what!?

>8700k
>16GB
>GTX 770 2gb

A friend gave me the used card. I plan to upgrade, what should i buy? I think 2070 super? Or should i wait till next year?

8700k, 1080ti, 1080p. Frame rate drops are to be expected.

>2070 super?
Even an 8700k processor chokes and dies the moment you forget to not read your backup plan

What does that even mean? Sorry im a brainlet when it comes to pc this is my first build

jesus christ how poor are you

you're fine for now. When AM5 comes out get a 4600 with ddr5.

>there isnt a single pc game i cant run at max
>would rather play sub 30fps games on my switch

heh I'm doing okay, I have no debt and a decent amount of money saved up. I just think it's retarded and very risky to spend that much money unless you make A LOT of money is all...

What's your definition of "handle". The game is incredibly difficult to run at ultra settings if your idea is maxing it out. The devs themselves even admitted the ultra shadow setting in particular was for future proofing.

Do ever see 60 FPS before? How long it was?

2070 super is $500. picrelated is $400.

Attached: 5700xt.png (500x970, 51K)

You post those spec like their good...

i5-4690k, GTX970, 8GB, 1080p. Can handle every game I am interested in and like every older title runs in 100+ frames. How the fuck do you people with GTX1080s and shit complaina bout this? Do you really insist on running ultra 4k or something or is your PC full of bloatware?

>tfw my PC is overkill for almost everything I play
>what is having hobbies and disposable income

What is your GPU?
Because it was 2012 user.

>finally got a decent upgrade to my PC
>"hahaha time to soak up the graphics"
>play something
>"meh"
>watch other people play the same game
>"why does theirs look so much better"

Is it specs time?
>msi b450m
>ryzen 5 2600x
>rx 570 8gb
>16gb of rgb ram

I have yearly income of ~10k a year, and I still find enough money for taxes, repairs, food, gym, games, and hardware.

>tfw my PC is overkill for almost everything I play
>mfw bought a 1070 8 gb to play turn/tactic RPGs and emulate 5th and 6th gen games

Attached: 1562868102881.jpg (1090x1128, 295K)

Can you play anything past SNES on an old thinkpad?

Should be easy to run it on them specs.

Idk I save between 600 and 1k every month but I still don't feel like spending $200 dollars for entertainment, what if I really need the money later?

Blame streamer culture and other absolute degenerate idiocy where kids will beg to buy $600 graphics cards to have a cutting-edge rig when GPU's are overpriced as fuck thanks to shit like bitcoin mining and you shouldn't even buy one now anyway.
The entire market is short-circuiting because of idiots buying shit they shouldn't. Same thing is happening in many areas.

Thats a good point. Save until you have enough money for a few months worth of your monthly expenses. After that, spend your money on things you enjoy.

7 years and still going strong.
Ready for Trannypunk 2077 next year.

Attached: speccy.png (532x379, 19K)

what about it?

GTASA can run at standard 24fps

>Riva TNT2 32MB
>Celeron 466MHz
>256 MB RAM
>1,7GB HDD

In this very image you can already tell something is wrong. 1329mhz is not the real RAM speed I have, it's 2666mhz.
inb4 "8Gb dOEnS'T cUT It"

Attached: Untitled.png (440x360, 16K)

I reckon if I stick to my current lifestyle I have enough saved up to last 2 years, 3 if I get rid of some things. I dunno, maybe I'll see at the beginning of next year to upgrade

>tfw 1070 ti on 1920x1080 144hz
good to go for a long time

Shit, forgot to add that I got a 6-core i5 9400F.
Why does Speccy have to be SO shit.

Speccy hasn't been updated in a while

I'm running with 6bg of RAM. and I can potato run tekken 7. it's good enough for me.
This thing can actually run quite a few games decently.

>Old i5
>ramlet
>fell for the nvidia just werks meme
>shitty vidya
Arg fir uo?

Not him but I want to buy Navi, but AMD still has dogshit OpenGL support. NVENC is also a nice plus on Nvidia if you like making webms and don't have a beefy CPU.

>i3 3220
>4GB RAM
>AMD R7 240
>Runs only games before 2011
It hurts user

8GB doesn't cut it anymore though.

Attached: 6a0120a85dcdae970b0128776ff992970c-pi.png (200x193, 30K)

I had 8GB before and would have to close my browser in order to play some games. And no I'm not talking about Chrome with 12 tabs and 15 add-ons, just plain Firefox on one or two tabs was too much.

>Ryzen 5 2400g
>RX 570
>8GB ram

Literally nothing I can’t play at high / 1080p. Will upgrade the CPU this year to a third gen ryzen, but not upgrading GPU while they’re so jewishly priced and yet everything except the 2080/2080TI can’t even 4K 60fps in modern titles.

Then again I don't play AAA games like many do here for some reason. Most intensive thing I ran was Monster Hunter: World, and I had forgotten to close my browser before I started, and my computer never chugged.
I'm pretty sure you have some things running in the background that are chugging memory more than you realize, buddy.
I'd tell you to watch your Task Manager every once in a while. It can help.

Attached: Untitled.png (571x649, 17K)

I was just about to say that I've never had any problems doing that with 8GB until I just checked and realised I had 16GB.

I know what I'm doing.

Don't you think it's odd that computers get more powerful by the year, and these companies encourage you to spend exorbant amounts of cash for incremental upgrades, to play games that just could have been made to run on what you already had in the first place? Isn't this kinda like a scam?

While I don't have a hard reason to believe you don't, I still believe you don't know.

Get it like this. You're telling me you can't run a game in the background with Firefox running in the background with 2 (two) tabs open.
Meanwhile I have Chrome open, usually forgetting to close it down and it has 3 tabs with just maybe 2 extensions running (uBlock and Video Blocker, Yea Forums uses Tampermonkey).

With every single game I have tested, not a single issue arose. You [should] check your goddamn task manager, user.

Then you simply don't play memory intensive games, pretty simple explanation.

>Custom loop
>R5 1600x
>vega 56 with BIOS mod
>3TB of SSD space
>Not a fun game in sight

Attached: 1524599585601.jpg (720x738, 122K)

R5 2600
Vega 56 Pulse
16gigs ar 3200mhz

Comfy gaming tbqh fambalamb

tfw got the 8700k when it came out and a 1080ti with 3200mhz ram, 2 years later and I still never have to worry about fps it feels good lads

Attached: 1517371220804.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

>The absolute state of pcfags
KCD runs fine on my PS4 pro ;)

Attached: 1565760823062.png (403x393, 170K)

I've played a lot of stuff over the months.
Metal Gear Rising, Tekken 7, Subnautica, and other games that could considered pretty by today's standards. I just don't play poorly coded AAA games, is all.

Attached: Untitled.png (232x274, 108K)

Get some more ram, try to get your hands on a 3770/k and it'll breathe some new life into your computer. My 2500k really struggled in kcd, so I got a 3770k, 16 gigs of the fastest ddr3 I could find and it's been smooth sailing since. 4c/4t processors just don't really cut it for modern games, but 4c/8t, so i7 hold up much better owing to the additional threads. I plan on switching to ryzen when my i7 won't let me hit 60 fps.

only retards and rich whales upgrade every year

this.

why is my fucking task manager shows that my ram is 1333mhz when it's 2666 in bios

The thing that consolefags dont understand is that PCs are just for playing games. These minuscule incremental upgrades can be used for other applications.

What you should be confused about is why devs are so inept these days. Fuck them and fuck requiring 100gb for a single game

OpenGL is a dead, bloated legacy API, vulkan is where it's at. Amd are focusing their windows driver development where it counts, not on old APIs barely used by games these days. If you want good OpenGL performance on amd, use GNU/Linux, the open-source amd drivers have much better OpenGL than the proprietary ones on windows.

that's just how it is in the task manager, it's most likely running at 2666

...not sure? Do you have a RAM stick that's 1333mhz or something? Usually when there's different RAM speeds, it picks the lower one.

Consider for a second that DDR stands for "double data rate".

thats how ram works it shows up at half speed than what it is actually doing

dont ask me why i dont fucking rememner

>buy a $1500 gayman pc
>5% of time spent playing actually demanding games
>15% of time spent playing low end indie games
>80% of time spent shitposting

Attached: 15699423388.png (459x502, 193K)

are you me? we can still run mgs V on high which is very impressive

Attached: mgsvtpp 2019-08-25 23-42-46-10.jpg (1536x864, 171K)

>mfw i have 5332mhz ram

Attached: 1567204509864.jpg (1666x870, 166K)

>dont ask me why i dont fucking rememner
Single data rate ram sends a single signal with each rising clock cycle, double data rate ram sends a signal when the clock cycle both rises and falls.

but he has an 8700k

>have to buy stupid fucking disc with extra money
>DISC have two version
>can't used console to cheat

Because that's the nature of ddr memory, or double data rate. The rate is doubled, so a 1333MHz clock effectively is 2666MHz. This is basic computer literacy.

low end indie games are fun though

>game that runs 1080 60fps perfect frame pacing never drops a frame on a PS4
>impressive to run on a pc

A lot of older games use OpenGL and actually struggle to run well even on modern AMD cards. That is unacceptable to me.

Just a general comment.

it is impressive for a terrible low end 730 gt to run it well. if you had one you'd understand
>engine was made for a soccer game
>good graphics
>can run on a very cheap low end gfx card
how did they do it

Attached: mgsvtpp 2019-08-26 00-36-18-21.jpg (1536x864, 73K)

Sure, just thinking how I could do well with a laptop most of the time.
Stadia needs to become a success so I can scale down.

Attached: greatsword.jpg (2560x1440, 541K)

I mean, KCD out of all games is really badly optimized. What do you expect of an indie studio working with the notoriously hard to work with Cryengine?

What the fuck did the eslnigger mean by this?
Also
>Cheating

my bios settings never save help me bros

I'm about to replace my GTX300 with RTX2070 Super. Any last minute tips for me?

Attached: mouse.webm (500x280, 2.8M)

Dead CMOS battery.

>Kingdom of Liliputia in chaos as its regent king Manly Tears is crushed by a fallen 1/144 scale sword replica.jpg

>gtx 300
wut

what the fuck is that webm

I don't care about new vulkan shit. New games suck dick. I wanna run old games with fucktons of mods and addons at high specs.

wh*te women

wrong quote but you get it

shes qt too bad she has a rodent

>They don't have both PC and PS4
What a poorfags.

Attached: gtfo bone.gif (640x360, 3.69M)

How do people even have toasters anymore? I built my pc probably 5-6 years ago and it still runs everything on ultra. With everything getting console-ified technology has really stagnated. The ray tracing meme is the only thing I (maybe) can't currently do, honestly haven't tried

>geforce gt240
>4gb ram
>amd athlon II 3x 440
feel free to laugh

you think 5 years is old for a PC?

>can run fba
>can run snes and gba
>can run dreamcast
I see no problem here.

Do you ever see WHAT is INSIDE?

I had a PC and PS3, but it didn't really feel like it was worth it. Considering nowadays almost all games are on PC, I'd rather spend the cash on booze and hookers

Sorry I don't like wasting money on something i don't really need or want.

What are you smoking my laptop with i5 and 1050 handles KCD just fine

so can you answer another question
in cpu-z one plank of memory is dual rank and the other one is single rank, does it matter? it says dual channel, size and frequency is correct but this rank is confusing

>have to become a sissy cuck to play games at medium graphics
I would rather keep playing games in my shitty laptop than to become a tranny cum home and get pozzed buying a console

>I'd rather spend the cash on booze and hookers

Attached: Don't lie.gif (360x314, 975K)

>25 fps on medium graphics
>fine

In the past it would not take that long for upgrades to be needed in some way. If every single part is 5 years old and you built for about $1800, including the case, and SSD and a HDD, yes tech is stagnating

>i have money so I'm going to waste it buying pozzed locked hardware xD
Retard.

>Summer is almost over Kidd! Are you ready for school?

Attached: aiportraits_1563837629.jpg (512x512, 14K)

>Talking about things I know nothing about for 1000

>snoyboy seethe

That's the real frequency of your RAM you dumb shitter. But since it's DDR RAM or Double Data Rate the "effective frequency" that is shown on the box will be double that.

A retard calling someone else a retard. Lmao, you dumb as heck. So called "Why We Buy Things We Don't Need" re-educate yourselves retards.

Here is your reward.

Attached: Party.webm (960x960, 2.41M)

>More epic meme buzzwords

>ryzen 2600x
>32 gigs
>rx 580 8gb
>500 GB sd + 2tb hdd
>144 hz monitor
>don't play any games anymore because the new ones are all shit and I've already gotten bored of the old ones
At least I can still use it to play multiplayer games with friends, but if I'm alone, I barely do jack shit with it other than YouTube, movies, or some other random stuff

mod skyrim

FUCKING THISSSS. PHYSICS VAGINA!
What do you want more than that?

Attached: kobold rape.jpg (1031x1136, 71K)

I'm laptopfag and overpaid for this in late 2017, paid like 700 euros for it, while I could have got it for about 600, because boomer dad didn't told me about specs and forced me to rush things for college (just like usual).
Not sure if I'll give up on vidya after I graduate or buy a better laptop (or build a desktop PC that will run Cyberpunk 2077 on 1440P/60FPS and high settings)

Attached: laughfromthiskek.png (880x544, 37K)

lol check this

Attached: IMG_1215.jpg (3264x2448, 1.43M)

>2600k
I fear the day when it dies, i'll have to replace the motherboard too because otherwise i'm stuck with the cursed 1155 socket

Don't feel like buying the game. I would torrent it but from my experience, most mods tend not run on illegitimate copies, and I don't know if that's the case with skyrim

>1155 socket
>he didn't know that i5 4 process can save his ass more than new GPU and motherboard
I am going to end somebody's life over this

it's not, not with legendary edition at least and it's better for modding than special edition
modding skyrim will eat your time like nothing else

Hey guys look, the console pleb got angry!

Attached: v3rBs9i.png (384x585, 278K)

It doesn't even maintain 30 fps, who are you trying to fool?

dude she gave the rat a blowjob

Got current PC 6 years ago, only upgraded the GPU and bought a new monitor. It's literally still fine.
There's literally no reason to upgrade the processor, the difference is only like 15-20%. Maybe the faster memory will help with loading in some games, but that can wait for a year or two.

Attached: speccy.png (862x552, 38K)

If you swap out that gpu for a more modern one you can probably play some more modern games.

>3rd gen i5 with unlocked clocks
Its still viable even today regardless if that's architecture from mid-2012. It's intel's fault they fucked around during all this time and AMD's because they allowed it.
t. running same CPU with oc'd clocks to 4.2GHz.

Same but I was getting real tired of having 8 GB of ram in my old machine.

she didnt thats not where the rat penis is.

you would know right user
seriously tho that looked like she was blowing not just on the rats belly but on its dick as well she even kinda covers it with her finger

Time to get a Pentium 4 with Hyper Threading, bro.

I can’t say for sure, but I’ve spent enough time on Horse farms to know there’s been some "Rat penis" stories in this thread about the subject. lol

Why list your motherboard?
Anyway, I have the same CPU and GPU but 8 GB more ram, I could run KC:D on mid settings. Not constant 60 fps though. I capped them at 40 to at least have a constant framerate.

thats the rat's leg. check in slow motion you can see its fingers.
>sucking a rat penis on stream
nobody would go this low

Is the ryzen actually good? thinking of upgrading from i3-4170 into a ryzen 5 2600 or something within that budget.

>i5 4670k @4.4GHz
>GTX 1060 6GB
>16 GB 1600 RAM
>AsRock Z87 Pro 4
I kinda want to build a new rig but everything still runs well enough that it would feel like a waste.

Only a literal nigger would find thus rat blowjob attractive. Stop obesity.

The 2600X is a very good bang for your buck CPU, especially looking ahead as games get more parallelised. If you want to go for 240Hz gaming you'll probably want an intel though.

Just be careful with ram purchases and make 100% sure it's officially supported by your CPU and mobo of choice, Ryzens can be a bit picky with RAM.

holy shit you got the exact same retired build i have

I want to build a new PC, but I don’t know what to do with my old one.

Do you mean in terms of clock speed or something? I'll keep that in mind.

>xeon e3 1230 v2 free grabbed from workplace
>a shitty gigabyte board that just works
>8gb ram
>r9 380
>runs all the shit i want 1080p

You buy from china PC hardware shop?

>i5 stable overclock
>980 also with a stable overclock
>16 GB ram
>Still good enough to play new VR games

The i7 meme is real

what

You don't need an i7 for gaming, stupid baka

And yet Nintendo throught they could get away with only 4 in the switch and almost gave it only 2
What the fuck were they thinking.

>What the fuck were they thinking
"Those retards will buy everything lmao"

That's the power of the Cry Engine I am afraid. You need to sacrifice a lot for good graphics.

thats a bad gpu (the 60 versions are the weakest in any series) and a very old cpu ( how many new generatins of cpus have already come out?)
Why do you compain? Put your graphics options all to mid and put shadows etc especially to low because thats very cpu intensive.

>(the 60 versions are the weakest in any series)
Thats not even remotely true - a lot of These days) OEM parts go down to x10 numbering. For pascal specifically the 1030 is is the lowest model off the top of my head (now with DDR4!).

I have a last minute tip for you... RTX 2080ti and you will be good for another 5 years at least.

>gt 210
>2gb ram
>intel core 2 duo e4600
being a poorfag in a country with bloated hardware prices sucks

the 1030 is just a scam. Its probably a 760 in the 10 series coat just to fool people. The 60 versions are simply very weak.
Think about it, there are four stronger versions in the respective series. How good can your 1060 be?

Blyat?

I'm a console peasant who finally has a steady stream of money I want to make the switch but I have no idea what is a smart investment. It seems like everything changes so quickly.

Yea ultra 4k is lit

Attached: 1567012084237.jpg (3840x2160, 2.02M)

Bad game

>the 1030 is just a scam
Its basically a nice product for systems without integrated graphics. Intel's graphics completely gutted the low end of the market when they got good (enough) and AMD's own integrated graphics are miles ahead of Intel and do compete against against discrete gpus. Within reason if ryzen had integrated graphics it would do all kinds of horrible things to Intel is the OEM/SI space (think the likes of Dell and pcs aimed at office use).

I've got a 4k 120hz screen and when you can push games over 60 is is truly magical.

kek yeah nothing..nothing..
*pssh*

>I've got a 4k 120hz screen
Sure you do bud

Yes, yes I do.

Attached: I really do anon.png (2139x1498, 665K)

>radeon
lol why the fuck would you have anything other that 2 2080tis driving that thing?

more like unga bunga

crossfire and sli are dead. Plus a good 2080ti would've cost me as much as my VII and screen combined did and thats not a choice all. I've recently been playing Doom 3 BFG at 4k120hz and that is smooooooth.

only the worst thing to happen to pc gaming was the meme that got passed around saying cpus haven't gotten any better
even if they are the same ghz they perform better now

You can NVlink the RTX series though?

Is it worth upgrading from a 2600 to a 3700x?

>gt 210
Oh man, the 'nam flashbacks I'm having
Used that from 2013 to 2018 because my card died and the CPU was a first-gen i7 that didn't have integrated graphics and I needed the cheapest possible thing to get video
All those silky smooth 15fps in absolute garbage resolutions

Attached: E392BD9E37F4701881E96C541A934CD13D7DB87E.jpg (640x480, 78K)

Off the top of my head NVlink isn't supported outside of software that is certified for it. Still irrelevant as I was never going to buy a 2080ti.

It's not. I had an i5 3570k overclocked for ages with a 1080. The mobo finally died and I upgraded to an i7 9700k and it turned out the i5 was a HUGE bottleneck to the GPU, especially at 1440p >60hz.

It was like upgrading the GPU as well it was that big of a difference.

Because PC gaming culture even in the old days is like that so it's kinda retarded. Does not help that a lot of people listen to retarded youtubers.

This is a lie. It BARELY cuts it.

>Nvidia 940m
Guess I'll fucking die

Where did you get the idea it wasn't supported? Most games (Newer ones I should add) support SLI, NVlink is just a much, much more efficient way of bridging two cards.

>playing nier automata
So, yeah OP, you're a cuck and you should dilate.

Attached: 7cdd8d8c25f3b69d6f8a0ff9457763fe.png (1360x768, 64K)

yeah I bought this one back in 2011, but I really couldn't play new releases around 2015, mainly because of VRAM

it really really doesn't

upgrade your shit jesus fucking christ

It just werks.

Yes but the monitor alone will cost you more than both cards lmao

maybe for playing two decade old trash

Nvidia locks a lot of features to their pro drivers (AMD does the same) and iirc NVlink is one of those features.

>Most games (Newer ones I should add) support SLI
lol no.

Nyet comrade - the monitor cost less than any 2080ti available at the time/

>1360x768

Do a favor to yourself.

>modern day PC gamers can't into video settings

i5 2500k here. Works fine.

Attached: 1441462597072.jpg (508x685, 115K)

The only new game I've seen that didn't support it was The Division 2 but who cares about that trash sponge game honestly.
Strange Brigade which can run Vulkan or Dx12, got like a 100+ fps boost from NVlinked 2070 supers compared to a single 2080ti and I think that was using the Vulkan API

Many old games are locked to using 2 GB and you have to download suspicious shit to make 3/4 GB patches.

>not knowing how to make old software large address aware

And fuck you? You're the one that's shiddling opinons on a stupid forum. Go dilate.

I'm still running an i5 3570, non-K. I can't even say if it's good or not, because it's paired with a gtx660. I'm 100% certain my gpu is the bottleneck, can barely play anything these days.

it really really does. haven't found a game that doesn't run on my 8 gb yey

1360x768 is pathetic
get the trannies out of your head

>haven't upgraded vid card in 7 years
>can't play grim dawn without FPS chugging
strangely of all games its this that caused my PC to shit itself

Attached: 1563275000997.jpg (434x453, 44K)

My "issue" is the opposite of this. I can play whatever, and I keep playing old SNES games.

I mean, I guess I play modern stuff, but, I get more enjoyment playing old stuff or stuff like Enter the Gungeon that damn sure doesn't tax my unit.

If you are all indies and no soigames, it's perfectly enough. If you want bigger games, I'm sure most of them run fine, but I can imagine the ones born out of a contract with nvidia to drive up GPU sales don't.

>8gb DDR4 2933mhz
>Gtx 1080
I does not cause any problem to me for example i can run RE2 Remake at 4k 60ish fps no stuttering

Or you can just play consoles like a normal guy?

Attached: 1567003564345.jpg (2938x3918, 2.81M)

Or you can just play consoles like a poor nigger?
ftfy

Seething white boy :)

Attached: 1564075587532.jpg (1440x1080, 557K)

>re2 remake
its a switch port

>furry
>owns shadow hearts 1 but not 2
>unironically fucking bought ninja gaiden sigma
>movie of war
>only xenosaga 1
>legaia fucking 2
set it aflame

Attached: 154487796425.jpg (500x625, 17K)

how? I have an i5 3330, RX 480 and 16gb RAM and can play with custom settings (medium-high) to get 45-60 fps

>45 fps
>good
you probably aren't playing anything graphically intensive and have most of your settings on medium 90% of the time
>60 fps
>good

What's the best way to plan out parts to make a pc? I kind of want to make one over the holidays this year.

I had an i5 3570k and 1060 6GB, the 3570k does bottleneck it.
But realistically, you're probably going to want to upgrade both eventually.

I'd buy like a R5 3600 now and then a new higher tier GPU later.

logical increments website

>4670k
>RX 470
>12 GB RAM
Do I need to upgrade Yea Forumsros?

Attached: 1563252766504.gif (800x530, 727K)

That looks good, thanks.

I do question why you have exactly 12GB of ram.
a 470 while not a powerhouse isn't that old, so I doubt you'd want to upgrade it yet even though you easily could.
4670k isn't amazing or terrible, it's up to you whether you want to take the ryzenpill or not

Oh so it's TNshit great job

How do you pick a motherboard? I never understood what the difference between expensive and cheap ones were other than pcie slots or shit like that.

Features, cooling, RAM compatiblity, overclock tools, and for some cheap boards even the ability to overclock at all.