Soak up the cyberpunk atmosphere Yea Forums

soak up the cyberpunk atmosphere Yea Forums
just soak it up

Attached: soakintheatmsophere.jpg (2560x1440, 746K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tue5ZwcOVkU
twitter.com/NVIDIAGeForce/status/1167534889463271424
youtube.com/watch?v=jt-iUG1jG0c
youtube.com/watch?v=Hvj_oDSFyo0
youtu.be/KK5qvys_Jz4?t=897
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
benthamopen.com/contents/pdf/TOPSYJ/TOPSYJ-3-9.pdf
files.osf.io/v1/resources/8a8jk/providers/osfstorage/58af3d929ad5a10200a40c05?action=download&version=1&direct
archive.is/FTRTu
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18656315
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000852
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is more like a miami/clifornia scifi gta rip off

this has absolutely nothing to do with cyberpunk i'm sorry

i can't wait to actually be on the streets and looking around
the world look full of details

where are the romance options at? it will determine if i go female v or male v

looks like LA right now

>The sun exists
>Clearly, this is made by hacks
Grow the fuck up.

Attached: g6jebattrrh21.jpg (634x456, 33K)

You watched the video right? You saw Sasquatch, right? That's one of your romance options.

they tried so hard to differentiate it from blade runner for some reason that now it looks like generic future gta

As someone currently in cali, it excites me how much of a dystopian shithole it feels like. It excites me even more knowing that cdpr took a lot of inspiration from modern cali when making their vision of the future. It really feels like im looking at the future of california in 2077

they literally have no fucking idea what cyberpunk even is, its hilarious
BRO THEY GOT GENERIC TECHNO AND DUDES WITH PINK MOHAWKS, THATS CYBERPUNK AF

glad to see california has its own video game adaptation

What do you think Cyberpunk is then?

the game doesnt have the aesthetics to be shown in bright daylight. its an ugly grey mess.

>snu snu with a roided up amazonian
hot

lol

what gta mod is this

have sex,you sexist! There are no genders in our and cp2077’s realm anymore, only body types.

What a disappointment.

Sun bad night good, you're intentionally nitpicking, I think the artstyle is distinct from gta, definitely more dreary

Gender is a meme word that doesn't even exist in my language. There is only the sex of an individual. So how about you go back and shitpost on resertra you disgusting troglodyte. Cyberpunk 2077 is going to be GOTY and you can't do anything about this.

>Sun bad Night good
It's wholly unironically true though.Aesthetics>Realism.

Yea Forums has no idea what cyperpunk is

It looks like San Fran, just with less heroin needles and human feces.

>Yea Forums has no idea what cyperpunk is
Yea Forums is not one person and the hive mind is a meme that unoriginal people use to excuse their copy pasta posting

Your personal taste isn't objective fact retard, some people actually like the fact that dystopian California is being done instead of your exclusively dark neon aesthetic

>tyler1 on the sidewalk

OK once and for all
Cyberpunk is:
>a story about outlaws in the future
>megacorporations controlling everything
>bodymods allowing you to connect to the internet directly with your brain
Cyberpunk is not necessarily:
>taking place in china/japan
>painted with a bleak color palette
>featuring androids/replicants
that is just how Blade Runner did it, and it was good, but not every cyberpunk thing has to be Blade Runner

you shill have no idea what youre talking about

>megacorporations controlling everything
That is not always needed for cyberpunk but is usually present since it symbolizes the social collapse.
The outlaws are always present but they don't have to be the center of the story. They are just there to symbolize the social collapse.
>bodymods allowing you to connect to the internet directly with your brain
That's debatable but is present in most cases since it seems like the natural evolution of things.

Based smartposter

>want to make a dirty future LA city
>kid sitting on sidewalk and a few pieces of trash on the sidewalk
Why don't they make it look like the real thing?

Attached: 5bb2c249d217300008df58e5-eight.jpg (795x486, 221K)

if you didnt want to bury your face between those hairy pecs too then I dont know whats wrong with you

This legit looks like the airport in GTAV

>That is not always needed for cyberpunk but is usually present since it symbolizes the social collapse.
Cyberpunk's need to juxtapose hight tech with lowlife pretty much requires megacorporations to have take over
>The outlaws are always present but they don't have to be the center of the story. They are just there to symbolize the social collapse.
It has to be mostly about outlaws and the marginalized. That's the 'punk' part. If they are not the protagonists then at least have to play a large part in the story.
>That's debatable but is present in most cases since it seems like the natural evolution of things.
It has to feature "cyberspace" in some form. That's the 'cyber' part. People ignoring the shitty run down cities and miserable real life for the cyber wonderland in their heads.

But yeah it's a pretty broad genre and not just neon and androids that's my point.

>it's a pretty broad genre and not just neon and androids that's my point
That is also my point.

What's the problem here again? I'm not seeing it

you just ripped this shit off of GTA V and slapped cyberpunk on it

this shit is getting old

i never knew how much cyberpunk could be cool until the first 2 minutes of astral chain.
>that bike scene through the tunnel

There's another near the end and it's awesome.

factually wrong or are you saying GITS isn't cyberpunk?

get the fuck out with this weeb shit
there is no problem so autists manufacture outrage that has no basis on anything

Are you retarded? I'd really like an answer.

cyberpunk is inherently weeb though.

What GTA mod is that

>not every cyberpunk thing has to be Blade Runner
Kind of shitty if it isn't though

it looks too... angular or something, just really fucking unnatural and rigid
setting sucks ass
level of detail looks pretty meh

I WANTED A DENSE BLADE RUNNER STYLE CYBER CITY DRENCHED IN DARKNESS, NEON AND SYNTH, NOT THIS GTA SHIT, FUCK OFF!!!FACT!!!

>cyberpunk is inherently weeb though
HUH???????
HUUUUUUH?????????????
A few cyberpunk animes don't make cyberpunk weeb you disgusting weeb fagget.

>he isn't upset by the sun like the rest of us NPCs
>must be a shill!

it’s also way too fucking clean and pristine

a few cyberpunk anime gave birth to the entire genre, therefore the filthy weebs inherit it.

sorry but NPCs are the ones defending this soulless piece of shit

nigger are you fucking blind.

Attached: 473437323.jpg (2960x1440, 958K)

looks like uninspired trash to be honest

>if you're not part of the hivemind that repeats the same thing over and over again you're an NPC
lmao

That gameplay video today killed my boner for this game. It looks like garbage and somehow worse than this gen's Deus Ex games. What the fuck happened?

Cyberpunk began as books you tard.

No potholes or divots in the streets, basically no signs of degradation anywhere, a few cans and a newspaper scattered on the ground

just looks soulless as fuck
seriously how the fuck are you defending this shit at all

are you people still forcing the "if it's not dark and rainy it's not cyberpunk" meme

sun-soaked urban decay is cyberpunk as fuck

who are the autists in a discord together obsessing over this

Reminder that the anti-sunfags are worse than sunfags now
>Make any critique on artstyle
>LOL SUNFAGS MAD

Near future Watch Dogs. Great.

>they keep posting daytime footage just to trigger uneducated blade runner kiddies

based af

Wasn’t this only 1 of six sectors in the city though?

where’s the decay retard those streets and buildings look brand fucking new

I can't believe people are still falling for the mainly daytime promotional shots. They are saving the night-time cyberpunk rgb vomit for the last parts of the marketing cycle.

While I'm not some sort of retard that doesn't understand the sun does indeed exist in Cyberpunk, CDR should really make the next video take place in the lower sections of the city, in night and raining so morons will shut the fuck up already.

Would probably look cool too.

Exactly. It becomes steampunk but with no pipes

>cyberpunk has to be dark

What a retarded requirement. I don’t care what you want to define Cyberpunk 2077 as, it looks fucking good and I’ll most likely buy it.

so you just want to be contrarian for the sake of being contrarian, alright

It's actually just a part of that district(the district itself is 1 of 6 districts), the part around the mall that the animals occupy.

>actual fucking tin shacks in the background

?????

>game about nigger ruling class
ight im out dawg

The game has simply the wrong name.

CDPR are doing it on purpose to trigger people after the first trailer sparked controversy with sunfags. The game has a dynamic time of day system but they adamantly refuse to show it because of all the screeching.

I'd still like to see it.

Should be "GTA V - alternate universe DLC" or something

nobody says cyberpunk has to be dark you retards

you can make daytime cyberpunk and not make it look like gta see this pic

Attached: big_1481789360_image.jpg (1280x694, 165K)

>REEEEEEE FUCKING SJW KEK SUNFAGS SOI BEND THE KNEE GAMERS RISE UP WE DIDN'T ELECT TRUMP FOR THIS TO HAPPEN

Attached: kek.jpg (201x192, 9K)

OH NO THE GAME IS DREARY AND TAKES PLACE IN A SHIT HOLE FILLED WITH SMOG AND CRACK ADDICTS, INSTEAD OF MY IDEAL ATMOSPHERE OF BEING IN A RAMEN SHOP WITH MY CYBER CATBOY BF LISTENING TO LO FI HOP HOP BEATS TO STUDY/LISTEN TO WHILE THE DARK STREETS OUTSIDE ARE LIT UP BY RAIN REFRACTING THE LIGHT FROM NEON SIGNS AND FUTURISTIC BULLET TRAINS LIKE IN MY CLASSIC PRODUCTION I.G. ANIME! WHAT THE FUCK IS CDPR DOING

Attached: 1565043500885.jpg (393x481, 80K)

we already saw pacifica and watson and they basically look like the same shit

Why do all AAA devs do trailers and gameplay footages in this retarded fashion?

>we'll show you two distinct gameplay styles
>most of it is cutscenes, less than 3 minutes of each style actually shown
>doing this thing where there are half a second long moments with one animation played. I mean something like: bam, a pistol shot, end of scene, next scene, whip, a nanowire hacks an NPC, end of scene, next scene, boom an explosion for half a second, end of scene.
Just show one consistent scene where you pass some obstacles and show all those things, fucking retards. The way you do it tells me nothing of what the game looks like and gives me a feeling that your gane is shitty and you're trying to cheat me into thinking any of it is somehow engaging

I don't like how the plants can grow up through the asphalt, especially not considering the rain is literally acid.

you have to elaborate if all youre going to do is keep saying "no its not" otherwise you just look like a retard pretending he understands whats going on.

At least they got the music right with the industrial techno stuff but it still looks like a last gen game for some reason, despite the fact the demo was running with RAYTRACING.

Attached: 0e51dd4a0c67d13594eae1df2e9ceb77.jpg (1913x1013, 621K)

sup

Attached: tumblr_p893ozpHnV1xqlc78o1_500[1].gif (500x259, 1.71M)

the cyberpunk aesthethic actually began with a french comic from moebius that ridley scott ripped off with blade runner

but it's true that gibson made the definitive cybrerpunk book with neuromancer

Attached: OC-The-Long-Tomorrow-2-e1536044887271.png (800x417, 864K)

Attached: r3r3r.png (500x588, 449K)

>OH NO WHO CARES IF IT ISNT CYBERPUNK WHEN THEY CALLED IT CYBERPUNK!!!
this is you

>WHILE THE DARK STREETS OUTSIDE ARE LIT UP BY RAIN REFRACTING THE LIGHT FROM NEON SIGNS AND FUTURISTIC BULLET TRAINS
Kino

Which GTA/Saints Row is that?

Saints Row V is looking good

There's two groups of people who would have bought it except for "X Reason".
Reason 1 is the retards who are complaining about it not being third person, which will never change.
Reason 2 is nightfags, who will whine and whine and whine about "muh atmosphere".

Reason 1 will never be fixed, except maybe by idiots trying to 'mod' the game to make it third person, in which case CDPR can safely distance themselves from the 3rd person mods and still maybe get money from people trying to mod it.

Reason 2 will be fixed before launch as part of the marketing. I would bet hard cash that the final marketing trailers, in the last few weeks & months before release will all be at night and showcase the central business district times square type area.

why tho. better to make them seethe more.

>the demo was running with RAYTRACING.
No it wasn't you dumbo the demo was running on console specs(can't tell is base or the x/pro equivalents). CDPR doesn't show the game at max settings in public trailers because of fear of that the biggest group of buyers(console users) will cry downgrade.

those are some pretty tall buildings unlike the ones in 2077

Attached: 87432212.png (849x196, 30K)

>sub 199 trans

literally dead center in the cyber punk origin comic the author is addressing trans rights

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Attached: JC hyde.png (500x574, 329K)

You just should go and play fortnite, i am tired of seeing aaa games ruined for feeding the egos of miniroties. I want to play single player games to escape from this sick reality,not to experience it in other ways due to stupid humanistic agendas of companies and feminine game directors.

And after the witcher series, this game will become a pure disaster,i am sure this overrated balloon will get blowed out, it’s vibe is just null and designs of main people are very unnatural. Only natural stimuli creates some desires to satisfy. And probably game will be very overdetalied which is bad, cd projeckt will probably lose it’s adult consumers. ain’t no body got time for 2-3 weeks long game with a shitty story and character,enviromental desings. They just should have adapted another book to create new ip,undoubtedly that they aren’t able to form a satisfying narrative.

and have an hour long discussion with a random person on the internet who i most likely wont convince anyway since his views are too fixated for him even to doubt his own arguments? Yeah sounds like something only an idiot like you would do

I just want this shit to get released so we can stop with the speculation shitposting.

Attached: tiresome.jpg (1366x768, 51K)

The one CDPR uploaded looks identical to this one and the scene in pic related is visible in the video as well.
youtube.com/watch?v=tue5ZwcOVkU

Attached: cyberpunk-2077-rtx-ray-tracing-4k-2-min-1480x833.png (1480x833, 1.84M)

then it'll just get regular shitposting.

Attached: logh9.png (803x655, 404K)

People probably won’t believe me, but I know a guy who’s a backend dev for GameStop, and they just had a huge conference with a lot of big time devs/publishers attending, from activision to CDPR and even Kojimas studio. He got to play 2077 and he said it played almost exactly like the original Deus Ex, but more smooth. Combat is apparently very high risk/reward. The world is 5x the size of GTA V, and that’s not considering that the map takes place on “sixteen different vertical levels” according to the devs. He also got to try Death Stranding and the FF7 remake. DS is apparently not a snooze fest and he said it was really fun. FF7 is like FF meets Dark Souls, so take that for what you will. Lastly, Anthony Burch and his sister were there for BL3, which he also played. Tiny Tina is a lesbian with hots for moxie and Brick was gay for Roland. Call me a larper, but this what he told me.

I’m really excited for 2077 after hearing that.

Attached: 5DEBFBAC-A14E-4EE4-8D24-B601BD96BD88.jpg (480x360, 56K)

At least then it'll be shitposting about the real deal.

Are you retarded? I am the majority you dilating troglodyte.

>implying california would look better in the future
also the artstyle reminds me very much of Battlefield 2142 futuristic but grounded in reality

Attached: dsp.gif (162x227, 566K)

Nah m8 watch the video once again the game uses screen space reflections all over it, there are no ray traced reflections present simplest example is that people are not reflecting in any of the reflective surfaces in the demo.

the look of the core gameplay has been giving me deus ex vibes for a while now

they'll still fabricate any faults with it though.

uh huh

Attached: 7f59b875eaca263364f85a41abb7c2af.png (750x697, 539K)

I want to believe you, I really do but I'm too jaded to even try.

There's literally unfinished buildings 3 minutes into the "deep dive". The whole area had certain buildings finished but a global economic crash meant the area died like a shitty american mega mall after the 2010 retail apocalypse.

>xir's upset because I said that Cyberpunk 2077 is more cyberpunk than xir's /wsg/ ygyl threads

Attached: 1565505939873.png (251x225, 99K)

Then
>b-but the sun!

Now
>b-but the buildings!

>IN A RAMEN SHOP WITH MY CYBER CATBOY BF LISTENING TO LO FI HOP HOP BEATS TO STUDY/LISTEN TO WHILE THE DARK STREETS OUTSIDE ARE LIT UP BY RAIN REFRACTING THE LIGHT FROM NEON SIGNS AND FUTURISTIC BULLET TRAINS
absolutely kino

My problem was never the sun, it was the sky and cityscape.

The teaser trailer could have been at day, and I think it was considering the ambient light emitted in the background. The key difference was the architecture of the environment creating the veil of darkness itself. Massive towers that you can see generations of design stretching into the skies, with bridges and platforms connecting them far above the streetscape. It felt cold and dead, infertile.

Attached: crackdown 3 8k12.jpg (3840x2160, 3.13M)

>My problem was never the sun
lmao

kek, this is some massive amount of cope
twitter.com/NVIDIAGeForce/status/1167534889463271424

It looks empty as fuck in every screenshot. Cyberpunk should be about tight streets filled with buildings and people everywhere, not huge ass roads and 5 people here and there.
Regardless of day or night, it doesn't look cyberpunk.

I fucking love that LoFi youtube core aesthetic of cyberpunk
Did anybody ever make a game in that style?

I honestly don't know what OP means.
I love the visual design.

>it doesn't look cyberpunk
are you the supreme authority on cyberpunk?

>female V is voiced by Cherami Leigh
Well, it's decided then, gonna make a female char in Cyberpunk.

Attached: 1262675243462.jpg (1200x746, 126K)

yes

Attached: 5fa92a0f5205e5840a795e90c2cd67e2.jpg (1912x1014, 623K)

>female v or male v
well guess what
you can't be either

>its not cyberpunk if its not night and there isnt 500 neon lights everywhere

fuck right off

Attached: 1544541052291.jpg (658x501, 258K)

>tfw i wasted 6 years of my life waiting for this shit

all i wanted was a true cyberpunk game that makes me feel like i'm in ghost in the shell or blade runner

Attached: EC3lb8wUUAE9PZS.jpg (180x208, 6K)

Your second list sounds better than the first list

the larps were true all along...

Attached: 1551056956281.png (1128x180, 57K)

VA-11 Hall-A perhaps, VirtuaVerse, The Last Night although the final two aren't released yet.

>babby's first cybperpunk
>reddit frog meme
yep, checks out.

Without the traditional Cyberpunk aesthetic it's just a shitty modern version of LA with a few buildings added.

Attached: Echo_Park_Lake_with_Downtown_Los_Angeles_Skyline.jpg (3974x2164, 3.97M)

Then maybe you shouldn't have waited for a game in a completely different series you autistic spaz.

looks pretty soulless to me
I play video games to have fun and look at nice things and places, not to be put-off by a shithole that resembles the one I escape from.

Sorry CDPR, I'm gonna pass on this one. Will keep my eyes peeled for your witcher sequel, though.

>frogs
cancer

Attached: cursed land.jpg (1749x1343, 176K)

those tent camps are in

Attached: Cyberpunk2077-Dead_end-en[1].jpg (1920x1080, 246K)

that's actually kind of funny
is corpmommy romancable? god I hope she is

Anyone else pissed off by this?

theyve shown place like that too

this
i feel there are 4 kinds of cyberpunk settings

Akira/deus ex HR type thats new city on top old ones (quite near our timeline) CP 2077 sits here.
Star wars 1313 type aka ecumenopolis type which is like 10 centennial years into the future
Post-Apocalyptic like The Matrix
Uncanny type like Blame!

Attached: X.jpg (615x615, 178K)

Most homeless are organ harvested in lore.

Why would you post such blatant lies? You think there's anyone here who haven't watched the trailer?

Blame is the only true cyberpunk setting under all these you just mentioned

why aren't those cans round

>not TRUE cyberpunk according to me!!!
lol

looks inexpressive for an in-game screenshot

the original video that was shown to journos was 45 minutes long, they chopped that down to 15 for the public audience
if you read descriptions from journos, they had way more details than what could be inferred from this video
pretty retarded decision imo

Why did I move here? I guess it was the option for non-binary gender

Attached: 1529270101377.jpg (1280x576, 481K)

Explain your definition of cyberpunk then.

How? 2049 is a terrible movie riding off the coattails of Bladerunner, you fags just pretend it's good because of your meme actor being present.

Why can't this game look like pic related? I'd shill it rent free 24/7.

Attached: 1535614270556.jpg (1600x900, 1.18M)

>M-muh pink neons!

>tfw you'll be having fun with this game while the rest of Yea Forums won't because appearing contrarian is more important than enjoying something

Attached: 1509304494860.jpg (826x767, 63K)

Attached: 156528379843.jpg (476x594, 35K)

oh no no no no noo

Attached: cyberpunk-2077-image-7.jpg (3840x2160, 1.45M)

No you wouldn't, you'd bitch about it being unrealistic and "not gritty enough".

>living on the street in a pile of trash
>I still worship the flag though, MURICA LAND OF THE FREE(to live on the street)

Is that Watch Dogs: Legion?

Just go watch your entry level movie over and over again then.

God people on Yea Forums are fucking retarded

maybe monolighter

>thing exists
>PrObLeMaTIc
Why are they like this?

Attached: 1560714547597.jpg (1015x923, 494K)

Imagine choosing anything besides Corpo.

Attached: 1567189610346.png (1512x858, 1.33M)

they're cheeky enough to do that on purpose
they've also admitted to visiting Yea Forums and even to liking us in the past
how times change

i'm gonna have fun playing with a rock
no i'm not retarded, you're just jealous

>What the fuck happened?
Lot of the original devs left after witcher 3 which is when production would have begun on the title in ernest, games tend to change quite a bit in development in the first place, and the new devs likely had a different vision of cyberpunk. Regardless it was pure brainlet tier to expect anything when all that was shown was a cgi trailer and a few articles that barely gave any actual info, just making big promises designed to hype up the game, more so after the dev outright tried to lie about witcher 3 being downgraded.
>TL;DR stop believing all marketing you see for shit when they don't even show you the actual product, just pretty trailers that don't represent gameplay.

>being a trust-fund babby
lol

Day 1 pirate bros. Why bother getting mad when I'm not giving them my sheckels anyway?

>Being a poorfag
lol

Not him, but I sure as hell wouldn't. Fuck this "Realism" boner the west has (Or East technically in this case). Give me more Fantastical, stylized shit.

both nomad and street kid are gang faggotry
if there's an option to be the most vanilla dude possible, i'll take it
if not, corpo

the better question is: why does CDPR pander to them?
they should know full well that nothing is ever going to be good enough for them

I hope she is too, with an optional path to make her less of a bitch or staying the course and remaining a gigantic bitch

A reminder that 95% of the posts shitting on this game are by one dedicated autist. The same one who shat up all RE2R and DMCV threads, as well as all DOS2 threads.

Attached: Autist.png (6154x1400, 3.97M)

This is Daytime as well it will have 10x the atmosphere Cyberpunk will have at night

Attached: 638W1SW.jpg (284x177, 6K)

Its 80's -esque style cyberpunk.

That's GTA V you retard

hope to be Nomad and get to have a family!

cope harder shill
there's at least two of us

Blacks have an average IQ of 80. In this Cyberpunk 2077 they seem to have power and in control, at least of the slums. That's really not what would happen in such a world.

My point is that there are a number of anons here who bitch about things purely to bitch. Most everyone posting in these cyberpunk threads are gonna buy it, even the people bitching about it like it's their third bout of diarrhea in an hour.

I am fine with the california aesthetic since it reminds me of Snowcrash. My question is if we get any Neuromancer type space station missions later on like when they bust in to Villa Straylight?

Gameplay looking ir not looking good aside (to me it looks terrible but that's me, it's fine if you like it), this way to show off the game is retarded. Those animations mean nothing without context and you can't get context out of a half a second long shot that's been cut from the footage and shown on its own. It's not just CDPR thing, a lot of devs do that. I don't want to see what their animations look like on their own (I don't know what kind of shit they had to inject in their veins to think that's what players want), I want to see it all in the context of a playthrough so I can see how all of it corresponds with going through levels, interacting with stuff etc.

>choose corpo
>immediately betray dirty haitian shits
I'm hype.

>I'd shill a game that looks absolutely terrible in every respect if it looked sort of like muh bladerunner
You are genuinely fucking pathetic.

Attached: 1518467166390.jpg (480x363, 17K)

I probably will buy it seeing as i like Cyberpunk settings and hope this doing well influences other Devs to explore it.

get rekt, sunfags

Attached: 1535456838118.jpg (638x446, 64K)

This game will be garbage. It's going to be fun reading all the salt.

That dude wasn't even talking about their game though.

I'm just not interested in the story. Why should I care about any of this?

Also why do they have dialogue prompts with one choice?

It'll be fun anyway, it'll be either people seething that it's somehow good (unlikely) or shills on suicide watch because everyone is shitting on the game. Though the most likely outcome is it's just average but because Yea Forums is so invested on shitting/shilling it'll just be more of the same, both calling one another trannies but more webms and screenshots posted.

Seems like it's like witcher 3's dialogue
>Gold options are actually important and advance conversation
>Blue are just asking for additional info or some shit and don't progress conversation

you think the character customization will be Dragon's Dogma tier?

i wanna create a slut for my second playthrough

Attached: 1551610201574.png (1280x1280, 581K)

>not doing that for your first playthrough

Attached: 1485455563200.jpg (184x184, 10K)

You'll get your eyes move slightly rotated with each option and like it. CC is going to be pointless and further show the game is wide as an ocean but deep as a puddle.

They completely missed the boat with art direction. People can shill about it being "ToTallY CyBErpUnK dUdE" but its not. If R* went out and made CP game it would be fucking glorious.

>playing trannypunk
>playing "females" at that
Fuck off trannies.

That seems to be the case sadly, it sucks.

It reminds me of Mass Effect, just stick with the fucking default models.

Attached: 1538264837761.gif (294x233, 886K)

>If R* went out and made CP game it would be fucking glorious.
mainly because they'd try to make it different from GTAV so they people don't shit on them

>Dragon's Dogma tier
are you implying DD had top-notch character creation?

Attached: 1556927495215.png (321x306, 121K)

show me games with a better character creation system

No it won't be. It's Mass Effect style shit with few options to pick

Attached: 1567190854607.png (2280x1080, 1.15M)

Cute caco

Look at these perks.
>everything besides hacking has to do with shooting no persuasion no barter no nothing
So what's exactly the difference between this "incredible in-depth rpg" and some random farcry game?

Attached: 1567244915257.png (1280x723, 718K)

Name of the studio

well, you have me here. But still, that doesn't mean DD has a great character creator, it means all the other ones are just mediocre or shit.

rly

>it's the best but it doesnt mean it's great
Are you ok user?

>shoot a weak point on the boss to deal damage
>boss is a human
>the head isn't a weak point

Attached: 1567245168282.gif (280x280, 835K)

>implying I couldn't just mod mornings to bleak and gray diffused sunlight with ENB
If you want mornings in cyberpunk, that's the only way to do it. Too bad for consoleshites tho

Attached: dims[1].jpg (960x519, 94K)

looks ok desu

didn't they say it won't have mod support?

I've seen multiple trailers and videos of people getting shot and the rounds are bouncing off of hardened plates on their face. If I was going to augment and armor myself, the brain would probably be the first thing I'd protect.

Dragons dogma has a decent character creator, just shit graphics as well.

The former Iraqi army was the 3rd largest army in the world and one of the best-equipped and trained ones, it rolled over Kuwait in 30 minutes and stomped Iran towards the end of the war, but when a more effective army showed up it melted like hot butter. It was the best in its region because the other armies were shit, not because it was an actually inherently good army. It was the 3rd largest because other nations didn't bother expanding their armies and making them so bloated, it was in top 10 because other armies were shittier, not because it is a 100% well oiled fighting machine.

It's a simple example utilising very basic logic. You can be the best without trying in your class, provided the theoratical conditions that your classmates skip everyday and intentionally fail. You will become the most successful student, even with your low IQ and your inability to process simple logic, without any effort. One can call you the best student, it would be a true technical statement, but a philosophically dishonest one.

>looks like LA right now
bet it will look like shit in 2077

>most anticipated game of next year is equivalent to a rock
you just blow in from stupid town?

Yes of course they just have super tough super thin armor under their skin. I wonder where else is this miracle of a material used...

They don't do that because they love america user, hobos shove american flags and pins in your had then demand you give then $20 for it. When you refuse and try to give them their garbage back they scream that you're robbing them. In other words they're homeless because they're as stupid as europoors who thing all americans cry out of joy when they see the flag

I genuinely don't know where you're going with this.

literally the same picture

Attached: 851.png (875x490, 457K)

There's always hope for mods and I can't imagine there isn't a weather system of some sort so you could have your nighttime raining cyberpunk as well.

literally nanomachines son

I'm saying your justification for this shitty outdated game mechanic from 2005 is just a gaint cope brainlet

I'll probably do the same to try it out but if I happen to like it I'll buy it when the DLC's are included.
Witcher 3 was pretty good with DLC so I'm hoping the same for this.

I don't like the garbage direction they took this game with, but I still envision gaping sois everytime I see "people" like you posting purple and pink shit with rain and calling it cyberpunk.
you need to kill yourself.

looks like my neighborhood but without all the quirkiness
are we approaching the future?

modding games doesn't necessitate asking the devs to permit access for it. as long as the user can navigate through the source files and make edits it can be done

I think you can use ENB even with games that don't directly support mods.

kek, that's a good one

>but when a more effective army showed up it melted like hot butter
But there's no more effective army in this case, as for the class example you have other unis with students much better than you. Still a bad example because we already established there is nothing better.

I'm just saying there's an in-universe justification. Sub-dermal armor plating can be a thing, but external power sources used by cheaper mods can be exploited. Read the 2020 lore, bruh.

Reminder

Attached: 1567245840534.png (1600x900, 1.59M)

whoever is running the cyberpunk twitter account is a retard

>doubled-down on the "scandal"
pretty based

Attached: giphy[1].gif (288x288, 2.02M)

But is this a part of the world? Can you the player install it and trade practical invincibility for a glowing orb on your back? No? Then you are just coping and coming up with excuses

Crackdown is more Cyberpunk than this

I don't give a shit about tranny controversy. I wish they instead doubled-down on the ampunt of edges on those cans

But the city is called Night City

You seem upset, user. You gonna be ok?

>can't aren't allowed to be hexagonal
why not

Out of arguments shill? So cute

This, the trailer looked abysmal, what the fuck was that. Everything was blurry and looked like 480p.

Are you seriously pretending this was what they ment to look like? You fucking drones are something. There is a round can in that same picture ffs

Pick up that can.

They already said these can unlock dialogue options.
Your "barter" or "charisma" or "intimidation" or whatever the hell else is basically integrated into them.

>tfw a 15 yo game looks better than a 2020 AAA product

compare

Attached: 1567246456206.jpg (620x349, 39K)

Based retards

Based and Cyberpilled.
Also we have another gameplay the 10 of September. Hope we get gameplay at night in the Corpo district so autist can go btfo.

>OK once and for all
>Cyberpunk is:
>>a story about outlaws in the future
>>megacorporations controlling everything
>>bodymods allowing you to connect to the internet directly with your brain
>Cyberpunk is not necessarily:
>>taking place in china/japan
>>painted with a bleak color palette
>>featuring androids/replicants
>that is just how Blade Runner did it, and it was good, but not every cyberpunk thing has to be Blade Runner

Attached: AFCA87E6-1A17-4747-B0FA-8234F344086A.jpg (988x1059, 148K)

clearly a different can from a different vendy.

>have no argument
>just greentext and reddit meme
lol

Jesus user, you are triying hard at this point. How mad are you?
Why didnt you watch a bit of Altered Carbon to calm you down?

>thing exists
>women, sjws, sunlight
Every time

>remove gender option to apeal to 0.0001% of the population
>alienate 99%
What a marvelous business decision

>remove gender option
>only people who can't/win't have sex get offended
hmmmmmm

I remember the days of Yea Forums losing their shit over DE:HR because of screenshots and gameplay demos. Then it came out and it was exactly what we all wanted despite shitting on it for months and months before release. History repeats itself.

Attached: waffles.gif (235x242, 1022K)

Imagine not being a nomad kikeslammer_88.

Attached: rogers-allah-shoe.jpg (1021x734, 105K)

I'd tell you to go play some games but it obvious you hate all video games

or it doesn't

sounds fun desu

>check twitter
>the trannies are hating on the game
Yep, CDPR is based and i'm preordering.

Speculation won't help in any case, user. These threads are asinine. I'm only wasting time in here because my WOW classic queue is 186 mins long.

just wait until you get to the anti-trump/nazi/fash segment and you'll be seething again

Attached: AinsleyBook.jpg (600x431, 57K)

Human Revolution was a severely dumbed down corridor shooter.

Who's speculating? I just see shit and call it shit. And drawn a conclusion from what I saw

Cyberpunk is "fighting the corrupt corporations"based, so probably Trump is gonna sheete it on Twitter with his tiny hands.

?

the thing is, DD didn't establish a standard or a raise the bar. It is the best char creator out there, but it's also missing alot of components in other char creators, such as good sliders. 80% of DD's char creator is presets. Even the "sliders" are just presets of 1 2 3. It has room to be better, and so long as that room exists, there will be slots for the real best character creator.

>tranny era

why do you visit that den of mental retardation, user?

t.ranny
And i couldn't care less about Trump. I'm not an Amerifat. Also Cyberpunk 2020 has neonazis in it but how should you know that? You,re just another tranny shitposting with no knowledge of the source material.

Cant wait for them to introduce the furry gang.
This board is gonna burn.

fash spotted.

Attached: AinsleySmile.jpg (2197x1463, 201K)

Holy shit it looks worse than half life 2 in some areas.

Attached: firefox_itEqLVeIvQ.png (1360x625, 1.01M)

>the same "yellow dialogue option to progress the conversation and 3 other that are useless and lead nowhere" from witcher 3
These people learn nothing. Can't wait to look at the map and see a 1000 "exciting" and "intriguing" question marks all over the place.

Attached: 1567247751947.png (1084x642, 776K)

And the shitposters will still religiously play this game at launch

You know better right.

Happens every time.

Do you even know what fascism is? You clearly don't
That's not how it works. Blue options and your background specific options change the yellow option.

>minimap
Why even bother with graphics. People are going to be looking at nothing but this thing 90% of the time.

Wouldn't it be cool if we could pick a actual gender?????

Attached: 1566443678291.jpg (112x125, 3K)

Like they did in witcher? (They didn't).

>Like they did in witcher? (They didn't).
They actually did.
t.someone who has actually played TW3.

>That's not how it works. Blue options and your background specific options change the yellow option
Did the devs said that? Give me an example

exquisite trips

That's how it worked in TW3.

i feel like this game will be a commercial succes, a good game and critics/reviews will love it or it will be among the biggest disappointments of the last decade

Attached: 521521.jpg (989x752, 104K)

How could they fuck up cyberpunk like this? Where's the white utopia struggling against corporate jewish degenerates? Where's the white children symbolizing the reason we fight for a better future unchained from the niggers and jews?

>wasted trips
Today was a bad day user

You can't read? Give me an example

nah it will be a normal shooty game which will soon be forgotten

I'm not reinstalling the game just for you tard. That's 32GBs.

NOOO, CYBERPUNK CAN'T HAVE DAYTIME, WTF Yea ForumsROS

Attached: b6xa2ujdr2d31.png (785x1000, 254K)

But you claim it was in the witcher 3. Surely you remember when. I don't need a screenshot, just tell me what converstion that was. You can right?

>gender is a choice
Trannism is a mental illness.

IRL I want a body mod to give me my 15 year old metabolism back. Just hit 31 and I can't eat like I used to, and I love food. Feels bad. Enjoy it while you can boys. Or just get fat, your call.
Modded eyes would be really useful, too. And temperature control so you always feel comfortable.

How do I unsubscribe from this blog

Just go to the gym you fat retard. I eat like 4000kcal a day if not more on some days and I'm fine.

Delete chrome/firefox

It was in multiple conversations but i'm pretty sure that it should've happened with the red baron conversations.

But I just eat less. I work out a lot at work, I climb electrical poles erryday.
QQ

Start to love moving as well and you'll be better

That's what astral chain is for

>tranny
>drops spaguetti through undies
based undercover cdpr

>I work out a lot at work
sure buddy every fatty says that.

>be 15
>guzzle down two liters of coke and a bag of chips every day
>still thin as a stick
>be 24
>sip a small can of coke every two days
>be overweight
time makes monsters of us all

All I want to know is how likely is it that the player character will have fully-animated body movements? This has to happen for third person view mods to be possible. There's the possibility that CDPR might just go the Half-life route and save on resources by just making the player a literal pair of arms since it's first person.

Attached: 151[1].jpg (182x200, 8K)

Except the game is devoid of a Gender, it's just body types and any mentions of the characters gender changed to boss or V.

Based. Look at all the retards crying in reaction but with no actual reply - well done

Not him but I can say you're only wrong about colors, white options are secondaries, yellow is progression, and if I remember right "trade" is redish

No, according to the latest gameplay video it will be a true RPG with far more depth than what the witcher has.

Attached: itsover.png (633x682, 321K)

youtube.com/watch?v=jt-iUG1jG0c
You are refering to this, notice how the "alternative dialogue" is initiated from yellow lines. My point stands

Thing is yellow changes. The progression is not always the same.

>cyber cat boy bf
Technically that could still happen assuming CDPR has the balls to do it.

Seething

Based Dilaters

Attached: 1560151128917.jpg (800x450, 46K)

It's named after a guy. Look at this lorelet.

You ever seen a fat distribution lineman nigger?

Dilaters hate the game. Check twitter. We the actual Yea Forumsirgings love Cyberpunk 2077.

Unlikely

It's almost like "social skills" are always something you knowingly have to choose at the expense of actual combat-useful skills. Why not roll them together? No reason why combat skills couldn't let you intimidated someone physically, for example.

Attached: 210B572C-8919-4850-94D4-DCB997A0CFFE.jpg (125x94, 3K)

Entire thing makes no sense, though.

>people are mad that MAN and WOMAN are not labeled despite player clearly choosing between a dude and chick during CC

What people's fucked up minds perceive this as is their own psychosis.

Attached: f.jpg (686x413, 29K)

this game just pulls out crazies on both sides, first the retarded controversy with the "transphobic" poster and now this

ok cdpr tranny department shill

I was thinking that since there are places where the player's reflections are shown, they'd be forced to do the animations, even more so if the game will get ray-tracing support.

Attached: cp2077reflection.jpg (1263x642, 288K)

>B

>literally the same menu without M or F

Attached: 1390464492414.jpg (500x333, 55K)

Attached: 1567250201844.jpg (696x298, 38K)

is that the same font as fallout 4 and 76 at the top ?

>it literally is indistinguishable lmao

but i guess at least it's blade runner right cdpr cucks?

You are mentally ill. Seek help.

at launch, but neither did Fallout 4 etc

Well, the game is based on the 2022 Pen 'n Paper RPG which is set on the US West Coast.
I think it's hilarious how mutts are so buttblasted over the fact that the game looks too much like their own dystopian 3rd world shithole.
Based CDPR if you ask me.

Attached: nightcitymap.jpg (2698x1614, 730K)

BUT BUT BUT ACCORDING TO TWITTE...

Alright I know this whole thread is one big meme, but wherever else I post this I get shot down by everyone, but I truly don't understand why people are so hyped about this game. It's being called the next gen video game, but it doesn't look next gen to me at all and kind of outdated/underwhelming graphically, more like a better looking Dishonored. The aesthetics don't scream cyberpunk to me at all, nor are they enticing or making me want to play the game.
The game looks too urbany, gray, and just dull and boring, I don't like any of the character designs, the weapons, the cars, the clothing, etc.

The pieces of story we've gotten sound like total garbage, I don't care to join any faction, side, and it all feels hamfisted in, and incredibly cheap and simplistic, like some cyberpunk boardgame from the '90s.

The RPG elements seem lackluster, and the fact that they're not showing a lot of different playstyles alone is kind of concerning to me, fixed classes probably would've been a much better deal.

Gameplay seems boring, with a boss fight that is just a game of trying to shoot them in their weak spot, typical FPS gameplay with turrets you can rip out, abilities to help you punch people up, all very simple and average stuff for a game that is trying to be more than a generic shooter. Nothing looks and feels like it's distinct from anything else.

Trust me I'll eat my words if it turns out to be good, but I'm leaning more towards this game being OK rather than something worth pre-ordering (if that's ever justified to begin with) or actively follow to see whatever else comes up.

Attached: 1567190628476.png (1105x500, 513K)

What's with CP2077 threads that attracts the absolute mentally ill schizo posters on this board? it's just one shitpost and bait after another, there's no meaningful discussion, just endless noise.

Attached: 43534534634634.png (931x362, 163K)

And my uncle works at Nintendo

This game is going to sell boatloads and break all records.

What do you want to discuss? Everyone with a brain already understands the game is shit, if they aren't a paid shill that is.

Shitpost harder tranny faggot.

>game is shit
How so? Have you played it?

I'm not a cyberpunk 2077 character though.

I have eyes

Attached: 1567251171865.jpg (510x922, 145K)

Blame is not total cyberpunk because civilzation already fell by then (except in some isolated cities like Cybo's) Blame is the result of a decadent cyberpunk culture that reached its boiling point

If you think the game is shit why are you coming onto threads about discussion of said game? Also
>paid shills

Attached: 1553101736352.jpg (765x630, 39K)

you're a fucking retarded tranny
source: my eyes

Attached: 1482533444100.jpg (576x575, 55K)

I'm and nobody even cares.

Whatever cdpr tranny

You are clearly a tranny faggot. Go and kill yourself. Cyberpunk 2020 has everything that Cyberpunk 2077 has but somehow the trannies have never played it so they did'n notice anything. This same advertisement was also in the first gameplay reveal but nobody said a word. So why now tranny faggot? Seriously kill yourself.

You must either have shit taste then or get you eyesight checked.
The game seems pretty fun to me. It kind of looks like the Deus EX HR sequel I wanted.

I came here because of the demo, saw how bad it was, and decided to stay to make cdpr tranny drones and redditors like these mad

There isn't much to say to this. Not enough is known, and for me if they started going into it deep enough to prove this wasn't the case, I wouldn't watch because of spoilers.

Preordering is always bad. Wait for more info, maybe this is not for you user?

>Yea Forums retards playing a relatively niche tabletop RPG
goodd luck with that

Attached: 1538209104832.png (2158x1209, 1.87M)

I'm not gonna defend the showcase, it was edited poorly but the game that we saw a year ago is still there so i'm excited for it. But don't you think that you could do something more productive than "annoy" people that will forget your existence on a shitty anonymous board?

Attached: 1555071607197.jpg (500x628, 65K)

Your post is too factual. shills can't slide it by screeching tranny/sun and everyone else agrees

don't you think that you could do something more productive than defend a game you are excited about from people whos existence you'll forget on a shitty anonymous board?

>it all feels hamfisted in, and incredibly cheap and simplistic, like some cyberpunk boardgame from the '90s.
user...

Attached: 1549733344780.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

I know that there are a few people like me who cross over between /tg/ and Yea Forums so there should be at least a few who have played the pen&paper game.

(you)

>expecting CGI models during gameplay

Complete utter retard.

I would reverse it again but it would loop back around to you doing nothing but trying to troll anons on a shitty board

>game has buildings, characters, and cars therefore it must be a gta clone
Beyond retarded. Might as well post that gta is a clone of saints row and deus ex too while you are at it

>he didn't get the point
poor thing

saints row is literally a gta clone

i dont care about cdpr i just wanted to tell you you're a retard with your own justification

Attached: 1559715592430.webm (800x438, 671K)

I've said it for years - this game will fucking suck. Oberhyped fucking generic garbage.

Attached: dwepsijcvipemvn.png (215x235, 5K)

My biggest complaint is the streets are literally too clean. Poles need to take a trip to LA just to see for themselves the human poop and used junkie needles and garbage that should be all over a proper cyberpunk dystopian street.

Didn't care so much you decided to anounce it to everyone. Mad, dumb or both?

damn if only we had listened...

Attached: 1566641644326.jpg (542x600, 33K)

No. I am one of the few last rational and sane people left. If you don't see this war on white straight men, you are the insane one.

Did you miss the part where Yea Forums is a white male you autistic piece of shit?

but gta isn't a clone of saints row even if saints row is a clone of gta

Reading is difficult I know

Attached: 1382946932298.png (667x670, 680K)

But why did they delete all the 3d person cutscenes?

GTA is a clone of many other games. There is nothing original in GTA. Rockstar also can't write for shit or make their games fun so i couldn't even force myself to finish their garbage.

I doubt it, if Yea Forums was that, Yea Forums would be rejecting this tranny sim

Its the new Vice City we always wanted

Why not both?

your kind can't discuss anything without falling back to politics so back to /pol/, thanks
or better yet get a few friends and learn when to and when not to plug politics into whatever it is that you're talking about

But this wasn't about other games user. This was about comprehension and you failed. Explains a lot m8

I've failed nothing since i am not the person you were originally talking with. Retard.

I will stop talking about the very threat to our existence when anti white male politics stop being pushed in games.

>we been talkin' about expanding down south, right?
>night city is 24 karat gold these days
>the corpos, the mexicans, hell, even those syrian refugees are cutting themselves a slice
>but it's all cyborg dickgirls sonny, none of the families with touch that shit
>times are changing. *puts on sunglasses, hall & oates starts playing*

Attached: cyberpunk-2077-zwiastun-1180x641.jpg (1180x641, 70K)

please explain to me what anti-white politics are pushed in cb2077 then

>no smog to preserve a day/night cycle and also a dreary atmosphere
CDPR are retards LMAO

>GAYS AND TRANNIES ARE WHITE GENOCIDE
>WHEN I SAY GERMANY LOST WW2 YOU SAY SORRY

Attached: (((you))).png (318x158, 74K)

If you told me this was a remake of Vice City I'd believe you.

So what exactly did you see in this game that you found offensive and was anti-white?
I'm curious.

You're not allowed to play as a straight MALE for one. You're literally forced to be "genderfluid" as if that's a real thing.

I feel fucking dry.

This game has some good Atmosphere.

Attached: 124125120771215124124.jpg (922x1024, 145K)

Attached: HELP ME GOVERMENT.jpg (993x492, 48K)

I swear there are gta 5 screenshots mixed into this

But the character screen clearly showed you can choose between a male or female body type.

Attached: wat.jpg (505x431, 26K)

Looks like shit, like it was made by IO 5 years ago.

you're not forced to be "genderfluid" lol
the switch from "sex" to "gender" is a reflection on the degenerates and crazed leftists in our times which goes hand-in-hand with body modding themes that are present in cyberpunk settings/themes

so I ask again: what anti-white politics are pushed in cb2077?

Stop samefagging.

>the game that we saw a year ago is still there
It was literally never there.

?

>www.reddit.com/r/antifastonetoss/
go back

Yet they betrayed us and is too afraid to call it gender, too spineless to say the currently taboo word "male" and "female".

>with far more depth than what the witcher has
That's a low bar.

please address the point I've made here

Is this what mental illness sounds like?

>Laugh at some retard on the internet talking about white genocide
>Get called a Communist activist

Attached: 1556645532961.jpg (1025x729, 62K)

what the fuck are these retards even complaining about, there was nothing 'wrong' in the video

Not an argument.

Why does this trigger you? Do you honestly believe this is all anti-white propaganda and not just a reflection of the game's setting?
>currently taboo word "male" and "female"
Kek, do Americans really think this? Why the fuck haven't you nuked the shit out of your degenerate retarded selves yet?

Attached: shart.jpg (673x789, 68K)

Stop samefagging. You understood me the first time.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hvj_oDSFyo0
THIS IS SO CYBERPUNK :OO~~

You are defending the extinction of traditional genders and white race. You are not worth my time as you will continue pretending you don't notice. Or perhaps you are fully aware but hate my race and thus will continue denying the facts as you normalize the idea of no more white straight men.

>wm/bf
Based

So they are actually making fun of leftism by including trannies in their game and disabling gender options. Kys tranny

You can't see your character anyway so what does it matter?

>i don't like thing
>factual
whatever you say

Why'd you put those three gta 5 screenshots into it like that, why are you comparing them like that?

>there is white genocide
>that's not a point, here's why
>...
>address it please
>S-SHUT UP YOU'RE N-NOT WORTH MY TIME
>Y-YOU JUST HATE ME AND M-MY RACE
admit defeat when you realize you have no point and are just spouting bullshit for the sake of spouting bullshit

Looks similar to Mankind Divided imo.

>mutt detected

Attached: 273.png (476x401, 138K)

Attached: pondsmith.gif (988x309, 48K)

got no idea whether they're making fun of them or whatever, but I couldn't care less
if CDPR makes another game this time set in the modern day and uses "gender" instead of "sex" with no cyberpunk themes, then I'll reconsider my stance
but as of right now the switch from "sex" to "gender" makes sense in the context of the game's theme and setting

Not worth my time, nigger.

hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha

What fucking switch are you talking about? There is no sex option there is no gender option. How npc refer to you is decided by your voice. Kys tranny

you lost and have no point to make, so shut the fuck up and go back to /pol/

based. Does ANY language other than english have a different word for gender and sex? Not that it matters since amerimutts think english is the only language in the world but I'm geniuenly curious

Holy Autism.

Is anyone shocked that a setting made by an actual literate nigger is full of anti-white anti-male propaganda? Of course retarded inexperienced underage fags who couldn't see genocide if some jew screamed "kill all white straight men NOW" in their face cannot fathom how dangerous, how poisonous this "game" will be on susceptible naive young minds.

except there is as evident by the latest trailer, so what the fuck are you smoking?

Attached: what.png (862x747, 607K)

>mfw both "sex" and "gender" mean literally the same thing in polish and are used interchangeably when translating

Attached: 1549237041013.jpg (343x343, 14K)

No.
Only mutts constantly make up new words and meaning to fit their narrative. English is my 3rd language and it's sometimes hard to keep up with the latest retarded terms that keep coming out of muttland.

Attached: 1541612703097.jpg (384x395, 19K)

Attached: 1562170623712.jpg (1080x1350, 247K)

There better be a bulge slider.
Also, and feel free to screencap me on this, upwards of 40% of you fucks will just use the default one rather than make your own, like those idiots who think using default Shepard is acceptable.

Are we seriously still doing the "there's sunlight therefore it's not cyberpunk even though I've never read any cyberpunk in my life" routine here, jesus these threads never change.

Yes, telling people who speak the truth to go away is a classic strategy you agents of discord apply when facts gets placed on the table. Anything to keep your murder agenda thriving unchallenged.

>upwards of 40% of you fucks will just use the default one rather than make your own, like those idiots who think using default Shepard is acceptable.
sounds like you're going to be losing sleep over that, poor you!

Neither are cartoons.

I'd lay some hot mortar rounds in her womb, if you catch my meaning.

Are you fucking retarded? You can chose your body type. Thats it. You can have the guy on the left have a female voice and be refered to as female.

No, it fucking doesn't. It never did, never will. There are no trannies in cyberpunk. In proper cyberpunk, at least.

>the lingua franca
>some nasty third worlder speaking it seething his goblin screech isn't a real language as well

no I'm telling you to go back to /pol/ and discuss your politics there instead of coming here, having no point to make, but still spouting bullshit and ruining the fucking game discussion
Yea Forums - video games
fuck you
are YOU fucking retarded? I don't see any "voice" slider or option, you fucking mong
stop spouting bullshit you double digit IQ mongoloid

Attached: what 2.png (1359x747, 1.01M)

Nicr

youtu.be/KK5qvys_Jz4?t=897
Jesus christ, why hasn't this been posted more often.

This must be bait no one can be that retarded.

post source that you can change your voice or get the fuck out of here, thanks

Attached: 1559928765551.jpg (526x409, 50K)

Shut /pol/ down DESU.

Attached: 15646810312158.jpg (975x749, 92K)

I'm giving you redditgold friend

The news comes from a Metro interview with Marthe Jonkers, lead concept artist on the game. When asked about the “difficult subject” of “gender and trans issues,” and the company’s social media controversies (we’ll get to that), Jonkers responded

You don’t choose, ‘I want to be a female or male character’ you now choose a body type. Because we want you to feel free to create any character you want. So you choose your body type and we have two voices, one that’s male sounding, one is female sounding. You can mix and match. You can just connect them any way you want. And then we have a lot of extra skin tones and tattoos and hairstyles. So we really want to give people the freedom to make their own character and play the way they want to play.

I read the first third of neuromancer, and it was pretty much exactly like bladerunner. Nigger.

okay, so I was wrong
however this still goes hand in hand with the body modding themes of cyberpunk, and changing one's voice is no different from that

Attached: redditor on pol.jpg (1406x1299, 422K)

I fixed it

Attached: 1566590774591.png (1196x670, 1.13M)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

God you're a fucking retard

You know it’s not bait. Leftist shit starters are literally everywhere.

yes yes, bring more politics in
idiot

If you only knew how good things really are.

>he’s been on this thread seething for this many hours

>Gender isnt a label, its genetic
>Reee why are these obvious male and female characters not labeled by their gender.
Pick one

the only person here seething is you every time you cry "white genocide" when you see a thread about [game]

>male and female characters
male and female body types ftfy

I want to say it’s trump fucks starting shit but for the last few days there’s been a rampant increase in general discussions revolving around extremely pro-liberal material. I don’t want to talk about gay rights on Yea Forums. Please take your leftist political opinions elsewhere because you’re more visible than the right winger /people/.

Starting V is largely unmodded, if not completely. Make it a purchasable aug, then we'll talk.

good point

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840 'Do pigmentation and the melanocortin system modulate aggression and sexuality in humans as they do in other animals?'
>Studies find that darker pigmented people avg. higher levels of aggression and sexual activity and lower IQ.

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritable
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The avg. African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The avg. African-American IQ is 85 compared to the avg White IQ of 100. IQ tests are not racially biased. IQ hereditability is 40-80%.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

The Black-White IQ gap is mostly genetic.
benthamopen.com/contents/pdf/TOPSYJ/TOPSYJ-3-9.pdf

IQ is 75% heritable among whites.
files.osf.io/v1/resources/8a8jk/providers/osfstorage/58af3d929ad5a10200a40c05?action=download&version=1&direct

IQ is about 80% heritable.
archive.is/FTRTu

IQ is higher among asians and whites than among blacks. This difference owes 50-80% to genetics.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18656315

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000852
>Mongoloids are the most K evolved, Caucasoids less, and Negroids the least.

Attached: 1417723107807.jpg (298x389, 31K)

>

Attached: 0B3679DB-005E-489E-8425-E4EC68D3DFBD.gif (680x498, 224K)

Attached: human accomplishments.png (1237x1017, 108K)

the worst part about this shit is that I don't disagree with what you're posting but I just don't want to see this fucking shit on Yea Forums in a thread talking about VIDEO GAMES

BASTED

try again

Attached: asdasdasdasd.jpg (440x538, 64K)

>I just don't want to see this fucking shit on Yea Forums in a thread talking about VIDEO GAMES

Sounds like developers should stop filling video games with niggers, then

Attached: poverty vs race in crime.jpg (1024x430, 75K)

>your kind
You lost the argument a long-ass time ago when you started spouting that line, Longbottom.

Please tell me this is a satire post and that's not really you

I am crying over here at the idea of a guy deadlifting 220lbs with his decrepit chicken-legs and his bizarre womanly breasts and thinking this looked so impressive that he needs to tell everyone

or what? you're going to shit up Yea Forums with your inane political bullshit? damn, you're sure going to show them and everyone else wanting to talk about games on here

>220lbs
try 441lbs
but yes, when you have no point to make, resort to ad-hominems

Sorry if the truth offends, shitskin, but truthfully no one wants you.

Attached: 1462927187106.png (1187x757, 230K)

It's 200 kilos dummy.

>when the british drugs you took give you gyno

>shitskin
except you don't know whether I'm black or white
god damn, people from /pol/ are the most obnoxious faggots ever
go learn a martial art, when you get your shit kicked in you'll calm down and start acting like a normal person

>200 kilos
Enjoy your fucked up joints.

Games should not have black people. Why? It's very simple.

1) Video games are at the very least aspiring to be art. Art should be beautiful. No one is fawning over paintings of piles of shit, but rather over paintings of beautiful women, or of fantastical surreal settings, etc. Including black people in your art is contrary to the goal of making it beautiful. Black people are scientifically known to be significantly less attractive than all other races (see image.)

2) Western games are played almost entirely by whites. Attempts at "diversifying" have not changed the racial demographic of video game players. It's still whites. To represent the audience proportionally would mean 95% of characters would be white.

3) Black people are known to science to be less intelligent and more violent than other races, making them unsuitable for protagonist roles (which, even if the character is flawed, should include some level of virtue.)

Forcing black characters into games is just another argument against games becoming art. It is done for political or corporate reasons - often both. Including more black characters is virtually never done to enhance the artistic appeal of the game.

Attached: albino blackfolk.jpg (600x1000, 97K)

>chicken legs
>low weight unless caught in the middle of a clean in which case poor form
>bitch tits
>no hair on body, gay or swimmer, so gay
>CrossFit gym
>muay thai shorts when working out
>shoelaces by bottom of foot, tripping hazard

Was I supposed to be intimidated?

Attached: C2B0A694-A30A-4D4B-84A6-FE99902823FF.png (447x438, 385K)

>muay thai shorts when working out
uh yeah, because I practice muay thai lol
>the rest
any other non-points?

Holy shit, you trane UFC! What an absolute bad-ass!

anything else?

Let me squeeze your breasts

get a gf for that

>or what? you're going to shit up Yea Forums with your inane political bullshit?
Developers should probably have not forced politics into their games if they didn't want the discussions to be destroyed by politics.

>responding
retard

sorry

I understand and forgive

thanks!

Something tells me you look much worse than the guy you are trying to rile up.

Changing your grammar doesn't hide samefag, bitch tits.

>everyone who doesn't like me must be him
how much do you deadlift?

These threads are literally worse than /mlpol/

sorry guys this was an old pic, here's my progress

Attached: 1567255495677.jpg (440x538, 127K)

Where do I go to see these 3D pictures of the game

Attached: 1488782558012.jpg (240x265, 9K)

SEETHING

>those legs
boy if you dont

Attached: 1566528804547.jpg (706x960, 66K)

if I don't what? I squat 4 plate, the only muscle group I've been neglecting are my calves, but that's something I'm working on

Do you ever lactate when working out? This must have been what Arnold meant when he mentioned "the pump"

Imagine posting a photograph of your weird, matronly, deformed body and mediocre lift on Yea Forums and thinking people were going to worship you, just like it happens in your deluded fantasies

>Cyberpunk 2020 has everything that Cyberpunk 2077 has
Other than the classes and other RPG mechanics.

I'm not the guy who posted his picture. It's just funny to me how jealous and mad you are at a stranger on the internet.

>im not him
>jealous and mad

Attached: 1486307651192.jpg (250x250, 17K)

I think you mis-interpreted my post

You're right. My bad.

Tranny dropping load on niggers to drink it

>DUDE AESTHETICS LMAO
Yeah, never mind that all of the subgenre's thematic staples are present and accounted for. What we really need is some cliche imagery to spell everything out for all of the shallow synthwave brainlets..

Attached: 1562962535607.png (752x720, 1023K)

Why did I move here?

Attached: 1567256311047.jpg (1920x1080, 812K)

that's dying light you fucker

That thing, that magic

Attached: 1567256531518.jpg (1920x1080, 1.81M)

what thematic staples are present here?

the sun is bright and shining, no oppressive cloud of smog. the environment is just fine. the whole reason cyberpunk "doesn't have a sun" is because corporations blocked it out with their greed

there is literally nothing cyberpunk about that picture

I guess it was the weather.

Attached: 1567256237248.jpg (1920x1080, 1.28M)

What's the difference?

Attached: 1566509775955.jpg (1920x1080, 599K)