Lul i am le contrarian i dislike popular thing XD

>lul i am le contrarian i dislike popular thing XD

Attached: cat in water.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

ok lol

Looks like someone shit on your favorite videogame

Hey sheep. Sometimes things become popular regardless of inherent quality or value. Being popular doesn't give it value. Being upset that people judge something based on its individual demerits or merits exposes you as a brainless sheep that mistakenly believes that good things become popular things. This is because you value the opinions of other people more than your own opinions. You assume other people know something you don't. You literally never developed a system of your own to determine the value of things.

Women and weak minded children live their lives in this fashion. Nobody with a mind of their own ever attempts to admonish someone for being a contrarian. People with strong minds welcome the presence of a contrarian because it raises the chances of discovering something new.

good post in a shit thread

>me like popular thing that was advertised on tv! me smart!

tpbp

Shitting on the table, screeching like a money, and eating your own feces is also being contrarian. Being contrarian doesn't have inherent value either. You aren't a special snowflake, you're just a monkey that nobody wants to be around because you consider being an obnoxious cunt that dislikes things for being popular your core personality trait.

Absolutely based. OP literally got a new anus after this for being a retarded weak-willed faggot.

>britbong
Opinion discarded.

So you don't have a problem with contrarians. You have problems with people who express unfounded opinions, or opinions they've put no thought into. Those people show up everywhere on both sides of this so you're really not making a relevant point here. If you're assuming that everyone who thinks differently from you put no thought into their opinions well then bird brain it's you who is being the obnoxious cunt.

>Every new game does the opposite of proven good design and does it's best to spite it
>I'm supposed to like it
I don't want to keep playin PS1 and PS2 games until I die but they're making sure it happens.

BASED and might I add REDPILLED

>lul i am le retard i think people only dislike thing because it popular XD

>Its popular so it must be good

That cat looks ready to kill the whole family

>Its popular so it must be bad

>it's popular so it must be.

Attached: 1452300631496.jpg (750x750, 181K)

>post shitty bait
>get fucking told
>seethe like a retard
>get told again
Fucking kek. Kill yourself OP.

Is this a Cyberpunk thread?

sheep like popular thing because it's popular
contrarians dislike popular thing because it's popular
people can have valid opinions within the spectrum of those 2 opinions and only people on a different kind of spectrum disagree.

Attached: 1567107609112.jpg (880x587, 272K)

>This is because you value the opinions of other people more than your own opinions.

One thing that bugs me is when people just say that 'GAME is over-rated' as a criticism. It's not even 'I don't like GAME', which I could understand, it's 'I don't like that other people like GAME'.