Mordhau update

Mordhau update
Discuss
it's garbage btw

Attached: Blyat.jpg (524x383, 61K)

All I wanted from this update was for them to make it so 3rd person shitters couldn't play in ranked or have their own seperate mode.

It was fun while it lasted but I really couldn't give a shit any more. Too little too late I guess.

I find third person way harder than first, are you sure that's why you're getting rekt?

This, they really fucked up leaving it so long
I don't think we're going to see anything close to launch numbers again

It's not about it being harder, it's just really annoying to fight people who fight you with their backs turned and/or do insane drags where they stare at the sky. If I wanted that I'd be playing Chivalry.

how long does it take to rank up? ive been stuck in gold 5 for a while

Attached: salt2.png (478x216, 201K)

To be fair combo feint to parry is bullshit

>Added autoban of 30 minutes for having 7 teamkills in a match

Great

>Currently only for melee and projectile weapons, excludes some things like catapult etc.

Fuck

Attached: 1564134113545.png (284x449, 104K)

The new armor set they added looks pretty baller. Shame it's gonna take forever to grind for the full set.

im too brainlet to understand all these ms changes on weapons
someone needs to just say "this shit is better this shit is worse"

Ok so I haven't played this game for 2 months or so, and I was pretty good at duels, will I get rekt now? Have all the mediocre players moved on? Had the meta changed? Did they fix those fucking drags already?

They didn’t fix anything significant all they did was change some numbers in an excel spreadsheet by minuscule amounts that have had very little impact on the overall combat. Instant hits are still possible, if not MORE possible now and so are drags. You can still be hit twice in parry lockout. Their servers are still dogshite and ping spike every second. Really all they’ve done is add duel mode to stroke their dedicated turbo virgin hardcore fanbase’s dick, add in one armour skin 32 times with a slightly different skin.

No new maps. No actual fundament game balance. No weapon skins. No ranked 5v5 skirmish. The list goes on.

Player base is dead. Only people left playing the game are the incels and edgelords that play mordhau and nothing else.

Dare I say, based and /ourguy/

Attached: 235235235.jpg (606x544, 87K)

The game is somewhat (?) easier now.
They nurfed horses quite a bit, so they're not that annoying.
20-30ms changes for some weapons, not that noticeable in my opinion.
6 ammo start for toolbox, which is great when your team drops like flies and you have to play very defensively.
Skins and emblems. Eh.
Kicking was buffed somehow. Good.
Shields are nerfed. Great.
Added duel ranked matches. I would still prefer just regular duel servers.
They changed crossroads, added new points, this map is not shitty anymore, big fan of that.
Now it takes two barrels to take down towers in camp, which makes the map more balanced towards red side.
Mountain peak is still a shitty map.
Little to no damage nerfs.
No new maps.

He's a faggot nowadays but that's still based.

On a side note, at least they haven't added PoC and/or females into the game, which would of course make for a lot less immersive experience.

give me the quick rundown

WHAT
Camp was already extremely red-sided, if they capture the middle and hunker down, it's over, you are not taking it back ever

Anyone got any pics of the full new armor set?

I'm sure the 4 guys that still plays the game are very happy

everything got globally faster to try and cut down on ridiculous drags without having to actually modify the anims

but because it was applied globally, and many weapons were unchanged, that means that certain weaps got even more broken and insta-accels are even more prevalent (cleaver, messer, baxe, falchion, etc.)

>make it easier to kill horses but still don't address how piss easy they are to use/anti fun they are
>global speed increase + shorter parry/chamber windows bc apparently parries were too easy
>weapons people were unanimously decrying as fucked (messer, baxe alt grip, cleaver etc.) unchanged and even buffed
>netcode still shit
>frontline is still shit
>maps are still shit
>hyper autistic discord babbys and alpha supporters get their ranked mode that doesn't even function properly

>dude nobody uses 1-handed weapons
>let's buff 2-handed weapons
???