Pronounces Lucina as "Rookeenah" in Japanese which is fine because that's how they pronounce it there and is the...

>pronounces Lucina as "Rookeenah" in Japanese which is fine because that's how they pronounce it there and is the original pronounciation anyway
>pronounces Simon as "Sheemon" which is fine because that's how they pronounce it
>pronounces King K. Rool as "King Krool" which is fine because that's how they pronounce it
>pronounces Richter as "Rihita"

Why? If you go by katakana sure but they're literally trying to say Richter there. Simon gets a free pass sure but for Richter it's Richter. Might as well switch Fox to "Fokussu".

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wGNTbQH1yWM
translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=auto&tl=en&text=リヒター
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=wGNTbQH1yWM

"Rihita" is closer to the German pronounciation, which makes sense, since Richter is a German name.

ALDEANO

how is it pronounced in German

Attached: wIP_VkVhzC8sVv9fJZxr_EZhSuUO7lNcWYtE1tcmn78.png (716x313, 203K)

>closer to the German pronounciation
lmao kys

You're completely fucking wrong

Sounds like "reehta". Rihta sounds kinda like it if you read it non standard.

ROI
DA
DEE
DOO

reekchghgghter

VILLAGOIS

Panzerkampfwagon

that user is right, you know
with Japanese, if you have Rihita, you don't pronounce the "i" in "hi", only the h
and that h sound Japanese uses in that sound is the proper ich-laut that it would be in German

So basically like "mach"?

>French Greninja is extra French

German has two pronunciations for "ch" depending on the vowel before the "ch"
one of them is the so-called ich-laut (ich sound), which happens when the vowel before it is ä, e, i, ö or ü
the other one is called the ach-laut, and it comes after a, o or u
so with Mach you're getting a different "ch" sound

the apanese pronunciation is like this if you want to compare to the German one
translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=auto&tl=en&text=リヒター

big boner down the lane

Where did you get that stupid shit from? My motherlanguage is german and I never heard about two versions of "ch", it's always the same. The different sound only happens because the way you move your mouth on the prior letter, but you still do the same ch all along, unlike like different pronunciations for like "oo" in Eglish which can be "blood" with "ahd" and "floor" with "or".

>Rosetta & chico

unbased and retardpilled

>kill
>superkill

Attached: 1538492664520.jpg (687x684, 131K)