It's so fucking badass

It's so fucking badass.

Attached: Astral Chain.jpg (644x362, 84K)

>IT'S SO FUCKING BADASS!

Attached: soy.gif (452x371, 55K)

Basedboys hate the cops you cuck.

Wait a minute.... they're censoring Basedboy now? The janitors are downright cucks.

Game?

cyberpunk 2077

user you could have just given me the right answer but you chose not to :/ why user why

Filtering the top 5 shitpost terms every month and banning w*j*cks would make Yea Forums a lot less cancerous.

>30fps

Pretty sure it's astral chain

It's in the filename you stupid fucking newfaggot not to mention it's been posted non-stop for weeks. Suck my cock and die retard.

It's Astral Chain. The shit you can do in this game is unbelievable.

It's much more of an RPG than Bayonetta or the Wonderful 101, but still an insanely intense action game. I can't believe how complex and unique it all is. Essentially you control two different kinds of characters at once and utilize them to accomplish tasks and fight monsters. You're connected by a chain that you can use to wrap around enemies or clothesline them as they charge past. And that's just the start of it! The combat is incredibly complex, deep, and addicting.

Astral Chain is ten times the game that Cyberpunk could ever hope to be. I really do think this could be one of the best games ever made.

lol was that so hard?

Welcome to Yea Forums faggot reddit might more your speed.

I love how the game isn't up it's in ass and tries to be optimistic in spite of the dire situation humanity is in .

Attached: Astral Chain Lappy.jpg (1920x1080, 409K)

>now
fucking newfag

I love the crime scene segments. Lots of cool ideas and animation.

>in a yiff

Attached: 20190831_094218.jpg (2048x2048, 499K)

Jiff you illiterate retard.

>Tab targeting

Btfo you shit game

What's that?

>one of the best games ever made

If you really think that you are lost. The controlls are static and the weeb aesthetic makes it look like a psvita game.

Like on wow and guild wars

>those jaggies
yikes

how does this game compare to nier automata?

It doesn't

>how does this shit compare to another shit
Hmmm.....

wow okay thakns for the thoughtful input my dudes

No I mean this game is shit compared to nier. They aren't even on the same plain.

Probably way better honestly. It won't get the same kind of hype because of the Basedny fanboys hyping up everything that comes to PS4, but I think it has better combat and overall gameplay.

first time hearing about the switch?

I'm sure that one Mario Rabbits game didn't have those jaggies that introduce eye cancer.

I wanna play so fucking bad
Fuck those incompetent pieces of shit at EB games for not making sure my copy was in the right state ready to be mailed off on release day.
I still have to wait 2 more fucking days.

Why are there always people that don't notice a word filter has gone up until fucking months after it happens.

Just unlocked the second legion, habe it gets less button mashy over time. It's fun so far, but it really doesn't feel so good to spam L1 and R2 constantly.

Because I didn't make it a habit to call people that specific word all the time.

>VA constantly forgets to do the southern accent

Just adds to the charm.

Tell me more. I want to enjoy this game.

While Nier was it's own thing, it was pretty fair to compare its combat loop with bayo or dmc. Astral Chain is even more its own thing, it's an action game but its control scheme and combat design makes it quite different, like God Hand.

The Switch really needs a proper AA for their games, at least something that could reduce a little bit those horrible jaggies

The setting is pretty cool. It takes place in the 2070's, when humanity is on the brink of extinction from some kind of invading otherworldly force. Your job with NEURON, the police force is primarily to deal with this kind threat.

However you are expected to behave as an ordinary cop would. You're not allowed to destroy property, you still apprehend regular criminals and you still help save lives. The crime scene aspect is surprisingly in depth and well done with cool recreations of the crime scenes, and unique usage of your powers (Including eavesdropping and collecting evidence just out of reach)

I'd say the game has a lot more going on than most other Platinum games in the variety department.

Attached: Astral Chain Bathroom.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

>now
No, you're just new

Probably the capture software. The actual game is gorgeous.

I think the most surprising thing about the game is how much I enjoy the out-of-combat stuff. Simply trying to find secrets with your legions and shit is really fun.

My take on the combat keeps improving the deeper I get in the game. The combat up until the Unchained Legions fight in chapter 2 is outright boring as fuck, then it becomes tolerable, then it keeps increasing until it becomes great.
You just can't play the game like you would Bayonetta or DMC or even Wonderful 101. Your main character is actually pretty ass and you need to abuse the fucks out of your legion most of the time. Your dodge blows ass especially, I still don't know how to feel about that. It feels so fucking slow and clunky.

Just got into chapter 7.

>Your dodge blows ass especially, I still don't know how to feel about that. It feels so fucking slow and clunky.
I'm gonna be real Taura probably has no fucking clue that frame 1 dodges are important and put the iframes starting on like frame 7

>900p
>30fps
>2019
with frame drops

I do feel the game would be better if they just put the Bayonetta dodge into the game. You could argue having your dodge so weak makes you play more 'tactical' or whatever, but I feel it ends up simply being a speed bump the game doesn't need. I don't like how you oftentimes get 'locked in' to attacks either, sync attacks being the worst. Oftentimes I don't even want to do a sync attack because if I do I'll get my face fucked in the middle of the attack.

Like I said, you could argue that adds a layer to the combat, but really it just makes it so that instead of dancing around the arena fucking chimeras up you're playing much more cautiously, which I'd rather them just remove the shackles instead.

I have the same problem with this as I have with other games with upgradable weapons(or the legions in this game).
I already put so much skills in the first one so by the time i unlock the later ones i never bother using them other than for their gimmick.
Also I'm in file 5 now and i still have no fucking clue what those paw icons are under your collectables on the map screen and i explore fairly well.

Enough.

This simply isn't true and serves as little more than a weapon for PC gamers to use against console exclusives that will NEVER EVER EVER come to PC.

Cool models. Where are the textures though?

Holy fuck man. Settle down. Did you get paid for this post or is it just sheer unbridled weeb enthusiasm?

So, combat doesn’t have as much depth this time, huh. It’s more about managing player position than doing combo strings? How long and how replayable is it?

Switchtards haven't played a game that isn't a port from two gens ago in like a year and a half. It's normal they are excited by whatever average shit it comes out. Just remember how much they were hyping the turd that was Pokémon Let's Go.

It has plenty of depth, just a different type of depth. You have simpler combos because you can switch between all of your weapons at will and have a large variety of actions you can do with your action.

>weapon for PC gamers
Emulation

>Piracy

The files are really long. I want to say three or four times longer than the typical Bayonetta chapter.

Fuck this game I want Bayo 3, I will only consider this game after Bayo 3 releases

I warned y’all about Takahisa Taura dog. I told you.

Everything about the combat feels clunky so far. The dogding, the enemy moveset and tells especially.

Can you switch weapons smoothly with a tap, or is the only way to bring up the slow-motion radial menu?

It's a tap, yeah.

not everyone spends all their time on this shitstain of a website my man, i don't even know what word is being filtered

>not everyone spends all their time on this shitstain of a website
hahahahahahahahah, why are you here then?

so what the fuck are these icons shown in the mission complete screen?

i replayed the 1st chapter for S+ in true plat difficulty but other than the red aids the other 2 are still 0/1

What's the deal with the gold slimes?

How does that work? Is it like the D44M flip-back between the last two selected or does it just cycle? Cycling 5 legions seems like it could be kind of cumbersome.

Fuck off randy "bobandy" pitchford

It's pronounced 'gif'

Why would Randy Pitchford be shilling a Nintendo exclusive Platinum game?

You can hold the button and use the stick to select a legion or you can cycle through them by a quick press.

he needs as much money as he can get to afford all those lawyers

Pls respond, the other astral chain thread is shitposting central.

There's an order to find one in every File, and they drop some expensive salvage besides, I think.

How do you kill them? they flee and disappear before i can even hit them.

I can't see stuff in this game because it is a little bit too flashy for my taste and it got a cliché anime cringe story nobody likes. It's shit...

Attached: 1432832332883.gif (600x338, 1.2M)

I think only one weapon type can damage them. i noticed in file 5 that i didn't deal any damage with baton but alicia did with her gun. so i switched and then killed it easily.
Lost the one in file 4 though. But eh. You have to replay shit a lot anyway.

accurate

it gets a lot better around/after file 3

Am I the only one who noticed that this game rips off Xenoblade 2 like crazy?

>Aegis
>Blades
>WE CAN BECOME gods
>The fucking cores are the same

Attached: IMG_20190831_140354.jpg (1440x1920, 1.7M)

I just beat what I think is the first boss

Fuck this is so hype

welcome to Yea Forums bud
enjoy your visit
and know that youll never leave jajajajajaja

anyone else disappointed at the OST?
only 2 memorable tracks, the rest is generic filler like vanquish's OST

transformers devastation kicked its butt