Star Citizen gets another delay

Star Citizen gets another delay.

Attached: 888E2DAD-7D1E-40AF-A59D-ABBD751D65BC.jpg (750x819, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/algpg8/firefly_was_made_by_drake/efh39g7/
youtube.com/watch?v=XIsmB_B6EUY
youtube.com/watch?v=gu0zrEacfuI
youtube.com/watch?v=RgjTf41QAnY
youtube.com/watch?v=gGq4YEp8QUY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Still giving release dates they can't keep
Didn't they say they would just stop giving release dates?

>12 weeks
Literally fucking nothing in the big scheme of this train wreck.

I'm more shocked that it's even a thing that's in development.

Will we be able to pirate it once it's released?

>12 weeks
what is this in roberts time, 12 years?

The punctuation in that sentence is wrong. Those commas could be hyphens and it'd work, but with commas it's grammatically incorrect.

Why don't the people waiting for this game just play Star Sector? It already has most of the features people want from Star Citizen and it doesn't charge you real $200 just to refuel your ship

It's grammatically correct, albeit a little awkward.

Yea Forums is going to seethe when this game is confirmed kino

>has had its beta delayed...
That would be correct. With hyphens (or actually parentheses would be better) you're saying
>squadron 42 beta has been delayed...
which is fine for a headline, but with commas it is wrong. The interjected statement within the sentence acts as a continuous thought with commas which means the sentence is incorrectly structured grammatically.

Why are you expecting these game journalists and editors to know how to write English?

Most journos have english degrees

From the accredited cracker jack box institution maybe.

That doesn't answer his question at all.

squadron 69

Nice.

Attached: 1484323943362.png (1200x1000, 46K)

That's not star citizen, it's the other gam they are working on.

Regardless, who gives a fuck.

based

Which is more jewish: Buying unstealable ships in Star Citzen or builing stealable land in Chronicles of Elyria?

Perhaps English isn't your first language, as is apparent by your response. Firstly, hyphens are never used to join ideas(clauses) in proper, grammtically sound constructions; they can be used to join and modify words however. Secondly, you can interject a sentence at any point as long as the sentence surrounding the clause forms a complete, grammatically sound expression.

I'm not a guy who would probably ever play it for long periods of time, but I would like to try it at some point, when is the real Star Citizen supposed to come out, I can't really find any information with a date.

Or if you just want a singleplayer campaign, play some Freespace 2 mods.

>Papadopoulos

Attached: papadopoulos.jpg (1280x720, 275K)

>yfw you didn't fall for this scam

Attached: 1402272462518.jpg (500x576, 32K)

Attached: sehr gut.jpg (397x555, 167K)

It was an immediate red flag for me when they started selling ships and ludicrous pricing. Thank God I didn't support this garbage with a single dime. I hope the worst for those who supported it, but that's pretty much guaranteed, so..

>selling ships
Can the owners of these ships play the game or they just looking at models in some sort of digital hangar?

Attached: 1505378470456.gif (280x358, 1.18M)

Attached: 1508589907683.jpg (1425x1205, 229K)

Besides from all the lying they did before , they now said that Star Citizen is in the backburner until Squadron42 comes out even though they are still selling jpgs and random shit as well as feature creeping SC.

They basically dug their own grave but retards keeps bailing them out. There's a lawsuit going on that can possibly cripple development to killing the game. SQ42 is literally a movie game. Most of SQ42 profit they can get have already been spent. They have not a lot of cash reserves so doing it year per year when even the most tiered cultist realized 2025 release is not realistic. Cash inflow is getting smaller each year with a big loss this quarter. It is known they are fudging the cash they got because they are now getting loans and other retarded investors.

This is beyond pathetic

Attached: SmartSelect_20190601-084354_Chrome.jpg (1013x1341, 397K)

Attached: 1536510749470_0.png (360x360, 140K)

Can someone explain why they are making a singleplayer campaign for it?

In other news, water is wet.

old.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/algpg8/firefly_was_made_by_drake/efh39g7/

A delayed game is eventually good, but Star Citizen is a scam and will never reach full release.

Attached: lipstick.jpg (1080x1360, 575K)

Because that's the only thing they can potentially finish.

You ever noticed how literally every space sim game that promises you EVERYTHING has been a fucking scam?

>when is the real Star Citizen supposed to come out
No one has any idea whatsoever.

So is this the brexit of videogames?

Attached: 96C76EFA-0B36-45C7-ABCD-985358462C0C.png (725x358, 182K)

youtube.com/watch?v=XIsmB_B6EUY

Why would you buy ships for a game that is unplayable?

Or just a failure.

Attached: 4864-battlecruiser-3000ad-v2-0-windows-front-cover.jpg (800x997, 144K)

imagine getting fooled by these fuckers and giving them your money, this ""game" " has been delayed for so long that I actually forgot it was still in production

you need to multiply that number with 10

2022 or 2023

Personally I don't really care if Star Citizen will ever be released. Sure I donated $30,000 but I already had enough fun with the beta to be fully content.

>Reddit
Of course

It takes them 15 hours to make one bookcase, lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=gu0zrEacfuI

what a cult

its just a paypig fetish at this point

Attached: 3784033847.jpg (242x294, 12K)

Didnt they mocap a bunch of actors to out in this?

>youtube.com/watch?v=RgjTf41QAnY
>scam
It's not a scam, it is Robert's ambitions that are off the charts. Mix that with questionable team management and no amount of unlimited cash will speed the production.

Do you get merit points on SC forums for defending it or are you that brain washed?

Attached: 1457667620550.jpg (793x850, 75K)

I like how you can tell from the eyes alone which one is a directionless and miserable loser trying to fill the enormous void that is his wasted life with $30,000 worth of pixels and which one has been doing coke and getting his dick sucked by 17 year olds with the help of said betas money.

haha yes! sex and pussy!

That means more features are coming, right?

Attached: chris_roberts.jpg (1024x768, 121K)

More delays means more content for Sunk Cost Galaxy.
youtube.com/watch?v=gGq4YEp8QUY

I remember 5 years ago when one of my good friends was trying to get me to buy the game. He was convinced this was going to be the greatest MMO ever. Told him I would consider it once Squadron 42 came out. Glad I didn't fall for this meme.
They can play with their ships in an unfinished, unstable beta/alpha (whatever they are calling it) that no one really plays.

Nice vaporware

Attached: q8211rcr4ao11.png (695x664, 396K)

Why speak with authority on something you don't understand?

No, that's the epic games store.

Attached: Screenshot_20190818-174359.png (2560x1440, 1.99M)

It's a scam because
>We have a new ship for sale, 700 dollars
AND THEN
>oh btw, sq42 is delayed, thanks for buying ships :^)

Because this is Yea Forums and that's just how we roll?

The whales are 50% responsible for the scam. They literally enable this shit. Also I don't think they're getting investors. Why would anyone invest in a game that will never return?

Attached: 1548249577652.jpg (1271x715, 480K)

Fuck he didn't even get any reddit points for that?

Is this shit Space Bannerlord?

It does look like he has money to waste at least

Attached: hjLCG82.png (2708x1460, 677K)

>12 weeks
That's a whole year! BTFO Citizenfags!

There are still people who cares? I backed it for like 60 bucks or something, keep recieving mails about it and don't even read them anymore. Not even sure i'll even play it

Starcitizen is a fucking scam meme and game starving pc faggots are falling for it lmao.

based

Isn't Bannerlord's beta coming out this year and the full game next year? It got announced at Gamescom.

This is going to be a great documentary someday.

poorfag cope

keep bumping

mfw the documentary is directed by roberto

I hope you donate enough that you can be an interviewee in the doc.

"Yes, I gave $80,000 to the game that never came out and IT WAS THE BEST MONEY I EVER SPENT!"

>poorfag cope
I wish, I bought into it.

wasn't this game supposed to come out in 2012?

>all those actors
what was their budget anyway
also it'll flop

They didn't have a budget, because the whales kept giving them free money.

No? It was supposed to come out in 2014.

> 6 years too late
OH NO NO NO NO NO

No you don't understand, the development only began in 2017.

Please buy our ships they are only 1500$!