Why are people obsessed with japanese culture and media so god damn pathetic?

Why are people obsessed with japanese culture and media so god damn pathetic?

Attached: 1561112046825.jpg (1242x1225, 295K)

you know that's pretty ironic coming from you

Obsession with anything is concerning.

Why are you obsessed with what people are obsessed with retard?

>japanese culture
Hey at least they got something that could be called culture, do niggers have anything which they can call culture that is not nig music?

>nigger
Yikes

Wakaliwood is infinitely entertaining

why do i want to see my cum on this girl's tongue

>Yikes
Oof

you will never be part of that culture user, japanese people hate westerners that obsess over their culture without having lived it

I wish I could attach myself to another culture. I just feel rejected. I tried Asian and I've tried European.

>asking a question on an imageboard is equal to spending thousands of dollars on anime merchandise and exclusively consuming anime as a medium of entertainment

k

Attached: 1559995584795.png (645x773, 21K)

You're probably a white zoomer that listens to rap that's even worse than weebs

They aren't man enough to conform to a culture so manly that even the women are men for all intents and purposes.

Attached: pinchy pinch.webm (1920x1080, 1.47M)

I want to nut in her mouth
this thread sucks

based

Why is the western comicbook industry so pathetic and dumbshit they can't keep people from moving on to Japanese shit?

Attached: 1567086777003.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

>says on Yea Forums
Shut up kike

Freaks obsess over asian women because they maintain childlike features into adulthood change my mind

Attached: a55aec245d60c895.jpg (676x676, 90K)

Jap pop culture has plenty of stuff that cuddles the consumer by putting him in front of realities easier to understand when compared to the real world, fantasies where social restrains are basically non-existent and people are pretty fucking easy to deal with (example: girls) and where problems are oversimplified and can often be solved with a fight.
It's the same thing as american comics: there indeed is good stuff in there(Alan Moore, Ed Brubaker, Mark Waid have made plenty of it), but most people will only care for the average capeshit and shit on everything that's not in "DA CONTINUITY" because it's too hard for them to understand.

Aisha turned out to be the most capable and valuable of Muhammad's wives when he unlocked her latent intellectual potential with his D, and we all know that Islam is the future given you Westcucks don't even breed anymore.
Maybe that explains why your western women are so dumb as fuck compared to the rest of the world?

Attached: ja9qkt3.png (720x715, 790K)

Because every story you can tell with comics, has already been told. The same thing happens with manga but they can get away with it since they don't have to deal with a universe that has millions of characters in it and dozens of comic tie-ins.

Attached: 1538699626906.jpg (1041x1600, 257K)

You know japan has even lower birthrates, right retard?

>Because every story you can tell with comics
Ah yes, that's why all the audiences moved to Japanese shit, because Japanese shit doesn't run out of stories or copy paste.
Is that why woke comics have accelerated the previously slow death of comics, while independent anti-woke western artists are doing fine and being profitable on the Internet now? Don't make me laugh at your narrowmindedness.

Attached: a7d76e73b287240b2f404635fd39ec0d.jpg (736x1042, 88K)

>Not liking both jap and western women like a chad due to being a racist bigot

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

Even Hitler admired Japanese culture. That doesn't mean you have to be a complete weeb about it, but I'd rather learn from an advanced people rather than listen to rap music and let the media convince me I should be killed since I'm white.

>Japan is Muslim
Have your nerves been so unnerved you can't even read anymore? Do you need someone to hold your hands little shivering baby? Is your butt sore by any chance?

Attached: 1567172111291.jpg (1080x1080, 165K)

way too big but im still saving it

She looks like she only fucks white guys.

I literally explained why manga can get away with doing that. If you want to go even deeper then just ask.

Attached: 1547174280316.jpg (869x1218, 231K)

If muslim IQ is so high then why havent they invented anything