What are the neptunia games like?

Attached: sample_16307b6788da7392129c1845145f33e8.jpg (850x1511, 516K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bPFBT8-_wyU
strawpoll.me/18568894/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2:13:

youtube.com/watch?v=bPFBT8-_wyU

Neptunia was in Gun Gun Pixies.

strawpoll.me/18568894/

>Neptune
>giving a fuck
Shit pic.

Video game based comedy with no fourth wall, with asset reuse out the ass.

Attached: 1566722810229.jpg (390x336, 58K)

cute girls doing cute things while quiping memes at each other

Shit games with no budget and criminal amounts of asset reuse that have coasted by on their cute girls that only appeal to people who have never watched even one mediocre slice of life anime in their lives.

If you think persona 5, akiba's trip, senran kagura or touhou was the most weeb games to exist. The Neptunia series laughs at all these series and calls them entry level normie trash.

Persona 5 literally is entry level normie trash, and twohoo is more autistic than weeb.

Neptunia is flooded with people who play just for the english VAs desu. How can it the most weeb series when they don't even force you to hear the japanese voices?

Even Atelier dropped the english dubs lately. Its weeb ranking should be higher by default.

like this

Attached: 20190527002542_1.jpg (1920x1080, 646K)

meant for

Atelier is for weeaboos. Neptunia is for ironic weebs.

mediocre but charming in a way

Attached: 1404799993002.jpg (4894x3825, 1.74M)

Same user as , If persona 5 isn't weeb enough and touhou is more autism than weeb, what two games/series would you replace it with?

Yeah, I agree that a lot of Nep fans are ironic weebs, but there's a lot of people who genuinely like the series too.

Attached: 1565283820426.png (1500x2000, 2.28M)

Don't bother, this is quickly gonna devolve into "my weeb series is better than yours"

Attached: 54715905_p4.jpg (700x700, 241K)

There's nothing wrong with liking both though. Even the old Gust (before they got absorbed) and other popular mid-sized japanese dev companies like Falcom and NIS had "collaboration" characters within the Nep universe.

I don't think they would have agreed to have a rep in a Nep game if they knew it would have damaged their reputation or something. Hell, even to this day Gust and NIS still use their Nep characters in some of their own games.

Attached: CZwDvWwXEAEfWI3.jpg (1200x675, 120K)

Neptunia is the poster child of weeb games in the west, don't pretend otherwise. It's a known fact that these games are more popular in the west than in Japan.

The games themselves are generic RPGs. They improve a lot from game to game. It's a character driven story, if you like the characters you'll like the series.

Attached: 1549891068004.jpg (960x540, 97K)

So is Gust just gone from Neptunia then?

Neptune will never have big Milkers like vert

I nudemod all my neptunia games.

Gust is literally KT running away with stolen model/design(actually I think the design was a thign way before Nep anyway) and they want nothing to do with CH, Marvelous/Tamsoft should still have decent relations, as well as fucking Falcom, seeing how CHs vritual youtuber seem to have mentioned them a few times, congratulated them on kiseki anniversary and how Falcom allowed them to spoil the final boss of Sen3 way before Sen3 came out in the west :^
And of course theres nothing wrong with liking both, Im just used to diehard fanboys

Blanc? More like Bland

Probably

>actually I think the design was a thign way before Nep anyway
Yeah, you are right. I don't think there's bad blood between KT/Gust and CH though. It's probably just licensing issues and it's too much of a hassle for CH to deal with such a big company.

Attached: 1543005675502.png (997x997, 1.25M)

There's also the fact Makers cycle through each game not counting ReBirth entries.
They can always come back if asked and they say yes, it's just a matter of what CH plans to do and what the other devs want.

genocidal nepgear's panties

Very mediocre RPGs carried by racey humour and cute girls. Really nothing special and definitely not worth your time playing. The girls are worth posting though and have great shitposting potential.

Did you like the dungeon you were just in?
Now do it again just with a different name and some reused Agarest assets.

An unironic meme series taking jabs at the console wars. I can't think of the western equivalent though.

Stunningly bad JRPGs that are inexplicably very charming.

The thing is that they're not really funny, or at least they don't really set up jokes. The whole premise is a joke, sure, but that's about it as far as comedy.

Matt Hazard, but nobody remembers that game existed.

I see and for good reason.

Attached: 1556115000014.png (1908x1713, 3.07M)

Touhou has pretty much nothing weebish. The retarded fans make it weeb.

If you plan on using the original JP voices be prepared for the jarring difference in how the localization makes them talk.

I like dub of neptunia. Too bad that they changed VAs for vert and noire

Idea Factory International shitposts on the Neptunia general thread on /vg/ and puts memes from there into the games.

Rebirth 1 and Rebirth 2 are honestly pretty good. I had a lot of fun playing through them. Might not be the best designed games and they do get lazy with all the reusing of assets but the story, characters and the combat was fun to me. Though for me Rebirth 3 sucked ass and I regret playing it but some people really like it so that's up to you. I'm currently playing Mega so can't really talk about it before I finish it.

Nepnep plays anything that is fun
Noire plays dress-up simulators and movies
Vert plays MMOs and FPS, with some dabbling in SHMUPS, but also has a folder titled VERT'S STUFF DO NOT CLICK full of eroge with handsome men having gay buttsex.
Blanc actually prefers turning her mind towards more creative endeavors, like writing literature, instead of spending all her time playing video games but when she plays a video game she prefers simplistic, yet challenging, games that appreciate the strengths of the video game medium and appeal to player growing skill instead of pressing a button and wahoo something awesome happened.

Go back to writing that NepxBlanc fanfic Blanc

>be Neptune
>Histy is offering double on good goddess points this week if I clean up all the puddi cups in my room
>agree because I've almost saved up enough GGP to buy a TWO giga puddis for a weekend puddi feast
>silly Histy doesn't know that I'm just going to make Nepgear do all the work
>snicker as I think about how I'm tricking all these workies into funding my GGP without lifting a single finger myself
>enter the Basilicom
>tell Histy I'm about to clean my room of all the puddi puddi cupsie upsies
>notice someone else standing behind her
>it's Lonely Heart
>"Neptune, I've invited Noire today because I was hoping that she could work together with you to help improve your work ethic. I've scheduled for you two to visit the Guild today to look for some quests."
>I didn't sign up for this Nep bull
>start flapping my arm wings in protest
>start working my mouth wings as well
>"Lookie here, Pissty Histy! Ol' Nepster here ain't in the mood for none of this workie turkey nonsense! Swear in my own perfect name, I'd rather short out on an expired warranty than work, let alone with this Lastation dork! Quests are for pests, and if I may suggest, I don't recall inviting this Lonely Heart guest! Now get out before I spaz out!"
>"W-who are you calling lonely!"
>"Now look here, Neptune, at this rate, Planeptune shares wil-"
>"SHARES SHMARES! WHO EVEN CARES? All this mouthflappin' has made me so hungry, I could eat a dogoo! Gimme a cup o' puddi!"
>"Neptune, you promised me that you would finish your work before eating pu-"
>"PUDDI PUDDI! PUDDI PUDDI!"
>start stamping my feetsies and pelting these two twin-tailed workies with empty pudding cups
>"Goodness, what is with this commotion out here? Histoire, what the goodness is happening?"
>"NEPGEAR! I'M HAVING SERIOUS PUDDING WITHDRAWAL HERE! I'LL SHRIVEL UP AND DIE LIKE A DEKU TREE IF I DON'T GET MY FIX!"
>"No! Don't die, sis! Hang on, I'll get you your pudding right away!"
Good ol' Nep Jr, always pulling through in the end.