Too big for download so it's disc only

>too big for download so it's disc only
>most ps3s' disc readers no longer work
And this is why consoles are fucking shit.

Attached: pc-1024_768.jpg (1024x768, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0101-NPUB31633_00-MGS4MAINGAME0000?smcid=ps:show-now:visit-playstation-store:ps-playstation-store
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're fucking stupid MGS4 has a digital version

No it doesn't. I just checked the psn store and the website. It's disc only. If it ever did have a digital version, it's gone now

It is on PSN, silly boi.
40gb is fuckin nothing this day and age, when an average AAA title is ~100gigs.

They all work

Nigger I just checked. No it's not.

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1080, 189K)

That's the disc install, you fucking retard. It installs every chapter. Seriously, go check the psn store and take a picture.

All three of mine do not

store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0101-NPUB31633_00-MGS4MAINGAME0000?smcid=ps:show-now:visit-playstation-store:ps-playstation-store
Here, you fucking retard. $20, if you were dumb enough not to have PS plus when they still gave out PS3 games.
And I don't know what the hell you are talking about disc readers not working. Never heard of that before.

Digital games were still new back then not every game got a version unfortunately

LITERALLY doesn't work for me. Just days "buy disc". What the fuck, is it my region?

Not the best consolation but it’s on psnow. I’m on a wired connection in a city and I had absolutely no issues streaming it. I got a trial right when they added MGS4 and played it and was surprised how not total shit PSnow is when you’re not in the fucking sticks

Are you a Europoor? It works on the burger PS store.

You are so fucking wrong it's funny

Oh shit it might be your region. It works for me and I’m in the states

>not having multiple region accounts on your system

Step it up senpai

It works on my third world country

FUCK. I'm in eastern Europe

Attached: image.png (392x464, 293K)

>most ps3s' disc readers no longer work
What the fuck? Take better care of your shit. If you were solely talking about original fat PS3s, then fine, but most PS3s out there absolutely do work. There's no reason for your disc reader to have died so soon

My original probably still works but gave it to a family member. These three I've just somehow obtained throughout the years

They added a psn version in 2014