You'll never see it COMING

Attached: UyBwWlsQSlzMdxL-800x450-noPad.jpg (800x450, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JTFGl1_aiM0
twitter.com/Persona_Central/status/1167664716560441346
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are nincels so obsessed with Persona 5?

Smash s o y s

Also youtu.be/JTFGl1_aiM0

I mean everybody did with Joker being on smash

Honestly I want it to go multiplat just so we get another FFXIII-esque sperg out from Sony fanboys.

Because joker being in smash means "persona 5 is coming to switch omg." and then when dynasty warriors in a persona 5 skin and etrian odyssey with a persona 5 skin were announced for 3ds and switch it triggered them. I would like to see persona 5 on switch just to upset snoyniggerz but otherwise i would much rather have smt 5 by now instead just a port of persona 5 on switch

We just got Fire Emblem which is better anyway.

I'd personally want a P4G port over this, but whatever float people's boats.

December

just because banjo is in smash doesn't mean the next game is coming to switch. microsoft playing switch users like fools. pay up for a windows pc/xbox if you wanna play it. probably the same sly marketing with joker in smash. it only benefits sony.

twitter.com/Persona_Central/status/1167664716560441346

What the fuck Yea Forums??? I thought you guys said Sega would make Atlus port this game to PC since Sega decides everything?

Attached: 1363135842769.png (800x503, 280K)

>he thinks there's gonna be a new Banjo game ever
I'd buy it on PC if that were the case, but it's never happening

it's pretty much confirmed MS is making a new one. the leak said rare wasn't making it though.

Nintendies got BTFO

So I'm thinking, if I connect my PS4 via LAN cable to a PSTV and connect that to my HDMI switcher, which is connected to my second monitor, then I should be able to just play both PS4 and Vita games through my PSTV, including P5R and P4G, right?

Sounds about right

Remote play works okaaaaaaaaaay, not the greatest

But since those are turn based games they should be alright

Alright, cool. Beats spending $350 for a system I only want to play one game on, and I get to use my monitor for it too.

I don't really see any evidence to suggest that that won't happen in the future from that tweet.

But if I directly connect it via lan cable instead of wifi? I'm not using it in another room, I primarily just want to play P4G without shelling out the cash for a Vita and still use my PS4, despite limited HDMI slots.

Atlus is the grandma that gets you the bootleg of what you actually asked for when it's Christmas. You wanted Persona 5? Grandma got you Persona 5 Dynasty Warriors game.

Cope more smashfaggot. A character being on you party game will NEVER means anything. Banjo will still be a dead franchise even after his dlc being released.

Stay mad, Stevie

Attached: switch port, lol.webm (1280x720, 2.45M)

good stuff

To the Switch.