Who will be the next addition to the pack?

Who will be the next addition to the pack?

Attached: 1560473227836.png (933x644, 949K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JcwSKSy-nIY
youtu.be/TKe4M3VuN6o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jill Valentine, she's literally just as iconic as everyone on this list. Resident Evil is the most iconic gaming franchise outside of Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, FF & GTA

Geno

a non-vidya like goku or james bond

Attached: 1558648543187.jpg (1090x1128, 295K)

Tracer

The only one left besides Doomguy

Literally nobody was asking for Doomguy until that "Nintendo talked to Bethesda about Smash" article popped up. He does not have the history of being a demanded character like Geno does.

but nobody has ever actually said she's a never ever, maybe that leon/chris would be picked first but nobody every made up a mile-long rulelist to exclude her
shit like and have had stupid rulesets to bar for years so they're in that category but jill has pretty decent chances and little to no shitposting against her

Attached: cup.png (712x517, 262K)

whats this revisionism i keep seeing, doomnigger has had support for a while or at the least since sm4sh
people always bring up the 64 exclusive too so theres still precedence for him

Goku

who fucking cares, stop discussing this fucking trash

>doomnigger has had support for a while or at the least since sm4sh
Show me this support. I've been doing this shit since Brawl and I've seen absolutely no one mention Doomguy prior to Smash Ult DLC

Attached: 1557049505795.png (229x296, 81K)

No, Doomguy was practically never brought up.

>uhh hes never appeared on a nintendo console
>crash is in retard
>we already have banjo fag
>realistic guns in smash never jokers was fake btw

They're in

Attached: notmyson.png (1280x720, 2.18M)

>hits the big time
It will never stop being funny

The remaining Brawl era never evers are Geno and Isaac.

Liar. Doomfag had no notable support until Banjo was announced.

sans undertale

Jill also has very few people that actually want her, she's like Erdrick in that everyone is expecting her, or at least an RE rep, because she's from one of the most popular series ever that hasn't been represented in Smash but there are plenty of characters with far more demand. And while she is one of the protagonists of the first game I think some people are naming Jill specifically just because they think it's their only chance at getting another female character in the game that has enough relevance to gaming history to be chosen. But everyone was expecting Erdrick to have a female alt and we saw how well that worked out so I think hoping for an RE character for the chance it might be Jill is a risky proposition.

Easy

Attached: unknown.png (997x1119, 1.08M)

Literally every time Capcom wants to promote Resident Evil in one of their games they choose Jill.

Imagine the butthurt from crashfags

I agree, it's high time Knuckles was in Smash.

none of these characters were never evers besides MAYBE cloud

List all examples.

Based

Attached: 32349988_2092851570944786_3796176788112015360_o.jpg (1280x1440, 205K)

I want to say a Bamco character but I can't think which

Attached: OK.png (912x1024, 578K)

Kos-mos
Chosen undead
Dig dug

>Sans has a Bone to Pick!
>Monokuma brings in the Despair!
>Crash Bash into the Party!
>Dante Loads up to Battle!
>Doomguy/Doomslayer Rips and Tears the competition!

Don't really care for these characters, I just wanted to make shitty puns for their "Smash introduction", I can't really think of a decent one for the rest of what people wanted

Akira Howard.

Would be cool but I think a second Sonic character is base roster or bust. All the Fighter Pass characters are supposed to be new to Smash.

Attached: Tails Smoking.jpg (500x381, 51K)

>Don't really care for these characters
Yeah it is blatantly obvious you have never played a DMC game if that is your best idea for a Dante tagline.

I believe he has a shot

Attached: bsbsbbs.jpg (250x250, 18K)

Even if Fighter Pass characters didn't have to be from franchises new to Smash, Knuckles is already an Assist Trophy. Best odds in that scenario are Tails, Eggman, and maybe Metal Sonic.

YOU'LL NEVER SEE IT COMAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

Attached: Dty9stxWsAA43sD.jpg (567x319, 14K)

They could get away with it as a bonus fighter; having another brawler character similar to little mac would be nice.

Attached: IMG_20181016_182420.jpg (830x962, 139K)

Leona would actually be a much better addition to Smash.

Ryu Hayabusa

Good taste

Ryu hayabusa if this faggot that leaked plant is correct
youtu.be/JcwSKSy-nIY

Attached: 20190830_234625.jpg (812x728, 179K)

He may not be the next, but maybe he will join at some point down the line

Attached: 3DB0808A-4291-4C24-86C1-C2C0C03AA457.jpg (2048x1152, 271K)

PapaGenos is saying it's Ryu Hayabusa

youtu.be/TKe4M3VuN6o

What the fuck does he even do that sheik/greninja doesn't cover?

I'm still salty that Rayman didn't make it in.
Him and Mach Rider are the characters I want since Brawl, and you can guess how mad I was when his trophy was revealed on Wii U without him getting in as a DLC character and still getting shafted in Ultimate, and Mach Rider was the only reason I wanted the Grinch leak to be real, plus the guy who leaked the ESRB contents also lied about Mach.

Geno and Waluigi are the only characters left that would be on the level of those four

hes never gonna make it in smash

Attached: Steve.png (480x1080, 10K)

Geno, Isaac and Waluigi

>muh movesets
>when the dlc so far has been full of stolen moves

Attached: 1567227589452.jpg (592x443, 40K)

Sans

Attached: 1567190772789.png (320x223, 99K)

What is your obsession with Jill, user?

>literally nobody was asking for doomguy before the bethesda thing

people definitely were, but the actual admission from pete hines that they talked to nintendo about smash possibilities definitely gave them some momentum

what i'm kind of thinking though is that

pete hines can be kind of a dope sometimes, skyrim is bethesda's biggest game, and it had worldwide popularity, to the point where a lot of japanese game designers named it game of the year that year (it's actually one of the worst games i've ever played so ???????)

they would probably suggest dovahkiin before doomguy

maybe because Doom was dead until 2016

Gonna have to agree with over here. Ever since the smash hype train cycles started with Brawl (and if there was any with Melee it was a very underground thing) I've only ever seen Doomguy mentioned as a joke maybe once or twice until the Ultimate DLC hype train.

Attached: 1567147203482.png (714x760, 477K)

Hero.

Slip of the tongue, baby!

Attached: Gex Model.png (180x226, 23K)

for someone to be a "never ever in smash" character they need to
>1. have had substantial demand to be in Smash
>2. have had substantial naysayers
none of the characters suggested in this thread match this at all besides OP's post and Geno

that's because doom was a dead retro franchise until 2016 breathed new life into the character

I can't remember where I first heard doomguy but I found it incredibly easy to see 2016 doomguy in Smash just looking at the guy.

goku

just fucking do it you cowards

>Erdrick
>expected
Until the leak and the datamine no one was expecting DQ.

I think it's more like most people in the west didn't really want it.

people in the west are generally tired of heroic anime swordsmen and dragon quest isn't popular here, either.

Fuck yeah, I love Ninja Gaiden
I hope its legit so we can have some of the classic NES tunes in Smash and Izuna Drop some motherfuckers

Even in speculation no one brought up DQ.
Most rosterfags didn't like Steve but still brought him up.

I find that hard to believe considering it's such an obvious pick.

SPLATOON!

Did you see the reactions to Heo's reveal, most rosterfags didn't know anything about DQ.

dante
or crash
or master chief

GEX 4 SMASH