Why was Claire willing to risk so much to save Sherry?

Why was Claire willing to risk so much to save Sherry?

Attached: RE2 Claire Sherry hug.jpg (1920x1080, 466K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1567199705260.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because of this:
i.4cdn.org/gif/1567199705260.webm

Attached: 1540075879018.png (400x400, 147K)

come on dude I'm on nofap. That webm is so good.
Thought one of them was a trap though.

Claire is a massive lolicon, she wants Leon for the sole purpose or producing beautiful lolis that she can have her way with

Why would someone shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane?

Why does Sherry have stubble in that pic

Nofap here too, I won't even open that link.

>tfw he didnt make a cute version
He must be fully committed to the Clem movie

it's dried mud

Attached: conflicted Claire.jpg (1920x5296, 2.32M)

Any more 3d stuff by these people? That is by far the best 3d I've ever seen

Hngg

It's honestly not that bad. I mean it is amazing, but I was able to resist it. Like I said, if one of them had a dick I would have lost.

Because she herself used to be a scared little girl like Sherry, with only an older sibling to look up to, and she sees herself in Sherry. She is looking after Sherry like how Chris looked after her when their parents died

Attached: sherry sleep.jpg (1920x1080, 197K)

sauce

Holy shit.

Claire is a crazy person.

In Revelations 2 she barely even gives a fuck that she has to kill zombies again.

Don't go looking.

Attached: 1200px-Seal_of_the_Federal_Bureau_of_Investigation.svg.png (1200x1236, 676K)

The artist is SelfDrillingSMS

Attached: This is Sherry! .jpg (1920x1080, 597K)

I thought she was rubbing her with the dildo at first, but she's supposedly penetrating her while it's completely vertical, shit's whack

I remember when I was 12 and thought lesbo shit was hot. But then I grew up. The only thing a woman can do that turns me on anymore is cry.

SelfdrillingSMS is one guy i think. He does actual professional CG shit as his real job, i think he does this on the side (anonymously of course)

thanks for the unexpected boner

When you spend all the time it takes to make shit like that, you don't have time to have sex in real life and gain a basic understanding of human anatomy.

now im on fbi watchlist, thanks asshole

Attached: pizzacat.png (317x317, 180K)

I've seen that toy before. It looks like a bonker but it has textures used to stimulate the entire vag, especially the clitoris, whist penetrating with a curved phallus at the end. They say it works better than anything.

uhm they're all over 18, read the disclaimer

Attached: hero girl.jpg (1920x1080, 181K)

>SelfDrillingSMS
thanks

Attached: HidekiKamiya.jpg (600x803, 45K)

as if women don't have it easy enough, they get sci-fi toys while we get a fleshlight

>I'm gay and I hate women
no one cares fag

Yup that will work well in court. You think the FBI gives a fuck about a scary little disclaimer. They will laugh in your face and then shit on it.

Thanks but nah, at this point I prefer to avoid any kind of erotic related dopamine. I've wasted way too much time on this shit.

I’ve never played this series
What’s a good way to get in when I own a PS4?

lol does the fbi even care about cgi?

Good on you, user, keep on.

Attached: 34898237438.gif (235x240, 1.9M)

Not knowing anything about you or your tastes, I'd say play RE7 and RE2R. They are the most accessible current entry points to the series. If you like them at all, then you can try going further back and playing the older games

Attached: RE7 eaten.webm (1280x720, 1.94M)

Yes. They almost took the artist down with a simple notice. He then backtracked and rereleased all his content with dummy replicas featuring older models. He still sells pedoshit to his diddlerbackers (who make 90% of his paygrade for his little sidejob) but much more carefully.

Sherry is now a Cherry Picking internet star.