Is wow classic free to play? I did the try free thing on the site and set up a free account...

Is wow classic free to play? I did the try free thing on the site and set up a free account, says I can play up until level 20 but when I load up classic when I try to log in it says my account doesn't exist. I know for a FACT my login info is correct, do I need to pay the $15?

Attached: IMG_20190828_043754.jpg (398x398, 15K)

The free trial does not apply to WoW Classic, only to retail
To play Classic you need an active subscription (you do not need to purchase the base game as you would for retail, however)

Dont be naive. With this queue problem, imagine what would happen id they allowed a free trial now

Any way to pirate it or something? Dumb question I know but I'm so bored with games right now I just wanna get hooked on a game

there are private servers you can play for free but also 15$ is not a lot if u play a lot every month you nigger

Fuck off zoomer. Get a job.

>but I'm 16
b&

You must be 18+ to post here.

I'm planning on it trust me but atm I'm broke, if I like wow c I'll pay for it but I wanna try it out to see if I enjoy it

Just take your parents credit card when they aren't looking like everyone else did when they were underage.

pls public him to make an example to other underages

fuck off retard

Yikes, looks like someone is mad about the 18+ only rule.

You got some sleeping to do, I think your mommy would want you off these horrible websites. Take my advice, just leave while you can

>you need to pay a sub in order to play a version of a game that's over a decade old

Did you expect it to be free or something?

>$15 dollars a month for a 14 year old grindfest
amazing

>15$ is not a lot if u play a lot every month you nigge
its not the $15... its giving activation $15

t. sekiro buyer

buy it on g2a

Have you thanked sub fee for keeping scum out of your game today?

link pls

You really should just kill yourself