How will vidya be seen by later generations?

How will vidya be seen by later generations?

Attached: 1566146407634.png (500x657, 179K)

woah... deep... really makes you think about the younger generations....

Attached: zytkh4zskl821.jpg (473x924, 49K)

SHUT THE FUCK UP BOOMER

Pokemon creatures!

damn... I wish I could fight in a real war and come home disfigured, disabled or dead.

CRUMMY

WATER PAIL!

yep. quake. now THAT was a real game

And don't forget with the cool trauma thing after you see your friends get shred apart by explosive and yelling in agony for hours, like all those veteran keep talking about. Girls will love it!

Similar to bowling, playing bridge or pétanque. Something that only old people do.

they'd prefer fetching water in a pail

why hasnt there been a new Nazi-tier threat?

There is, it's running the united states right now.

I'm so hyped for the day the GI and Baby Boomers die off so we can finally stop comparing every current event to the fucking war.

Based.

Unironically this. I want to scare small children with my war stories and glass eye.

Modern threats take shape in demographic upheaval (i.e. browning of european and european diaspora countries) as opposed to military force.

We survived the blitz we'll survive brexit

Attached: 24151.png (579x536, 14K)

Israel?

Nazi's were hardly a threat anyway.
>WTF BROS THE GERMANS ARE TRYING TO BUILD A MASSIVE EMPIRE AND KILL NONWHITES UGH THATS SO EVIL
>Meanwhile in reality the Anglo's French and Americans had built their entire empires around bullying and genocideing natives and niggers.

I'm pretty sure the people who comes back from wars usually don't want others to ever participate in one, especially their loved ones.

Thanks you old fuck because of you we didn't get to see shit like this

Attached: 612FyzQRJYL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 14K)

You idiot. Their the Alt-Right and Anti-SJWs!

It's doesn't even make sense

Attached: 1567190517364.jpg (184x184, 4K)

>mfw neighbor who fought at fucking stalingrad said he had nothing against germans

Attached: 1490390770447.jpg (783x590, 82K)

you fite forr muther rushia komrade

SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP
BOOMER

Next year will begin the "20s"

Based and war stories pilled. I idolized my Driving School teacher, he's a ambulance driver and a former actor.

It's usually not the actual WW2 vets who make shit like this, it's their baby boomer children whose entire generation were given everything and squandered it all.

Likely be scene the same way as movies and tv shows

The way we view pinball now.

Mostly due to the fact that wars are not really beneficial unless everything goes tits up, combined with the fact that despite how shitty modern heads of state usually are, none of them are sperg like Hitler and realize starting a major war would end badly for all parties involved.

Pussies
I'm waiting for the draft thread on /v

Attached: 1567228852340.png (500x657, 188K)

>Back in my day things were tougher!
Yes, there should be no progress.
>When I was your age, I was fighting Nazis in Europe
Yes, we should emulate your generation and start world wars.

drafts are even more unlikely by this point since most modern wars (IE some soldiers patrolling a shithole and occasionally getting shot at by Muhammad) don't really require that many soldiers.

everything was better before

Attached: woetodrvnkards.jpg (2250x3186, 2.56M)

Updated for 2019

nice

lmao that's some vintage boomer shit right there

I'm surprised nobody made a water edit of this one.

It's literally pre boomer boomer shit

>glass eye
Cringe real men wear eyepatches

I've been seeing quite a lot of retarded war glorification from insecure zoomers / millenials who desperately want to be """masculine""" too.

Attached: 1555127155705.jpg (1418x1200, 225K)

It'll be entirely normalized. Once upon a time Rock music was considered dumb and immature.

It’s called ...

The alt right.

Whoa.

Attached: Trump_Derangement_Syndrome.jpg (905x767, 132K)