Persona mainline will be Sony Only

Attached: Capture.png (587x501, 334K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YLSrGiiy95U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony_Computer_Entertainment,_Inc._v._Connectix_Corp.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bleem!#Sony_lawsuit
github.com/AlexAltea/orbital
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Switch port never
I think I'm going to be sick

Attached: 1473979534014.jpg (633x758, 59K)

I have all the systems anyway so this is a non-issue for me.

remember for the past two years how people have said time and time again that there will be a switch port, what happened???

Attached: 1544752765642.png (349x409, 250K)

port beggars btfo

who cares its a shitty VN

Imagine not being an Idort

Sonynoggers will force self censorship on them during development

remember when p5 was going to be a 3ds or wii u exclusive? good times.

Those threads were pretty funny. They were legit convinced it was going to be on 3DS posting "proof" after "proof" of it then when it was PS4 only, suddenly they didn't want it anymore and said it was shit. Fun times.

post the pasta

Just like your pic

Attached: YAKUZA-6_-The-Song-of-Life_20180305210504.jpg (1920x1080, 198K)

If its Sony only how have I played persona 5 on my PC?

Why would you want Persona on the Switch when we're getting the superior SMT series?

>not having a ps4 for exclusives
>not having switch for exclusives
>not having a xbox for everything else

>not having a ps4 for exclusives
>not having switch for exclusives
>not having a PC for everything else
ftfy

PC is for spreadsheets and work and buying chink bootlegs off ebay and for hackers known as anonymous

>"Persona 5 will be 3DS exclusive"
>"Persona 5 will be Wii U exclusive"
>Persona 5 announced for PS3 and later PS4
>"P5R will be Switch exclusive"
>P5R teaser starts with PS logo
>"I-It's VR!"
>Persona 5 The Royal confirmed as an RPG and listed as PS4 only on the main site
>"P5S will be a Switch port"
>It's a Musou spinoff
>"W-Wait for E3!"
>Nothing happens
>"W-who cares about this s-shit visual novel, Joker on Smash was a m-mistake lol"
This is so sad, I almost feel bad for them.

Dont be sad. They still have smtv.

Great, this just means we'll always get mainline SMt on Nintendo and that's what truly matters...now where the fuck is SMTV?

The fuck ever happened to that? It was annouced and i never heard anything about it since

who was that guy that was obsessed p5 would be on switch?

>Persona will be censored indefinitely
Rip

>"P5S will be a Switch port"
I'm still baffled as to why anyone would think this would be the case when we already knew about Royal.

Damn, it looks like I'll really have to fucking pay money on PS4 to get persona 5R. Why the fuck is there no emulator or hacks for the PS4 yet?

>Sony gets the teenage drama movie game
>Nintendo gets the game with actual gameplay
Sounds about right to me.

Who knows. Porbably have a small team working on it until a certain point

And so will PC!

>>Nintendo gets the game with actual gameplay
what game is that?
the imaginary game in your head?

>Why the fuck is there no emulator
Orbital
>hacks
drama, interest, morals, availability

this

>action menuing is gameplay

>tfw emulated P3, P4, and P5 on pc

I'm butthurt over P5R and P4G, but I'm a patient man. I'll wait for a PS4 emulator even if it takes years.

How quickly they forget.

youtube.com/watch?v=YLSrGiiy95U

P4G recently started booting in Vita3K.

Post ONE SCREENSHOT of something censored on Persona 5 Royal so far, the game will be released in two months and you faggots still haven't find any proof to support this argument.

Attached: 1564849345798.jpg (433x650, 50K)

so a game that doesnt exist
as i expected from a mentally ill nintendo fanboy

strawman vs strawman

>Nintendo gets the true vaporware
FTFY

Great, this only ensures SMTV will be a Nintendo switch exclusive, if we got P5 it is for sure SMTV would not be an exclusive.

SMT4, SMT4A, and SMT: Strange Journey if you want to be particular about the existing games. Since you need someone to spell it out for you: the mainline SMT series, the one more focused on the actual game itself, is staying on Nintendo consoles. While the Personal series, the one more focused on dialogue and cutscene sequences about teenage dating and melodrama, is staying on Playstation consoles.

>SMTV will be a Nintendo switch exclusive
my child,

Because Nintendo users are unironically s o y boys, and I love Nintendo, but htier franchises bring up the worst kind of people, for example smash, what a shit community and it attracts a lot of retarded special boys that love persona

No surprises, Persona 5 was huge, even competed for GOTY, no easy feat, and won best RPG of the year and best ever in the Famitsu magazine, of course Sony won't let this go away and Atlus neither

My nigger, it is atlus, they are loyal dogs, if one company gets a thing the other one gets the other, or everyone get everything or everyone get only one thing

This is the only game I wanted on switch. Jesus Christ

MY CHILD,

The funny thing about you post is that on the last 2 years, the majority of Nintendo fans were portbegging for Switch port of Persona 5, you know? That game more focused on dialogue and cutscene sequences about teenage dating and melodrama? Yeah, I'm surprised too, I thought Nintendo fans weren't interested on this type of "game".

Just look at all those shin megami tensei games that never came out for Playstation, not even the devil survivor games

>defending budget persona that is smt4/a

Sony always wins baby

>Playstation
MY
child,

>persona is budget SMT

Never ever in a Playstation console again, you will have to emulate them

>you will have to emulate them
no skin off my bones, bring em

Start skinning off your bones then

COPE, faggots. Simply cope.

Attached: 1543420851556.png (310x315, 382K)

Oh, it's not ideal. Ideally you should have the chance to play both game series on both systems. Or, preferably, on PC so you can avoid the whole console war bullshit. I can understand Switch owners wanting as many games on their systems; it's not as if the early PS4 owners weren't asking for everything under the sun be ported to their new system when it released either.

However, I do note that SMT has been exclusively Nintendo for awhile now, and Persona exclusively Playstation, making note of the differences. Even with SMT not officially being Nintendo-only or anything similar, it's still only been released on Nintendo systems and favors the dungeon crawl focus over the half-VN focus that Persona currently has.

What about Nocturne and NINE?

As a Sonyntendo chad i’m just glad PC gets nothing and they are forced to emulate years later.

If things went back to how they were during the PS2/Gamecube days when PC was mostly ignored everything would be better, console games don’t belong on PC, PC users don’t belong in console game threads, they should stick to mobile ports on steam, f2p MMOs and indies.

I think you're genuinely retarded.

I would say that over 10 years counts as "for awhile now".

Feels good to be an idort.

It's been proven time and time again that PChildren ruin games and their communities. Souls, Yakuza, Tales of, Monster Hunter, etc. ALL have objectively worse communities than when they were only on console, and even with Souls and Tales of, the games got shittier too (Dark souls 2, Zestiria) We are lucky that Monster Hunter World PC is not a high priority for the devs, as they would have ruined that too to appeal to PCunts. Shame about the community now though.

I agree communities did get worse when those games went to PC, but they still have those games.

>more people joined Elite club for fags
>"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
elitist cope

Well it's smart because they really don't have any games anymore but I still think it's dumb for Atlus because it would easily sell way more on other platforms

Steam port soon

Attached: 1527875153344.jpg (432x444, 196K)

Probably got teased too early. it's only been like a year or two so we could still get something in a later direct or e3

Wouldn't be that surprising. Remember when these fucks released an updated version of Catherine for PS4 but also ported the old version to Steam at the same time?

Good Turn based combat is gameplay is

So it's pretty much confirmed that Sony is compensating them for exclusivity?

persona games are suitable for play by fetuses and contain no sensitive content

Ya said the same about Monster Hunter and got BTFO

wtf are you talking about?

Yep, Sony also published Persona 5 in some parts of the world like China.

Didn't MHW sell really well on PC? What's your point?

So PC port never EVER. Guess people will just have to keep emulating it.

Cope

>Nintendies said MH World would flop because it was not going to be released on a Nintendo platform like the 3DS entries and was being heavily advertised by Sony
>MH World turns out to be the most succesful game ever released by Capcom and sold PS4s for weeks in Japan BTFO Nintendies

>P5 given the title of "Playstation hit"
>Still think it will come to Switch

it's 3-year old game user who gives a fuck. we're at the patented atlus rerelease phase now

I don't see how that's related. If anything the PC and PS4 sales for MHW prove that Atlus could be making even more money by branching out to other platforms even if they make "enough" on just the PS4.

cute

Is that why Sony never showed it at E3 once?

But its on PC at double FPS.

I can play any persona game on PC now, nips are stupid

The re-release is P5 Royal so BTFO Switch port beggar fags

There are exclusives and there are console exclusives. Exclusives mean on just one platform. Console exclusives mean on just one console platform, but possibly also on PC. It's something that Sony has been pulling since the PS3 era, a way to claim they have "exclusives" and that their main competition does not, without mentioning that you could get the same games without even buying their console.

they won't even get the privilege of paying for the same game twice
how will they even live themselves while watching the clip show anime that consists of poochie and the additional scenes set behind a dumpster

>Base version
lmao

I mean, if PC pirate fags can emulate base version they will get Royal running in no time

That's a lot of cope

FINNA BOUTA

Attached: 1518331966400.png (915x1024, 240K)

>in no time
They'll get to enjoy P5R in about 10-15 years, current PC hardware could never ever emulate a PS4

Could have made easy money selling it to pc.
Instead people will just play it on an emulator, for free. Thanks, retards

Attached: 1553984828133.png (600x520, 127K)

SMT is fucking dead my friend.
After the shitload of money they got from P5 i doubt they will ever go back.

Sony publishes Nioh all over the world except for Japan and it came to PC.

I get what they're feeling. SMT V is not coming before 2021, and that is being generous. Me, personally, i love P5, and i want as many people to experience it as possible.

Snoy realizing they've driven all the other JPN developers off their platform and desperately needs to keep Fatlus chained to the Playstation to develop games Japanese will buy the console to play.

Arrest yourself dumb frogposter.

When Dark Souls got ported all the OC just fucking died and the threads were just "git gud" spam

>sony only
>what is epsxe
>what is pcsx2
>what is rpcs3

>SONY officially killed SMTV
Shame

>wants to wait potentially a decade and then spend 4k dollars in an effort to play persona 5 royal on pc via emulator which can arguably be set at a subpar quality.
>doesnt want to just buy a ps4 from third party scalpers, doesnt support sony, and then buy persona 5 royale which is arguably much much cheaper and much much more available than a ps4 emulator.

Sony wins yet again!

Attached: 1540932387415.png (886x480, 440K)

>people are treating a mediocre 3 year old PS3 game as though it means anything

Attached: 1539291959100.jpg (582x507, 59K)

why nintenbros unironically coping about waifusona 5?

I think they're more upset at SMTV being cancelled now.

Everyone here who isn't a teenaged zoomer does. We just console war for the shitposting now.

>Snoy realizing they've driven all the other JPN developers off their platform
Is that why everyone and their mothers are currently playing the Iceborne beta online until the official release date for the DLC while waiting for Death Stranding to drop in November?

Attached: 1560273360497.jpg (999x583, 90K)

Based

>DLC of a multiplat
Yeah, great retort.

>ps4 for exclusives
>exclusives
>ves
>s
???

>snoyggers will never know the bliss of portability

Attached: 1550346416944.jpg (1440x810, 162K)

Remote Play. It's already works fine on smartphone.

>still no news on SMTV

Attached: 1558068340495.png (500x420, 134K)

that's unfortunate
i refuse to support post-kaz san fransisco pro-censorship sony
at least it works in rpcs3 pretty well

Attached: hoodie2.png (500x558, 282K)

Literally in the source.
It's cancelled.

You mean for the handheld Snoys didn't buy?

>he doesn't browse Yea Forums on his Vita

Attached: 2019-08-31-034733.jpg (960x544, 82K)

there's literally no mention of SMTV, stop spreading misinformation you faggot

that better be hacked

I have a switch and have never cared about the portability, it's a literal meme
I've only ever used it to play indies like Dead Cells or Hollow knight at the airport but that's it, I understand the nips caring cause of how often they use transportation but I don't get what everyone else is doing

Persona is always better portable so they're really gimping P5 by doing this. That being said, nothing can save that clusterfuck unless they completely rewrite everything which isn't going to happen.

Switchlets should consider themselves lucky the P5 gang or retarded teens haven't infiltrated their community. Those fuckers have 0 taste and actually think P5 is anything other than ultra-cringe and the worst persona game of all time and the most disappointing game of all time.

Guess its going to get censored to hell and back

>muh portability
Nice meme.

Attached: 1546775150208.png (551x713, 515K)

>it's a literal meme
What a well thought out argument that disqualifies the millions of people who own a switch for its portability

>I don't get what everyone else is doing
Of course a snoy would be too braindead to know how comfy playing games in bed is

How is it not, why do people need every game portable? Even if said port is shit cause of its hardware
Read the post again retard

>why do people need every game portable
>NEED
user. They want it portable, learn english

I can emulate persona 5 so it's a non-issue to me.

Oh look it's Ichikyo57 the child molester.

Emulate this

Attached: persona-5-the-royal-591403.17.jpg (640x640, 106K)

You're joking right the "I need x on switch, x would be perfect for the switch" is no meme and has been used for almost every game not on it at this point

are you really going to make me edit clifford the big red dog into persona 5 box art just to clown on you

>I need
If it isn't water, food, shelter and safety they are exaggerating

i need atari e.t. on switch

>implying switch babies dont go on about how they NEED insert game here on their shitty tablet
Why do you lie? They beg for more ports than PCfags

Attached: 1537723593575.gif (300x290, 1.74M)

Imagine owning a dedicated extra content for two games machine

>Post ONE SCREENSHOT of something censored in a game that has YET to be released and thus cannot be fully compared to its previous version.

Attached: 1564710204919.png (620x531, 146K)

This. P5 and everything surrounding it is pure cancer. I hope these braindead faggots don’t latch onto SMT V because le based Atlus

well there it is

Attached: 754686574.gif (360x263, 623K)

It's insane how one person was able to fool everyone into thinking there was gonna be a P5 Switch port.
It really shows how retarded the Persona fandom is when they'll believe anything including obvious fake leaks without questioning it.

Attached: 1539636537822.png (400x400, 276K)

A used PS4 with 4 games costs $220 on eBay

Are you that poor?

Welcome to the twitter age

I really don't understand Atlus/Sega's rationale with keeping it exclusive to Sony, unless they're getting paid a ton to keep it exclusive. It would likely sell pretty well on the Switch/PC. Here's my copy so you dumb niggers don't chimp out at an opinion.

Attached: p5.png (708x697, 1.11M)

>Not a steelbook

I didn't have a PS4 until last year and I wasn't going to pay $100+ to some scalping jew for that.

>unless they're getting paid a ton
And there it is

Are you agreeing with me, or trying to imply that that isn't a likely scenario?

SMTV won't come out for another 3 years, keep coping

>Are you agreeing with me
Yes

All that statement means is that it's important to their brand. So are Monster Hunter and Call of Duty.

Wew, guess I'm not selling my piece of shit PS4 any time soon. Hack for firmware 6.51 fucking when? God damn it why did I update this piece of shit again...

>sony buys atlus

can't wait for the meltdown

Oh well. It's an ironic weeb game and the worst of its series. No big loss. Now SMTV on the other hand...

Yeah, SMTV being cancelled is the real news worthy part.

I have enough games in my backlog anyways, so I'm not in any rush to play P5.
I'll buy it in 10 or so years when PS4s cost $60 and P5R is $20. That's what I did with the PS2 and P3FES.

Attached: 1552534354311.gif (500x384, 951K)

nah, persona 5 is gonna come to switch.

Same game tranny faggot.

>"i'll play it in 10 years when ps4s are no longer made and the only people willing to sell them are people who tore it up or scalpers willing to sell it for 500+ dollars"

nice

RENT FREE.

>he thinks PS3s are being sold for 500+ dollars

Sony want anime games but also want only the ones that normalfags accept. It’s a no brainer for them to value Persona so much

You do realize how terrible the game attachment rate is for PS4s, right?
For the average person the thing is used for only two things: Fifa and Netflix. The second the PS5 comes out, a lot of those people will sell their PS4s and move on to the PS5. Just look at the prices for used PS3s and 360s to get an idea of where the PS4 will be.

>Video game software is important to us, a platform holder, AKA a company that creates video game hardware
Do console warriors just pretend to be retarded or do they actually not know what these terms mean? Either way, OP is a faggot.

Attached: StarMan.png (465x284, 36K)

Based atlus staying with the SJW platform.
So much for the "redpilled" Atlus, no wonder resetra love it.

>Sony only
Boy, am I glad emulation is a thing in this timeline?

I can emulate every persona game, every game but p4g I suppose.

Yeah, it's real hard to find PSX's and PS2's

If you ever were a fan of Persona you owned PlayStation. Simple as, you know the fucking score.

Because you made you PC pretend to be a Sony

Well Shitlus has to stay on Snoystation, otherwise they would be making even more losses with their incompetent management,
Snoy is paying them to stay on their platform.

based atlus killing their franchise

im sure the japanese will be real thrilled to buy the american made PS5

lmao, the seething from nintencels is delicious

>Sony Only
And emulators, as always.

I can't even imagine. What kind of adult doesn't buy every console (except xbox), handheld and a PC?

Why would Ninties be seething when you have no games?

I don’t think that’s what they said tho

OH MAN I LOVE PAYING FOR VIDEO GAMES

>Persona only sells like maybe 1m
>Instead of wanting to let it flourish, get more sale and get it into the hands of many other people
>They'd rather suck snoy's 3 inch cock
I bet Atlus really fucking wants to put a Persona game on switch so bad but they have some sort of deal with snoy.

nah there's plenty of dickriding snoyfangay japanese developers

falcom and vanillaware for example

>Souls
As someone who was playing DeS when it came out, you're very much right about this.

Well I'll play the updated version on my emulator in a few years then.
Who cares.

user you do realise "who cares" is the PC equivelent of "but im not mad" right?

Do you actually think that the PCocks are emulating the PS4 version of P5?

Overrated gay slice of day hipster shit with bad gameplay usually is.

No one cares.

Not as mad as you are when people can play Sony games for free

Im not an investor

>Falcom
>Sony dickriders
They're pcnigs until Ys 8

For the longest time it was considered a 1 game machine but now TODAY in 2019 we discovered that it was actually a 2 games machine since years ago. I wonder how many other games we can discover this way hmmmmmm.

Attached: 1540991579294.png (1000x750, 44K)

It's literally always been just Bloodborne playable on PC and Persona 5 playable on PC

When and why did personafags become literally the most obnoxious fanbase on Yea Forums? Crossbreeding with smashfaggotry and console wars?

It's got Persona, BB, KH3 (it was shit, but I still bought it) Trails, and Spiderman. I can still play multiplats on it, and with stuff like VC4 the PS4 version (and only special edition) came out like half a year before everything else. Even with exclusives becoming less and less commonplace, I still got plenty of value out of mine.

>playable on PC
*streamable on PC

>bloodborne
>"""""""""""playable"""""""""""""

if you honestly used your PC to """play"""""" bloodborne (without the essential DLC btw) you aren't a hobbyist at all. Just a tourist who doesn't actually care about stuff he claims to care about like "performance" you just dont want to have to do anything harder than boot up your PC. You are a tourist.

>WHY WON'T YOU BUY A PS4 FOR THIS ONE GAME, YOU TOURIST
>PLEASE, GIVE SONY YOUR MONEY
keep seething

Attached: 1560472127411.jpg (484x484, 36K)

cope

>just give them your money to rent/stream it instead
see ya tourist

I'm a pc gamer. You're a retard if you buy this. They're making you pay the whole game again for just a dlc. Even arcsys stopped this shit.

I'd rather spend $20 than spend $400 plus $15 so I can use my own internet to play online just for a single game

>playing bloodborne online

You really dont need to

>just cut out a part of the experience bro
is this what snoys have resigned to?

SMT is a edgy pokemon rip off made for literall children while Persona is a well written drama with actual characters whose motivations go beyond "d-d-demons!!! muh god!!!". I'm geninuinly repelled by the fact that people even dear to compare the two.

Why do you sonyfags want it ported so badly?

Persona 6 is going to be Nintendo exclusive though

Persona 6 Musou, yeah

>experience

content, if you want to get autistic about it

Its garbage or cheating.

>portability
don't tell me that you, a grown adult owns a nintendo switch and plays it in public

Attached: laughingbestgrills.png (500x455, 200K)

Of course an autist wouldn't get the comfort of playing ANYWHERE in your own home

>sonı̇ggers get shitty vns
>nintenchads get based dungeon crawlers and srpgs
I'm okay with this

>They're making you pay the whole game again for just a dlc
nintendo fans have been doing that for about 20 years now with pokemon, its not a big deal

>Persona is a well written drama

Because Persona 4 Golden is legitimately too good of a game to be stuck on the fucking PS Vita of all failed consoles. Like, fuck, at least put it on PS4 if Sony’s got your balls in a vice grip, anything that more people can play the thing on, it’s bullshit.

>sonı̇ggers get shitty vns
>nintenchads get based nothing
Fixed it for you

tru switch is trash compared to based 3ds

so what pokemon games are you talking about?

Pretty much

Even though I've gladly owned every PlayStation ever with the exception of Vita, they're an insufferably bitter fanbase for some reason so I'll continue to push their buttons

crystal emerald platinum usum...

Not seeing how this means anything really seeing as it's not up to him what happens to the series.

And before some faggot tries to shitpost, I have a PS4 and P5 already. Never bothered to finish it though, got bored after doing Okumura's Palace.
I might just pirate P5R when new hacks inevitably come out. It'll happen one day, it's just a matter of time.

Joker in smash was a god damn mistake if they weren't gonna port his own damn game.

How are you enjoying your irresponsible handling of money?

it won't even be worth a pirate desu, I pirated it on ps3 years ago and I couldn't even make it to the end of the second palace

Joker only got in because Sakurai is a massive Persona fanboy and wanted him in no matter what the smashfags demanded or what nintendo decided.

yeah ok coll but still WHERE THE FUCK IS SMT5?

>but nintendo!
Dude pojemon is a game for toddlers. Pic related, the typical pokemon trainer in the mobage lmao.

Attached: Screenshot_20190831-000448.png (2160x3840, 2.65M)

Based

I don't understand
Are you NEET?

user, I know what you're trying to do but you're six years off for me

Attached: 1467803477491.jpg (311x162, 11K)

Almost every sonyfag here is which is why they have so much time to shitpost about pc and Nintendo.

>unless they're getting paid a ton to keep it exclusive.
Sony is known to force developers to censor games while forcing them to keep it quiet, it's certainly possible that their exclusivity contract also included hush money.

Is early retirement enough to be classified as a NEET?

The seires that has always been Sony exclusive is gonna stay Sony exclusive?
NO way

Irresponsible? Bruh, you're failing at life if you have to worry about how much you spend on your hobbies.

you're failing at life if you have any interest in playing a high school simulator like persona lmao

Yeah, I mean look at Metal Gear Solid!

If it's due to an injury then no, anything else and you're still a neet.

Its more surprising when an exclusive stops being exclusive, not vice versa.

>always

It has S in the name this must mean switch!

So they went from being total assholes to Persona, to licking its boots? Really?

Well the whole Catherine on PC thing happened when Full Body was announced

Sonyfags thought it meant switch because of DQ.

It was their highest selling title ever Nintendo comfy manchildren and PC cucks don't matter

Persona 1 - Ps1
Persona 2 - Ps1
Persona 2:2 - Ps1
Persona 3 - Ps2
Persona 4 - Ps2
Persona 5 - Ps2

All portable versions on Psp or Vita.

Try doing research next time kiddo.

To be fair the series only stopped being niche with 4, after which there was a giant wait for 5

>What is Persona Q?

>love persona and atlus, made some of my best video game memories with them
>absolutely hate modern sony

It hurts bros. I want to play Royal (and P6) when it comes out but sony is doing everything I don't want video games to become (censorship, no crossplay, triple A moviegames, etc.)
Please bring back old sony which supported niche Japanese studios and didn't throw smaller games under the bus

>What is a spin off?
Oh I am laughing.

But they treating Persona 5 in particular like utter shit though. That's what makes the statement in the OP standout so.

i swear if the smash threads dont stop after all the DLC chars are revealed im gonna kill them all

>Try doing research next time kiddo.
Ironic considering you didn't realise p1 was on PC, ey "kiddo"?

Are you retarded?

Q is a spin off you dip. Lemme guess, you also think Dancing All Night is part of the mainline series?

OP happened. Sony threw money and kept it exclusive. I called this after E3 passed and not even a static image 2020 coming soon thing. They have the PS3 version just sitting there wet and ready for relevance again with a switch port so you’d think the pairing would have not only been great in the market but an easy port too. It’s not all that upsetting in all honesty. But it finally explains a lot.

Key word series, that counts spin offs

No no, you're completely right. An unheard of JP only PC port of the first game 25 years ago totally means 5 will be coming over any day now.

Chances are it's him replying to himself given the obvious mistake that user made. It's a sonyfag tactic they use to ruin the credibility of the person they're replying to.

No it doesn't, it literally excludes them.

>that counts spin offs
>P1
>spin off
And just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber

Okay tinfoil hat.

Look at those goalposts fly. Whatever happened to "always" huh?

>he thinks I was replying to his comment about P1
I didn't even read that before you pointed it out

Maybe you should actually read then.

GOOD LUCK.
You understood the problem but in the wrong way.
The problem won't be finding a Ps4, they will sell them for 20 bucks, the problem will be finding Persona.
Go buy P3FES. GOOD LUCK.

How fucking pedantic can you get. Im saying its unsurprising that its staying exclusive when it's been exclusive for twenty five years.

Oh Im sorry, I forgot about this one tiny obscure exception, that changes everything. Its basically always been a multiplat series huh?

Why would I read something not intended for me unless I actually care?

He was CLEARLY replying to your reply to him. Youre the one who needs to read.

It was never going to happen. Smash just happened because Sakurai was being an obsessed retard about the game's art design.
This only fuels the SMT = Nintendo/Persona = Sony faggots even though neither of them own the series.

P3FES has been emulatable on pcsx2 for like 10 years, I don't see what the problem is.

>a Smash character slot got wasted because Switch owners wanted to have a chance for a P5 port

Tell me again how Joker's inclusion was a good thing.

Attached: SMTfanseesPersona.png (400x240, 57K)

I never played Persona games and right now i'm downloading P5 for my PC. Thanks RPCS3! What am I in for ?

Attached: 1562402658939.jpg (1414x2000, 249K)

Duh

To leave the thread before spoilers. It's a fun game but don't set your expectations too high.

Because they have games tendies don't. It's amazing watching the mental gymnastics tendies go through so they don't have to admit a win on snoy's end

>Mfw have both switch and ps4
SMT V is my most anticipated vaporwave title

Fuck me, why any of you retarded fuckin' weebs actually wanna play it I've got no idea.

t. bought it digitally on PS4 and can't refund it or sell it

Attached: 1567177629411.gif (812x720, 2.07M)

This is some brainlet thinking

>a win on snoy's end
a win for them is a win for the devil
i'll go back to playstation when they uncuck themselves of censorship and "progressive" politics
and also get some fucking games, that's also important

Faggy know it all kid is the bad guy

The only brainlets here are the ones who bought a PS4

If you're so insecure about weebs and presumably being one, why the fuck did you buy P5? How dumb can you get?
Christ this is just embarrassing

>Because Nintendo users are unironically s o y boys,

Uh huh, checks off one boring answer from a boring, frustrated user

Epic!

it's boring as fuck, cutscenes drag on forever and the dungeon crawling is even more basic than fucking pokemon

I'll tell you what's embarrassing, no games

>If you're so insecure about weebs and presumably being one, why the fuck did you buy P5? How dumb can you get?
I love JRPG. This game is more like a virgins VN than a JRPG and it's kind of a bummer. I'd never played a Persona game and wanted it to be a SMT game. That's my error, but it doesn't change the fact that P5 is shit.

Considering the pic you posted you'll probably love it

These dumb jap fucks are just hurting their own sales by doing so

Yeah, fuck them too
Them and Sony are the two biggest cancers right now killing the industry

fuck...

Attached: 1486565692763.jpg (250x234, 9K)

>muh 50k sold pc versions at best
Sony probably paid them boatload

I just posted it for attention, that's all.

Just imagine
6 years of begging non stop

Attached: 1556202052131.jpg (2008x7815, 2.83M)

PC is equal to all three consoles combined in sale power

PORT
BEGGIN IN MY JORDANS

Attached: 1547458321521.png (1280x720, 1.1M)

Lmao.

>tfw reading this thread owning both a PS4 and a Switch

Attached: p5comf.jpg (600x579, 42K)

Attached: Newzoo_Global_Games_Market_Ft_Image.png (5125x2917, 91K)

I love how hard Yea Forums seethes at this. Until Nintendo says this of smt, expect a port of V.

And where is that reflected? People buying fortnite microtransactions? When you look at game sales, pc is on level with xbox and ps4 is leading

>When you look at game sales
Post these game sales then

based as fuck.

Should just stop gaming them chump

What games are even selling on PC?

I'm going to die of old age before SMT gets a gameplay trailer.

Attached: 1489031958089.png (636x358, 199K)

>I'd never played a Persona game and wanted it to be a SMT game
based retard

Bros...

Attached: .jpg (539x727, 335K)

Whta's up with this royal game? It's just dlc or addon? I'm playing p5 right now, should I drop it and wait for this?

Total War, Capcom games, FIFA, Football Manager, From Software games. Pretty much everything sells better on PC than on Xbox and some multiplat games/series come close to PS4 sales.

it's basically dlc. except it's being sold for full price and can't be purchased as an add on for the game you've already bought.

Enhanced version of the game featuring a new party member and a whole new final act. If you're already far into P5 then keep going, but if you're just starting then maybe drop it. The Western release won't be until Spring 2020.

P5 wasn't that great and it's not worth being a censored console for one censored game.

user she wasn't even in the womb at that age.

Are PC peasants the most pathetic people?
>h-ha ha-a, I-I can emulate it!
Then you wonder why Atlus won't gives you a port. Reminder Atlus even got pissed at the emulator devs and confronted them.

Seething ESL retard

Fuck Atlus' faggot bitch ass.

Emulators are legal, and Atlus had no leg to stand on trying to get Patreon to remove their page.

Fuck those Jap gook fucks, bitchass faggots. Go join the 21st century where emulators are fucking legal you fucking jap gook motherfuckers, not the rest of the world's fault you fucking gooks don't know how computers or technology works. Get obsoleted bitch.

Whoa, user. Relax.

Since when was atlus going to port if? Or majin tensei?
Or USA localising Devil Summoner or EPP?
>Reminder Atlus even got pissed at the emulator devs and confronted them.
And? What happened after that, obviously didn't completely shut down emulating

Attached: thanos dab.jpg (686x751, 54K)

I wonder how much Sony pays Sega for that continued exclusivity.

Seethe. I can't wait for all devs to join together and boycott PC.

>I can't wait for all devs to join together and boycott PC.
Keep dreaming, now if you need me, I'm going to be emulating some megaten games.

Not a single cent probably.

So far all that's happened is more devs than ever supporting PC. Atlus is pretty much the last stand. Keep seething.

In what way does Sega benefit, then?

In that case they should bring it to Vita.
Handheld is the way to play persona games.

Sony eats up their marketing costs. Beyond that they don't, but they're set on giving Atlus autonomy for some reason so they're stuck. It's confirmed by Sega Games IR that it's Sega Games who directly owns Atlus, not Sega Sammy, so they could force their will if they wanted to. If it was Sega EU and not Sega JP calling the shots, we'd have Persona on PC long time ago. Hopefully Nagoshi sways them a bit over time since he's on both Sega and Atlus boards.

>DLC
>Wannabe Movie by Kojihack
I'm a PSbro and even i, know the PS4 was a mistake. Call me when they announce a new Parappa and Ape Escape instead of "Moviegame 20363846"

fuck Persona and SMT.
I want another Trauma Center.

>you're failing at life if you have to worry about how much you spend on your hobbies
Says the guy likely working a full time job, giving away precious time of his short life working somewhere he don't want to be with people he don't care for.

>team was 9 years ago

Attached: 1493568698107.png (872x632, 131K)

YOU FUCKING PERSONANIGGER JIZZ FOR BRAINS AND CUMSKULLS RUINED THIS FUCKING BOARD
FUCK PERSONANIGGER THREADS
FUCK CUMSKULLS
FUCK THE MODS ON THIS SITE
FUCK GOOKMOOT AND FUCK THAT MASCOT NAMED YOTSUBA
FUCK Yea Forums AND 4CHANNEL
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK KIKES
FUCK SPICS
FUCK CHINKS AND GOOKS
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST FUCK YOU OP FOR BRINGING MORE PERSONA AUTISM INTO THIS COMMUNITY
FUCK YOU PERSONANIGGER
FUCK PLAYSTATION AND FUCK THE PLAYSTATION 4
NINTENDO SWITCH PC AND XBOX IS BETTER THAN THIS FILTHY GARBAGE
HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG
14/88 THE SOUTH SHALL RISE AGAIN
HEIL HITLER AND FUCK COMMIES
HITLER WAS RIGHT
NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS
I PIRATED FALLOUT 76 SKYRIM AND FO4
TODD IS A FUCKING WASTE OF LIFE
RESETERA IS THE BETTER SITE
REDDIT IS EVEN BETTER THAN THIS GARBAGE
FUCKING DIE OP
FUCK PERSONAFAGS

Attached: FCA853BC-296C-46C0-A0AE-9A8E70BAF355.png (400x416, 156K)

based and ragepilled

Attached: Odin.jpg (1801x1012, 440K)

Emulators are completely legal through precedent in American courts, every time it's gone to court the companies got BTFO.
Atlus has no legal ground to stand on whatsoever against rpcs3.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony_Computer_Entertainment,_Inc._v._Connectix_Corp.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bleem!#Sony_lawsuit

release it officially and I won't pirate it then
ffs retard

Fucking hell this thread is filled with Nintentoddlers

>Nintendo won't come out and try to claim SMT like this because they're too fucking ashamed
Yea Forums loses again, it looks like

>double digit
Yikes too old. By the way there's porm of that girl already.

RPCS3
Never bought a Soiny console, never will.
I'll just wait for PS4 emulation when it becomes viable.

>he bought a SHITch on hopes and whimsey.
Nintenucks everyone.

I have a main PC, a second "PC" (Surface Pro), an Xbox One X, and a Switch. It's all I need.

That's nice. Now where the fuck is SMTV?

How pleb you have to be to romance someone else beside Hifumi?

Attached: 80db4633b736b936996ade81334461f4.jpg (854x1608, 198K)

How do people fall in love with these shit side characters?
There's maybe an hour of interaction total in the game
What are you getting attached to?

Sony has to be paying for it to be exclusive right? I know Atlus makes dumb decisions sometimes but even from someone who doesn't own a switch, it just seems like alot of money left on the table.

Not that guy, but for me it was her kind eyes, the chuuni shogi matches, and the nadeshiko personality. It also helps that she's extremely pretty.

Attached: 1556701131871.jpg (1920x1040, 247K)

Personafags are dumb.
One I know brought all the games physical, including P3FES, and he can’t even get halfway through the game.
He still considers himself superior because he paid for it. I don’t get it.

I want to rip off her stupid hair ribbon.

Probably giving it a lot of funding. There's no rational reason for a developer to focus on a single platform and completely ignore other sources of revenue unless they were being extensively funded by that platform and made to sign various exclusivity contracts.

>confronted them
Pfft lmao

This makes no sense. What was the point of Joker in Smash then? The character isn't known enough or particularly relevant so why put him there if a port wasn't happening.

Lemme guess, you're Futabafag.

Sakurai's choice.

That literal freak?
No thanks

Sakurai loves Persona.

Please don't do that to my wife.

But they specifically said Nintendo was picking the dlc characters not sakurai.

See It's DLC but PS2 style.

The devs will cry and regret it when Persona games get censored in the future.

You can emulate PS4 games now? Please tell me it's real

no
there is this thing
github.com/AlexAltea/orbital
but don't expect it to get anywhere for like 3 years

It technically is real
But VERY few games run

>implying isn't already cancelled or in development hell