Astral Chain

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAa5qmR9dDM
Is he boomer pilled?

Attached: Johnny astral chain.jpg (1280x720, 260K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BlHJp4pimJ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>quits RL job
>has hundreds of videos already made because he is a 'huge fan of everything'
>doesn't post anything for 4 days
>just has to shit out his thoughts on spend a couple minutes capturing footage from the first level of whatever he plays
>bangs his qt wife who is 20 years younger than him

dare i say that he is our boy?

how old is he
i assume hes ultimate boomer but he looks good for whatever age he is

he's like 40

He's definitely easily pleased but he has a lot of charisma. I rarely watch an entire video from him but I'm glad to see him do well.

he's my favorite youtuber and seems like a really nice guy

He seems like a cool dude. Also his wife is cute as fuck.

who

Happy Console Gamer

Post wife

I love this weeb

>when she dressed up as bayonetta
boner inducing

pretty sure the other day he said he is now 45, i remember him making a 40th bday vid years ago for sure

for smoking for like 15 years he looks way younger then his age

i imagine his wife has a cute little bubble butt, she has that look to her face that probably goes to the rest of her body too... chubby cheeks usually means chubby round buttcheeks, supple tits with pale/pink nipples and soft af skin.

Hell yeah

Yeah I believe he’s 45

i agree but he should shave off that pube beard and lose the piercings etc, its kind of embarrassing, i do like Johnny dont get me wrong.
Can't stand Rob though. Would be hard to chill with that guy in the room.

Lucky bastard. Probably fucks her brains out every other night.

I don’t mind the beard, but yeah the piercings could definitely go.

does he still have that retarded ugly dude on his videos whose in love with megaman?

Unironically one of the better gaming channels. Not a tall order, to be fair.

remember when this dude put out those little movies way long ago? damn they were dumb, hes come a long way since then

Haven’t had a chance to see those.

they were when he first started youtube, i dont even know if they are on his channel anymore. 15 year old me was entertained by them and thats why i stuck with his channel

Fuck off shill

I know he still talks about them so he may still have them up somewhere. I only started watching him a couple of years ago.

Isn't his wife literally 20 years younger than him?

I’m not sure. Certainly looks like it though.

Yes. He mentioned it once, I forgot what video.

holy shit basedboy come to life lmao

His wife is currently 31 years old and he is 45 years old. They started dating when she was in her early-20s.

Not quite 20 years but 14 is pretty significant. So yeah, he's been slaying some young puss.

it's a shame he got those glasses, he is a full 5oyboy now

He's hitting dat ass, he's not one of us

Post pics of wife

but Yea Forums told me it's an unplayable 20fps movie game just a couple of days ago??? report this channel for fraud!

Oh wow this guy still makes videos.

Yea Forums fucking hates video games unlile game youtubers.

I was ready to talk shit, but I my heart won't allow me to shit on another nigga who likes Silent Möbius.

Being able to fucking see properly is cringe bro

One of the few youtube i like, along with gamesack.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 43K)

Attached: 555.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

His wife looks like bayonetta
youtube.com/watch?v=BlHJp4pimJ0

I want to be like Johnny, he's been playing vidya for all his life and he still has that childlike amusement. I feel like I'd be able to gain a bit of that back if I just leave Yea Forums but I can't. Yea Forums feels like it's like the most addicting game there is.

Would fucking destroy her ass.

Yeah. He’s so excited about so many things.

Hell yeah she does.

god she's ugly

Nintendo is the homosexual of the game industry in that you never know if their work is highly praised by critics because of what the work is or because of who made it. I still remember 9/10s for SS, that made a lot of people think

just stop coming here, it's super easy. i pop in every 6 months or so to see if the place is still as retarded as it was when i was a teenager (it is)

You are ugly

Attached: 1553640944265.jpg (888x894, 68K)

His old gaming anecdotes with baldy are super comfy

Attached: x720.jpg (1280x720, 201K)

He's probably one of the last of the classic/old-style gaming youtube channels

SS is 10/10, you just have shit taste

Easily one of the best vidyatubers, super comfy and has great and varied taste overall.
We should all strive to be more like Johnny when we grow older.