Corruption of Champions / CoC

Have you come to knock me up?

Attached: amily.png (19x32, 604)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/DR7yRFhP
discord.gg/KVPGEM5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sorry, my cum is exclusively for tamani and her brood

Attached: Hucklesmallfence.png (1330x2423, 636K)

Not vidya.

No, I've come to guzzle down succubus milk and harpy eggs.

This game focuses too much on the details of actions, rather than going more in depth in a broader variety of messed up fetishes like they should

Attached: LogoSquare.png (575x575, 13K)

Well duh do you wanna read a bunch of brief shit over and over again or do you want to imagine it in detail?

what is this thread i keep seeing today about?

>The Virgin Lilith's Throne vs The Chad CoC

You forgot the FUCKING BLACK EGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 8K)

It doesn't help that the game hyperfocused on the furry futa shit because Fenoxo can't stop thinking about foxes with horse dicks.

At least Savin's the one who's working on CoC2 and not Fenoxo.

Furries and horsepenis worship

Haha yeah everything being a generic animeshit slut fucking everything that moves while you watch is so much better

that's sad

pastebin.com/DR7yRFhP
Latest update to Isabella x Jojo. Anal content.

>get the Black Skin transformation from becoming a Succubus
>acquire penis
>embiggen penis
>consume Large Black Egg
>Become rubber futa succubus fuckdoll, anal devastator, pussy slayer, corrupter of morals, and queen of thots

brb doing this run

The Light Rail Avenger is fucking stupid and I love it.

It's more like 40% demonic cock, 30% horsecock and 30% everything else.

This is a few years ago but I made a hell of a character
>Minister Max
>was a basic minmax character
>I thoroughly read through the wiki and code for the mod I was playing and built a chimera for combat
>Bee stinger for lust over time damage
>Snake fangs to weaken and slow
>Spider butt to shoot web to slow
>Spider leg and arm chitin for +2 armor each
>Dragon bra and thong for damage
>Spiked knuckles with multiple damage perks that made it the ultimate stun+bleed weapon
>Basilisk eyes
>Stinging anemone hair
>Character short as possible, dick the exact same height as my character
>4 balls around half my height and as much fertility as possible
>Enough minor racial features to be considered half demon and half dragon for racial perks
>In newgame +8 with tons of perm passives and killing enemies hundreds of levels over me all while keeping my anal virginity intact

For me, it's _______ __ _______.

Adventure of Kobold?

>cuckolded by minotaurs
Disgraceful!

Count the number of spaces..................

Tamani's hot children

Sophie!
Pastebin.com/Xv5sNRJX
Pastebin.com/dm0HqBeL
Pastebin.com/yKH6Zkkk
Pastebin.com/8Ne58s0T
Pastebin.com/hznb9ZLs
Pastebin.com/4Q7Xejpn

Why do you keep posting this furry shit here?

It's not against the rules.

Attached: asd.png (315x131, 6K)

because it's good furry shit.
also a game.

It's a classic so it grandfathered in

This game has too much furshit

When will we get a game that doesn’t get hijacked by the furry mafia?

Is Urta, Captain of the Tel'Adre Guard, dare I say it, /ourfox/?

Attached: 1567056492089.jpg (168x159, 10K)

HGG mod has a toggle for furry shit, makes them kemonomimi humans instead of straight up fuzzies.

>When will we get a game that doesn’t get hijacked by the furry mafia?
Whenever angsty weebshitters who prefer monstergirls and lolis start forking out thousands upon thousands of dollars to the people who develop these games, enough to cover the cost of both development AND the money the moneygrubbing jews who make these games would be losing from not pandering to furry OC shittery

Where do you get the modded version now that 8ch is dead?

>tfw breathe 24/7

Attached: 1561274602190.png (916x788, 531K)

Never. The free market cucks you again. The average fapper has no hope against some schizo who literally self-identifies as a Japanese diaper wearing bunny with a horsecock who will eagerly and unashamedly throw four-figure sums of money just to see their fursona brought to life. It's simply not possible for someone to get on their level of dedication, even the Tamanifags

The game is not even good, it's just you spamming explore 99% of the time only to be lucky and get one of the few good scenes in the game.
Never understood the hype over this game.

discord.gg/KVPGEM5

I just turn her off now.

Just to talk.

So, what kind of transformations are there now?

I played it and TiTS quite long time ago and dont follow and Im really into transformations. But not boring horse, dog, any other small furry creature. Im all about stuff like naga, harpy, mermaid, latex, spider, insect and so on. If it have plant too, then its golden.

Gay stuff?

>Max out demon morph race features
>proceeds long and hard process to purify myself to be a “succubus paladin” wielding white fire magic and the literal palm blast you learn from the mouse monk.
This game has it’s limits, but damn does it allow so much customization and replayability.

Attached: 0452CD4A-241E-4DF8-A481-BDA0EE4203AA.jpg (787x1016, 121K)

love making the shark girl submit to my futa cock, then as her alpha order her drink succubus milk and get rid of her manhood so she can be my breeding bitch

dam that scene is so hot

>Everyone hating on cuck content
>Secretly wish there was more of it

Attached: 1437310162093.jpg (1344x1172, 366K)

I'm one of those "horrible" people that actually likes Urta, sucks that all the current modders would rather work on ways to completely remove her from the game rather than give her more content.

Also sucks that TiTS is complete shit when compared to its predecessor.

you're a literal subhuman

I'm playing the /hgg/ mod. How the fuck do I beat the Lethice shards in the old manor?

They know they'll never implement a character with as much content or interactivity, so they push the "Urta is bad because Urta is bad because Urta is bad" meme and do the best they can to remove her from the game to make the other piles of steaming shit look good

you uh, dont
as far as i know they are a death trap
but i think maybe lust damage could work because they have 100000 HP

Some people would say the same about you if they knew you like rape. Different strokes for different folks.

I just wish it would go less hardcuck about it. I want to encourage my wife to go out and get fucked, I want her to come home and give me a deep kiss and climb into bed to cuddle all night while seed drips out of her, I want to kiss her on the cheek as I leave in the morning and tease her about not ruining her dinner by eating too much cum while I'm at work. I don't want betrayal cuckoldry, I just want a loose wife.

If you kill the dullahan before doing the old manor, can you still get there somehow?

Attached: 819.jpg (620x400, 32K)

Actually now that you mention it I don't think it can be beat at all. My tease is a level 5 but I always pass out before I can beat it with lust.

i would suggest either going with 0 libido or trying the arouse magic
isnt there like a way to reduce arousal mid battle?
keep working on it im sure you can do it uwu

Is that one of the fabled extra dungeons? I don't know how I lived without such premium content before.

Attached: 1566696948613.gif (500x374, 2M)

laugh all you want but its a literal bone zone
not even in the sexual kind its full of fucking skeletons

I hope you consider the rope, my friend. People like you need to go extinct
t. toddler-guro-scat fag

>reached 1000 children and stopped playing
tamani is for losers, lynette is where it is at

>No sex scenes
>Bland copypasted skeletons with 556500000HP and random unintuitive oneshot mechanics to make up for the fact they have absolutely no style or personality and are just faceless obstacles instead of actual opponents
>The only sex related reward from clearing the dungeon is getting to bone one of the worst characters in the game
>"The bottle of wine is empty. As are you."

Attached: 1512523105601.jpg (362x267, 27K)

>More Dolores stuff
>Can take her to your camp to meet all your companions
>Going adventuring together
>Bonding time fighting against a riddle demon with her voice and your lives on the line
I legit look forward to more moth daughter content

Attached: 1558868754365.gif (500x281, 2M)

While we're here I might as well impart this warning

Nofap made me a cuck. NTR repulsed me until I decided to stop beating off for a month, and it crept in like roots through the earth, and now I'm struck with these desires. Don't do nofap user, I beseech you. Don't fall for it.

Wow, I've really been messing out, /hgg/CoC is truly the Holy Grail of text smut.

yeah the last one applies to you buddy
the skeletons have 1500 hp and if you actually build a character correctly you can do it pretty easily
the only thing with a fuckton of HP is the crystal and im pretty sure its just a death trap
also, do you *want* to fuck the skeletons?

>return to TiTS after a break
>dude ships lmao
>dude crew space lmao
>entire system pretty much exists just to limit your crew slots because ship combat is non-existent outside of claiming Sidewinder
Quality content.

Attached: homer.png (563x556, 438K)

what the hell
thanks for the warning

Did /hgg/ ever find a new home? I was following a ton of games there and now I'm stuck with old builds for everything.

So other than being sellouts milking their monthly donation format, is there a reason TiTS is progressing at such a slow speed? CoC was free and was done by what 1-2 people? and popped out content routinely, while they have an entire team now and can't seem to finish a single relationship scenario, or the damn nursery they started almost 4 years ago...

Monster Girl Gamu lets you bone a skeleton girl

Use the cheat

It's very easy to act principled and outraged when you aren't the one being paid tens of thousands of dollars a month to do nothing for a project you never really had any true passion for by mentally ill 21st century schizoid manchildren who will happily give you their wages and thank you for the privilege of being able to do so. It's like asking why water is wet, other than being a liquid

they have a discord, i think that's it

Please respond ;_;

Attached: 1566773597181.jpg (846x1200, 171K)

TEH HARBINGER OF DOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!