Remember the good old days when Yea Forums thought you would be able to play as a cop or a corpo or a rockerboy and get...

Remember the good old days when Yea Forums thought you would be able to play as a cop or a corpo or a rockerboy and get a unique experience from each? And now it turns out there are no classes and the only "choice" you have is between generic janky combat and generic janky stealth? Good times.

Attached: cp77-ps4-2d-pl[1].jpg (600x470, 48K)

No.

>ps4

you should be used to janky by now nerd

haha rekt

Yes I remember back when people thought a videogame adaptation of a pen and paper RPG would be completely faithful to the source material despite being shown no evidence that would be the case, and when people decided a concept trailer made 4 years before development even started would represent the final game.

exactly

Only ones complaining are the snowflakes upset they can no longer have their preferred pronouns used.

I still can't believe how generic the boxart is. It looks like some kind of parody

>play a cop
i want to murder cops

Yea Forums has been shitting on this game for a long time

Remember when I had the completely unrealistic idea that they were somehow gonna port everything from the tabletop rpg. Brainlet.

Get caught smoking weed again, champ?

found the nigger

I like the look of Nomad it has a Mad Max vibe, most of you will probably choose Street Kid and larp as a wigger listening to 69 or whatever

nah corpo assassin with 09 in reflex and intelligence

I like the yellow but FFS guy with gun looking away from the camera. This is the best you can do, CDPR?

No?
Also if Yea Forums did, then they're setting up for disappointment since the dev didnt even hint it in the first place.

So go away Resatera/Anita.

>So go away Resatera/Anita.
He says, while defending tranny propoganda made by leftist nu-males for free on the internet.

Its always been known that Restara and Anita threaten CDPR that they'll go after the company if they didnt hire them for consultation. So the many anti-CDPR shillers are obviously Journo propaganda to destroy CDPR reps.

Attached: 1555301045997.jpg (768x1024, 127K)

I'll repeat: you are defending tranny propaganda made by leftist nu-males for free on the internet.

Stills looks better than the Switch version

This holy FUCKING shit are gamers retarded. So many modern games that have generated 'outrage' purely from people's inability to separate their pipe-dreams from what the game was actually going to be.

devs shouldn't promise more than they can deliver then

They never promised that

that's right, stick to the script, shill.

Lol. Nice refute. Stick to the script shill. Resatera and Anita would surely bed you tonight.

They didnt even say anything close to that dilater.

Attached: 1555188561186.jpg (800x800, 323K)

that ass is augmented

I'll make my mega-waifu CDPR or mods willing.

Attached: 1555207931638.jpg (900x1142, 486K)

Based

No user, i'm not retarded.