You had to admit, she had the most unfair and pointless death in the series

You had to admit, she had the most unfair and pointless death in the series.

>gets a disease that completely limits your ability to function and think rationally
>someone uses this gigantic glaring weakness to make you kill yourself
>completely forgotten during and after the class trial while Hiyoko is at least remembered to some extent

Attached: file.png (872x1252, 1.07M)

DR 2 is probably my favorite, but this character is my least favorite in the series.

>spoiling a death of a character in your fucking OP
PLEASE kill yourself on livestream. I was actually interested in this game, and you fucking ruined it all

Attached: 156B1A82-12EB-46FA-A76F-EBD314DA33D9.png (471x360, 320K)

How does one plot point ruin a game for you?

Don't worry, at least they didnt spoil you about a good character's death.

>make you kill yourself
thats not what happened you fucking idiot
also hajime mentions Ibuki in chapter 6 if you click on the piano during the investiagtion so she's not 'forgotten'

How would she react if you pull out your dick while under the disease?

I don't know what this series is or who this character is but she gets my peepee hard so I thank you.

don't worry, you're not missing shit

The spoiler is pretty minor to the plot, if it's any consolation. You're lucky he didn't spoil how it's all a simulation.

She was an std infested whore that needed to be cleansed from the gene pool

I love Ibooky! she didn't deserve it

Attached: ibuki13.jpg (615x1000, 72K)

>unfair and pointless death
I mean, that's kind of the whole point. Monokuma couldn't get the cast to kill each other so he had to pull out all the bullshit, first with the retarded Despair Syndrome then outright just starving them until they played his sick game, then spilling the beans to Komemeda to make him snap.

What the fuck, why would you spoil that? I can't believe you would DR is just a TV show and nothing is real

I want to fuck her regardless

I love my gorgeous wife!

Attached: Mahiru (25).png (550x451, 122K)

Speaking of characters that are interested in their brothers, how did Komaru manage to snag Makoto away from Kyoko?

the booky

Attached: 1462025160517.jpg (707x1000, 670K)

You know there's a reason one of the reasons to report a post is if it contains intentional spoilers, right?

>Loving a turbo-feminist
Short hair fags are the worst.

Attached: dab2.png (128x118, 24K)

All the girls in DR2 might as well be STD infested whores considering the Ultimate Despairs shit

based

>tfw akane probably has the stinkiest base farts in the games(by "base" i mean her farts normally without any alterations, use of equipment be it medicinal or by being ill:see peko)
Seriously her obsession with being strong and lack of intelligence mean that she probably eats a shitload of protein daily which is gonna GUARANTEE horrid protein farts. That's not even mentioning that she probably doesn't shave and all that sweat from exercising would accumulate over time. Throughout all three games the only girls that could rival akane's farts would be toko,mukuro,chiaki,and tenko. Tenko is a smelly dyke and works out but she's not as animalistic and over the top as akane. Chiaki is a gamer and eats lots of junk food but that would contribute more to smelly burps than farts because of the carbonated drinks. Mukuro is canonically known to be smelly but it's a lot more likely that it has to do with the fact that she's musky and sweaty rather than having gross smelling farts, she also shaves for mobility. Now toko is 100% a worthy opponent to akane seeing how she also doesn't shave, is known for being smelly, and spends a good deal of her time sat on her ass writing. HOWEVER she doesn't work out like akane does and probably doesn't have any diet issues like chiaki. Akane is like a perfect storm(like a tornado ha) of fart fuels designed to produce the most noxious gas possible.
Bros how do i cope with this? I want to snuggle up with akane naked and under the covers but i dont want her ripping one causing me to vomit

Attached: Akane_Owari_Halfbody_Sprite_(7).png (562x560, 265K)

why yes, I do love ibooky, how can you tell?

Attached: gigachad.jpg (859x960, 224K)

Based delusional faggot. There isn't a single mention of Akane being smelly. She's probably relatively well kept if she manages to land shitty jobs and even got an old pervert to assist her into becoming an Ultimate.

Why is Kyoko's JP voice in the DR2 so fucking sultry? It's like she can't wait to return to the ship for more hopecock

i don't even remember what her ultmate talent was. she was by far the weakest character in the game.

Kazuichi was pretty fucking bad too, they should have made him forget about Sonia after she dabs on him in Ch. 4 but instead they double down and briefly turn him into a masochist for no reason

>people were literally more upset and Peko's death then actual best girl

>isnt submissive the moment you meet her
>what a turbo feminist
She's rather motherly and caring of others its just she has higher standards of men because of her daddy issues

Attached: b9fba1b490fa19e0ab5bbf7ac7d13e341a912bdf.jpg (667x870, 172K)

xd upvote for an epic troll!

"Why hello there hajime"

Attached: 1565756012529.png (750x850, 196K)

oh shit I'm sorry

Attached: 1534997824176.jpg (850x1207, 219K)

I love her so fucking much bros...

DR3 says she didn't even die, so it doesn't really even matter.

>feminist

You both missed the entire point of her character.

Wasting the memory recuperation side effect of the Despair Disease on Mikan was a mistake. I feel like it could've had a much bigger impact on the plot, they didn't even bother referencing her last words in the final trial.

the game is like 10 years old shut the fuck up

BROS

Attached: ECwX2_RU8AYETNh.jpg (3071x2536, 1.73M)

DR3 isn’t canon.

W-what item do I need to unlock this scene, I don't remember it

W-will you forgive me?

Attached: 1554778870690.png (500x728, 400K)

imagine being cucked from a lifetime of fucking qts in a confined community by a larping bear

I didn't know playing a piano gave you ripped abs

>someone uses this gigantic glaring weakness to make you kill yourself
That's not what happened.

how could I ever hate you mikan?

Attached: 1565215487745.gif (280x640, 177K)

I'll forgive you if you go see a therapist. I love you too much to just watch as you destroy yourself, Mikan.

at least soda uses his talent more than once. does akane even use hers at all?

Akane was so bad they had to use Nekomaru to prop her up even after he died
twice

Better compatibility

Was Hajime the only one who didn't instantly revert into an Ultimate Despair at the end of DR2?

The entire case in unfair and pointless.
>Hiyoko died because she randomly passed there
>Mikan killed because Monokuma gave her back memories that already were result of a brainwash
3 cute girls gone just like that.

None of them did

which dr girl gives the best blowjob

>completely forgotten during the class trial
The hell are you talking about? Hers is the death that got all the focus in the trial, Hiyoko's was pretty much a throwaway

Of all the deaths in the series, hers is probably the one where it feels the most like you could switch her out with any other character and nothing significant about the case would change

That was pretty much the idea. Someone randomly drew the idiot ball, someone else randomly drew the murderer ball and that was your setup.

The worse part was in DR3 where they tried to retroactively make Mikan's despair seem more significant than the rest when in reality it was just the same anime brainwashing everyone else got, just earlier.

Also, Class 77's fall into despair being retconned into brainwashing means that in a roundabout way, Mikan was literally brainwashed into murder in 2-3

Komaru

>brainwashed into becoming a murderer
>brainwashed into not remembering anything
>unbrainwashed into remembering the original brainwashing
DR3 just makes everything seem more stupid in retrospect.

Don't even get me started on Chiaki. I miss when she was just an AI created from Alter Ego and Chihiro's own personality instead of an actual person that everybody loved without question and whose death made them become evil because of anime brainwashing

Attached: 2015-02-01-233405[1].jpg (960x544, 151K)

Chihiro

DR3 and V3 were made solely to shit on anyone that liked the series.
Shame is that I just like detective stories and murder mysteries, so I don't have a lot of content to work with.

There's good stuff out there, like Silver Case, Policenauts and Hotel Dusk.

Attached: file.png (658x761, 275K)

>spoiler
yeah, but the threads and theorycrafting when she was revealed right before the anime started were a lot of fun

Attached: 340X.jpg (330x278, 48K)

You had like seven years to play the game

It's all on you

no, pretty much everyone that died in v3 felt more pointless. they were killed out of poor circumstance, like ibuki rather than pure hate

Except my precious ai wife nanami aka. best girl in the entire series

Attached: __nanami_chiaki_danganronpa_and_danganronpa_3_drawn_by_alti_meizi__331b8b42d9450025638b7fb88b36d7c5. (590x874, 100K)

wtf i love tsumugi now

Darth Vader is Lukes father.

Fuck your wife

lol despair

Attached: 1540983738738.png (500x675, 189K)

Based MKO